Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Apr-22, 11:56
Points: 15,057, Level: 53 Points: 15,057, Level: 53 Points: 15,057, Level: 53
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,697 Times in 610 Posts
Default Re: C&B Website

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Fidelcastrato For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-22, 09:16
Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] here is the link to robin vs fuchsia
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scissorgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-22, 19:50
Points: 4,048, Level: 26 Points: 4,048, Level: 26 Points: 4,048, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I sessioned with Robin and Fuschia. They were both great. I'm retired from sessions but I am glad I met them!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slimmy1 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-23, 21:58
Points: 1,030, Level: 12 Points: 1,030, Level: 12 Points: 1,030, Level: 12
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old thread but Fuchsia being mentioned in the "who is in this video thread" made me look here.

C&B was great in the early days, before I could afford to wrestle or even buy many videos I collected catalogs and hoped to wrestle some of the lady's one day.

C&B had a great catalog and I bought a few of their videos. Alyssia vs Bob was good. She beat him pretty easily. I found some of their videos a little boring, but some were good.

I heard form a youtube discussion board that Alyssia wouldn't let go when guys tapped because that's how Bob taught her to wrestle. She later made the mistake of doing that to a guy who held out as long as he could and he was pretty pissed. She didn't realize that not all guys were cool with that and she wrote about that in her "how to get your girlfriend to wrestle" book.

She looked like she had a good squeeze and I wanted to see her, but even after I started working, flying across the country and paying for a wrestle would have been too much.

Fond memories even without ever having a session. They looked like a good company that really got what it was all about.

Fuchsia had talent too. Robin told me that Fuchsia beat her, though the fight got a little heated and dirty, but Robin knew how to wrestle, so her losing is a testament to Fuchsia's ability.
Rico vs Mahogany was my favorite
Old 19-Aug-23, 22:14
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cccarlosss [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Rico vs Mahogany was my favorite
I don't remember that one. I have a few of their VHS videos. High quality video for the time. Mostly I liked their attitude. Allysa seemed to really like squeezing guys. I regret not making a trip out there to wrestle her. I wanted to feel her body scissors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorgirl [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] here is the link to robin vs fuchsia
I had a conversation with Robin about that video because I sessioned with her shortly after.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 10 Thanks received):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
Old 20-Aug-23, 06:07
Points: 4,952, Level: 29 Points: 4,952, Level: 29 Points: 4,952, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I had a few matches, both at her house and a couple at Bob's apartment, as well. I new her as Christy. I think the C & B stood for Christy & Bob. It turned out, it's a small world, as Christy's boyfriend, Forest (who wrestles in several of the vids) and I got to talking, and he knew some of my buddies. I wrestled Christy and Raquel, on 2 separate occasions, at Christy's house and I wrestled Lilli Ewing, (who went by the name, Remi, in her videos) twice at Bob's apartment. It's kinda cool to watch their vids and see both places that
I'd had matches at. I was actually Remi's very first session. Of course Bob stayed around and kind of led us through her putting me in some holds she'd been practicing. It was fun, but not the greatest session as she was still very raw. The next time we met for a match was much better.

Anyhow, really cool people and good times.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hen8008 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Aug-23, 15:35
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hen8008 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It turned out, it's a small world, as Christy's boyfriend, Forest (who wrestles in several of the vids) and I got to talking, and he knew some of my buddies.
I had thought Forrest was her brother.