Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jun-22, 21:55
Points: 3,723, Level: 25 Points: 3,723, Level: 25 Points: 3,723, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Simon's final session - the destruction girls PART 1

PART 5

Simon awoke in a cold basement room. He recognised it as the setting of one of the custom clips he had ordered. He was naked and had his arms and legs tied tightly with rope.

The girls had used his fingerprint to examine the content of his laptop and had rinsed the remaining balance from his bank account. They had however found evidence of other accounts which were not accessed by fingerprint or facial recognition, they needed the passwords to access those accounts.

"He is awake" he heard Hera exclaim and the light was turned on and all four girls descended the steps to access the basement room.

"What the fuck is going on?" Simon asked, although by now he understood he was in deep shit.

Angela chuckled as she addressed him "Well honey, let me put it this way, we already have the contents of your bank account, and as you may have already deduced, the star of our custom clips was a guy who came here with similar expectations as yourself. You have already seen parts two and three, and the clip we just showed you was his first session, he, like you, had no idea of the pain we were about to put him through."

She paused to allow Simon to digest what he had just been told. Simon remained silent, scared but strangely excited by his predicament.

"Now - you are going to tell me the passwords for your bank account in Kentucky and Georgia;....................we can do this the easy way or the hard way!"

"Fuck you!" Simon responded rashly.

"Ok....your funeral buddy...Fran can you get me the wishlist of customs we have and let's see if we can get what we want, have some fun, and film it for some extra revenue?"

Fran returned and the girls looked at her phone and whispered between them before Angela turned to Simon "yes, we have a nice request here which should be fun....well for us at least...it is from a wealthy Japanese client. He wants to see a beatdown clip with two young girls dressed as Japanese schoolgirls......you know white knee socks and blouses and pleated skirts so we thought Hera and young Danni could work you over and Fran will film it. It will last 15 minutes, but believe me it will seem a lot longer. After which you will give me all the information I ask you."

The girls then left and a projector sprang into life and shone onto a large white wall at the end of the room. The title came up "Part 4 Harley Sin is bored". Simon recognised the man who had been in his custom videos. He was tied by his hands and was dangling from a hook which was looped between his tied hands. It was on a chain which had been pulled by a pulley so that he was just able to touch the floor but only by being on tip toes. He was sobbing and then a figure dressed as Harley Quin entered the room carrying a baseball bat. It was Hera. She was chewing gum and swaying her hips as she seductively circled the man. "Now then lover boy, we are gonna have sooooo much fun you and I" She stood next to the naked man and gently moved the tip of her bat up between his legs, as it reached his balls she leaned in and on tip toes kissed his neck and lifted the bat up firmly grinding his balls. She was smiling and then removed the bat and seductively lifted her knee up so her thigh rubbed against the inside of the man's legs. She dropped her bat and stroked the man all over his body "mmmmm I like to play with my prey" she giggled as she had made her words rhyme. She then jumped up and throwing her arms around his neck and her legs round his waist she mounted him kissing him deeply as he squealed as her weight added to his almost dislocating his arms. She pulled away from the kiss and brought her head back before smashing her forehead against his nose smashing it. She jumped off him picked up the bat and commenced a violent and merciless attack on him, starting with the stomach before moving onto his legs. The force she was using was terrifying and sickening. The man dangled and screamed as she poured on the punishment to the defenseless soul in front of her. Her face was a picture of ecstasy as she continued her attack this time swinging the bat with all her might at his arms and torso. Her attack was relentless and as Simon realised she was an utter psychopath who didn't care whether the man lived or died. She only stopped her attack when the man ceased screaming and was dangling limply and no longer moving. The title came on the screen as the Picture faded "...to be continued, with The Final Countdown"

With that the lights were brightened in the room. Fran entered with a camera, she was followed by Angela who approached Simon and started to remove the ropes tied around his legs. Then he caught a glimpse of Danni and Hera dressed as japanese schoolgirls. He took one look at Hera's face and he immediately capitulated. The film he had just watched confirmed how dangerous she was. "Ok, ok I will give you my passwords just let me go!"

Angela stood up and looked down on him "well you are a silly boy, you made your decision before you saw the latest film, I am afraid you can't go back now, how weak would we be if we allowed that, after all Hera wants to teach Danni how to be an evil bitch, the girls are all dressed up and they have their instructions, I will have the passwords but after they have had their fun.......ok girls go get him!"

Simon screamed "no please don't, I will tell you , please" but the two girls circled him, literally licking their lips. Simon was on his knees, trying to spin round as they circled, wary that an attack might come from behind. The girls were wearing white training shoes, thick white socks which came just below the knee, their skirts were halfway up their thighs and they had short sleeved blouses tucked into their skirts. Both girls had their hair tied in pigtails. The girls were either side of him and they feigned to attack, he extended his arms to protect himself and the girls grabbed a wrist each and pulled. They had him already. They giggled and Hera said "watch this" She lifted one leg to kick him in the head but stopped the blow just in front of his face, "you see he has no defence, you can really kick his head in like this" she then repeated the move but kicked him hard in the face , smacking his head backwards and blood spattered onto her clean white socks. "Or you can break his arm over your knee which of course frees up your hands to grab his head, then you can knee him in the face" Danni squealed in glee at the prospect. Simon looked at her in absolute horror as she adjusted her grip twisting his arm so that his elbow was facing downwards. She dropped onto one knee and laid the elbow over it and pushed down with all her might on his wrist. Simon's elbow was hyperextending enough to be excruciatingly painful but not enough to break it. Hera interjected "No like this" She twisted his other arm and repeated the move but then caught his wrist in the crook of the knee of the other leg and dropped all her weight onto that leg CRACK! "Like that!!" she said triumphantly. "Now leave his arm and grab his head to steady it"

Danni let his unbroken arm go and got up to stand in front of the kneeling Simon, she grabbed his head by his hair and he looked up at her smiling down at him "please don't" he muttered as his gaze slowly lowered to see her shapely leg swing back, she drove her knee towards his face but like Hera had done earlier, she stopped just short. He looked at her knee an inch away from his face, he looked up at her hoping she might relent "just getting my aim in" she replied before slowly drawing back the leg and pistoning it into his unprotected face. Each time it hit with a BAM, breaking his nose and teeth. He sobbed as the teen giggled and Fran filmed the merciless attack. "Stop....please" he begged "I will tell you!" but Danni was having too much fun. She paused and stood over him hands on hips "Oh did the lil schoolgirl hurt you?" she teased as Hera laughed at him. She kicked him hard in his side "BEG ME! Beg me to stop hurting you!" she repeated as she spat on him like a dog. "Or so help me God I will kill you here and now!" she threatened. The other girls were visibly impressed by young Danni's aggressive stance. He sobbed and on his knees begged at her feet, but she slowly stepped on one of his hands and twisted her training shoe on it, "worship my legs!" she demanded. He raised his head and with the hand from his broken arm still pinned under her shoe, he stroked her leg with the other hand and kissed her knee. "Please....I beg...stop" he pleaded pathetically. Hera had a riding crop in her hand and Danni said with authority "BEAT HIM" and Hera put all her might into each blow delivered to his back and ass. "KEEP BEGGING!" Danni shouted "Hit him harder!" she shouted to Hera as the man kissed her legs.

Danni then pushed his head between her legs and executed a standing head scissors, she crossed her ankles and he was trapped his neck between her knees, he was positioned sideways so looking across at Angela smiling, Danni's knee pressing against his adam's apple. He felt his senses leaving him as he tapped madly at her legs. His vision began to fade as Angela stepped forward and gave the signal for Danni to release. She obeyed and Simon slumped at her feet. "Please......" he pleaded.

"Time for your passwords I think!" replied Angela, and Simon compliantly delivered all his passwords and his accounts were emptied.

Simon was then made to sit on the sofa again with Fran and Hera either side of him. The screen flickered into life and the title came up "The Final Countdown!"

to be continued
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to md469 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-22, 00:03
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

"Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!"

I wonder what it feels like for Simon to be so aroused and excited, while being so utterly consumed by fear and pain at the same time. This situation seems like it could be his ultimate fantasy, while at the same time being his greatest fear. It looks like it will only get worse, as Simon gets to watch his predecessor reach the pinnacle of his suffering in "The Final Countdown", which sounds like it could be a sign of things to come for his own fate.

Thanks for continuing this story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-22, 11:39
Last Achievements

Sorry I haven't continued this story as health issues have interrupted matters. I would be more than grateful however to have collaboration on this, if anyone would like to send me (direct message) their own version of the next chapter I will happily take the story in that direction and subject to editorial discretion will then publish it with acknowledgment and thanks to anyone who participates. Thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to md469 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-May-23, 23:52
Last Achievements

Sorry it took so long but here is the last chapter

So Simon blurted out his passwords and the girls set about rinsing his bank accounts, and the screen flickered into life "The Final Countdown". The man who had taken such a battering was a quivering naked mess on the floor, the girls who now were rinsing Simon's bank accounts were standing over the man as he sobbed, barely conscious at their feet. The girls seemed angry at him, despite the fact that they had got exactly what they wanted from him, his money, his dignity a good sub pig for their filming, but it clearly wasnt enough....now they wanted his life!

Simon had no option other than to watch the screen. The man was begging for his life as the girls surrounded him, Angela anounced that for him the end was near, but the method of his execution was to be decided by the roll of a dice. A 1 meant Angela would finish him, a 2 meant Hera would do it, a 3 was Fran. A 4 was Angela and Hera, a 5 Angela and Fran and a 6 was Hera and Fran.

The man wept as Angela continued to explain that the next throw of the dice would determine the manner of his demise. 1 was by crushing, 2 by choking, 3 by strangulation, 4 by beating, 5 by acid and 6 by fire.

