Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jan-21, 12:45
Points: 2,049, Level: 18 Points: 2,049, Level: 18 Points: 2,049, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Cocky Guy

PT1

It was a Saturday night in a town of the suburbs in New York, and there was a major party which was hosted by Sarah and Kasey. They were considered the hottest girls in their local college both were part of the school's soccer team which won all-district the week before. The party took place in a huge mansion which had a huge backyard and massive interior space. The party was full of booze, food and other party snacks. Around 80 people attended this party, and everyone was having a really good time. Then a couple of guys from a different local university decided to show up. Jack and Terry, Jack was like 6'5 210 pounds and Terry was his smaller friend at 5'10 170.

They were good looking guys and they wanted to take the free booze and snacks and then dip to hang with their college friends. As they enter the party they are greeted by a couple of the girls who were impressed with their looks and their figure. They were enjoying their liquor and making out with a couple of the girls at the party. Terry and Jack got separated as they were brought to different bedrooms by each of the girls they were getting with. As Jack was receiving a blowjob by the girl he met, he heard a huge scream of pain by saying "I give, I give pls let me go". He firstly ignored it and continued getting pleasured by the girl who by far was his favourite hook up in a long time. He quickly finished after a couple of minutes, and just lied on the bed. As he was about to lean in to kiss the girl on the lips, he heard the scream again "Pls your too strong, let me go, I give, I give". He wanted to check it out and faced the girl and asked: "What the fuck is going on?". She replied quickly "Its probably some people wrestling against each other" He put his shirt on and was like "I wanna check this out, who is getting the shit beaten out of them"

As he rushed downstairs, Jack sees a huge ring of people forming who were watching the fight and turned to see who was fighting. His face turned into shock as he saw Kasey having a 6'2 guy 185 pounds screaming in mercy in between her legs in a reverse head-scissor. He was tapping hysterically and Kasey was ignoring all his taps. She was taunting him non-stop saying how weak he was and that he was a flat out a loser. He turns around and asked why were they fighting, and the girl he hooked up with was like "He was talking shit about her and she challenged him to a fight, she has beaten multiple guys and not many people dare to challenge her". Jack was thinking it might be fun to beat the shit out of this girl and put her in her place. As he turned to the fight, he saw Kasey force the guy to kiss her foot one at a time. He was finally like ok I need to end this girl she's way too cocky. He yells "You are a weak ass bitch Kasey, you wanna get your ass beat come fight me!!"

The crowd gasped and Kasey turned around and kicked the guy way to face Jack. She calmly walked up to him and yelled: "What did you say????". Jack repeated what he said and was even meaner calling her a pussy and other stuff. At the same time Jack couldn't keep his eyes off her she was 5'5 around 135, huge ass decent size boobs and a model face. She quickly responded, "YOU WANNA END UP LIKE THIS GUY BUT WORSE". Jack snapped back "THAT GUY WAS A BITCH YOU WOULDN'T DO SHIT AGAINST ME". Kasey laid down the challenge best of 7 falls only knockouts, no tapping. Jack told Kasey if you want to fight me it has to be a "Make you a bitch match". Kasey was confused and asked what does that entail and he sneered and said "NO RULES, ONLY WAY TO WIN IS TO MAKE YOUR OPPONENT YOUR BITCH" A smile lit up her face and she quickly accepted. He smiled and stated, "MEET ME IN THE BEDROOM IN 10 MINUTES."

Kasey grinned and was like ok and walked away. Jack took one or two drinks and was super confident, he was thinking imma make this bitch fuck me after I cruelly make her become my bitch. He decided to talk to the guy who she submitted and made kiss her foot. He was like you ok? Eric responded, "I heard everything, don't fight her you will regret it." Jack was like " I ain't a shit fighter like you, I will fuck her up so badly." Eric was like ok, don't say I didn't warn you. They switched numbers since they liked each others vibe. The 10 minutes passed by and he walked into the room and saw Kasey in her sports bra and spandex she had rock hard abs, you could see her thighs and calves full of muscle. Her arms had a decent peak. As he went to the other side of the room he taunted her and was like "I'll let you not fight me if you fuck me right now and suck my toes, if not it will be much worse for you" She laughed locked the door and then snarled "I AM GOING TO BEAT THE LIVING OUT, OF YOU, I PROMISE you're GOING TO CRY LIKE A BABY". Jack's phone vibrates and a message pops up and it was from Eric "bro, I forgot to tell you she beat me that easily and I have been doing Jiu-Jitsu for over 10 years and I'm about to be a black belt" Terry texted also and was "Update me, beat the shit out of her and get that pussy, if you need backup text me". Jack had mixed thoughts as he never did martial arts but was confident that he would beat the living shit out of her.

End of pt1
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gary1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-21, 18:07
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Cocky Guy

This has the making of a B-E-A-utiful multi part story!
Old 10-Jan-21, 19:23
Points: 3,870, Level: 26 Points: 3,870, Level: 26 Points: 3,870, Level: 26
Last Achievements

any chance of including pictures of the characters? great story so far!!
Old 11-Jan-21, 07:21
Last Achievements

Pt 2, since I had time today

As Jack looked straight into her face, he started to feel a tiny bit of regret and thought did he bite of more than he chew. Kasey quickly picked up on that and stated “YOU LOOK SCARED, little bitch”. In that moment all the regret left Jack’s face and anger took over, he threw a left jab towards her face which she easily dodged and laughed. She quickly charged at him and rammed into him and he fell straight away. “How did she just tackle me, wtf” he thought to himself. Kasey quickly moved up his body and got him in a school girl pin and trapped his arms between her legs. It had been 8 seconds and he was already not able to move. She threw a punch to his face and his nose started to trickle a bit of blood. Kasey knew that she could probably just punch him to submission and to becoming her bitch, but she decided that she was going to take her time after all the shit he talked. She flipped him over and know he was trapped in a deep triangle choke where her leg tensed. Jack started the feel the strength of her legs and tried to prowl her legs apart, but he couldn’t. They refused to budge a single inch, he was slowly losing air and reluctantly he started to tap and asking to be let go. She whispered to him “I ain’t letting you go, you little bitch” Jack didn’t want to let knocked out so he tried to throw a punch with his arm to get her to let go. It lightly grazed her nose and she just started to smile and said to Jack’s surprised “ I was squeezing at 40%, just for that im going to start squeezing at full power” Jack started tapping but he knew that he was going out.

As his body to convulse his eyes closed and Kasey quickly woke him up, but had him in a reverse headscissor. Jack’s ego was hurt and he lashed” fuck you bitch!!!! Once I get out of here you are so fucked” . Kasey j started to laugh and squeezed. Jack immediately started to tap and his hand was slapping her ass, it was so tight and juicy, his dick started to erect and Kasey noticed it. “You wish you could tap that” Jack was in so much pain and he couldn’t think of any comeback, and as he was about to get knocked out again she let him free and he thought finally this bitch is done for. He finally got to his feet and shoved her as hard as he could and realised that he was fucked when she barely moved and j smiled and jumped on his back and took him down. She wrapped her legs around his ribs and placed her arms around his neck for a rear naked choke. She j tightened her legs a tiny bit and he started to tap as his ribs we’re getting crushed. He was using all his power to try to move her legs and she decided to start squeezing his neck with her arms. He thought fuck, I’m so fucked she so strong j let me out go. Kasey started to taunt, “ I thought you were going to make me your bitch” he started coughing and tapping her arms and legs at the same time praying, as he started to lose his consciousness his phone started to vibrate.

He woke up and saw Kasey pinning him on the ground, he asked for a break and she j ignored him and threw a hard right in his stomach and then his face. Jack’s eye started to swell up a bit and he went to cover his face. Kasey quickly used that to flip him over into a front headscissor his face facing Kasey she started to squeeze. Little tears started to form in Jack’s eyes and he was tapping “pls stop, it hurts, I tap I tap”. Kasey completely ignored that and j started to slowly squeeze harder and harder till he started to fade away. Jake was completely beaten at this point his neck was hurting and his ribs were completely messed up from her body scissor. Jack slowly got to his feet and picked up his phone to read the message. It was from Terry “You good?”. He managed to quickly reply “ I need help, she’s killing me come through back door!”. Kasey turned around and had a sadistic look in her face and kicked Jack as hard as she could. He fell back and started to cry out in pain and j wanted the pain to stop. Kasey quickly kicked him in the ribs and he completely collapsed to the floor and she kneed him to the balls. Jack screamed “Pls let me go, I give up”. She started to laugh and j whispered to him “ I’m not done making u my bitch yet” She quickly put him in a front figure four and started squeezing her calf which caused immense pain to him. Kasey quickly reminded him that if he touched her leg she would squeeze harder and harder. Jack was crying in pain, and Kasey told him to shut the fuck up and take it. “You talked all this shit and i told you I would make you cry like a baby” she started to coo him to sleep. His body convulsed for a full 15 seconds and he woke up and tried to run to get out of the room but Kasey j tackled him to the ground.

- [ ] Jack tried to throw a punch but got blocked and she threw a hook right to his face. Jack was done he was completely out of it and j wanted to go home and sleep this embarrassment off. Kasey knew that this fight was over and that there was no way he could possibly win this fight anymore. She asked him “you ready to become my bitch?”. Jack physically couldn’t move but mentally knew he was beaten but didn’t want to admit that he was a girl who was at least 70 pounds lighter bitch. He quietly whispered ” fuck you” and Kasey laughed and said “ well god have mercy for this submission” and she got him in a side headsccissor and started to squeeze and at the same time grab his balls and started to squeeze. Jack was yelling and tapping and she j ignored him till he finally admitted “ I’m your bitch, im your bitch!” Kasey let go and wound her arm back and knocked him out. When he woke up her toes were in his face and she started to tell him to suck them or else. Jack couldn’t believe that this girl beat him up and and his pride was defeated. He started to suck them half heartedly and she took her foot off and started to choke him with her foot “ if you don’t suck my toes better I will squeeze u all night “ jack started licking her toes and after 10 minutes she finally said “you wanted to fuck me, but you too weak to make me fuck y, but I’m going to make you pleasure me “ Kasey had the look on her face that told jack to shut up or else. She sat down on Jack’s face and started to tell him to lick. Jack hated eating girls out but he had no choice as she was about to finished the back door opened and Terry was shellshocked when he saw jack in his current condition. Kasey finished all over him and Terry locked the door and yelled ” fuck you bitch and charged at her”

Any reccomandations for pt3?

Last edited by Gary1234; 11-Jan-21 at 07:24. Reason: Typo
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gary1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-21, 09:44
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I don't imagine that Terry is going to be any more successful in the fight than Jack was, but at least he is starting from a position of strength, as Kasey is still seated upon Jack's face, flushed and excited from the afterglow of orgasm. Is Jack still conscious? I think Kasey is going to have to assert control over Terry as quickly as she can, because she could end up fighting both of the young men at once. I don't want to tell you what to write in the next part, because I have enjoyed your work up to now very much, but the facesit was definitely a highlight for me. I would enjoy it if she could use smothering like that to weaken the two men, after she has crushed most of the resistance out of them with her incredible legs.

Thank you for continuing this for us, mate. I am grateful that you had time to work on it.
Old 12-Jan-21, 07:56
Last Achievements

Pt 3

Lol

I forgot to mention part before Terry texted Bobby for back up.

Terry rushed kasey and tried to take her head off with a kick but barely missed and he stumbled forwards as he was a bit drunk from the alcohol he has been drinking. Kasey straight after her climax stood up and j yelled “ you wanna end up like this fucker too!” Jack j rolled to the side semi conscious from the full beat down he j received from Kasey, he tried to stand up but promptly j fell down. Terry knew he was screwed as he was not as good as a fighter as Jack, but he had full confidence as he was a guy and Kasey was a girl. Kasey rugby tackled Terry and straight away pinned him down making him immobile. She felt merciful and gave him one last chance to say he’s sorry and leave, but all she received was a spit in the face and “Fuck right off, you slut”. Kasey was enraged by the spit and transitioned from the pin into a reverse figure four, and squeezed with all her might. He started to tap straight away and scream out in pain, but it was ignored and he started to fade just like his friend jack. He went to sleep and his body started convulsing, and Kasey immediately slapped him awake still pissed at the fact he spat on her. Terry tried to throw a punch as soon as he could and it landed, but it seemed to do no damage.

Kasey j laughed at him and threw a quick three punch combo at his face, body and at his crotch. He yelped out in pain and as he went to grab his crotch she wrapped her legs around his ribs and wrapped her biceps around his neck and started to squeeze. He tried to use one arm to break open her choke on his neck and one arm to take apart her legs to no avail. He started tapping straight away, and to no surprise she kept the hold on taunting him very second “I’m going to beat you till an inch of death, you little bitch” he regretted attacking her and saw jack in the corner struggling to get up and slowly faded away and finally passed out. He felt a jolt in his side as Kasey was still angry at the fact that he spat on her and kicked him in both sides. She wanted to punish him one for thinking he could beat her and two for spitting on her. She wrapped her legs around Terry in a front headscissor and started to squeeze as hard as she could. He started to beg not to choke him out and she lessened the pressure only to tell him to shut up and kept on squeezing. Terry only hope was he saw that jack was slowly getting up and prayed he would be able to help double team this bitch into submission. Kasey saw this also and planned on making quick work of Terry and forced him to fall asleep. As he was recovering Kasey walked over to jack and kicked him and whispered don’t get up it’s not worth it, I’ll beat up both of u at the same time. Jack slumped back onto the ground and was like I will get you back. Terry got up and swung at Kasey when her back was turned and managed to make her stumble a bit and he followed up with another punch which brought her to a knee. Kasey furiously went Low and knocked him down and she went ape shit on his face. Blood started to drop down his nose and his eyes were starting to swell as she wrapped him in a side headscissor and started to squeeze. She ignored every single tap and quickly he fell to sleep.

Kasey whispered over to Jack “it’s over for your friend, I’m going to destroy him.” Jack hearing this wanted to defend his friend and slowly got up, he managed to keep his balance as Kasey went back to choking out Terry with the exact same choke as she did previously and he was begging to be release with a simple response of fuck off. She quickly knocked his ass out and saw Jack starting to get towards her. Kasey started to wonder how she was going to fight two of them at the same time. She quickly decided to face sit on Terry to prevent him from getting up. Jack wildly swung his right hand and it missed by a mile and she trapped him with a scissor while she was sitting on Terry. Kasey started to squeeze and almost immediately Jack and Terry were starting to tap out and begged to be released. Kasey made a decision that she was going to publicly humiliate both of them after she was done beating them both down to a pulp and forcing them to pleasure her as she found them both pretty attractive. Terry passed out again and Jack was on the verge of passing out she decided to let them attack together to make it obvious no matter what they will lose to her. She slapped both of them awake and told them to bring it on.

Jack and Terry rushed her at the same time and tried to topple her over but she barely budged, and said “is that all you have pussies” and she went on the attack she quickly punched jack in the face, and as Terry went for a punch she kicked him in the ribs. She punched and kicked with so much force that it made both got one knee. Kasey decided to tackle both at the same and all of them toppled to the floor she landed on top of jack and Terry fell right behind her legs. She decided to smother jack with her tits and wrapped Terry head in a reverse headscissor. She started to squeeze and Terry was tapping after 2 seconds and begging for all the pain to stop. Jack slowly started to tap and in a last bit effort to get her to stop smothering he bit her tit. Kasey yelped in pain and quickly made jack Pay for it. She let go of Terry and punched jack on the face and wrapped her legs around his legs and started to squeeze, after 5 seconds u could hear one of his ribs cracked and he cried in pain. She went to a rear naked choke and ignored every single tap and whispered good night U bitch. She went back to Terry and punched him out back saying u don’t want to see me break jacks arm. Kasey slapped jack awake and put him in an arm bar has he slowly gained consciousness. And he begged Kasey not to break it and she simply said “you shouldn’t of bit my tit!” And there was a loud crack and he writhed in pain. As she walked back towards Terry he begged in mercy “no more, no more you win”.

Kasey as horny as ever was like “I feel one more knockout in me, before I humiliate u and jack” she took Terry and jack and put them both in her legs in a front scissor and j started to squeeze jack started tapping with his one free atm and Terry j cried in pain. They knew they were both going out. When they woke up Terry was placed under her ass and Kasey put her foot in Jack’s mouth. She told jack to start. Sucking her toes or else she would break his other arm and Terry to start licking or else. Jack started sucking her toes like a lollipop and Terry starting licking her pussy. Both guys were pretty erect but she wasn’t going to sasitfy them. After 3 minutes she finally climax and allowed both of them to stop. She walked towards her closet and searched for a bit and found two dog leashes and thought this was perfect to humiliate them in public. Terry and jack was lying on the ground and she told them to put it on. They were too scared to say no so they j put it on no questions asked. She said “walk on all fours like a dog we going back to the party, if you stand up I will knock u out in front of everyone.” She unlocked the door and started to bring them out, the crowd saw this and their mouths j dropped when they saw these two guys all bloodied and walking like a dog. People also j started laughing at them two and taking pictures.

Suddenly the door opens and a loud voice states “who the fuck is hurting jack and Terry!” It was Bobby 6’5 225 pounds full of muscle the local mma pro. When he saw Kasey he decided he was going to make an example of her for hurting his friends.

There might be one or two more parts still thinking
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gary1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-21, 06:25
Last Achievements

Pt 4,

Sorry for taking so long. School's been really hard once exams are done I will write more parts to this and to my other story. Plus I have an idea for a story which I promise you guys will love.

Bobby walks in with vengeance, he sees his two best friends in leashes and being treated like a literal dog. Kasey quickly turns his attention to him and ask "What tf do you want mother fucker" Bobby doesn't respond and swings at Kasey with a beautiful jab cross hook uppercut body shot combo and Kasey bends over in shock. Kasey's eyes changed from a look of happiness and proud to pure anger. She starts to scream that he's dead and starts to swing for the fences back, but shockingly none of the punches landed and he counters with a mean uppercut that drops her to the ground. The partiers were in complete shock and took their phones and started to record. They have never seen Kasey be in this much trouble before. Bobby quickly controls her in a full mount and starts pounding on her face. Kasey tries to defend the blows but Bobby punches came with such efficiency and power she was helpless. Her nose was pouring with blood and her eyes with becoming shut. Bobby started to laugh and whispered to Kasey "If you think you're close to being done with this beatdown dream on" He quickly gives her a brutal hickey as she yells in pain and transitions from full mount to a super tight triangle. He starts to squeeze a tiny bit and she starts choking in pain. She defiantly refuses to tap out but he slowly begins to squeeze harder and harder and she gives ups and taps on his leg. Bobby just grins and squeezes harder ignoring all the taps and watches her slowly go to sleep.

Bobby slaps her awake in the same triangle and goads her into fighting back, but as soon as she starts to fight back he squeezes with all his might and she quickly taps and taps and drifts back to sleep. Bobby turns his head around and sees Jack slowly recovering and motions him to come over. Bobby asks him "What do you want me to do for revenge?" Jack quickly responds to break her arms and forcefully make her do whatever you ask. Bobby just laughs back and quickly before Kasey is awake puts her in a nasty kimura lock. Kasey starts screaming in agony please let go, please let go. Bobby looks back and spits in her face laughing and wrenches it all the way until he hears a snap in her elbow and Kasey cries in pain.

Bobby quickly turns her around and took her back and locked her in a brutal RNC with his legs squeezing the life out of her ribs and she can't fight with one arm and just starts to cry and cry and beg and beg, but only to hear him laugh at her. The crowd was completely shocked. John one of the crowd lookers went to look closer, and realized that this was Tom who changed his name and career after spending months in the hospital after Emily beat him up. John quickly grabs his phone and texts sister to come over and that "Bobby" is beating up a girl beyond belief. Emily quickly responds and says give me 20 minutes I'm there its over for him. Bobby starts to choke Kasey out for the 15th time in this same hold and decides fuck you I'm breaking your ribs and squeezes till he hears the cracks in her ribs and she passes out from all the pain.

Bobby splashes Emily awake in a brutal knee bar and quickly gives her a dilema, suck my dick or I'm breaking your knee. Kasey hesistated and started to yell that she would do it, just let me go. Bobby looked and just said coldy "Too slow" and he leans backs and brutally snaps it. Kasey grabs at her knee with one arm, and Bobby just tells everyone to leave. No one hesistates and leave and he drags Kasey by her air to a couch and demands her to start sucking his dick. Kasey instantly starts to suck his dick and Bobby is clearly enjoying it. However, He doesn't notice that someone is sneaking behind him. Emily has arrived and saw what he was doing too Kasey. She knew that she had to injure him to a point where there is no coming back. She wore a mask that covered her face and went behind Bobby without him noticing. She wrapped her legs around his head and squeezes in a brutal head scissor. He quickly pushes Kasey off and tries to wrap his arms on the legs to get off, but it doesn't budges. Emily cheekily says "Remember me Tom???" Bobby face dropped and realized who was choking him out. Emily said "Apparently all the times, I beat you and your friends up wasn't enough. This time I'm ending it."
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gary1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-21, 14:46
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

It's about to go down!

That beat down he inflicted was shockingly efficient but I think with her sneak attack he won't mount any offense himself.
Old 01-Dec-21, 21:25
Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Can she lift one or two high over her head in the next part and slam him on her thigh breaking his back?
Old 29-Jun-22, 02:24
Last Achievements

Sorry it's been a while since I posted but I'm going to finish this story off and start a new series that I think you guys should enjoy.

Pt 5

As Bobby drifts into unconsciousness, Emily starts to laugh and continues to pour on the

pressure into there is drool from his mouth. Emily sees that Bobby is passed out and

quickly gets off him. Bobby is out for around a minute and wakes up to Emily slapping him

awake with her foot. He is a bit groggy, but once he comes to his senses he is ecstatic.

He finally has the chance to get revenge on the girl who humiliated him in front of his

friends and hurt him to the point where he almost couldn't come back from.

He starts laughing and finally screams "Finally, I get to beat the living shit out of you, and

after I'm going to hunt your brother and paralyze him." Emily deep down knew that she

had to break his back, and make him a vegetable for the sake for her brother and anyone

she knew. They finally locked hands and start to battle for supremacy. Bobby was a lot

more talented and stronger since they last fought and struggled for position. However,

Emily was insanely strong and gave him everything she had and was slowly wearing him

out. Emily finally made a mistake and Bobby took advantage by sweeping her and putting

her into a deep triangle choke. As he stared into her eyes, her face was straining from the

pressure he started to laugh. He finally got her. She was going to become his bitch. Emily

knew that she had to get out of this before it was too late. She grabbed his knee and

pushed into it the side giving her the tiniest of pocket of air. Bobby was using all of his

energy to secure this choke and his energy was waned. He wasn't exactly sober as he

took some shots before his friends texted him to come. Emily's cardio was extremely good

with her playing soccer at a collegiate level. Bobby finally made a mistake, and he realised

that he fucked up, and hoped Emily didn't realise. Emily smiled and stared into his eyes

and just said "Lord have mercy on your soul." As she got out of the triangle, she flipped

him over onto his back and quickly wrapped her legs around him in a brutal reverse head

scissor. He yelled out in pain as she quickly poured on the pressure. His hands quickly flew

onto her legs trying to get out, but her legs being able to squat 350 for 6 reps weren't

moving an inch. He started tapping onto her legs and begged to release only to be met

with a bigger squeeze and he slowly passed out.

Emily eased of the pressure but kept him in between her legs till he woke up. She

saw his eyes open and starts squeezing again. She smiled and asked "How bout we play a

game called squeeze - o - meter, I'm going to start in increments of power and we will see

how long you last." Here's 10% she only squeezes lightly but you could tell that it was

hurting him. She quickly moves onto 30% and he starts tapping her thighs begging to be

released. Bobby knew that he was fucked and that couple of months in the hospital was

about to be eminent. Emily moves on to 50% and Bobby starts to cry. He is begging her to

stop to her only to laugh. Bobby grabs Emily's ass and she tells him thats the last time

your going to feel your hands. Emily quickly skips to 100% and he quickly passes out

violently. Emily while he is passed out quickly goes to his arms and puts on a pressure

point hold to the point where he wasn't going to be able to use them for the rest of the

night. Bobby wakes up after couple minutes and tries to get up but can't since his arms

weren't working. He screams in agony and Emily challenges him to fight her again. Bobby

fueled with rage ran at her and was quickly speared by her and he landed with a thud.

Emily quickly works a front headscissor and squeezes, Bobby is crying and is saying that

he would leave the country if she let him go. Emily just shakes her head and says that it's

too late for that and quickly puts him to sleep again. Emily slaps him awake, and

transitions to a kimura hold and quickly snaps his right and left elbow and Bobby is just

screaming in agony.

"This is just a warmup, Bobby you're fucked I'm sorry." She quickly puts her thighs

around his knee, Bobby being powerless to do anything just lies there in horrible pain.

His knee eventually gives in and all you can hear is a large pop and his knee his severely

damaged. Emily works onto his other knee and quickly snaps it. Bobby falls face first into

the ground and Emily grabs his head and starts telling to suck her toes. Bobby with an

instant starts working on her toes and she just spanks him while he does. Bobby by

accident due to Emily's spanking bit one of her toes. Emily yells in pain and screams "Bye,

that was the worse thing you could of done." She quickly pins him against the couch with

her foot and tells him to open his mouth. She takes her heels and smashes his teeth with

her heel over and over again. They are all out and his mouth is bleeding like crazy, and

Emily just was "your pretty cute, too bad you won't be able to ever have sex again". Emily

quickly snaps both his ankles and Bobby is just beaten every major part of his body is

either dislocated or broken. Emily finds a tissue box nearby and wipes all the blood and

facesits him. She starts telling him to lick and he does at this point praying she lets him

live. She just laughs "You said that you were going to paralyze my brother so guess what

I'm going to do to you." Bobby starts begging her please don't do this to me, I'm sorry.

She ignores the begging and picks him up over her head and slams him into her thighs

instantly breaking his back and leaving him paralyzed.

Terry and Jack limp into her room finding Emily standing on top of Bobby and their

mouths just drop. Sarah, Kasey's friend, rushes into the room and tackles Jack onto the

floor and yells "Your friend beat up my friend, so I'm going to humiliate you." Emily looks

over and sees Jack in a headscissor put on so tight that he is crying and speaks out.

"Do you want me to get the other guy?" Sarah yells out yes as Terry trying to help Jack

out and quickly puts his hands away when Emily walks up to him and punches him in

the face. Terry falls onto the floor and is put in a reverse headscissor. Emily and Sarah

start scissoring them for the next hour, and Terry and Jack are praying to be let go to no

avail. They start kissing their foot and eating them out in hopes they would be let go.

Sarah and Emily just start laughing and eventually knocks them out for the 20th time,

while they were asleep they find rope and start tying their arms and leg together.

Eventually they wake up in the living room in front of everyone along with Bobby still

paralyzed with a sign next to them allowing for girls to knock them out with their thighs.

Jack and Terry start to regret ever coming to this party as they will never live this

down. Emily becomes a hero and every guy in town is afraid of her. Bobby becomes a

vegetable, and has to live in hospice for the rest of his life.

Hope you guys enjoyed this and I will try to post soon
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gary1234 For This Useful Post: