Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Nov-22, 05:49
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Desi Desire in California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez Desire [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Weirdo's, I absolutely don't recall saying that word what's the weather because I absolutely feel blessed to have the job, but I did not go into any detail about it.
For the record this was said, specifically about getting direct messages, which is why I don't *even slightly* have a problem with her bringing it up in that context. We all know DM Guy, sometimes the messages are bad enough to get reposted by the target herself, sometimes if we've gotten to know a lady in the scene well enough we'll be shown a few of them in confidence. There is a right way and a wrong way to tactfully approach a lady you'd like to wrestle and the sad fact is these guys have probably turned off a bunch of great prospects even before they've become aware of the basics of doing sessions.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 28-Nov-22 at 05:54.
Old 28-Nov-22, 12:55
Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez Desire [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But would NEVER SAY my session name publicly, nor the site, nor any other info. I did not.

But now this is just make me think I have to stop sessions completely because nobody respects privacy. It's like me giving my session clients name out there on some kind of forum.
Glad it sounds like this was able to be resolved to your satisfaction and apologies for being blunt, but: if this is something you are extremely concerned about, which it sounds like it is, you should be way more careful about mentioning it in the future. It sucks that that's the way it is, be nice if we could have more open convos about stuff like this, but when you don't want something like this to get back to potential sponsors, etc., talking about it on a podcast probably isn't the way to go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perpetuallylate2 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-22, 13:39
Points: 2,400,201, Level: 100 Points: 2,400,201, Level: 100 Points: 2,400,201, Level: 100
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 489,468 Times in 24,741 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Please delete these posts, thanks!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

as you requested, deleted posts with number 35, 122, 125 & 126.
thanks for helping me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bartos For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-22, 00:01
Points: 1,880, Level: 17 Points: 1,880, Level: 17 Points: 1,880, Level: 17
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

my opinion is that basically Dez is right if someone wants to have their privacy I don't see what's wrong with it, plus you risk losing the few real female fighters that are left in the scene
The Following User Says Thank You to hieronymus For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-22, 00:19
Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

Out of curiosity, why are there some people who clamor so hard to find out a session wrestler's (or cam model, or fetish model, or whatever) real name? Furthermore, why are there some people who literally exhaust any means to justify why "it's ok" to share that information on a forum?

I love rolling around with a muscular, strong woman. I feel very fortunate that we live in an era where we are able to fulfill that fetish in a discreet and relatively safe manner. Unfortunately, doing things like revealing a wrestler's real name, in addition to making us as a whole look very bad and creepy when you think about it, can and does contribute to women who prematurely decide to leave the scene. In a perfect world, wrestler and client alike wouldn't need to use aliases and stage names. But we don't live in a perfect world. Unfortunately, there are still social stigmas attached to session work. And in addition to that, sometimes guys do very creepy things if they manage to obtain even a smidgen of personal and private information. I heard an account of a "fan" who found out where a female bodybuilder that he was obsessed with lived and showed up there.

I saw that interview that Dez did, and I don't know what you were watching fg but nowhere in it did I hear anything about her badmouthing or making fun of her clients. And paying for a session wrestler doesn't make you a cuck or whatever. All you are doing is exchanging money for a luxury service that you enjoy. Because, if we are being completely honest with ourselves, there is pretty much no demand of women wanting to grapple with men at no cost, and if there are women who want to do that, chances are most of us don't fit that demographic. And of the sexual partners I have had who did indulge in my fetish, for as enthusiastic as they were about it, they honestly don't compare to the skill that a good session provider has, whether that be with their physically, their grappling skills, or even just psychological play.

I think as fans, the very LEAST we can do is respect these ladies' wishes to only use their stage names. Even if they tell you what their real name is, or even if they accidentally make a connection in an interview or article or in social media between their stage name and real name, we should still honor that anonymity. We should do it because it's not only the right thing to do, but also because it would be a damn shame if we lost good wrestlers because of someone deciding to not honor their stage names.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-22, 00:34
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

The problem with a number of these people is that they want to know the women's personal business. I am sure that they would feel different about it if their personal information was on the forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to WStreet316 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-22, 00:38
Points: 2,400,201, Level: 100 Points: 2,400,201, Level: 100 Points: 2,400,201, Level: 100
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 489,468 Times in 24,741 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Out of curiosity, why are there some people who clamor so hard to find out a session wrestler's (or cam model, or fetish model, or whatever) real name? Furthermore, why are there some people who literally exhaust any means to justify why "it's ok" to share that information on a forum?

I love rolling around with a muscular, strong woman. I feel very fortunate that we live in an era where we are able to fulfill that fetish in a discreet and relatively safe manner. Unfortunately, doing things like revealing a wrestler's real name, in addition to making us as a whole look very bad and creepy when you think about it, can and does contribute to women who prematurely decide to leave the scene. In a perfect world, wrestler and client alike wouldn't need to use aliases and stage names. But we don't live in a perfect world. Unfortunately, there are still social stigmas attached to session work. And in addition to that, sometimes guys do very creepy things if they manage to obtain even a smidgen of personal and private information. I heard an account of a "fan" who found out where a female bodybuilder that he was obsessed with lived and showed up there.

I saw that interview that Dez did, and I don't know what you were watching fg but nowhere in it did I hear anything about her badmouthing or making fun of her clients. And paying for a session wrestler doesn't make you a cuck or whatever. All you are doing is exchanging money for a luxury service that you enjoy. Because, if we are being completely honest with ourselves, there is pretty much no demand of women wanting to grapple with men at no cost, and if there are women who want to do that, chances are most of us don't fit that demographic. And of the sexual partners I have had who did indulge in my fetish, for as enthusiastic as they were about it, they honestly don't compare to the skill that a good session provider has, whether that be with their physically, their grappling skills, or even just psychological play.

I think as fans, the very LEAST we can do is respect these ladies' wishes to only use their stage names. Even if they tell you what their real name is, or even if they accidentally make a connection in an interview or article or in social media between their stage name and real name, we should still honor that anonymity. We should do it because it's not only the right thing to do, but also because it would be a damn shame if we lost good wrestlers because of someone deciding to not honor their stage names.
agreed, respect is the key.
& after all, what's in a name?
Old 29-Nov-22, 12:10
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dez Desire in California

Dez is a treasure in the world of wrestling, fighting, entertainment and just being a warm, wonderful, stellar person. Everyone should treat her with utmost respect!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post: