Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-May-22, 20:10
Producer
Points: 5,924, Level: 32 Points: 5,924, Level: 32 Points: 5,924, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Femalekicks.com

Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson’s thug
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 21 minutes
Language: Russian with English subtitles
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - Watch the Full video here!

First part of a clip includes kicks, punches, choking, arm breaking and neck breaking.
Second part of a clip includes kicks, punches, knee kicks, low blows, POV, choking, hair pulling, bearhug, torture rack, over the knee backbreaker, chloroform, knockout, debooting, handcuffs, tied by belt and gag.

Story line:

May is warned that Mr. Jackson has found out her secret, he wants to get Wonder May into his collection. Mr. Jackson sent a dangerous thug to kidnap her. May, instead of escaping on the run, remains to wait for the thug, she thinks that she is invincible.

The first part of the film is 6 minutes long. In it, May meets with a thug. He offers her two options: go with him voluntarily or he will beat her, knock her out, tie her up and take her away to Mr. Jackson. May has no intention of playing his games and defeats him rather quickly, eventually snapping his neck.

The second part of the film is 15 minutes long. The thug suddenly comes to life, he catches May by surprise. She tries to fight him, but it is useless, he is too strong, her blows do not damage him. She begins to realize that she cannot defeat him. Very quickly, the fight turns into a one-sided beating. May says that she agrees to go with him to Mr. Jackson, the main thing is that the thug stops beating her. But he just laughs at her. After a short period of time, May completely loses her temper and begins to plaintively ask for mercy, but the thug ignores her pleas. It all ends with the fact that he knocks her out with chloroform when she lies on the couch(we see this moment through the eyes of a bandit). After that, he ties her legs with a belt, puts a gag in her mouth, handcuffs her and removes her heels. He throws her unconscious body over his shoulder and leaves the room.

P. S. This is May’s first clip in a format where she loses, so I’ll be glad to see your comments.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - Watch the Full video here!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-9.jpg (1.19 MB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-8.jpg (1.31 MB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-7.jpg (1.17 MB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-6.jpg (1.19 MB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-5.jpg (1.26 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-4.jpg (1.07 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-3.jpg (1.25 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-27.jpg (1.03 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-26.jpg (1.19 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-25.jpg (1.46 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-24.jpg (1.16 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-23.jpg (1.08 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-22.jpg (1.17 MB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-21.jpg (1.20 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-20.jpg (1.42 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-2.jpg (1.41 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-19.jpg (1.35 MB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-18.jpg (1.13 MB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-17.jpg (1.12 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-16.jpg (2.00 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-15.jpg (1.41 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-14.jpg (1.24 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-13.jpg (1.46 MB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-12.jpg (1.40 MB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-11.jpg (1.04 MB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-10.jpg (1.14 MB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Wonder May is defeated and captured by Mr. Jackson's goon-1.jpg (1.25 MB, 19 views)
Old 03-Jun-22, 13:57
Producer
Last Achievements

Atemi: Jessica vs Jane 9
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 19 minutes

Clip includes punches and chloroform scenes.

Custom clip request:

“‘Atemi”‘ – The female is punching the other female on the solar plexus once and the time of “punching(=touching) to the solar-plexus” is about several seconds. Then the other female closes her eyes and loses consciousness. The punch is by fist, not fingertip.

The intruder sneak into the house and defeat many clone sentries using atemi.

IMPORANT: 27 versions of one punch to the solar plexus. After the punch, the girl always loses consciousness. 11 versions for Jane and 16 versions for Jessica.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Atemi - Jessica vs Jane 9-1.jpg (288.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Atemi - Jessica vs Jane 9-2.jpg (278.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Atemi - Jessica vs Jane 9-3.jpg (207.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Atemi - Jessica vs Jane 9-4.jpg (325.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Atemi - Jessica vs Jane 9-5.jpg (305.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Atemi - Jessica vs Jane 9-6.jpg (351.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Atemi - Jessica vs Jane 9-7.jpg (333.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 08-Jun-22, 11:24
Producer
Last Achievements

The solar plexus is Jane’s weak spot
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 20 minutes

Clip includes punches, choking and baton punches.

Custom clip request:

As always, it will still be a stomach punching focused movie, and follow my traditional punching style requirements.

Storyline is not my priority, punching style and actress’ acting are.

Jane’s hands will be restrained from behind by a handcuff first. This should be same as in my last custom ‘Jane tries to free Jessica’.

Small fight at the beginning.

In 1st scene she is held by one guy from behind, and punched for 4~5 times. Same as before, first 1~2 punches are not right in the solar plexus area so she doesn’t react too much suffered. But after that the puncher realises her softest spot is stomach, and touches her soft stomach for couple seconds then suddenly punches right in there. From now on the real suffering reaction begins. And at the end of the scene she falls down on knees burring her forehead down onto the floor.

In 2nd scene she is held by two guys and 2~3 poundings with the rubber bat. Each pounding causes her bowing her body forward. The last pounding causes her spitting water( to the front but not into the sky). And then she falls down on knees burring her forehead down onto the floor.

In 3rd scene she is on her knees, splitting her legs( I want to see her white underpants at this moment, please no black), no hand cuff. Two guys stand on the sides, each press one hand on her shoulder while the other hand pulls her one arm towards aside. Due to the position Jane’s stomach is a little bit stretched so more flat. The puncher is also on his knees so that he is at the same level to still punch her in the stomach. There will be 5 punches in this scene.
Punch 1, puncher uses one hand to firmly hold Jane’s throat, and after punch he still hold it. So jane can’t bow her body to absorb the impact and pain, and we can see her facial expression clearly.
Punch 2, puncher uses one hand to firmly hold Jane’s throat, and after punch he release it, so Jane can bow her body forward.
Punch 3, puncher lifts Jane’s face by pulling up her hair( I hope this won’t hurt the actress), then punch.
Punch 4, puncher uses rubber bat.
Punch 5, puncher uses rubber bat. Jane spits water. 2 guys release Jane. She holds her stomach, burying her forehead down onto the floor.

In 4th scene, she stands, and is hands-tied onto something.( You can use the gym equip as in Jane tries to free Jessica, but this time please make sure Jane’s arms split up to two directions.)
Repeat the 5 punching styles in 3rd scene. Finally, she passes out and hangs on her two arms with bent legs and bowing upper body.

This is pretty much the whole storyline, even though there is barely some story….. As always, there’re several noting points as below for your info.

Last time Jane acted nearly perfectly. Only two things need to be improved this time. First is facial expression. I don’t prefer actress closing their eyes. I’d rather they open them wide like the attached clip called facial expression.mov. Second is actress’s feet off floor. When I said I wanted to see their feet off the floor I meant the impact of the punch brings them off the floor but not for after each punch. Please find attached clip called jumping reaction.mov to understand what I meant. I know this must look funny to you but I really like it……. Can you try to copy these in your way please? Even just a little bit is great 🙂
Same, no ‘ahhhh’ sound, only ‘ohhhh’ and ‘oooooffff’ sound. Jane did it quite well last time. Please keep.
Please reduce the questioning lines, i.e. where is joker, etc. I would like to hear only some lines, and all of them should be about ‘fragile stomach’ ‘weak spot is your stomach’ ‘ We are going to teach your poor stomach a lesson’. And please don’t use the word ‘belly’, but only stomach and solar plexus.
Please make sure when punching, the guys don’t make any sound so that I can only hear the girl’s moan.
Please use heavy sound effect for punching, and differ the punches of fist and those of rubber bat. The sound of rubber bat should be even heavier.
Possible to shake the camera when punching? Give me your idea.
So only one more thing to note is that please try to minimise the time of shooting the guys without Jane in the camera too. I know movie needs different camera angles to tell the whole story but I prefer seeing more of jane’s body rather than too many close looks of the guys’ faces. Please sometimes keep storyline developing with guys’ lines being heard but the camera is on Jane.
Hairstyle doesn’t have to be exactly the same but must be tied and won’t block Jane’s face when she is punched.
Camera shake should always be used but shaking level can vary per the impact of the punch. I’m thinking the last punch in every scene should be shaking the most, reflecting the puncher has lost his patience and uses his full power trying to knock out Jane.
Regarding the jumping, only use it for those knockout punches(I.e. last punch in each scene except 3rd) . Further more, it is too high of a jump in the clip I sent to you. Just a tiny jump is good enough, and more natural. One thing to note, to make these small jumps look more convincing, let the guy do these punches in the uppercut way to the solar plexus. That makes sense in terms of physics, right?
Plus, since you can reduce the appearance of the guys faces, it has become not important to reduce the lines. Let’s consider adding in some reasonable lines such as ‘who sent you here’, ‘what’s your plan to stop us’, etc, to make the storyline more natural. Sometimes Jane replies with some swearing words and a spit to the guy’s face( classic looking-for-a-punch style). And sometimes, Jane can reply with longer sentence but is suddenly interrupted by a punch. Can you come up with some lines like those for me please? At the same time, also keep those lines of threatening Jane about knowing her weak spot is her stomach and teaching her stomach a lesson, etc.
The small jump happens upon the last punch of scene 1, scene 2 and scene 4. So three of them in total.
And about the duration, can you probably fill in some close looks at Jane’s legs? Maybe use camera swiping from her feet to thighs. Other than this I would like to have some fighting back and forth at the beginning to connect with 1st episode. Maybe show some strength of Jane at first to have a contrast to the peril later?
Speaking of feet, one thing I forgot to mention about the acting was, when Jane’s in pain, bowing forward and bending legs, please don’t let her lift the heels off floor. And in my last custom video I really liked the camera angle from bottom shooting up to see Jane’s underwear when she’s punched. Do couple of this in this video please.

Old 11-Jun-22, 20:18
Producer
Last Achievements

Spider-Jessica in the trap
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 16 minutes

Clip includes punches, kicks, belly claws, baton punches, pushes two the stomach and two knockouts.

Custom clip request:

Spider-Gwen is on a rescue mission. What she didnt know is that the hostage she is rescuing is the son of an old foe.
She fell right into his trap. Now she is being attacked by him and his sidekick who gained superstrenght from an special serum.
After being unmask the target is Spider-Gwen’s body. They want to destroy her in every way possible. Lot of body shots, abdominal claws, stomps, back attacks and a couple of baton hits.
Will Spider-Gwen escape or she will be victim of the ultimate torture?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Spider-Jessica in the trap-1.jpg (218.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Spider-Jessica in the trap-2.jpg (183.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Spider-Jessica in the trap-3.jpg (160.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Spider-Jessica in the trap-4.jpg (211.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Spider-Jessica in the trap-5.jpg (168.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Spider-Jessica in the trap-6.jpg (214.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Spider-Jessica in the trap-7.jpg (239.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Spider-Jessica in the trap-8.jpg (172.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Spider-Jessica in the trap-9.jpg (224.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Spider-Jessica in the trap-10.jpg (208.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Spider-Jessica in the trap-11.jpg (209.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Spider-Jessica in the trap-12.jpg (235.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 15-Jun-22, 18:31
Producer
Last Achievements

Grace attacked by clones
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 13 minutes

Clip includes punches, kicks, knees, choking, ballbusting and neck breaking.

IMPORTANT: This film was shot by a beginner team, which is located in another city. This is their fifth film. My team and I did not take part in the filming of this video. I emailed instructions and gave helpful tips, edited the film and now I’m putting it on my website for you to rate and write in reviews about what you think about this debut. I really need feedback, so please feel free to write comments.

Grace is a top notch special agent. Being on a special assignment, she settled in an apartment near the base of a particularly dangerous criminal, Todd. But Todd figured out her location. Instead of just coming to Grace to kill her, the villain cloned himself and sent his clones to the girl. Todd’s clones need to kidnap Grace in order to create many copies of her in order to strengthen the criminal group with a clone army of the strong and agile Grace.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Grace attacked by clones-1.jpg (429.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Grace attacked by clones-2.jpg (437.5 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Grace attacked by clones-3.jpg (438.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Grace attacked by clones-4.jpg (366.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Grace attacked by clones-5.jpg (356.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Grace attacked by clones-6.jpg (281.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Grace attacked by clones-7.jpg (386.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Grace attacked by clones-8.jpg (380.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Grace attacked by clones-9.jpg (349.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Grace attacked by clones-10.jpg (439.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Grace attacked by clones-11.jpg (389.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Grace attacked by clones-12.jpg (398.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Grace attacked by clones-13.jpg (359.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Grace attacked by clones-14.jpg (316.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Grace attacked by clones-15.jpg (316.0 KB, 11 views)
Old 17-Jun-22, 20:06
Producer
Last Achievements

Arrogant May is defeated
Full HD (1920-1080)

Clip includes punches, kicks, knee kicks and choking.

Custom clip request:

This is very similar to the “… failed her Mission” Videos particuarly Jessica failed her Mission because she was really good. Her strong behave, Body reaction from the blows and moaning was perfect for me. I Hope May can Play similar Performance.

The Story ist Short: May wears the Black Dress with open Hairs. She is very strong and thinks no one can beat her in a fight. She is sitting on a Chair like a Queen and is working on her Phone when he comes in. He tells her that he is here to arrest her ( May is a Mafia Boss). She just tells him to go away. But He says he will take her with him at any cost. May puts her Phone away, stands up and is approtching him. She tells him that its impossible for her to lose against anyone because she has Bionics in her Body. The Guy don’t believes her so she stands before him and gives him some free shots against her to prove it. He gives her 3 Belly punches but May only shows a little reaction from it. After that He gives her 2 Head punches and again a little reaction from her. He is confused and she smiles ” My Bionics Not only make me invincible….”
She puts a Hand on his Throat and lifts him Up ” …they also make me stronger” and she throws him away.
” Go … you are No Match for me” but he stands Up and refuses to go, after that both are in fighting Position and the fight beginns.

In the first part she beats him up and is superior. She enjoys the fight is mocking him and he is going down multiple Times.

But after her strong start , May already gets the most punches. He starts punching her Belly and Head over and over , May moans from every Hit put the Bionics are saving her from any real Damage. And she is still superior because of her hard blows, 3-5 punches of her are enough to really hurt the Guy. I would say she gets 80 % and he only 20%
The fight goes on like that, at the end he can put her against the Wall and gives her left and rights straight into her Belly. After many punches she surprisingly puts a Hand on his Throat and is looking at him ” You really think you can beat me, how cute!” and now she puts him against the Wall ” Let me show you how its done right” and now she starts punching His Belly! After only 5-6 punches he goes down and she starts chocking him with a Feet. May smiles and thinks the fight is over ” You are done” but he can free himself and stands up again. May ” Why are you keep resisting? You must see by now you can’t beat me” He tells her that after all she is just a human and at one point her Bionics will fail her. May only smirks about this and is ready to Attack him.

The fight goes and at this point he already can avoid all of her attacks. She is always attacking him and he punches her without a break. May can still take every blow but becomes upset over Time, because he keeps resisting her. After a while she tries really serious to take him out. At the End of the he gives her some hard Belly punches and she stumbles Back, She is looking surprised ” This can’t be… i am feeling the Pain” He tells her to give up put this only enrages her and she attacks him.

But at this point she is only is his punching Bag. Over time she becames weaker and weaker. She looks exaused, moans more painful, is unable to attack and even loses her fighting position. He shows no mercy and keeps punching her, nearly at the End she goes down. He goes to her and puts her left Hand under His left Leg/Knee and the right Hand on His right Leg/Knee. On this way May cannot defent herself like Jane did it on her failed her Mission Video. And now He starts punching her Belly, every Hit is now very painfully for May, we can clearly see and hear it.
After several punches we can hear a “Stop” from her, but he keeps going.
After more Hits she says ” Please, Stop” but he still keeps punching her. After that she says ” i am begging you” and He finals stops his attack and is looking at her. May is completely broken, from her strong behave is nothing left anymore.
He releases her and stands up, she turns to her side and ja holding her Belly. She coughs and spits some Blood on the Ground. We can See there is some Blood in her Mouth too. The Guy is schocked seeing this ” I have gone to far, i am here to Arrest you, Not to harm you. I will get you a Doctor” and He leaves quickly the Room. The Last Shots are on May, lying on the Ground with Pain She never experienced before.

Well thats it, please make shure the Dress Looks nice during the fight and that She moans, after all she is still a human and No Machine. And only use a little Blood at the End.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Arrogant May is defeated-1.jpg (230.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Arrogant May is defeated-2.jpg (261.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Arrogant May is defeated-3.jpg (248.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Arrogant May is defeated-4.jpg (292.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Arrogant May is defeated-5.jpg (261.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Arrogant May is defeated-6.jpg (229.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Arrogant May is defeated-7.jpg (201.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Arrogant May is defeated-8.jpg (292.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Arrogant May is defeated-9.jpg (287.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Arrogant May is defeated-10.jpg (220.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 21-Jun-22, 18:42
Producer
Last Achievements

Jessica destroys balls of 3 arrogant sportsmen
Full HD (1920-1080)

Clip includes kicks, punches, knee kicks, choking, ballbusting, balls crush and knockouts.

Story line:

Jessica comes to the gym, she always has dance practice at this time. Guys are training in the gym. Jessica politely asks them to leave, but they only laugh and mock her. Kevin says that she should dance for them, the guys start to surround Jessica.

Jessica says that she will now show them her dance. She throws her backpack at Kevin to confuse him. She immediately kicks the other two guys in the groin. They fall to the floor. Kevin tries to attack Jessica, but she immediately grabs his balls and twists them. Kevin starts to moan and asks to let go of his balls. Jessica releases his balls and hurls Kevin towards the guys. Three guys are lying on the floor and groaning in pain.

Jessica tells them to get out of the gym. But guys are too arrogant, they can’t lose to a girl. Kevin says that Jessica was just lucky as she used illegal hits. Now the guys are ready to fight, so Kevin believes that Jessica will not be able to defeat them.

They try to attack Jessica but fail every time. Jessica uses various hits and wrestling holds. She is superior to the boys in every way.

Eventually the guys start begging for mercy, but it’s too late, Jessica knocks out each guy with various series of hits to the balls. Then she dumps the guys in a heap, puts her foot on Tim’s bare chest and demonstrates to everyone her total superiority over the guys.

Old 24-Jun-22, 18:41
Producer
Last Achievements

Atemi: Jessica vs Jane 10
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 23 minutes

Clip includes punches and chloroform scenes.

Custom clip request:

“‘Atemi”‘ – The female is punching the other female on the solar plexus once and the time of “punching(=touching) to the solar-plexus” is about several seconds. Then the other female closes her eyes and loses consciousness. The punch is by fist, not fingertip.

The intruder sneak into the house and defeat many clone sentries using atemi.

IMPORANT: 32 versions of one punch to the solar plexus. After the punch, the girl always loses consciousness. 16 versions for Jane and 16 versions for Jessica.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Atemi - Jessica vs Jane 10-1.jpg (235.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Atemi - Jessica vs Jane 10-2.jpg (325.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Atemi - Jessica vs Jane 10-3.jpg (268.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Atemi - Jessica vs Jane 10-4.jpg (230.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Atemi - Jessica vs Jane 10-5.jpg (199.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Atemi - Jessica vs Jane 10-6.jpg (296.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Atemi - Jessica vs Jane 10-7.jpg (246.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Atemi - Jessica vs Jane 10-8.jpg (265.0 KB, 3 views)
Old 29-Jun-22, 20:37
Producer
Last Achievements

Alice’s stomach trained by Cyborgs
Full HD (1920-1080)

Clip includes punches.

Custom clip request:

Outline:
Alice is a new agent competing for intelligence missions. The two specially designed Cyborgs try her abdominal resistance with continuous punches in the stomach.

Punches:
All punches ago to Alice’s upper stomach (above the navel, below the ribcage) and they make contact with the body, like with Jane and Jessica. Most of the punches (not necessarily all of them) go deep and stay for fractions of a second (not bouncing).

Reactions:
Alice does not scream, cry, whimper or moan. She absorbs the punches, containing her suffering, groaning, gasping and exhaling, like Jane.

Camera takes:
Camera stays close to Alice, making close-ups of her stomach, the punches and her faces, from as many angles and positions as possible.

Sequence 1
Action Alice’s reactions Camera
Alice is standing, back against the wall, hands cuffed behind her back. A voice in off says “Agent Alice, your abdomen’s resistance is going to be tried by our Cyborgs. We will measure your resistance time to choose the best agent for our next mission”. Alice smiles, defiantly. “Agent Alice, are you ready?”. She says “I am”. The voice says “Cyborgs: start”. The Cyborgs start punching her stomach with uppercuts, one punch each. Alice resists well the first punches, but after 3-4, the blows to her abdomen start to take toll. Even though she tries to hold her body together, she doubles forward more and more with each punch. At every new punch, she doubles, and then air is exhaled out of her body. She soon gets winded, producing shorter, softer sounds. She doesn’t moan, but her face shows some suffering. The Cyborgs straighten her up and keep punching her stomach, until one punch definitely cuts her breath and she goes to her knees, and then doubles forward, hair almost touching the floor, trying to regain her breath. Slowly approaching Alice, then close-ups of her stomach and face. When she goes down, close-up of her suffering face.

Sequence 2
The voice in off says “Agent Alice, you have to do better to meet the standards”. She straightens up and replies “I… will…”. The voice in off replies “Cyborgs: pin her back against the wall, spread her arms and resume the punching, stepping up the pace”. The Cyborgs do as they are told, come close to Alice, and start to deliver deep uppercuts into her stomach again, one each, a bit faster than before. The punches quickly devastate Alice’s resistance, head lolling, eyes rolling, as the Cyborgs punch deeper and deeper into her. She produces shorter and shorter sounds, showing she is winded. For a couple of minutes she doesn’t fall, but she slowly becomes dead weight. When she starts to lose composure and look nauseous, the Cyborgs let her go down. She slides down and sits on the floor, wrapping her arms around her stomach, eyes shut, softly coughing a couple of times. Close-ups of her stomach and the punches, showing how they enter deeper into her, alternated with close-ups of her face, particularly when she goes down.

Sequence 3
The voice in off says “Agent Alice, can you go on?”. Alice tries to regain control, slowly standing up, still covering her belly, trying to regain her breath. She says “You… can… con… tinue…”. The voice in off says “Cyborg one, hold her. Cyborg two, short continued uppercuts”. The Cyborgs do as they are told, one lying his back against the wall and holding Alice’s arms, while the other starts driving short uppercuts into her stomach, one per second. Alice is a ragdoll, but she is resilient and enough not to faint. Her legs don’t hold her anymore, and her chin rests on the punching Cyborg’s shoulder, eyes semi-shut. She is not in control of her body anymore, sighing and exhaling. The Cyborg’s punches go deep inside her ribcage, and we can see Alice’s face wincing, her mouth forming an “O”. At a certain moment she says “my… stomach…” (¿jaludek, not jibot?). The voice in off goes “Cyborg, deeper punches”. The Cyborg places his fist against Alice and starts pumping in. Alice shudders with each penetration, air accumulating in her cheeks, rapidly losing composure. When she seems to be almost out, the Cyborgs let her go to the floor. Lots of close-ups of Alice’s stomach being punched and her facial reactions. Takes from the sides and from below (camera situated at Cyborgs knee-height).

Sequence 4
Alice is sitting in the sofa, arms open and pinned by the cyborgs (like Jane and Jessica in my last customs). The voice in off says “Agent Alice, are you ready to go on?”. She says “Wait… let me… recover…”. The voice in off says “All right, but no pauses. Cyborgs: continue working her stomach over reducing speed”. Alice is exhausted, and her abdominals are unable to protect her anymore. She endures the punches with resignation, as her oxygen is forced off her. Eventually, she says “my… stomach…”. But the voice in off goes “Cyborgs, don’t stop”. Each punch makes Alice freeze, double as much as the position will allow, then exhale air. As the punching continues, Alice’s reactions show her growing pain. When she shows signs of being about to faint, the Cyborgs let her go. Alice slowly lies down on the sofa, her side, grabbing her stomach with both hands, containing the suffering, as in a menstrual cramps pain. All the sequence is filmed with close-ups of Alice’s stomach and face. As the punching continues the camera turns to POV style, then goes back to first plans of Alice’s contained suffering face.

Sequence 5
Alice is flat on the floor or on a yoga mat, hands pinned above her head, one cyborg at each side. The voice in off says “Agent Alice, are you ready for the final protocol?”. She says “I… am…”. The voice in off says “Cyborgs: finish-off protocol. Deep punches in the pit of her stomach until she passes out”. Alice has no more abdominal resistance, and she is awake only by the force of her will. Her head is thrown back, eyes rolling, slowly shutting. Her back is flat against the mat/floor, midsection becoming perfectly concave. The transition of her reactions, if possible, are (1) short “hiccup-like” sounds, showing the punches are penetrating her last defences; (2) gasping, as the punches push the rest of the air out of her system; and (3) only softer and softer sighs and exhalations; (4) only body shaking, and a trickle of water starts to fall from the side of her mouth. Eventually, she says “my… stomach… stop…”. But the voice in off goes “Not until you faint”. “Cyborgs, finish her”. The punching continues, and Alice’s body slowly shuts down, drool (water) trickling from the side of her mouth. All the sequence is filmed with close-ups of Alice’s torso and face. Takes from the sides, from above (POV style), and from Alice’s head towards her stomach (as if she was watching the punching).

Old 03-Jul-22, 18:17
Producer
Last Achievements

Kevin beats up the arrogant Jessica
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 16 minutes

Clip includes kicks, punches, knees kicks, elblows, headbutt and knockout.

Custom clip request:

Two top fighters, Jessica and Kevin, met to fight. Jessica believes to be the best fighter and is completely dismissive of Kevin and taunts him.
Kevin is not impressed by the boasts from Jessica.
The fight goes badly for Jessica right from the begining, she ony gets to hit Kevin with a few punches/kicks to his body and never to his face, Kevin dominates the fight and gives Jessica a lot of facepunches.
After the first 4 minutes, the rest of the video is Kevin punching Jessica hard and fast without Jessica being unable to land a single hit on Kevin.

Part 1: 4 minutes.

Jessica is doing some shadowfighting, showing off her skills while Kevin is next to her, looking unimpressed.
Jessica ends after a few seconds, flicks her hair acting very vain and proud of her looks and her skills. She looks at Kevin like he’s inferior to her. She is arrogant.

Jessica: “So you want to fight me? You’re a fool. I’m going to give you a chance to give up right now and save yourself, because if not i will not show you mercy.”
Kevin: We shall see.”

Both raise their fists ready to fight.
Jessica: “Your choice. I’ll destroy you and love doing it”.
Kevin: Bring it”.

Jessica pulls her arm back to punch kevin but Kevin is faster than Jessica and punches her first, giving Jessica a quick succession of 12 fast punches that sends Jessica back.
Jessica is suprised but she smirks, dismissing this as just Kevin being lucky.

Jessica: “This was the last time you land a hit on me. Next time i will…”

Kevin attacks Jessica before she finishes her line, and gives Jessica 12 more punches like before. Jessica is now visibly in disbelieve this happend to her twice. She is now upset.

Kevin: “You talk too much”.
Jessica:”Fine. My punches will do the talking then”.

Kevin surprises Jessica again with 6 more punches. Now Jessica is really annoyed.

The fight proper begins. Kevin is the first to land punches, gives Jessica 5 facepunches. Jessica hits back with a kick to Kevin’s body but when she tries to land a facepunch on Kevin he avoids it and punches Jessica in the face 4 times.

The rest of the fight is Kevin dominating the fight.
Jessica only hits Kevin in the body with one or two punches or kicks to his body, and in some fewer rare ocasions with 3 hits.
Jessica never lands a single punch on kevin in his face or head. Everytime Jessica tries to punch Kevin in his face, Jessica always misses and Kevin alwauys manages to avoid the hit or grab Jessica’s arm and hits her back.

Kevin always hits Jessica with at least 5 to 6 hits at minimum, never less than 5 to 6 , and sometimes even up to 7 or 8 hits/strikes/punches, especially after Jessica fails to hit Kevin in the face.

Kevin always punches Jessica in her face.
Kevin never punches Jessica in her belly or body.
No belly punches on Jessica in this video.
Kevin also hits Jessica in the face with elbows, backhand strikes, headbutts, knees and kicks.
Most kicks by Kevin land on Jessica face, with some few kicks to Jessica’s body.
Jessica is only hit in the body with kicks or knees hits from Kevin and only fewer of them compared to the kicks Kevin gives to Jessica’s face.

Jessica falls to the ground twice during this part of the fight, after Kevin delivers a suprise longer attack of 10 facepunches to Jessica, one in the middle of this part and the other at the end.

This part of the fight ends with Kevin punching Jessica to the ground.

Part 2: 5 minutes.

Jessica raises from the ground.
Jessica: “OK, i admit i understimated you. But now i’m getting serious. Now you will go down”.
Kevin: “You can try”.

Jessica tries to hit Kevin but fails badly. Kevin hits back at Jessica and this part of the fight begins.

Jessica doesn’t hit Kevin a single time. All punches are done by Kevin on Jessica.
After Jessica misses hitting Kevin, Kevin hits back by giving Jessica 10 to 20 facepunches, sometimes mixed with kicks, most of the kick to the face with some few to the body of Jessica.

It is now obvious that Jessica is going to lose the fight, but she doesn’t give up and keeps trying to hit Kevin but never able to.

In this part, Kevin manages to pin Jessica to a wall and gives her a 30 long facepunching beating.

Kevin manages to send Jessica to the floor after he delivers longer number of punches seguences, like when he hits Jesscia 20 times. Jessica falls to the ground a few times, sher always gets back fast, but it’s clear the beating is affecting her as she starts to stumble a little.

In this part Jessica it’s where Kevin starts to punch the spit out of Jessica, it happens a few time.

This part ends with Kevin giving Jessica a non-stop sequence of 30 punches that puts Jessica down on the ground, the last strike punches the spit out of Jessica.

Part 3: 7 minutes.

Jessica raises from the ground. There’s no more arrogance from her, but she is really upset.

Kevin: “You fought the best you could. If you accept defeat now there will be no shame. But if you don’t, there will be no mercy.”
Jessica: “I never give up. You can’t defeat me, nobody can. I am the best. I always win. I’ll win and it’s you who will beg for mercy”.
Kevin: “So be it”.

As soon Kevin stops speaking he attacks Jessica with many facepunches, and the fight continues.

In this part Jessica can no longer make any attacks on Kevin. Kevin shows no mercy like he said and his attacks camer very fast and very strong with no stopping.
Jessica is now reduced to being a punching bag for Kevin for the rest of the video.

In this part there will be a whole minute where Kevin gives Jessica one punch or more per second non-stop for a whole minute.

When Jessica falls to the ground, Kevin kicks her in the face once or twice – he has no mercy, like he said.

After a while Kevin no longer waits for Jessica to raise from the ground and picks her up to continue the beating.

Near the end, Jessica falls to her knees. Kevin punches her Jessica many times, fast left and right punches most of the time. After giving Jessica many facepunches, Kevin grabs Jessica’s hair and gives her a good number of knees to the face hits. Then he gives Jessica more facepunches, even faster and ends with a kick to Jessica’s face that sends her fall on her back. Jessica is almost fainted but not yet.
Kevin pulls Jessica back from the ground and gives Jessica 6 very strong punches to Jessica’s face that makes her lots of spit fly with each punch. After that Kevin gives an uppercut that makes Jessica fall to her knees, Kevin kicks’s Jessica face and she falls on her back, KO.

Video ends showing Jessica fainted on the ground, her hair spreaded on the floor, like a sleeping beauty.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kevin beats up the arrogant Jessica-1.JPG (147.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Kevin beats up the arrogant Jessica-2.JPG (224.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Kevin beats up the arrogant Jessica-3.JPG (315.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Kevin beats up the arrogant Jessica-4.JPG (243.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Kevin beats up the arrogant Jessica-5.JPG (241.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Kevin beats up the arrogant Jessica-6.JPG (185.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Kevin beats up the arrogant Jessica-7.JPG (215.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Kevin beats up the arrogant Jessica-8.JPG (128.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Kevin beats up the arrogant Jessica-9.JPG (258.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Kevin beats up the arrogant Jessica-10.JPG (154.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Kevin beats up the arrogant Jessica-11.JPG (190.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Kevin beats up the arrogant Jessica-12.JPG (182.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Kevin beats up the arrogant Jessica-13.JPG (210.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Kevin beats up the arrogant Jessica-14.JPG (247.1 KB, 4 views)