Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jul-22, 22:48
Points: 3,928, Level: 26 Points: 3,928, Level: 26 Points: 3,928, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Xenia Onatopp custom videos / discussion

agreed on Cory Everson. I saw Double Impact but dont remember seeing the scene with the first pic
The Following User Says Thank You to joey8 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-22, 16:54
Unknown12345
This message has been deleted by Unknown12345.
Old 27-Sep-22, 17:36
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,739 Times in 1,999 Posts

Tempest Luxx - Xenia Onatopp: Body Breaker
Tempest Luxx is sensual, seductive and slightly sadistic which makes her a perfect Xenia. Her big thick thighs were made to crush men between them and break bones. Her years as a dominatrix and training in the arts of BJJ, Muay Thai, Krav Maga and Kickboxing makes her the ultimate femme fatale. The admiral never stood a chance against this Xenia Onatopp. She is very physical and loves to be in control. When she wraps her strong legs around you, she's in charge of your every breath. Xenia loves to get right into it and thrust her scissors wildly, slowly breaking the admiral physically and mentally. As he screams out "XENIA! I can't breathe!", she collapses his ribs with her thighs like the famous bodyscissor scene from Goldeneye and then relishes in her satisfaction. You don't want to miss Tempest Luxx's debut video on ScissorFoxes!
Old 28-Sep-22, 17:48
Points: 1,053, Level: 12 Points: 1,053, Level: 12 Points: 1,053, Level: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Tempest Luxx is sensual, seductive and slightly sadistic which makes her a perfect Xenia. Her big thick thighs were made to crush men between them and break bones. Her years as a dominatrix and training in the arts of BJJ, Muay Thai, Krav Maga and Kickboxing makes her the ultimate femme fatale. The admiral never stood a chance against this Xenia Onatopp. She is very physical and loves to be in control. When she wraps her strong legs around you, she's in charge of your every breath. Xenia loves to get right into it and thrust her scissors wildly, slowly breaking the admiral physically and mentally. As he screams out "XENIA! I can't breathe!", she collapses his ribs with her thighs like the famous bodyscissor scene from Goldeneye and then relishes in her satisfaction. You don't want to miss Tempest Luxx's debut video on ScissorFoxes!
Great video....I would love to see some of your bigger ladies do that scene!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bwood269 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-22, 10:25
Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Music volume on the trailer was a little too high in this one; drowned out the audio pretty effectively, and the audio is an equal part of what sells it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scissortoy For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-22, 05:03
Points: 2,757, Level: 21 Points: 2,757, Level: 21 Points: 2,757, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I came across this on Youtube:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
(Did one of you post this?)
A sort of extended version with brighter lighting so that you can see more.
I like it. I wish the scene in the movie was longer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J0n For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-22, 16:39
Points: 2,397, Level: 20 Points: 2,397, Level: 20 Points: 2,397, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissortoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Music volume on the trailer was a little too high in this one; drowned out the audio pretty effectively, and the audio is an equal part of what sells it.
I am going to be honest I feel like the new Xenia videos aren't it at all. To many girls who look nothing like her. Even that's fine because it's cool to see knew characters. The acting just feels bad and rushed. I wish we would get back to the basics. For the life of me I can't figure out why we haven't got another Damazonia video with her in stockings. She is probably the best Xenia you all have used.
Old 30-Nov-22, 20:34
Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

It's such a powerful scene, but yeah, they should have shown more. Those of us into this scene knew full well but would have been a great way to help us Introduce girlfriends or spouses in a mainstream movie if it showed more
Old 01-Dec-22, 04:59
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am going to be honest I feel like the new Xenia videos aren't it at all. To many girls who look nothing like her. Even that's fine because it's cool to see knew characters. The acting just feels bad and rushed. I wish we would get back to the basics. For the life of me I can't figure out why we haven't got another Damazonia video with her in stockings. She is probably the best Xenia you all have used.
I actually think Damazonia herself is a bit too thickly built for the role, but that's only noticeable on close inspection, she hits the general characteristics. And those physical points are important to the nature of the character. Xenia needs to be tall enough that you can't avoid immediately noticing the face, fit but not built to a degree she seems preoccupied with the gym, can move seductively in a way which might seem natural and doesn't alert you to her working you. No thickly built 5'3 girls sorry.
Old 06-Dec-22, 13:56
Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,425 Times in 452 Posts

Saw this review of the film Goldeneye and YouTuber Calvin Dyson seems to have the hots for Xenia. Could Calvin Dyson be a part of our kinky Xenia fanbase?

He reviews her scenes in the movie but the most interesting part is towards the end when he talks about what a travesty it was to lost this character so early in the franchise. Click to the 55:26 marker and hear what he has to say.

And judging by what he says, it wouldn't surprise me if he spent some private time with this character over the years the same way I have.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-22, 14:30
Points: 4,982, Level: 29 Points: 4,982, Level: 29 Points: 4,982, Level: 29
Last Achievements

i'm still wanting to adapt that goldeneye scene but with my style . Juri from SF5 would be the best character in that role i guess
The Following User Says Thank You to Nincen For This Useful Post:

Tags
xenia onatopp