Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jul-19, 13:42
Points: 1,269, Level: 14 Points: 1,269, Level: 14 Points: 1,269, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Inadvertent Incidences of Female Domination in Daily Life 1

I’ve been thinking of some incidences of female “domination” that I’ve seen day to day. These aren’t formal wrestling sessions or BDSM but just stuff which I have seen. Maybe not that interesting and usually short but I thought I might share. I have written a fictional scenario which I might also share if there is interest later … Please note I am a crap writer so my preliminary apologies…

A barge to remember

I lived in a city once where the sidewalks/footpaths were subject to a lot of redevelopment. While the ultimate goal was resurfacing and widening – the work usually involved the creation of temporary barriers which would narrow the footpaths considerably – essentially people could only walk two abreast as opposed to three or four. Sometimes you had to move single file. Basically people were hemmed in by “rat runs”.

Anyhow one day as I walked to work amongst a flood of morning commuters I saw a young woman (probably no more than 25) slowly trudging along eating chips while wearing a hooded top and tough work pants. I had an issue with my foot and so was letting people over-take me through the narrow warrens of the commute. As I let her pass I became aware of how wide she was – big breasts but most significantly thick big thighs and wide hips crowned by a huge backside which looked like a pair of upturned bathtubs who needed their own postcode. Yes she was fat but also very strong looking and by her garb I understood she probably worked in a manual labour job. She would have been 5 feet 5 but maybe 200 or 220 pounds ? The other thing which struck me was her attitude. Quite literally no fucks were given or requested. She moved at her own quite slow pace (though faster than my disabled hobble) and focussed intently on her chip eating. She didn’t care that people behind her were being slowed down and when the construction barriers narrowed in places she didn’t seem to care that nobody could overtake her. She was pretty damned impressive.

Time passed and I hobbled on daydreaming, when in a slightly narrower part of the trek I felt myself get gently but physically pushed aside. “You right mate ?” said a voice belonging to a slim but leanly muscled guy in his late 20s dressed in a tight business shirt and the regulation too tight slim fit business pants that young guys seem to like for some reason. He gave me a semi placatory grin and then swept on by continuing a conversation on his Bluetooth about his gym plans. It wasn’t exactly rude but wasn’t polite either and he had made it damned clear that he was an important young guy in a hurry – much more important than hobbling old me. His phone conversation went something like this “nah today is arms and abs. Yeah glutes and legs on Thursday mate” and so on. With some segues about his latest female conquest thrown in. It was clear he had some office job but was also dedicated to his fitness (and showing it off through his tight clothes). He would have been an easy 5 foot ten but probably massed only around 145-150 lbs.

Anyway the inevitable happened. A bit further on our man in a rush found himself behind our chip eating friend. It so happened that this occurred in a narrower part of the trek and she was pretty much taking up the whole path between the barriers (or at least her oceanic hips were). I was not too far behind and could see the frustration in his shoulders as he tried to find a way around her wide slow moving form. What really struck me was the difference in their sizes. He had wider shoulders but his narrow hips and tiny little butt looked puny next to the great bulky globes of her butt cheeks. Each of her thighs were pretty much as thick as his waist and his lean gym honed legs looked like sticks next to her big but clearly strong thighs. I couldn’t help but chortle to myself at the contrast and his discomfiture.

The pathway progressively widened out again but only slightly. And the young man decided to pull the same manoeuvre on the girl as he had on me. Like a lot of young guys he probably discounted her size as fat and rated his slim gym honed strength over that of a chip eating “fat” girl. He made to push past her but unlike me she didn’t move aside gracefully or in fact move at all. “Yeah sorry – I need to get past” he said. She just turned and still eating chips looked at him for a while then turned her head back and carried on walking at exactly the same speed. He must have decided she was stupid because as the path widened further he made to push through again – this time without explaining himself. Then as he was just about brushing past her, the girl took a side step to her left and effectively gave him a subdued and accidental (on purpose) hip and shoulder charge. I was again marvelling at the contrast between her thick body and his slim one when this happened and the poor guy (actually douche) basically bounced off her and careened into the barrier. Yes she had at least 50 pounds on him and yes he probably would have been able to beat her in an arm wrestle but all of his gym work (especially glutes and legs days) added up to nothing really as he literally bounced like a bad cheque. Now the spaces at issue were narrow so he didn’t go far and he didn’t fall down or anything. Most people probably didn’t even see anything but the guy certainly knew what had happened. I guess he could have made a fuss but he didn’t. There was no upside to pointing out his own embarrassment at the hands of a “fat” chick. He stopped trying to push past and slowed right down to walk more slowly behind her until the path widened much further and he could safely overtake with plenty of space – at which point he rushed off without looking at her. And the girl ? Well she continued at exactly the same pace – finishing off her chips and trudging away.
Old 29-Jul-19, 12:00
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Inadvertent Incidences of Female Domination in Daily Life 1

Thread approved.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-19, 15:17
Points: 1,269, Level: 14 Points: 1,269, Level: 14 Points: 1,269, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

(Front) Piggy in the Park

When I was at university I spent an inordinate amount of time “studying” in a park near a city library. I don’t know why – probably because I then liked the sun and the illusion of freedom. One day as I was desultorily reading a textbook I noticed an episode which I at least thought was interesting. A young couple - early twenties like me – were passionately kissing and practically doing everything short of dry humping while standing up nearby. What struck me was how evenly matched they were. He was small, slim and blonde ( I would say five eight and maybe 130 lbs?) and she was even smaller, slim and blonde too (5 foot 4 and maybe 110 lbs or less). It was a hot day and they were both dressed similarly in cargo shorts and t-shirts. I noticed that her arms and legs looked very healthily toned and her calves in particular looked almost like an athlete’s. It was hard discerning too much of her glutes or thighs because of the loose cargo shorts but she certainly seemed to have a pert derriere.

In any event not being a creep (really!) I went back to my text when I heard the guy say quite loudly – “come on do it, you know you can do it”. I couldn’t help but look up as she giggled, bent her knees and readjusted her grip so it looked like she was cradling his bottom in her palms. She then straightened up as he lifted his legs up and tied them around her torso. Basically she was carrying him (and pretty easily it seemed) in a front piggyback. I was impressed that such a small girl could do that and it was the first front piggy I had seen in real life. Funnily enough the guy noticed me looking and let out a “woohoo” and lifted his arms up in triumph while smiling at me and still being carried. I couldn’t help but give him a thumbs up and then hurriedly looked away (because not a creep). That wasn’t the first male female lift and carry I had seen (and in fact I had been subject to one myself – quite unhappily- when I was a much thinner teenager) but it certainly seemed like the happiest one I had seen at least in the pre-Internet age. Also I give props to both of them and in some ways especially the guy as being carried by a girl in public in those days in that town would not always have been seen as manly or appropriate! (stupidly)

The banality of the beginning (?)

I think my interest in female strength started when I was in Grade 7. I think. The school I went to had students in every grade from 7 to 12 and for whatever reason a whole bunch of us 7th graders were fascinated by the doings of the older boys and girls. Interestingly I was not a fan of being personally beaten up or dominated or whatever and in fact I had some unhappy experiences which I may share when I have a moment. What did strike me though even at 12 was the fact that girls were strong, they could even be stronger than boys (and often were at 12) but even at older ages and they could do interesting stuff with that strength.

An early memory was of seeing two 15 year olds kissing and canoodling away on a bench – with the twist that the guy (a star athlete with the requisite lean but strong build) was sitting on the lap of his smallish though thick thewed and big hipped girlfriend. He probably outweighed her slightly but she had no issues holding him and I still remember how his long lean legs looked small on top of her thicker feminine limbs. It was a small thing but rocked my world as it seemed to reverse the natural order of things. Yes I was a dumb kid.

A bigger early memory involved a friend’s older brother who was in grade 12 (CS) and his grade 11 girlfriend (J). Being annoying twelve year olds we loved spying on him and his girlfriend as they did all sorts of strange and exotic things like er kiss.

But one day I snuck up to see something completely different.

The school was built on a pretty decent hill which was a bit of a health and safety nightmare but also meant the concrete paths outside some of the buildings could be higher than the ground surrounding them. There was a specific area outside one building where the concrete path terminated in a rickety fence and the asphalt below was about 5 feet lower. It turned out this fenced in area was a key hangout for CS and J and their friends and we 7th graders would often use the lower asphalt area as a place to spy .

Anyway on this day I was alone and snuck by only to see the bottom of CS’s boots dangling about 5 inches off the ground. CS was 17 and he was very tall (6 foot 3 inches) and was a high jumper and footy player and very lean (I found out later that he only weighed about 130 lbs which was in fact less than some of my friends which caused its own issues later). At the time I (like my friends) was kind of awestruck by him because he was so tall, had a car, knew how to punch hard, shaved and had a girlfriend. For us 12 year old boys - at least then- CS was the essence of manliness ! The girlfriend was a short frankly dumpy girl who looked like a box – even to my fevered twelve year old eyes. She didn’t look impressive , 16, 5 foot 4 inches and probably 160 lbs – not much of which was accounted for by her chest but was reflected by her chunky but flabby looking arms ,legs and butt. She was also mean and quite dumb. Most importantly (though at that age inadvertently) I didn’t really discern anything looking like a muscle on her – but she must have had some as became clear.

So why were CS’s boots dangling ?

Well it turns out that the lovebirds liked to spoon and kiss standing up with the much taller CS standing behind J with his arms around her shoulders. J’s idea of playing hard to get was to apparently lean forward while CS was in this position. On the day I saw the dangling boots (but probably before too) J had kept leaning forward and because J’s hips were so much lower than CS’s eventually my tall lean “hero” was being carried on his girlfriend’s back with his long legs dangling off the ground. I was stunned ! This just wasn’t right – a big tough man shouldn’t be carried by a girl – it should be the other way around. What stunned me even more was the fact that CS wasn’t resisting in any way – he seemed to merrily nuzzling his girlfriends hair and muttering "lovey dovey crap". Later I told my friends who didn’t really believe me, until subsequent spying episodes showed that this sort of thing happened quite often and she even gave him an effortless piggyback ride around an isolated but hardly deserted part of the quadrangle (we certainly saw it)…. J was to me the opposite of a dominant attractive woman but she clearly seemed to do something for CS.

Having accidentally discovered the concept of Lift and Carry in a very pre-Internet age it would be fair to say our friendship group’s regard for CS dipped heavily (which kind of sucked for a whole range of reasons ). It became cool to tell each other that CS was a wimp, no a skinny wimp, no a skinny homo wimp. Yes we were idiots. Mostly (mostly) we didn’t say this to CS who had very hard skinny homo wimp fists but it did piss off our friend his brother. Basically we were a bunch of little chauvinists who (at least publicly) hated the idea of a girl showing a form of physical dominance over her boyfriend. It was the only acceptable thing to say in our circle. But it also privately triggered an interest for me in this strange idea of women being strong as well as later some confusing trepidation especially after I got my growth spurt and I was the tall skinny guy in grades 11 and 12...

Last edited by Timoffy; 29-Jul-19 at 15:21. Reason: clarity
Old 30-Jul-19, 08:58
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Moved to main Stories section
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Tags
dominance, liftandcarry, size difference weight