Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 11-Oct-20, 19:47
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry sir, but what problem is there ?

Some girls are asking more than we want to pay...so if we consider the price too expensive, we can still decide not to do a session with that girl.
Itīs as easy as that. If the session price is ok for me I pay it, if I consider it too expensive I move on and choose to session somebody else.

And again itīs not because we consider here a girl asking 700 Dollars for an hour is too much (and I definately considerw it that way, also for 500-600) that she will change her prices.
If anything jumped up that much in price, regardless of whether its a luxury or not, I'd be angry and I bet I'm not alone. How woukd you feel if the one fetish you're into was made completely off limits by assholes with nothing but time and money on their hands that want to hoard everything for themselves? And I don't berate women till they cave, part of negotiating is knowing when to walk away, but people like me can't even plead our case without being accused of being lazy or time wasters. I don't blame the women, they're just responding to the market yes but its a shitty market at the moment
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adrock4815162342 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 19:49
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So yes he wrote that itīs a luxury not a right, but not that the fee should be as high as possible...I donīt think that īs in the interest of anyone of us.
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 19:53
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Yep and nowhere does my post say that.

My post says it's a luxury, not a right. I. E it's not a requirement, it's a hobby. Food, water, housing... Those are rights, not luxuries.

And I said don't session if you can't afford it. That does not imply only rich people can session. I'm far from rich and have bills to pay like everyone else yet I've sessioned 80 to 90 times. I saved up for it.

So don't make up lies or that I said something that I didnt. I'll forgive you this once on account of your poor understanding of the English language.
Old 11-Oct-20, 19:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If anything jumped up that much in price, regardless of whether its a luxury or not, I'd be angry and I bet I'm not alone. How woukd you feel if the one fetish you're into was made completely off limits by assholes with nothing but time and money on their hands that want to hoard everything for themselves? And I don't berate women till they cave, part of negotiating is knowing when to walk away, but people like me can't even plead our case without being accused of being lazy or time wasters. I don't blame the women, they're just responding to the market yes but its a shitty market at the moment
So did prices in the US jump massively due to corona ?
I was in California earlier this year, and session prices were just the same as the years before. Didnīt contact anyone recently since I canīt enter the US anyway.
Old 11-Oct-20, 19:58
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So yes he wrote that itīs a luxury not a right, but not that the fee should be as high as possible...I donīt think that īs in the interest of anyone of us.
You surely misunderpret what he wrote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
of your poor understanding of the English language.
And he continues insulting me! So I guess Mr. @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] would be happy if only native English speakers are allowed to write here, right? How good are you in speaking/writing a foreign language, Mr. @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]? Which one is it? But that question was only ironic, as I guess there isnīt any foreign language you ever learned.

Last edited by Fritz; 11-Oct-20 at 20:05.
Old 11-Oct-20, 20:12
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:

And he continues insulting me!

Nope. It's you who misinterpreted what I wrote. Grow up.

Added after 13 minutes:

Quote:

And he continues insulting me! So I guess Mr. @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] would be happy if only native English speakers are allowed to write here, right? How good are you in speaking/writing a foreign language, Mr. @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]? Which one is it? But that question was only ironic, as I guess there isnīt any foreign language you ever learned.

I said don't use your poor understanding of English to misinterpret what I wrote. End of.

As for foreign languages, I speak French and Spanish

Last edited by Subboy2; 11-Oct-20 at 20:12.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 20:17
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As for foreign languages, I speak French and Spanish
Wow, congratulation! But that doesnīt make your insult versus me better
Old 11-Oct-20, 20:26
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Sativa and inferno are worth those prices though...

It's not about negotiating... Peoole don't go into a shop and negotiate their prices!

Frankly idiots like Fritz need to be blown out of the scene anyway, because he's an idiot. Not one session wrestler has a good word to say about him.

End of the day, either pay the prices or don't. If people don't and the girls lose business, the prices will come down. If people pay, and they don't lose business, theyre not over priced because people are willing to Pay.

He's an idiot, just like you.
You say that not one session wrestler has a good word to say about Fritz. That shows how hypocritical and money grabbing they have become. They were all very happy to take the money off him. He has probably put more money into session wrestlers hands than anyone else on here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 20:28
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You say that not one session wrestler has a good word to say about Fritz. That shows how hypocritical and money grabbing they have become. They were all very happy to take the money off him. He has probably put more money into session wrestlers hands than anyone else on here.
Correct!
Old 11-Oct-20, 20:32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

There is no way you can use a word like "THEY" in that context. There surely are some girls for who this is true. But you cannot generalize this for all the girls.
Closed Thread