Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Oct-22, 02:14
Points: 20,621, Level: 62 Points: 20,621, Level: 62 Points: 20,621, Level: 62
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,866 Times in 721 Posts
Default Create Your Own Fantasy

Barbora Hermannová

If I could pick one woman in this world to be alone on an island with. It would be Barbora Hermannová! She has a charming personality, is a great athlete and possibly the most beautiful woman on the planet. I love her voice, I love her brown hair & brown eyes, I love her smile. I love her strength and curves, such a naturally athletic and beautiful woman. So I do have a rather explicit wet dream about what would happen should we ever be alone on a remote island.

My fantasies always revolve around bondage, how amazing it would be for her to tie me up. She would be wearing a black bikini and I would be in swim trunks. For her to just lay me down on a big towel as she grabs some rope along with her blue bandana. She would then tie me up securely in a hogtie and cleave gag me. As I lay there on the towel hogtied and cleave gagged she would build a sand castle nearby until sunset. Then she would collect some sticks and build a fire, once the fire was strong she would undo my hogtie and take off my gag. With my hands still tied behind my back and feet tied together she would hold me in her arms as the fire burned into the night.

Once her arousal had peaked from embracing my bound body she would amorously kiss my mouth ... as if my lips were the most delicious thing she has ever tasted. It would not take long for her to escalate and push her tongue inside my mouth as far as she could reach. She really enjoyed mouth raping me and her tongue explored my own feeling as much of it as she could. After what seemed like an eternity of deep french kissing I finally ejaculated violently into my trunks.

She then released my lips and said "I just love kissing you and the feeling of our tongues entwined has gotten my nether regions very wet." She then reached her hand inside my shorts feeling my cock and the sticky mess it had made and she said "Looks like you've had your orgasm, now it's my turn." She removed her bikini and her gorgeous body stood before me naked. She then sat down on my face with her soaking wet pussy pressed firmly over my lips. She said softly "Open your mouth dear and lick my pussy well. Push your tongue inside me darling, feel every part of my pussy, lick and suck on my clitoris until I cum all over that cute face of yours."

Well I did just that and brought her to several very enthusiastic orgasms. After she had satiated her sexual needs for the night she relinquished her pussy from my mouth. She kissed my lips and said "Good night sweetheart." She spooned her naked body against mine as I lay there in her grasp. I had been violated, humiliated and mouth raped by her. I lay there thinking about how sexually submissive I was to her ... and how would I ever fall asleep still tied up, my trunks a sticky mess and my face covered in her pussy juice.
Attached Images
File Type: png 1440.png (416.9 KB, 67 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shepinhim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-22, 08:00
Last Achievements

Default Re: Create Your Own Fantasy

Katharina Schützenhöfer

Katharina Schützenhöfer is a very beautiful and curvy player as well. I bet Austrian women are quite dominant so here would be my fantasy with her. We are alone in her home on a quiet mountainside town. We are both dressed casually with her wearing jeans and a t-shirt and myself the same. She grabs some white rope from her closet, strips me naked and ties my hands behind my back.

She then puts my cock in a little pink chastity cage and locks the cage shut. She looks me at with a little smile as I can only look down in a helpless state of humiliation and submissiveness. She puts the chastity key around her neck and guides me to a chair.

She takes her time with the rope until I am completely bound to the chair. My feet are tied to the chair legs, my wrists tied behind the chair back and tied to the rungs. And she passes more rope around my chest, waist, thighs and calves, until I can hardly budge. She had me tied up so well, like out of one of those Bondishboys videos where the woman ties her man up to a chair.

This was very much a CFNM situation right now. There I am before her, naked with my cock in a chastity cage and tied up securely to a chair in her living room. And there Katharina is standing before me still completely clothed in her shoes, socks, jeans and t-shirt. She takes off her shoes & socks and just sits down relaxing on the couch for a while just looking at me. Eventually her face transitions from an expression of arousal to boredom.

Overcome with awkward humiliation and horniness I finally blurt out "So you tied me up naked to this chair just to stare at me all night?" After hearing this her face turns slightly angry and she gets up off the couch. Looking at me the whole time she takes off t-shirt and then her jeans somewhat slowly. Then she walks over and gets wrapping tape from the drawer and stands there just a few feet away from me in her white bra and panties.

I look up at her both extremely aroused and a little terrified as I know what she is going to do with that wrapping tape. She takes off her panties and tells me sternly but calmly "Open your mouth bitch!" I do so immediately and she stuffs her panties deep inside my mouth and then wraps the tape around my head several times sealing them in place.

I let out a little moan and mmmppphhh submissively into my panty tape-gag as if to say I am sorry. She looks at me now just wearing her white bra and says "You know not to speak to me that way. You know only to speak when spoken to and always address me as Mistress Katharina. And you certainly know any word uttered from that sluttly mouth of yours must be said in a tone of submissiveness and respect. Brattiness will not be tolerated.

Now my panties will stay taped inside your mouth for the rest of the night. And of course you will not be speaking at all until I give you permission. She then slowly removes her bra and stands before me completely naked.

She fondles her pussy and feels her breasts before saying "You see these lovely breasts of mine baby. I was going to let you suck on my nipples all night long but that will not be happening now." I hang my head in shame and let out a little pitiful mmmppphhh noise through my gag.

She then gets a purple scarf and ties it over my eyes as a blindfold and whispers in my ear "Now I am going to get my favorite vibrator and pleasure myself on the couch. You do not have the privilege of watching me this evening but atleast you can hear me." She lies down on the couch and sets the vibrator on a low setting as she slows moves it along her pussy.

She really takes her time with this. In my state of tight bondage and complete helplessness I can do nothing but squirm a little in the chair and moan little mmmppphhh noise through my panty tape-gag. Finally after what seems like hours of hearing nothing but the low humming vibrator and her soft moans of pleasure, her moaning gets increasingly louder and I know she is close to orgasm.

She brings herself to several orgasms which produces moans of pleasure from her mouth so loud I wonder if she had just woken up the whole village. Then she just softly moans again in the content after glow of our orgasms.

After a few minutes she walks over to me and whispers in my ear "Now it is time for bed my dear and since I am such a merciful Mistress I will untie you from this chair to let you be a little more comfortable throughout the night." I was tied with so much rope to the chair it took several minutes for her to free me from it but eventually she did. Then she carried to the couch and lay me down there.

She retied my hands behind my back, tied my feet together, and more rope above and below my knees. It would not be very comfortable trying to sleep tied up and gagged like this but certainly better than the alternative of being tied to the chair like I was, so I was grateful for her mercy.

She said softly "Is that a little better sweetie?" And I submissively nodded and mmmppphhhed in agreement. "I promise I will feed you breakfast and untie you in the morning, in that order. Now honey I am going to tape & tie this vibrator to that sad little caged cock of yours. Feel free to cum as much as you want throughout the night. Would you prefer the high or low setting baby?"

Terrified at this question all I could do was squirm and mmmppphhh through the gag in of course unintelligible sounds. She then said "Sounds like you are leaving the decision up to me. Well since I am a nice Mistress I'll leave it on the low setting so that little cock of yours doesn't get too raw in its little cage. Goodnight my dear."

And with that she went to bed and left me there on the couch naked, tied up, panty gagged, blindfolded and cock caged with a vibrator for the night. Finally morning arrived and I of course had made a sticky mess on the couch and myself.

Fortunately Katharina woke up early and came to check on me. She said "My my, my dear. It looks like the vibe gave a few nice orgasms in your cock cage last night. Hopefully that felt really good sweetie. Now it's time for your breakfast as you must be very hungry."

She then picked me up and carried me to her bed and laid me down. Since she had brought me to her bed and not the kitchen I knew what was being served. She carefully removed the tape from around my head and took the saliva drenched panties from my mouth.

Then she sat down with her pussy over my mouth and said "Eat up baby! You must be very hungry and my pussy tastes delicious."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Katharina Schützenhöfer 1375.jpg (17.5 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by shepinhim; 12-Oct-22 at 08:09.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shepinhim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-22, 12:46
Points: 4,597, Level: 28 Points: 4,597, Level: 28 Points: 4,597, Level: 28
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,013 Times in 318 Posts

Honestly, I don't think I'd ever wanna be alone with just one person.. especially on the proverbial deserted island. But I get your point, and it would have it's fun moments.

My disclaimer aside, I'd take 1996 Karla Nelsen
Old 11-Oct-22, 23:34
Last Achievements

That is an interesting pick. At 6 foot and 240 pounds, I would be too afraid she would break me in half during sex when she rode me cowgirl style.
The Following User Says Thank You to shepinhim For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-22, 21:58
Points: 1,692, Level: 16 Points: 1,692, Level: 16 Points: 1,692, Level: 16
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%

If we're talking about unreal scenarios, I suppose everything is fair play?
I'd like to have fun with Mileena from Mortal Kombat on an island (Ireland).

She got suspicious that I'm a dangerous criminal (Russian spy), and she is also currently working as a cop (Garda Special Detective Unit).
She arrested me, and uses headscissor holds as a method of torture/interrogation.
This all happens in a country where basic human rights are mostly respected, maybe this is why she seemed to be careful so far, not to inflict unnecessary damage.

I don't know nothing because I'm not guilty, but Mileena doesn't believe me, and keeps torturing me, like she expects me to break and tell her everything about my problem with the law.
Her legs fit perfectly around my neck, and she works with her muscles, squeezing in slightly different ways and with tremendous force.
I'm scared because I know there's no chance I could escape, and I don't know how if I'm going to survive this.
Holds get a bit tighter, and I don't get enough breaks to recover, knockouts begin to happen sometimes.
I'm trying my best to hide how I'm also secretly enjoying such treatment. Who knows which methods might she try otherwise.
I was trained my whole childhood to hide emotion and act tough, so it didn't feel that hard to do.

A couple minutes later, she says: "Don't worry, I won't kill or injure you. My methods are actually safe.
I can read between the lines that you're indeed not guilty.
Also seems you started enjoying this? Would you like some more squeezing as a favor?
It doesn't have to be this rough, by the way."

Now here is supposed to be another chunk of text, but I'm lazy. If someone wants, I can maybe finish it later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mileena.jpg (891.6 KB, 8 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to MacaroniBusybodyOctagon For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-22, 05:37
Last Achievements

Anna Dostálová & Magdalena Dostálová.

I love the beach volleyball players of Anna and her younger sister Magdalena. Both women are curvy and very beautiful. This fantasy is kind of like Hostel (2005), except totally different. Much hotter and it is all sexual with no violence.

So indulge my erotic fantasy if you will. One night I am out casually drinking at a pub in Prague. These two beautiful and athletic sisters can tell I am a lightweight and buy me a few beers until I am tipsy. Through the course of friendly conversation they offer me a ride and a place to stay for the night.

So they drive me back to their place. Once inside we have some tea and a little chit chat and then they tell me it is time for bed. They lead me to the guest room and a nice comfy bed. I drift off to sleep only to be awoken a couple hours later with the two of them on top of me. They are both wearing night dresses and Magdalena has ropes in her hand. Anna holds me down underneath her while Magdalena ties my hands to the bedposts.

They are both bigger and stronger than me, so as much as I squirm beneath them they have no trouble holding me down and tying me to the bed. With my hands secure and completely awake now I try to scream for help but Anna clamps her hands over my mouth to muffle my sounds. While Anna handgags me, Magdalena pulls the covers off me and bursts out laughing. She is laughing because she was expecting to see me in shorts but discovers that I was sleeping naked in their bed.

So there I lay naked beneath them and tied to the bed and Magdalena remarks that penis is very cute, obviously a humiliating remark to how small my dick is. Once she has her laughter contained she ties my legs to the bedposts to so that I am now tied spread eagle to the bed. Magdalena grabs some wrapping tape as Anna takes her hands off my mouth and replacing them with her lips.

Anna kisses me deeply for a couple minutes as I lie tied up helplessly beneath her. When she's had her fill she takes her lips off of mine and says "Your lips taste good baby, I wanted a taste before I did this." With that she removes her panties from underneath her night dress and stuffs them into my mouth, Magdalena hands her the tape and she wraps it around my head several times. Anna says "Now slut boy taste how wet you have made me. You made my panties soaked so drink it up." She then plants a passionate kiss onto my now taped lips.

Anna gets off of me and Magdalena says "Oh babyboy, seeing you all tied up like this while my big sister makes out with you has gotten me very wet too." She then slides her panties off and covers my head with them with the crotch gusset lying over my nose. Magdalena continues "That's my panty boy, Anna's wet panties stuffed nicely in your mouth and my panties over your head. You look so cute like this. Naked and tied up to our bed. Panty gagged, Anna's panties taped inside your mouth and my panties covering your face. See your humiliation is really fucking hot!"

Anna then reaches and holds my penis in her hands as she says "So Magdalena which one of us should fuck him first?" This question sparks a somewhat serious debate as they discuss it in their native Czech language.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 59 Anna & Magda.jpg (234.3 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by shepinhim; 22-Oct-22 at 05:49.
The Following User Says Thank You to shepinhim For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-22, 04:14
Last Achievements

CoCo Vandeweghe

She is very tall and beautiful. She is much bigger and stronger than me. Here is how my fantasy with her unfolds ...

She strips me naked and ties my hands my behind back and ties my feet together on the floor. She then lifts me up and sets me down on her bed. She strips down to her panties and inches closer so that her crotch is inches from my face. She then fingers herself through her panties until her pussy is dripping wet.

She takes off her panties, grabs my head and firmly presses my mouth against her pussy. She says "Here's the deal bitch, you lick my cunt until I orgasm three times and I will give you a nice long handjob. Now get licking, give my wet pussy a nice tongue bath." I lick her pussy until she orgasms multiple times and she screams loudly as she cums.

She says "Thanks for the orgasm. You are such a good little pussy licking slut. But I lied about the handjob, that teeny-tiny cock of yours deserves to be locked away." She grabs a pink chastity cage and locks my cock up as I whine in protest about her breaking her promise. She puts the chastity key around her neck and replies to me "Shut the fuck up bitch, I do not wish to hear your cries."

She grabs her soaked panties along with some duct tape as I close my mouth tightly. She gets more annoyed and presses her panties firmly against my lips as she hisses "Listen bitch. I don't have time for your petulance. I've drank a lot of water and really need to pee so if you don't open that cute little mouth of yours I am going to drag you into the bathtub. And then I will just piss all over your face."

Realizing she has total control over me and that I have no choice, I reluctantly open my mouth. She shoves her soaked panties inside and wraps the tape around my head several times sealing them inside. She then lifts me off the bed and carries me to the bathroom, setting me down on the rug by her bath. She grabs more rope and with it connects my hands to my ankles in a secure hogtie.

She sits down on the toilet and looks at me and says "Since you obeyed me that time like a good boy, I will be using this as a toilet tonight instead of your face. But you should know I am going to have you tied up like this every night ... and should you fail to make me cum then I will be peeing on your face. So your face covered in my cum or my pee - the choice is yours."

She then begins to pee and all I can do is just lay there squirming and looking at her pee as I am overwhelmed with humiliation. Here I am having been overpowered by a much bigger and stronger woman. Forced to give her cunnilingus and then made to lie on her bathroom floor naked, cock caged, hogtied and with her panties taped inside my mouth.

And admittedly she has me feeling like such a submissive slut that as I watch her pee on the toilet all I can think about is how jealous I am of that toilet. I really should be the one she decides to pee on from now on, it would be an honor to be used as her toilet slave too. Seeing her do her business and the sound of her urine hitting the water gets my dick a little hard inside its cage and I wince. I let out a little mmmppphhh sound into my gag and I see a sly smile come across her face.

After she has finished peeing she just sits on the toilet for a second and looks at me and then says softly "I can see it in your submissive little eyes that you really crave my humiliation of you." To which I give a very submissive nod. "Very well darling, if that's what you want from now on I will be peeing on you too. In addition to being my little cum slut you will as be my pee slut." She laughs giddily and says "My own personal cum dumpster and toilet."

Last edited by shepinhim; 15-Nov-22 at 05:46.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shepinhim For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-22, 21:36
Last Achievements

In This Photo: (L-R) Producer Kim Sherman (?), Actress Jennifer Prediger (36), Director Hannah Fidell (27), Actress Lindsay Burdge (28) and Actor Will Brittain (22).

These 4 women of film tie up and gag the younger lad. First the 4 women hold Will down while Lindsay ties his hands behind his back with rope. Kim then removes his shoes, unbuckles his belt and slides his pants off leaving him in his underwear. Hannah ties his feet together. The four women move him to a chair and get out more rope.

Kim ties his knees together and legs to the chair. Lindsay ties his hands to the back of the chair and ties rope around his chest. Once he is securely tied to the chair thanks to Kim and Lindsay, Hannah takes a seat on his crotch. She rubs herself against him and gets horny in the process and unbuttons his shirt. Once his shirt is unbuttoned Kim cuts it off of him.

Now the 4 women have him tied to a chair in nothing but his underwear. They laugh a little and smile at the tent he's pitching in his tighty whities. Then for the final act of humiliation Jennifer grabs some duct tape and sets it on his crotch and proceeds to take off her blue panties over her pantyhose and stuffs her panties in his mouth before sealing them inside with tape.

The four women admire their handwork as they have him panty gagged, and securely tied to a chair in only his underwear. Kim, Jennifer, Hannah and Lindsay sit down to play a game of hearts at the table as Will mmmppphhhs and looks on humiliated. They 4 women agree that the winner will get to fondle his bound body and give him a blowjob while the other 3 watch. Guess which lady won and took her tied up boytoy prize?
Old 15-Apr-23, 02:22
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This one shall be told from the woman's point of view. I am a curvy woman with beautiful brown eyes and brown hair. My name is Michelle and I am home with my husband in our cabin on a crisp fall day by the lake. A nice fire is going as I lay on the couch spooning my babyboy in my gown. As I hold him close to me I start to get a little wet feeling his body heat against mine and have just entered domme mode.

So I stand up before my baby boy and order him to strip down to his underwear. He obeys immediately and strips down down to his tighty-whiteys. He is smaller than me and I have no trouble carrying him so I swoop him up and carry him bridal style to the bedroom. I lay him face down on the bed and told him to lie still as I grabbed some rope from the dresser draw. I instructed him to place his hands behind his back and then I tied them together securely. I rolled him over, pulled off his underwear and then tied his legs together.

I then went to the closet and grabbed a silk scarf and used that as blindfold. I got on the bed and held his bound body close to mine until I became aroused and my panties were wet. Then I started kissing his lips softly at first and then more passionately. Soon I was french kissing him as our tongues embraced each others. At this point my vagina had opened the floodgates and panties were now soaked. After I felt like I had thoroughly explored his mouth I released his lips and stripped of my soaking wet panties.

As he lay there bound and blindfolded with his mouth open I stuffed my wet panties in there. He was a little surprised by this but was a good boy and just let my wet panties fill his mouth. He knew better than to spit them out when I panty gagged him so there was no need for me to say anything and I grabbed some duct tape from the closet. I taped his mouth shut and wrapped it around his head a few times for good measure securing the panties inside his mouth.

Then I stood back to admire my small babyboy. Oh how fragile and helpless he looked as he lay on our bed naked, tied up, blindfolded and panty gagged. After I fondled and explored every inch of his bound body with my tongue, I finally gave him the most amazing blowjob.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Curvy & hot.jpeg (112.1 KB, 24 views)
Old 15-Apr-23, 08:33
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts

Love the concept but I don't have a fantasy with celebreties, just only with females from my own past. They are not particularly strong or skilled, but suppose they were Any of them I have not seen for ages. I think at least one of them would be in for a session back then. Missed chances

Tags
beautiful athletes, female domination, rope bondage, sexual stuff