Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jan-20, 11:28
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Carmyna (Germany) reviews

Where can i get the calendar where she is going?
Old 19-Jan-20, 11:50
Points: 3,843, Level: 26 Points: 3,843, Level: 26 Points: 3,843, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Feb. 6 Munich
Feb. 10-11 Paris
Feb. 12 Belgium
Feb. 13 Amsterdam
Feb. 17 Zurich
Feb. 18-19 Stockholm
Feb. 21 Austria
Old 27-Jun-22, 20:45
Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

She's visiting UK in a few weeks. London and Manchester specifically. I'm very tempted to book a session with her.

Last edited by gamerober90; 27-Jun-22 at 20:54.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gamerober90 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-22, 18:17
Points: 6,733, Level: 35 Points: 6,733, Level: 35 Points: 6,733, Level: 35
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerober90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's visiting UK in a few weeks. London and Manchester specifically. I'm very tempted to book a session with her.

Me too, but I can't find any recent review of her. Her pics are wonderful, but they have been up for a while. The reviews a few years back seem very positive , though. She seems to be a true scissorqueen.
The Following User Says Thank You to alfred123 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-22, 19:34
MacaroniBusybodyOctagon
This message has been deleted by MacaroniBusybodyOctagon. Reason: oops didn't realize it won't be clear to whom I respond, and I didn't look at date
Old 10-Jul-22, 11:46
Points: 3,661, Level: 25 Points: 3,661, Level: 25 Points: 3,661, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I can confirm that she is a true scissor queen! Definitely my favorite session. The way she dominated me with her sexy feet and super strong scissors was unmatched. The perfect combination of dominance and femininity.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnny08 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-22, 23:14
Points: 2,436, Level: 20 Points: 2,436, Level: 20 Points: 2,436, Level: 20
Last Achievements

She has recently added her profile to sessiongirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

There is already one review there, and I tried to post a new one but I don't know why it is taking a lot of time to get approved. Any idea how long it takes for it to get approved on the website?

I will copy-paste here for reference.

--
I had the immense pleasure of meeting Carmyna in Dubai. I am very glad she had availability before her upcoming travels. I had the time of my life to say the least. It was my first session ever and I am completely mesmerized.

She knocked me out 11 times in various holds. They varied from light KOs to the last one which was deep I woke up a bit unwell but she just instructed me to sit down and breathe and I was all good. I could feel myself shaking in some KOs, and in some I remember being very confused coming to my senses. One time I was so deep into a dream I was thinking to myself that I have a session to go to and I should get up and get ready lol. It was really pleasant that she can apply the scissors with little pain that I can actually refrain from tapping until I pass out. It was also very enjoyable when she sat on my face and my neck in reverse and front positions doing schoolgirl pin and the splits.

At times, I wasn’t very lucid and it feels time went fast. Some of the fond moments I clearly remember are when I passed out in her reverse and I could see she was looking back at me, when in front headscissors where she was on the couch and I was kneeling on the floor and I was just barely able to look at her face before fading out, when in a standing reverse where the last thing I remember was her saying something like ‘This one will be a KO’, when I could feel her glutes squeeze and relax and move around while she was sitting on my neck in reverse.

She is very nice and caring and easy to talk to, a true goddess in all aspects. She is absolutely gorgeous, her body, her face, her personality, the perfect combination of being feminine yet strong and dominant. She always made sure to communicate and check I’m okay and was very professional throughout, I was delighted and content just by being in her presence. The muscle control she had in her legs when squeezing was very impressive, it was a very nice feeling to feel different muscles constricting and applying different pressure on different parts of my neck.

The session started with me being very nervous when I first met her but she made sure to talk and get me to calm. She started with gauging how much I am able to take with a reverse headscissors. If I’m remembering correctly, the first KO happened after the third squeeze, and it was a light KO I wasn’t sure what had happened or if I went out. I got KOed 3-4 times in reverse in the first 10-15 minutes or so. It was an amazing feeling just being put to sleep like that and then waking up in her presence. I was also nervous when starting to email about the session, but she made everything go smoothly with the communication, and she replies very quickly and informatively.

All in all, it is by far one of the best days in my life where fantasies came to life thanks to the lovely Carmyna.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tightscissors For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-22, 17:43
Mitos
This message has been deleted by Mitos.
Old 18-Aug-22, 12:50
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

If you're a frequent reader of the Recent Updates tab on Session Girls, you might have noticed that Carmyna got a lot of reviews in the last few weeks. Almost all of them mention her knockouts in very elogious terms, so I took the opportunity to meet her when she visited Paris. To be perfectly honest, I have mixed feelings about the experience, although I don't regret meeting her.

I'll start with the negatives. The only common point between what I had asked for, and what actually happened, was being knocked out. The roleplay I had sent her was completely ignored and she told me that we couldn't do anything vaguely resembling semi-comp because we were in a hotel room and not a proper matted space. I was asked to keep my polo shirt, to lie on the bed and to cooperate on being scissored. Only two holds were applied without the intent of putting me to sleep, on my explicit request: a bodyscissor and a grapevine, during which I was asked to turn my head to the side, in order to avoid huffing and groaning in her direction. Carmyna obviously doesn't like any form of physical proximity and apart from the pre-session pleasantries, the whole thing felt more like a visit to my dentist than a wrestling session.

So at this point, you're probably wondering what the hell was going on and why I'm not lamenting over my lost money. Well... your dentist is (hopefully) very good at taking care of your teeth, and you don't expect anything else from him. Carmyna is very good at knocking people out. And by "very good" I mean "miles above any and all of the sixty-or-so session girls I've met so far."

She made me sit, we chatted for a little bit and then she asked me to lie on the bed in different positions. We tried a few holds: classic headscissor in both directions, reverse headscissor, standing headscissor, some kind of side figure four... each time, she played with the pressure, inquired about how I felt in different parts of my neck, gauged my reaction. Then she decreted that the reverse headscissor was the best fit, we got back in position, and she knocked me out.

I didn't panic. I didn't tap. I was thinking that she had a spectacular body and that it would feel so much better if she wasn't wearing leggings... then I woke up.

For the next fifty minutes, Carmyna knocked me out at the very least a dozen times. There was no playfulness, no teasing, no sensuality, it was absolutely clinical. She knew when to give me a little rest and when to keep squeezing me. More impressively, she could pick the "level" of knockout: light, normal and hard. She announced them beforehand and the results always matched her prediction. While she completely let me go after the normal and hard ones, I knew that after a light knockout, I was expected to immediately put my chin back on her ass, so that she would resume squeezing and send me to sleep again, a few times in a row. I didn't have time to regain full consciousness before waking up again between her thighs.

It was surreal. I've never experienced anything close. I told her so and she was obviously used to hearing that. She replied that she had spent a few years perfecting her technique and that since she got so good at it, she didn't feel the need to do anything else anymore. Her pride and confidence were visible and I had to agree with her. To my knowledge, no one can currently provide what she provides, so it makes sense for her to stick to this niche.

If you're even remotely interested in knockouts, you must meet Carmyna at least once.

I'm very glad I did but I don't think I'll see her again. Now that the novelty has worn off, I'd need something more: being allowed to fight back, more skin-to-skin contact, the permission to film or take pictures, a roleplay, hell even a happy ending, anything! I can only hope other wrestlers reach her level as far as knockouts are concerned, and keep offering more diverse sessions.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-22, 11:10
Points: 1,818, Level: 17 Points: 1,818, Level: 17 Points: 1,818, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you're a frequent reader of the Recent Updates tab on Session Girls, you might have noticed that Carmyna got a lot of reviews in the last few weeks.
(...)
I'm very glad I did but I don't think I'll see her again. Now that the novelty has worn off, I'd need something more: being allowed to fight back, more skin-to-skin contact, the permission to film or take pictures, a roleplay, hell even a happy ending, anything! I can only hope other wrestlers reach her level as far as knockouts are concerned, and keep offering more diverse sessions.
Same same experience in Paris too. At least I'm glad it's not just me, I walked out thinking I did something wrong...
Old 19-Aug-22, 12:21
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

A definite pass for me
Old 21-Aug-22, 11:44
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

wow, looks like we have a new KO queen.

Can you please tell us know about the Kos? How does she perform the KO's so painlessly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you're a frequent reader of the Recent Updates tab on Session Girls, you might have noticed that Carmyna got a lot of reviews in the last few weeks. Almost all of them mention her knockouts in very elogious terms, so I took the opportunity to meet her when she visited Paris. To be perfectly honest, I have mixed feelings about the experience, although I don't regret meeting her.

I'll start with the negatives. The only common point between what I had asked for, and what actually happened, was being knocked out. The roleplay I had sent her was completely ignored and she told me that we couldn't do anything vaguely resembling semi-comp because we were in a hotel room and not a proper matted space. I was asked to keep my polo shirt, to lie on the bed and to cooperate on being scissored. Only two holds were applied without the intent of putting me to sleep, on my explicit request: a bodyscissor and a grapevine, during which I was asked to turn my head to the side, in order to avoid huffing and groaning in her direction. Carmyna obviously doesn't like any form of physical proximity and apart from the pre-session pleasantries, the whole thing felt more like a visit to my dentist than a wrestling session.

So at this point, you're probably wondering what the hell was going on and why I'm not lamenting over my lost money. Well... your dentist is (hopefully) very good at taking care of your teeth, and you don't expect anything else from him. Carmyna is very good at knocking people out. And by "very good" I mean "miles above any and all of the sixty-or-so session girls I've met so far."

She made me sit, we chatted for a little bit and then she asked me to lie on the bed in different positions. We tried a few holds: classic headscissor in both directions, reverse headscissor, standing headscissor, some kind of side figure four... each time, she played with the pressure, inquired about how I felt in different parts of my neck, gauged my reaction. Then she decreted that the reverse headscissor was the best fit, we got back in position, and she knocked me out.

I didn't panic. I didn't tap. I was thinking that she had a spectacular body and that it would feel so much better if she wasn't wearing leggings... then I woke up.

For the next fifty minutes, Carmyna knocked me out at the very least a dozen times. There was no playfulness, no teasing, no sensuality, it was absolutely clinical. She knew when to give me a little rest and when to keep squeezing me. More impressively, she could pick the "level" of knockout: light, normal and hard. She announced them beforehand and the results always matched her prediction. While she completely let me go after the normal and hard ones, I knew that after a light knockout, I was expected to immediately put my chin back on her ass, so that she would resume squeezing and send me to sleep again, a few times in a row. I didn't have time to regain full consciousness before waking up again between her thighs.

It was surreal. I've never experienced anything close. I told her so and she was obviously used to hearing that. She replied that she had spent a few years perfecting her technique and that since she got so good at it, she didn't feel the need to do anything else anymore. Her pride and confidence were visible and I had to agree with her. To my knowledge, no one can currently provide what she provides, so it makes sense for her to stick to this niche.

If you're even remotely interested in knockouts, you must meet Carmyna at least once.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post: