Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jun-19, 17:04
Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Cousin takes care

This is a wrestle match against my cousin Irene

Me: 5.10 148 pounds 10.5 biceps 18 thighs and 12 calves
Erica: 5.3 165 pounds 14 biceps 26 thighs and 17 calves
Sean 5.9 154 pounds 12 biceps 20 thighs and 13 calves

This happened on a nice Sunday afternoon in summer. Our relatives decided to to visit us and we were outside by the pool. My cousin was only 4 years younger than me at 18 while I was 22.
I was always an asshole when I was a kid but I always treated and loomed after Erica as I always felt her as my little sister more then as a cousin.
We were all outside ( the cousins) I was the 2nd oldest there. My older cousin Sean (25) was there being his usual ego arrogant subnoxious self.
Sean was trying to bully me verbally like old times and when he saw I didnt care much he wanted to try bully Erica to piss me off which worked so I told him to stop but he wouldnt and I shoved him. He went few steps back and then attacked me. It was an equal fight more or less.

Erica was worried about meand wanted to help but didnt know how.
After a few minutes Sean pulled my hair and got on top and straddled me and about to punch me. When i closed my eyes out of fear nothibg happened. When i opened my eyes I was shocked to see Erica holding Sean fist and pulling him and told him to stop it this instant.
This ofcourse angered him and he tried to shove her with no effect. Erica immediatly shoved back and he went flying back. I was so amazed. I couldnt believe the person I used to rescue was there to rescue me. And looking at her she looked amazing too. Great thighs with amazing calves and an ass that made me so errect that I was dripping.

In that moment Sean got back up and tackled Erica but no effect. Erica grabbed him from his stomache and had him upside down, and dropped down with him under and immediatty got him into a reverse headscissor. Seans head dissapeared between those muscular tree trunk thighs and started banging on her tight muscular ass. I was so shocked and seeing that amazing ass being so strong got me errect again in an instant. Erica was so amazing. My little cousin was like a hero to me now which felt a bit embaressing but I was so proud of her.

Sean soon fell unconsious and Erica stood up and put her foot on his face and flexed and smiled at me and told me she was so glad she finally got to help me for once. But Erica wasnt done there. She slapped him with her foot until he woke up and ordered him to kiss her foot and toes which Sean bravely said no. Erica put her foot on his crotch and started rubbing. When he was about to ejaculate she squeezed his crotch with her foot.

I was in an oh my god she is so amazing and had a huge hard on which she saw and smiled.

As Erica turned back to Sean she ordered him to kiss her foot which he did immediatly while crying. She then told him if he ever tried to lay a finger on me again this would be just a warning beating for him as she flexed her bicep. She then walked up to me and hugged me with my hard on touching her abs and she said "thanks for always looking after me. And now was her turn as to look after me from the bullies"

But behind I saw Ericas little sister not very happy about my hard on as Erica walked away swaying her amazing ass. Irene came up to me with a mischevious grin

(Photos are of a look-alike) her instagramm is annamathews (follow her)

Last edited by Rockwave; 25-Jun-19 at 00:25.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Rockwave For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-19, 20:46
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cousin takes care

Photos are really her

Me: 5.10 148 pounds 10.5 biceps 18 thighs and 12 calves
Irene: 5.0 150 pounds 12.5 biceps 22 thighs and 14 calves
Sean 5.9 154 pounds 12 biceps 20 thighs and 13 calves

When Irene came up to me I was looking down at this toned 13 year old girl who I towered over. She looked up with her intimidating eyes and told me in a stern voice.
" You are quite a wimp to have my sister, your younger couson save your weak ass. And you also got bad thoughts about it you pervert"

I knew Irene never liked me because of jealousy as me and Erica were more connected.
So I tried to side step her and she just put out her leg and I tripped. As I landed she laughed and said that where you and Sean belong. At our feet. You 2 might be the oldesr but me and my sister are definetly the most superior.
Sean got mad and called her a bitch. That was a huge mistake as she kicked him while sitting on the chair. He fell over and Irene stepped on his throat viciously chocking him out. I got terrified. Didnt dare to interfere. Sean started crying and I noticed he had wet himself. I never expected sweet Irene to be so vicious. I tried to back away but she told me to stay where I am or else and I did exactly what she asked me to. Soon I was realising that she is only 13 and she only took a weak Sean by surprise so I decided then I will just walk away. This angered her as she finally knocked him out and came towards me. I out of instinct put up my arms on her shoulders and push her back but she just kept walking from while i was being push back by her simple walk. I looked down and she had muscle bigger then mine. At that moment I realised little Irene was bigger than me. She put me up again the wall. Pushed my wrists up against the wall and put her muscular smooth amazing leg by my crotch and I instantly ejaculated. She had the finest leg I have ever seen. She lifted me with her 1 leg. I then told her that she is my boss. I know im no match for her. She let me go and I dropped to her cute feet and started kissing them knowing my place as her inferior. Begging her to let me worship her.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14886150_1204540549620904_1587108958_n.jpg (29.5 KB, 281 views)
File Type: jpeg received_1062307593844201.jpeg (15.1 KB, 261 views)
File Type: jpeg received_1309844399090518.jpeg (57.9 KB, 332 views)
File Type: jpg 13652768_1004934146288251_2142640434_n.jpg (8.6 KB, 227 views)
File Type: jpeg received_1093280310746929.jpeg (62.8 KB, 320 views)
File Type: jpg 13599516_1000401110074888_1740945529_n.jpg (10.7 KB, 240 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rockwave For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-19, 21:34
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Hope you have more incredible cousins and have more wrestling matches
Old 25-Jun-19, 01:27
Last Achievements

Did I not tell you that hurting David is off limits? He always stood up for me and protected me when I was a weak girl so you are not to hurt him again. And to who he will want to worship is totally up to him.
"So David who would you want to be a slave to? Me your nice cousin we almost grew up together and were like best friends. More like siblings or would you want to worship my little sister who will be aggresive? Well more aggresive than me .

You may kiss the feet of the one you choose. I would let you not worship any of us but Im sure you would want to worship both of us. But Ill let you have only one of us. I wouldnt mind who you choose as the other one gets Sean to worship them and doesnt have the rule of not getting hurt.. badly"

This was the toughest decision of my life. Irene was amazing. She got me to her mercy in less then a minute. But Erica. Oh my god she was perfection. And sweet and I known her forever. She would definetly treat me right. So atleast I decided to kiss Ericas lovely cute feet. And slowly wen to those massive calves. They were so densed and amazing. Ericas body is so amazing that just by kissing her calves I got wet. She just smiled and lifted me onto her shoulders and took me to her room where she made me clean it up. Do her nails/toe nails and blow them and kiss each individually. After I was done she said as a reward I may massage her ass. It was so hard my fingers were hurting and in pain. But I kept going and I must of wet my self from excitement 3 times until I was in to much pain to continue.

In the meantime someone downstairs wasnt having fun as Irene was brutally throwing around Sean for trying to bully her older sister before. It was shocking how a 13 year old was destroying a 25 year old adult so easily and making him beg her to stop by kissing her lovely feet which even gave Sean an ejaculation. He and I both knew that these 2 sisters owned us. Heck even 1 on her own could own both. I would chop my hand right off if they asked just to worship them.

Back up in Ericas room. I was on her shoulders while she easily started squats and other leg exercises. Even doing squats with 1 leg in air with me on her. Erica wouldnt stop amazing me with her amazing strength. After she was done she wanted to armwrestle me to strengthen her arms. I though I would win at this and finally be seen as her hero cousin but to no avail as her arm wouldnt budge. She ordered me to use both hands. I told her that would be unfair.
Erica squeezed my hand hard and told me "never to disobey her again, yes i love you but my word is law to you now. You obey and you will have the honor to worship me"
I immediately used both hands. She smiled and slammed both down. I was so hard that I immediately started kissing her biceps and telling her how superior she is and amazing.
Erica grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me down to her ass and told me to start kissing it and I did gladly

Back downstairs. Sean was getting slapped back and forth from Irene and he was shouting and crying in pain. His father was nearby and heard the commotion and came and was shocked to see Sean with blood a black eye and he could even smell an odur of urine. Josh (seans father) was extremely angry now. And he was also a drunkie old fashioned man. He started yelling at Irene for what happened to Sean even though Josh was in disbelief.

Erica heard the shouts of Sean and ordered me to follow her downstairs to see whats happening. When we arrived I was shocked but Erica wasnt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190604-235631_Instagram.jpg (641.0 KB, 258 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190604-235439_Instagram.jpg (662.3 KB, 267 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rockwave For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-19, 13:31
Last Achievements

Any ideas or suggestions on how to continue? I got a main idea but some ideas could help build the next chapter
Old 25-Jun-19, 23:49
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Love to read about your cousins wrestle each other to see which one you will be their slave and how much stronger is your younger cousin is
Old 27-Jun-19, 22:40
Last Achievements

When we were downstairs. What we saw was something amazing. Little Irene had her uncle in a reverse headscissor while Sean was unconsious under her boobs. I couldnt believe my little cousin was humilating 2 adults so easily. Her Uncle had his hands on that tight ass that looked so peachy and firm. I was sure someday she would become a hot babe with an amazing ass which made me regret choosing Erica.

Irene turned to us and stated that in a few years she would claim me from Erica and make me her slave. I wanted to become her slave right now. My sexy 13 year old cousin had a body that put even fitness models to shame. I was so hard by that fine tight ass.
Few minutes after Sean and his dad Josh were barely consious at her feet. As Irene ordered them to kiss her cute toes and they did. Not from fear but out of respect for this young sexy powerhouse. After few more kisses she pulled them up by their hair and stuffed their faces into her magnificent butt and made them kiss it with love. They were merely kissing it which angered Irene which caused her to grab them by theit hair and bang their faces against her firm butt until they were brutaly knocked out by the steel muscles on her peachy butt. All I could do is ask my Mistress if I may go kiss her sisters ass out of respect for her sheer dominance which to my satisfaction she let me. But Irene turned me down by punching me in my gut and I fell to the floor in a heap from the pain.

Irene laughed abd put her foot in my mouth and told me to start sucking on it while her other foot was rubbing my hard on. Her smooth feet were so amazing and got me ejaculating in no time. I was sure these 2 cousins of mine would soon be top of the chain in this world and I was so right. Expecially for my little aggresive Irene who started to workout at the gym after she realised how strong she is...

To be continued (Irene will be 3 years older)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockwave For This Useful Post:

Tags
cousin, teen girl