Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jan-23, 21:41
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts
Default Re: Venom reviews

I'm looking to sign up too. Does it have any KO videos??

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisslanger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Venom is amazing and her current shape and body weight is perfect in my opinion.

I’m signed up to her loyal fans account and she has some pretty amazing videos . I didn’t realize she did facesitting but she has many clips of it on her site . There is one video where she’s wearing a thong and taped the guys mouth shut and tied his hands . She then sits full weight and the guy is really trying to move his head for breathe trapped under her . Awesome clip!
Old 25-Jan-23, 15:32
Points: 6,769, Level: 35 Points: 6,769, Level: 35 Points: 6,769, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I only downloaded the facesit/smother clips , so I’m not certain if there are any KO scissor / choke clips .

She does have some mixed wrestling clips that show a triangle , scissor and sleeper hood - so my guess is she does do KO on video .
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisslanger For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-23, 14:43
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Does she offer sessions at one of the studios or what region of London is she located ?
Old 15-Apr-23, 16:17
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

She's probably so much better now than the guys she wrestles she doesn't burn the same calories she used to.
Old 16-Apr-23, 01:39
Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does she offer sessions at one of the studios or what region of London is she located ?
I know she uses the submission room (north, not too far from st pancras), don't know if she uses other places
The Following User Says Thank You to walterthedude For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-23, 00:08
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

I noticed Venom some years ago in her videos where she was manhandling some very well-known session wrestlers. Since then, I had been looking forward to a session with her, but she was on and off. Now that she offers sessions regularly, there was no way I was missing the chance while visiting London. We met on the way to the Submission Room. She was my last and fifth session in London. By this point, I had already met four wrestlers who were stronger than me, and when I saw Venom in her regular clothes and with her innocent face, I thought perhaps I’d be the stronger one. I had no illusions about her skills, but maybe in terms of strength, I could come out on top. WRONG. We started the session standing up, and she simply took me down from behind. It immediately turned out that she was much stronger than me. She pinned my arms with hers, and I couldn’t move them. The session went on with complete domination. There was nothing I could do. One of the embarrassing moments was the way she was holding my arms in her breast smother. Unlike the usual way to pin my arms, she put my arms on my stomach and pressed with her stomach. To my surprise, I couldn’t move my arms, and she was using her free arms to tighten the hold. The session was pretty much a tap fest. Venom is obviously very skilled but also very strong and attentive to my requests. Another bonus was meeting her friend named London, who is also a wrestler. She filmed the session with Venom for me. In the end, London put me in a reverse headscissors which resulted in a quick tap. Venom may look innocent, almost angelic, but she knows what she’s doing on the mat. It was a great session, and perhaps next time it’ll be a double with London. Venom also offers doubles with Kaos, but that would probably be too much for me to handle…
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-23, 00:17
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I noticed Venom some years ago in her videos where she was manhandling some very well-known session wrestlers. Since then, I had been looking forward to a session with her, but she was on and off. Now that she offers sessions regularly, there was no way I was missing the chance while visiting London. We met on the way to the Submission Room. She was my last and fifth session in London. By this point, I had already met four wrestlers who were stronger than me, and when I saw Venom in her regular clothes and with her innocent face, I thought perhaps I’d be the stronger one. I had no illusions about her skills, but maybe in terms of strength, I could come out on top. WRONG. We started the session standing up, and she simply took me down from behind. It immediately turned out that she was much stronger than me. She pinned my arms with hers, and I couldn’t move them. The session went on with complete domination. There was nothing I could do. One of the embarrassing moments was the way she was holding my arms in her breast smother. Unlike the usual way to pin my arms, she put my arms on my stomach and pressed with her stomach. To my surprise, I couldn’t move my arms, and she was using her free arms to tighten the hold. The session was pretty much a tap fest. Venom is obviously very skilled but also very strong and attentive to my requests. Another bonus was meeting her friend named London, who is also a wrestler. She filmed the session with Venom for me. In the end, London put me in a reverse headscissors which resulted in a quick tap. Venom may look innocent, almost angelic, but she knows what she’s doing on the mat. It was a great session, and perhaps next time it’ll be a double with London. Venom also offers doubles with Kaos, but that would probably be too much for me to handle…
Venom let me film my session with her years ago as well. She seems pretty relaxed about allowing filming, but obviously, ask first.
Old 25-Nov-23, 12:50
Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterthedude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know she uses the submission room (north, not too far from st pancras), don't know if she uses other places
She looks very skilful and strong,I’m waiting (hopefully not long)to when she travels up to Manchester
Old 26-Nov-23, 21:22
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I’d love to session with her but the addition of her filming rate (which I always like to look back on) combined with it being in an apartment when she was touring (I prefer a studio so you can have a proper roll)… I had to decline.