Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jun-16, 05:22
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Session review of Jana Linke Sippl, Florence, May 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Speaking of small ladies, she almost has the size of Veve and Toned Tommi but I don't think that her background is on the same level (as well as other features).
I won't comment on anyone's looks in this way as there's really no point to it, we all like what we like. Physically I happen to think Athena totals rather well against the others mentioned.
As for her skills, my only reference here is my 4 sessions with VeVe, having asked both ladies for the same kind of unbalanced competitive session. It took until my 3rd session with VeVe for her to handle me as easily as Athena did in our 1st (so far only) meeting a few months ago.
Of course if she's not of interest there's no point, but I'd suggest emailing her with your basics and asking her what she thinks. Maybe also see what kind of space she'll be dealing with when she visits.
Old 06-Jun-16, 23:36
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I won't comment on anyone's looks in this way as there's really no point to it, we all like what we like. Physically I happen to think Athena totals rather well against the others mentioned.
As for her skills, my only reference here is my 4 sessions with VeVe, having asked both ladies for the same kind of unbalanced competitive session. It took until my 3rd session with VeVe for her to handle me as easily as Athena did in our 1st (so far only) meeting a few months ago.
Of course if she's not of interest there's no point, but I'd suggest emailing her with your basics and asking her what she thinks. Maybe also see what kind of space she'll be dealing with when she visits.
Mate, this is Jana's topic so we can't drag this point too far. Anyway, thanks for the advice but I sincerely think that she can't be a (so to speak) "challenge" for me... Just my own opinion...
I'd rather prefer to "tease" Ina about
Old 07-Jun-16, 15:10
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd rather prefer to "tease" Ina about
Not at all trying to dissuade you from seeking out Ina, in fact I plan to soon enough. Just pointing out that Athena - given you don't get so many visitors - is someone who impressed me more than most. Id've also advised you to contemplate Alice, but it seems an incident with her car (which she mentioned when we met) means she's had to put off her rounds for now.
Old 13-Feb-17, 07:55
Points: 3,245, Level: 23 Points: 3,245, Level: 23 Points: 3,245, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Default Re: Jana Linke-Sippl reviews

Anyone seen her lately?
Im doing a session in March
Old 21-Feb-17, 19:36
Points: 2,158, Level: 19 Points: 2,158, Level: 19 Points: 2,158, Level: 19
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

if i ever get the chance to session with anyone,it would be Jana. i'd prefer a sensous type of session.
Old 21-Feb-17, 20:52
JohnODubhghaill

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It took until my 3rd session with VeVe for her to handle me as easily as Athena did in our 1st (so far only) meeting a few months ago.
Are you comparing this Athena ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) to Veve?

For a competitive session, would you rate Athena higher than most of the other UK girls?
Old 06-Aug-17, 10:38
Points: 156, Level: 3 Points: 156, Level: 3 Points: 156, Level: 3

Very good review and I can agree in all your comments!!
Ive met Jaana a couple of times when visiting Gratz and she is a beauty to wrestle! And as Im alittle bigger guy she said that Im stronger than her normal clients and that made it fun to wrestle with her but I couldnt resist her strength! And that made my day really!! Thats why I try to book her every time I visit her city.
Its only a few that Ive wrestled as strong as her! And I just love her muscle size!! Her arms and legs are so beautiful I can hardly stop feeling her muscles when she flexes!!
Unfortunately as you said she doesnt do armwrestling but the strength tests she do is fun as well!
And the bonus is that she is really nice talking to, seems to love to wrestle you and is a great company!! Just loved to walk with her down to my hotell when we met as so many people turns around and look at her apperance when walking the street!
I hope she continues so I get many more meetings with her!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drp043 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-19, 21:53
Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Default Review: Jana Linke-Sippl

Jana has faced some challenges during her current visit to Australia. A domestic airline severely damaged her expensive suitcase, and her hotel selection in Sydney proved to be a disappointment. Her mood was rather melancholy when I arrive for our session.

Fortunately, she did not allow these incidents to detract from our meeting. She proved to be a very friendly, likeable, and charming lady. I have only had one other wrestling encounter with an FBB, so I had doubts as to the quality of session that she could provide. Fortunately, my concerns were misplaced. Jana provided me with an enjoyable hour of submission holds, and always kept a smile on her face. As this sort of activity has not been her main focus, many of the holds proved unfamiliar to her. Arm bars and scissors naturally feature in her normal repertoire, but other holds required some explaining. She proved to be a very quick study; once the basic premise of manoeuvres such as short arm scissors, americana, ankle locks, figure four leg lock, and omoplata became clear to her, she showed no hesitation in pushing my tolerance levels to the limit. Her "piece de resistance" proved to be a Code of Silence hold, where the power in her thighs and calves called forth a submission in record time.

Our one hour together flew by very quickly, and before I knew it, I had to be on my way. As our combined efforts focused on the application of submission holds, activities of a sexual nature did not come to the fore. I know a lot of FBB enthusiasts are extremely interested in where a lady's boundaries lie, but I am afraid I can provide no answer.

I rate my encounter with Jana very positively. She posseses a most alluring personality, and she put me at ease immediately. Anyone interested in experiencing a woman with an astounding physique should have no hesitation in arranging a session with her.

Last edited by vantim; 03-Feb-19 at 00:10.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vantim For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-19, 17:54
Points: 1,204, Level: 13 Points: 1,204, Level: 13 Points: 1,204, Level: 13
Last Achievements

Default Re: Review: Jana Linke-Sippl

I had the pleasure yesterday to spend 2 hrs with her in NYC. Jana is an amazing woman, her personality her sense of humor and then her body . Her strength is overwhelming every hold from grip to scissors to bear hug was just awesome. I have only felt this type of strength with one other girl Karla Nelson. I am not a small guy and have done over 25 sessions over the years. At 5'7 200 lbs her arms and legs were huge and solid as a rock. Easily one of my top 3 sessions to date. Can not wait for her to come back . Seeing Lora O in 3 weeks have never seen her before , can only hope it will be as good as this session was.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mhny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-19, 20:50
Points: 2,158, Level: 19 Points: 2,158, Level: 19 Points: 2,158, Level: 19
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

if i ever get to session with a strong ,skillfill wrestler, she is on my bucket list. it would have to be fantasy as i'm too old to do semi comp, but it would be a thrill of a lifetime.
The Following User Says Thank You to musclelov For This Useful Post: