Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: How does the fight go?
Her muscles and thick body are too slow and I dominate her 5 20.00%
It is an even fight 1 4.00%
I get humiliated in front of my whole family by her thick muscular body 19 76.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-Jul-22, 15:48
Points: 3,091, Level: 23 Points: 3,091, Level: 23 Points: 3,091, Level: 23
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%

Default Wrestling my cousin (can I win?)

sdaf

Last edited by crinters2021; 01-Jul-22 at 17:12.
The Following User Says Thank You to crinters2021 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-22, 20:14
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 659 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling my cousin (can I win?)

UFC fight analyzer says you square off .. she starts flexing as the anticipation builds, with your extended family gathering, shooting each other excited glances.

Then *Thwap* .. It's your uncle .. He's just slapped you loud across the cheek .. Your cousin giggles and disappears into the crowd of laughing family members .. *Thwap* again .. Your uncle's teeing off, sending slaps your way as he dances around you in circles, grunting out Oops I Did it Again.

Suddenly, a pair of thick pale thighs wrap around your neck from behind .. It's your cousin – Jacob .. He rolls you around the garden like an alligator – years of pent up rage over the way you look at his sister .. He force-feeds you grass and dandelions .. Your family disperse to go watch your female cousin armwrestle local sailors (she loses every match)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-22, 21:07
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,160 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
UFC fight analyzer says you square off .. she starts flexing as the anticipation builds, with your extended family gathering, shooting each other excited glances.

Then *Thwap* .. It's your uncle .. He's just slapped you loud across the cheek .. Your cousin giggles and disappears into the crowd of laughing family members .. *Thwap* again .. Your uncle's teeing off, sending slaps your way as he dances around you in circles, grunting out Oops I Did it Again.

Suddenly, a pair of thick pale thighs wrap around your neck from behind .. It's your cousin – Jacob .. He rolls you around the garden like an alligator – years of pent up rage over the way you look at his sister .. He force-feeds you grass and dandelions .. Your family disperse to go watch your female cousin armwrestle local sailors (she loses every match)

Is the trolling really necessary? I don’t get why a small group of people here seem to absolutely hate ‘versus/matchup’ threads so much. It’s not hard to just stay out of threads you aren’t interested in. Sure, we all know the poster is most likely looking for a certain answer to feed their fantasies/fetish rather than a genuine analysis and prediction that the man would win, but in some way isn’t that what most people are here for?

It’s not like we’re on a forum focused on serious, professional male vs female competition, and the poster is trying to trick us into playing into their fetish. Everyone knows the deal here.

Last edited by Josh42; 01-Jul-22 at 21:23.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-22, 22:18
Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I laughed way too hard at this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to perpetuallylate2 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cousin, defeat, femdom, humiliation, mixed wrestling