Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 24-Mar-22, 16:22
Points: 12,332, Level: 48 Points: 12,332, Level: 48 Points: 12,332, Level: 48
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,886 Times in 162 Posts
Default Tomboy chokes, humiliates, and robs her bully

(This story was a commission. It's a FvF one. If you're interested in commissions, just let me know)

Ari saw Emma, her prey, go into the locker room. Ari knew that she would be the only one in there, since it was so late after class. She could finally be alone with Emma.

Ari entered the locker room. They were the only two in there, just like she thought. Emma, one of the preppiest and most insufferable girls Ari had ever met, was in equestrian club. She had just finished changing back into her school uniform so that now her and Ari were wearing the same thing.

The uniform for this very exclusive private school was a white shirt, a red tie, a blue skirt, and knee-high white socks. Ari didn’t really care for it, but it certainly did a good job of showing off her thick thighs. Unlike Emma, Ari played real sports – track, volleyball, and whatever else she felt like that season. And anyone looking at her body could tell that she was in perfect shape. Emma, on the other hand, was tall and slender. Everyone knew that she had intentionally ordered her uniform a size too small so that the skirt was ridiculously short and the shirt didn’t quite cover her whole midriff.

“Hello, Emma,” said Ari.

Emma turned around. She looked annoyed and confused. “Uh, hi…?”

Emma had in fact been making fun of Ari all year. She would tell anyone who would listen that Ari was a tomboy, Ari was probably a lesbian, and Ari was only even at this super expensive school because of sports scholarships. Her family was way too poor to afford this place otherwise. Emma was the kind of mean girl who wasn’t above that kind of thing. What made it worse was that Ari really was only at the school because of sports scholarships.

Ari walked up to Emma, getting very close to her. Emma looked weirded out.

“I forgot my lunch money today. Do you think I could maybe borrow some?” asked Ari.

“Uh, you do realize that lunch was like four hours ago, right…?”

Emma moves to walk away from Ari, but Ari leans her arm against the locker, blocking her path.

“How about taking me out to dinner then? I mean, it’s not like you can’t afford it.”

Emma really wasn’t sure what was going on. Was Ari actually a lesbian? She had just made that up, but maybe it was true after all. Was this bitch hitting on her in some weird way?

“Um, sorry, but I already have plans…” said Emma.

Emma once again moved to leave. Ari suddenly grabbed hold of her throat with one hand and shoved her back against the locker. It felt so slender and vulnerable beneath her hand, like if she squeezed too hard she might break it or something. Ari wondered how it would feel between her thighs, which were of course much stronger than her hands…

“Well if you already have plans, you can just give me the money and I’ll pay for it myself. How about that?”

“W-What?” Emma coughed out, now just as scared as she was confused, “Get off me!”

Emma tried to shove Ari away. Ari just gripped her throat tighter and pushed her back against the locker again – harder this time. It felt so good to finally get back at this bitch who had been talking shit for way too long. Ari couldn’t help but start to smile.

“As you’ve already told everyone at this school, I’m way too poor to afford anything. So I think it’s only fair that you should share a little bit, yeah?”

“L-Let me go you weirdo! I don’t even have any money!”

Emma started to really struggle. Ari knew there was only so much she could do to this bitch with one hand. She threw Emma down to the floor and put her in a real chokehold.

There was nothing Emma could do to stop Ari from putting her into a figure four headscissor. Her slender body was hopelessly outmatched by Ari’s thick, curvy, and powerful body. Emma’s neck, as well as one of her arms, was now trapped in Ari’s headscissor. Ari reached back and grabbed hold of her ankle, cranking it like a lever to increase the pressure on Emma’s throat.

“You don’t have any money?” Ari used her other hand to reach for Emma’s purse, which had fallen to the floor. “That’s not what you usually say. Isn’t your dad like, the schoolboard chair or president or whatever?”

While Ari’s thighs kept Emma tightly in place, she took out Emma’s wallet. There wasn’t actually any cash in it.

“I-I told you! Now let me go, this really isn’t funny, you-“

Ari shut up Emma up for a second by pulsing her thighs. This decreased her air significantly, and also let Emma know that she wasn’t really trying. Emma realized that Ari’s thighs were keeping her in place, but they weren’t really squeezing her like they could be. Not yet.

Ari tossed Emma’s wallet over her shoulder nonchalantly. “What do you think of my thighs?”

“W-What?”

Ari reached down and pulled up her skirt a bit, showing Emma more of her thick thighs and white panties. “It’s just a question.”

Emma ignored the question and tried to pull Ari’s leg off her neck with her arm that wasn’t trapped. This wasn’t the response that Ari wanted. Ari squeezed her neck tighter.

“Why don’t you tell me how sexy my legs are? You’ve said a lot of negative things about me, so I think you owe me some compliments now.”

Emma tried to keep ignoring what Ari was saying. But that was becoming difficult and Ari knew it. Emma was really struggling to breathe now. Ari’s brutal triangle wasn’t letting in much oxygen. Emma tried to speak so she could obediently praise Ari, but found that she didn’t have enough air to speak with. She panicked and her legs started to struggle and kick before Ari mercifully let up enough for her to breathe.

“T-They’re sexy,” Emma admitted, breathing hard, “They’re really sexy, okay? You have sexy legs.”

“Thank you,” said Ari before she flexed her sexy legs and increased the pressure again, “I already know, obviously, but it’s nice to hear sometimes. See how easy it is to give compliments instead of going around talking shit all the time?”

Emma nodded as much as she could, pressing her chin harder into Ari’s thigh than it already was.

Ari gave her own thigh an appreciative slap. “This is what happens when you play actual sports instead of whatever it is you do. What is it called? Pony club or something?”

“I-It’s called dressage!” Emma managed to choke out in defense of her preppy sport.

“Oh shut up.”

Ari squeezed Emma’s slender throat tighter.

Ari reached down and pulled up Emma’s already very short skirt so she could get a good look at her thighs. They were long, slim, and really didn’t seem to have much muscle to them. Ari grabbed one of Emma’s thighs.

“You clearly don’t do much real exercise. Mine are just way better, aren’t they?” asked Ari, unflexing slightly so that Emma could praise her appropriately.

“Y-Yes, of course. Yours are way better. Way sexier.”

“Which do you think your boyfriend would prefer?” Ari asked, running her hand up and down Emma’s inferior thighs.

“Y-Yours. Definitely yours.”

“That’s what I thought.”

Ari suddenly planted both her hands on the locker room floor and straightened out her legs. Now she had Emma in a tight reverse headscissor, her neck still perfectly trapped in the vicelike grip of her thighs. Ari could have just flexed, really flexed completely, and put this bitch to sleep. But she had other plans for the two of them.

“I haven’t forgotten about the whole money thing,” said Ari. She picked up Emma’s purse. This time she took out her phone. She reached behind her back and set the phone down on her big, firm butt that was right in front of Emma’s face.

“You didn’t think I was going to let you go just because you don’t’ have cash, right?”

Emma was trying to pull Ari’s thighs apart. “I-I don’t have money, okay?”

“But you have venmo, right?”

“Venmo? I-I…”

Ari looked back over her shoulder at Emma with a smile. Emma’s face was partially hidden behind her ass. “My venmo is ‘arirunner.’ It’s spelled like how you think it’s spelled.”

“I’m not sending you money! What do you-“

Ari suddenly squeezed Emma’s throat very tightly. “You’re not…?”

Ari squeeeezed long and hard, much harder than she had in the previous hold. That had just been a warm up. Now Ari was really flexing her thighs – her glutes, her hamstrings, her quads, everything. She was crushing Emma with her superior thighs and Emma was realizing that Ari was way stronger than she thought. She could pull at Ali’s bare thighs all she wanted, but they weren’t going anywhere. They were in control of her life now.

“Well, if you don’t send me… let’s say, twenty dollars, I’m going to knock you out.”

Emma immediately took her hands off Ari’s thighs and picked her phone up off her ass. She pulled up venmo as fast as she could, typing in Ari’s username as she started to see spots and her lungs started to scream for air. Each breath gave her less and less, and it seemed like Ari’s big bubble butt was closing in more and more…

Ari’s own phone vibrated. She took it out from where it had been tucked into her skirt. She saw the notification. Emma had sent her twenty dollars.

“Good girl,” said Ari, easing up on Emma’s neck.

“P-Please, let me go now. I gave you the money, okay.”

“You gave me some money…” Ari flexed her legs again and Emma almost dropped her phone in surprise, “But twenty dollars… I mean, that’s nothing to you, right? And that’s not really enough for me to get anything nice. What about fifty dollars?”

Ari set her own phone down on the floor between Emma’s legs, which were squirming back and forth, as if there was anything they could do against Ari’s superior body. Ari planted her hands on Emma’s thighs, arching her back and really squeezing Emma hard.

Emma had never been knocked out before. The terrifying thought of what it would be like was now running through her oxygen deprived brain. And how did she know that Ari would just knock her out? Couldn’t being choked, like, actually just kill you?

Emma’s panic grew as she accidentally closed venmo, and it was kind of slow opening up again. It felt like Ari could break her neck. No air was getting through her thick thighs, they were utterly asphyxiating her.

“Mmmphh!”

“Sorry,” said Ari, “I only want to listen to money right now.”

Emma sent her the fifty. Ari’s phone vibrated on the floor, and Ari let up just a few seconds before Emma would have gone into a deep sleep.

“Good decision,” said Ari, “I mean, what’s fifty dollars to a rich kid like you, right? And trust me, you don’t want to get knocked out by my thighs. I’ve been known to go a little overboard sometimes…”

Ari resumed squeezing.

“P-Please,” said Emma, gasping for breath, “Let me go. Ari, seriously, please. I gave you what you wanted. I-I won’t tell anyone, okay?”

Ari reached back and took hold of Emma’s hair so that she could pull her face into her ass. She wedged the preppy girl’s face as deep in as she could, smothering her between two firm mounds of glute muscle. Her white panties were riding up now, showing Emma even more of her muscular butt.

“Mmphh! Mmphh!”

“Let’s get real, Emma. Fifty dollars is basically nothing to you. Your parents practically own this place. Unless you want to go to sleep right here on the floor, you’re going to send me a hundred.”

Emma held her phone tightly, worried that if she dropped it, by the time she picked it back up it would be too late and Ari’s thighs would have crushed her completely. She sent the money. She would have sent anything to get air and get the pressure off her neck and jaw. Really the whole lower half of her face felt like it was getting compacted. She couldn’t believe how powerful Ari’s thighs were. Ari’s phone vibrated. But she didn’t let Emma go. Now Emma really started to panic. Her legs kicked and she tapped her phone on Ari’s juicy ass.

“Mmpphh! Mmpphh! MMPPHH!!!”

“Hmm… send me another hundred. Then I’ll let you go.”

Emma obeyed. She sent another hundred to Ari, paying tribute to her thick thighs. Whatever the tax was to breathe, she would pay it.

Ari’s phone buzzed and she slowly relaxed her incredibly tight reverse headscissor. She gradually eased up. Then she picked up her phone and got off Emma.

Ari sat down behind Emma’s head. She didn’t really give her any time to recover and catch her breath before she took hold of her hair again and forced her to roll over. Emma yelped in pain.

Ari guided her head between her legs again. She pulled her skirt up a bit so that Emma’s chin could rest right on her white panties. Then she kicked her legs out and really squeezed, causing Emma to wince as her thighs sealed her fate once again.

“I paid you! Let me go, p-please, please I-“ Emma’s begging devolved into a sort of gurgle as Ari squeezed tighter.

“I can’t let you go before I take a few pictures,” said Ari.

Emma’s eyes widened in horror.

Ari aimed her phone down at Emma’s face, trapped between her thighs. She looked good down there.

“Hmm… maybe…”

Ari reached down and lifted her shirt up, revealing a flat, toned midriff.

“Do you think that would be better for the picture? Or is it too much?”

Emma didn’t have enough air to answer. Her face was changing color and her eyes were bulging. Her hands were digging into Ari’s thunder thighs.

“Well, I like it.”

Ari took a bunch of pictures of Emma being brutally choked out in her tight headscissor. She smiled as she reviewed them. She loved how huge her legs looked here.

“Hmm, which one should I post…”

This seemed to revive Emma a little. She started to struggle to escape, as much as she could anyway. Her hands moved from Ari’s thighs to her wide hips, then her stomach, just trying to find any sort of way to get the more athletic girl off of her.

“Oh? Do you not want me to?”

Emma shook her head. She could barely move her head because it was jammed into Ari’s crotch so tightly, but Ari could tell.

“No? Send me two hundred and I won’t post it.”

Emma’s hands felt around on the floor desperately for her phone. The second she found it she brought it up to her face, which was turning purple. She sent the money to Ari.

Ari unflexed her legs. Emma just lay there with her face in her crotch, breathing hard.

“Okay, I won’t post it. I’ll be keeping it for myself, of course, but I won’t post it anywhere. For now, anyway.”

Ari got up and dragged Emma’s mostly limp body towards the lockers. Ari sat down with her back against the locker, and pulled Emma’s back up against her. Then she wrapped her arms tightly around her throat, and hooked her legs in-between Emma’s. A rear naked choke. Ari’s feet kept Emma’s legs spread wide.

Emma coughed and choked as Ari squeezed her throat with her toned arms.

“As you can see, my hands are full right now. So you’ll have to be the one to take the picture this time.”

Emma obediently picked up her phone and aimed it at the two of them in selfie mode. Emma really didn’t like seeing what she looked like at the moment. Face red, eyes watery, expression clearly afraid. While Ari just looked smug.

“Actually, instead of taking a picture, why don’t you do a livestream on Instagram?”

“Ari, please, no, seriously I can’t-“

Ari flexed her bicep, pushing the toned muscle in her arm deep into Ari’s slender throat. “And name it… ‘tomgirl chokes me out’. That’s what you like to call me, right?”

Emma, blinking back tears of pain and humiliation, started the Instagram livestream. She couldn’t believe she was doing this. But she knew she couldn’t resist Ari.

The viewers quickly added up. Emma was very popular, after all. The comments were a mix of confusion, thinking it was a prank of some kind, and boys in their class being horny. Ari forced Emma’s legs further apart, showing off her pink panties for the camera.

“Tell them you like it,” Ari whispered into Emma’s ear so that the phone wouldn’t pick it up.

“I like it,” Emma said, “I-It’s okay, guys, I like it.”

Her voice was believable enough, but her expression was one of pure pain and fear.

“Read me some of the comments,” whispered Ari. She waved to the camera before resuming her complete rear naked choke.

Emma coughed against Ari’s arm. She twisted her neck a bit so she could breathe better before starting to read. “I-Is… is Emma joining wrestling…is that Ari behind her…Emma looks good like that…I think Emma is about to go out… lets go Ari… choke her out…c-choke that bitch out…”

“Who knew our classmates were so bloodthirsty…” Ari suddenly flexed her arms harder, causing Emma to struggle and squirm. It felt like Ari was trying to pop her head off, or snap her neck. “Okay, now five hundred dollars. Or you’re going to sleep.”

Emma knew this was an amount that would attract her parent’s attention. “P-Please, A-Ari…”

“Those are your two options.”

Emma couldn’t hold out. She was already on the verge of unconsciousness.

Ari could see that she had sent it. But she didn’t let up. Not this time.

“Thanks for the money, Emma. But I think I’m going to give our classmates what they clearly want.”

Emma dropped her phone and clawed at Emma’s forearm. It was useless. Ari had decided that she would no longer get to breathe, and so that was it. Emma knocked her out.

--

The next day, Emma was back in the locker room. She heard footsteps. It was Ari. Only now, she was wearing a pair of red thigh highs with her school uniform.

“What do you think of the new socks you bought me?”

Emma stared at the thighs that she knew could crush and dominate her.

“Want to get a better look?”
Old 23-Jun-22, 21:52
Points: 1,584, Level: 16 Points: 1,584, Level: 16 Points: 1,584, Level: 16
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tomboy chokes, humiliates, and robs her bully

Potential sequel ever?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exel For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-22, 04:42
Points: 14,641, Level: 52 Points: 14,641, Level: 52 Points: 14,641, Level: 52
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,284 Times in 318 Posts

Oh man, I'm not into FvF at all, but this is breathtaking story
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-22, 15:17
Points: 1,316, Level: 14 Points: 1,316, Level: 14 Points: 1,316, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wow i loved this man. Sequel?
Old 26-Jun-22, 09:28
Points: 3,868, Level: 26 Points: 3,868, Level: 26 Points: 3,868, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

A very interesting and well told incident. It shows us how quickly the balance of power can reverse.
A big mouth and money are no match for strong, powerful thighs!
The Following User Says Thank You to kastanie26 For This Useful Post: