Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Old 16-Jan-14, 21:58
Producer
Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Latest from Robin

Hi All,

I hope the New Year is treating you very very well!!! I want to give you the latest updates regarding my clips4sale stores and my marvelous website…your fantasy wrestling playground!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] "Strongest Calves Contest" 3 amazing & sexy women with extraordinary legs engage in a series of test of calf strength contests! This is 100% real and went on way longer than we expected. We are all very competitive…we being ME, Randy Moore and Tomiko! If you love legs and particularly beautiful calves, then this video is for you! And the latest video #SLAUGHTERED" is a rematch between Tomiko who showed up in excellent shape (she took the challenge seriously) and Lisa Comshaw (Tori Sinclair) who was the challenger and showed up completely unprepared for her fight! One sided slaughter but really entertaining fight if you like to see the loser ridiculed and dominated! I did!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] The latest videos released here are "Randy's Challenge!" Sexy Babe, Randy Moore challenges 2 macho guys to arm wrestling! See what happens next!!! Hugely entertaining!!! Another new release "Balls & Socks" starts none other than the brutal Fightbabe (yes, me!) When my date arrives late and demands I change my socks, I go BALLISTIC and his balls take a beaten! Not only that but he is forced to smell my funky smelling socks! OH and coming Friday! "NO WAY OUT"! Nikki Fierce and me fight for the most incredible & inescapable submission holds! This was brutal, painful and the holds are incredible…as close to bondage without ropes as you can get!!! NOT TO BE MISSED!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] SUPER HEROINE and Spy Stuff! I get jumped by 2 members of the Wonder Woman Super Heroine team for trying out for the team! The Gorgeous Wonder Women are played by Tomiko and Randy Moore and beat my belly to a bright crimson color, scissor me, tie me into the human pretzel and trash talk as they abuse me! I'll think twice about trying out for that team of jealous Super Heroines again!!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Lift and Carry! The latest video was a Holiday Lift and Carry starring beautiful Kristiana and me (and Jeff). I took over and showed off my tremendous strength and sense of humor (as usual)! But there are MANY excellent Lift and Carry videos here starring all your favorite female wrestlers!!! So take a moment to peruse the list of clips available to you!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Wrestler Erotica EXXXtremely sexy mixed and female vs female matches starring your favorite female wrestlers COMPLETELY NAKED!! In our latest video, Asian BeautyTomiko challenges Steve to a strip match to get revenge for his previous fight against Goroge Sexy Canadian Wrestler, Mutiny! You'll definitely want to see both these matches! Excellent wrestling and Gorgeous Nude Wrestlers Fighting Cocky Frenchman Steve!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] offers over 570 videos with a minimum of 2 clips each for MEMBERS, over 10,000 photos for MEMBERS, MEMBERS ONLY DIARIES, 12 full videos free to MEMBERS and YOGA CLASSES free to MEMBERS! All of this is available to NON MEMBERS for a fee. There is so much going on at my site that I invite you to check it out and enjoy it!

CUSTOM VIDEOS! My productions have 100% Customer Satisfaction! Soon I will have a page with customer's comments but in the meantime, trust your fantasy to a producers who pays attention to detail! I want you to be happy! Why? A HAPPY CUSTOMER COMES BACK FOR MORE!! Email me your ideas and I'll give you a quote on your project!

I'm in San Francisco for a Yoga Conference but I'm available for sessions too! I'll be here until January 22.
I will be in Phoenix, AZ on Feb 6 for a day and NYC in March so contact me at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for sessions!

Wishing you a wonderful week!

Peace, Love, Namaste,

Robin xxxx

--
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
213 309 3495

The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-14, 12:22
Points: 5,991, Level: 32 Points: 5,991, Level: 32 Points: 5,991, Level: 32
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Latest from Robin

Hi Robin

When are you next releasing a mixed semi-comp/comp match of yourself? These are my faves but it's been a while :-)
Old 18-Jan-14, 18:51
Points: 5,264, Level: 30 Points: 5,264, Level: 30 Points: 5,264, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Oh, Robin! It's really U?! My favorite female wrestler!!!!! *____*
Old 23-Jan-14, 04:35
Points: 3,970, Level: 26 Points: 3,970, Level: 26 Points: 3,970, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wow!!!!