Simon gulped as he watched Angela throw a dice .....5. Hera looked visibly upset as Angela and Fran smirked....the dice rolled again.....4

The two girls smiled and descended on him punching and elbowing him mercilessly and then Angela knelt on the man, pinning him in a school boy pin, Fran stood over the man barefooted, one foot either side of his head. Angela stroked Frans muscled legs and kissed them, indeed she looked as if she was making love to them. Of course the stricken mans arms were pinned under Angelas knees, all he could do was look up at her strong glistening legs as she smiled down and lifted one leg over his head. "bye bye baby" she hissed as Angela shouted "YES kill him!!" Her foot rose up and he looked at the muscles in her standing leg go taut. He tried to move his hands but Angela's knees pinned them and BAM it was the last he would see as her foot stomped hard into his face, she then twisted her sole into his face and continued to manically stomp on his face untile her foot and calf was covered in blood gore and splintered skull.

Angela turned to Simon.."Now it is YOUR turn!" She looked both in control, and in ecstasy at the prospect. She was drinking in his fear. She explained that Frans place on the list of options on the throw of the dice was to be replaced by Danni. Fran was not allowed to participate as she had "had her fun" killing the last old fucker. Today her job would be to film the scene and ultimately she would uplaod it onto the dark web.

Simon pleaded with the girls as they prepared to throw the first dice, but they were totally engrossed in the scene and eager to hurt him more ....the dice rolled* ......1* ....ANGELA! She smiled and rolled again 2! So he was to be killed by choking.

Simon cowered away from Angela but she just smiled and knew he had nowwhere to go. Angela reassured him though "Simon, it is ok, we are not going to finish you just yet, we thought it might be nice to play nicely with you....think of it as the last request!2" she laughed and nodded to Hera and Danni, they all stripped naked and crouched by Simons side, they were stroking and kissing his body all over. He soon became hard and they giggled and continued teasing him. Danni started to verbally taunt him "awwww is auntie Angela going to kill poor Simon??? I just wanted you to know that I will enjoy spending all your money but watching you die will be even more fun!"

Simon sobbed, but his cock was hard. They continued teasing him and Angela piped up "mmmm I wonder how I will choke you? I could force my knickers deep into your throat, or maybe my hand, or elbow..... we will see!" she giggled as she manhandled him so that he was flat on his back - she got on top and schoolboy pinned him, his hands under her knees just like to poor guy in the video. "Please dont do this!" he pleaded as Hear and Danni stroked his legs and worked his cock.

"Is he close?" Angela asked as Simon writhed under her, he knew he was indeed close to orgasming and was leaking precum. The other girls giggled, "tell me when he cums and I will do it then!"*said Angela with a sadistic smile. "Look at my knees Simon....they could crush your skull you know!" and she slowly moved then closer to his face. He could see that they were strong, hard, unforgiving and contoured "Kiss them Simon!" she instructed but he hesitated as he knew that such an action might send him into orgasm "KISS THEM OR I WILL POKE YOUR FUCKING EYES OUT!" she spat at him, he sobbed and did as instructed. Angela was rewarded by an arching of his back and he shot his load. The girls giggled and shouted "He has cum Angela ....he is all yours!"*

Angela gently held his nostrils shut so he was eventually forced to open his mouth, she hovered her elbow over his face as he begged "please no!" and she slowly forced it into his mouth little by little, she bit her lip and started to finger herself with the other hand as Simons breathing was cut off ...at least from his mouth; of course she had released his nostrils to pleasure herself. The other two girls squated either side of Simon to get a close look at his face. Angels forced her elbow in deep, his front teeth gave way and her elbow disappeared a little deeper, he tried to cough and gag but his mouth was sealed. He felt like his jaw was about to dislocate when she started to withdraw her elbow, she smirked as he coughed and spluttered and looked confused.

She pulled one knee up, and planted her foot on his throat, she hugged her own knee, and fingered herself, he felt her toes digging into his throat and she slowly drew her foot away from his throat and towards his mouth "no...no....unngggg" she forced her foot into his mouth, and probed deep. He felt her toes at the back of his throat. "girls....this is like trying on a pair of boots....think maybe the boot is too small, but lets see!!" She then rose up steadying herself by grabbing one of Simons hands in each of her own, she used them as leverage as she rose to a standing position and with all her might drove her foot HARD into his throat. Simons eyes opened wide in fear as he felt her foot disappear down his throat, and his jaw dislocated with a PLLOP.
The girls laughed in glee at this and Angela felt her foot disappearing into his throat, she could see her foot down his neck as half her calf was in his mouth. Simons eyes were wide and pleading, he looked up and could see her knee flexing as she drove her foot further he gagged and choked, his face turning redder, his last feeling was her toes as she cruelly wiggled and clawed with them he saw her thigh twitch as she did so and he saw her juices running down her leg as she orgasmed as he died!

END
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to md469 For This Useful Post: