Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews



Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Andy vs Christian.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-241.




Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 18-Aug-20, 18:27
avmd avmd is offline
Member
Points: 4,658, Level: 28 Points: 4,658, Level: 28 Points: 4,658, Level: 28
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 204
Thanks: 54
Thanked 225 Times in 86 Posts
Default Re: Kira

Look, everyone whom had bad experience with Kira is wrong. Because according to many posters in this below thread, if you pay more, that means you will definitely get better service.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

So by that logic, OP paid 1000$/hr equivalent, and paid deposit, and got box wines and cigarette, On top of that, Kira also asked for more money?

That means the session must be the out of this world!!!

If you believe any of the following:
1) That wrestlers ask you to bring wine and cigarette so that they can waste session time by consuming said wine/cigarette. Or better yet, get you drunk so you lose track of time or passout (like in the real life inspired movie "Hustler").
2) That wrestlers talk a lot at the beginning of the session to waste time, but if the talk happens AFTER the session, they will kick you out or ask for more money.
3) That wrestlers don't have anything set up prior to the session, and they prepare mats and everything only during the session just to waste more session time.
4) That wrestlers would rather jerk you off or have sex, so that you lose your sex drive to do anything afterward (wrestling, fetish). So that you would essentially paying 800$ for a handjob

YOU ARE WRONG, why? because need I remind you that it costed 800-1000$ for the session? the quality is GUARANTEED.

Stop accusing Kira because all you have are testimonials, reviews, and real experiences, while you are forgetting the simple fact that session wrestlers are basically goddesses to men. There is no guarantee for them to respond just like KillerCrushes said; not even if you are a paying customer.

I ask you this, since when have you ever emailed a God of your religion, and your God replied? Close to never, It is like praying in a church; you are lucky they didn't just take your donation and ex-communicado you!

Last edited by avmd; 18-Aug-20 at 18:46.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avmd For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 18-Aug-20, 18:42
Johnny Nobody's Avatar
Johnny Nobody Johnny Nobody is offline
Member
Points: 5,396, Level: 31 Points: 5,396, Level: 31 Points: 5,396, Level: 31
Activity: 11.5% Activity: 11.5% Activity: 11.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Gender: Male
Location: Midwest US
Posts: 320
Thanks: 64
Thanked 582 Times in 183 Posts
Default Re: Kira

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Look, everyone whom had bad experience with Kira is wrong. Because according to many posters in this below thread, if you pay more, that means you will definitely get better service.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

So by that logic, OP paid 1000$/hr equivalent, and paid deposit, and got box wines and cigarette, On top of that, Kira also asked for more money?

That means the session must be the out of this world.

Stop accusing Kira because all you have are testimonials and real experiences, while you are forgetting the simple fact that session wrestlers are basically goddesses to men. There is no guarantee for them to respond just like KillerCrushes said; not even if you are a paying customer.

I ask you this, since when have you ever emailed a God of your religion, and your God replied? Close to never, It is like praying in a church; you are lucky they didn't just take your donation and ex-communicado you!
This thread is getting good.
Attached Images
File Type: gif DearLeaderApproves.gif (1.76 MB, 13 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 18-Aug-20, 19:14
BobLaublaw11 BobLaublaw11 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: North central Pennsylvania
Posts: 121
Thanks: 1,664
Thanked 677 Times in 71 Posts
Default Re: Kira

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Reality check.

I'm really not an "entitled jerk." I have the utmost respect for session providers. My prior eleven sessions were all uniquely wonderful and I never felt ripped off before this one; see my numerous reviews here, on SessionGirls and WB270. I have likewise received consistently positive references from the women I’ve engaged.

I have never requested anything sexual from any session girl. However I admit to accepting special services when the provider offers them. It's very rare, but some do.

Kira and I had clearly agreed on session time, activity and compensation amount. She seriously shorted me on total time and on session activity time. And in mid-session Kira asked for more money than we had agreed upon.

As I've said, I was wrong for not discussing this with her during the session. I like to play a passive role and have the women control things. All eleven prior providers understood and did so. But, yes, I should have taken more initiative to make things happen as we’d agreed.

Kira's toxic reply here with untrue accusations, revealing of personal info, and insults might reveal more about her than it does about me.

I've never said that guys shouldn't session with Kira. I've repeatedly said she's lovely, delightful, and skilled. But you may have to frequently take control of the session and guide her to provide the services you've paid for.

Kira emailed me this morning asking me to remove the review and offering a discount for future service. Finally a glimmer of understanding and customer service. As I told her, I really don't want anything at all from her. I honestly do like her. I had fun with her. I just want her to provide better sessions. That’s all.

Last edited by BobLaublaw11; 18-Aug-20 at 19:41.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 18-Aug-20, 19:41
Bir Domuz Bir Domuz is offline
Member
Points: 1,645, Level: 16 Points: 1,645, Level: 16 Points: 1,645, Level: 16
Activity: 7.0% Activity: 7.0% Activity: 7.0%
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 114
Thanks: 236
Thanked 112 Times in 58 Posts
Heart Re: Kira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Nobody [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This thread is getting good.
I upvoted your comment for showing Supreme Leader (a.k.a. God) clapping his hands!

#Thank
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 18-Aug-20, 19:49
KillerCrushes's Avatar
KillerCrushes KillerCrushes is offline
Producer
Points: 24,458, Level: 68 Points: 24,458, Level: 68 Points: 24,458, Level: 68
Activity: 49.1% Activity: 49.1% Activity: 49.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Location: Northern California
Posts: 1,754
Thanks: 886
Thanked 2,115 Times in 928 Posts
Default Re: Kira

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Look, everyone whom had bad experience with Kira is wrong. Because according to many posters in this below thread, if you pay more, that means you will definitely get better service.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

So by that logic, OP paid 1000$/hr equivalent, and paid deposit, and got box wines and cigarette, On top of that, Kira also asked for more money?

That means the session must be the out of this world!!!

If you believe any of the following:
1) That wrestlers ask you to bring wine and cigarette so that they can waste session time by consuming said wine/cigarette. Or better yet, get you drunk so you lose track of time or passout (like in the real life inspired movie "Hustler").
2) That wrestlers talk a lot at the beginning of the session to waste time, but if the talk happens AFTER the session, they will kick you out or ask for more money.
3) That wrestlers don't have anything set up prior to the session, and they prepare mats and everything only during the session just to waste more session time.
4) That wrestlers would rather jerk you off or have sex, so that you lose your sex drive to do anything afterward (wrestling, fetish). So that you would essentially paying 800$ for a handjob

YOU ARE WRONG, why? because need I remind you that it costed 800-1000$ for the session? the quality is GUARANTEED.

Stop accusing Kira because all you have are testimonials, reviews, and real experiences, while you are forgetting the simple fact that session wrestlers are basically goddesses to men. There is no guarantee for them to respond just like KillerCrushes said; not even if you are a paying customer.

I ask you this, since when have you ever emailed a God of your religion, and your God replied? Close to never, It is like praying in a church; you are lucky they didn't just take your donation and ex-communicado you!
Easily one of the most well-written responses I've read in the fetish space over the past 25 years...well done, mon frere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetishWebDev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What is entitled about his post? I re-read it and I'm not seeing it.

Now if he tried to get sexual with Kira then that's one thing but only those two know which one is being misleading.
You're not supposed to see it. He came to a fan (client) community and established the narrative by saying the right things in his pursuit of validation and sympathy, which he could then trade for justice in his mind. Despite all of the great reviews on Kira, his story was very believable. For whatever reason, I have a tendency to trust people more if they're intelligent communicators. I don't think I'm unique in that. The guy is very smart, but that does not preclude him from being manipulative. That doesn't make him a bad guy, it just means that he's choosing to demonstrate his selfishness in a way that *I* - who have nothing to do with the transaction, but who does have an interest in protecting the good actors in the industry - dislike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLaublaw11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kiraís response here is totally untrue.

I stand by my review. It is 100% accurate and truthful.
Are you sure about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLaublaw11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Reality check.

I'm really not an "entitled jerk." I have the utmost respect for session providers. My prior eleven sessions were all uniquely wonderful and I never felt ripped off before this one; see my numerous reviews here, on SessionGirls and WB270. I have likewise received consistently positive references from the woman Iíve engaged.

I have never requested anything sexual from any session girl. However I admit to accepting special services when the provider offers them. It's very rare, but some do.

Kira and I had clearly agreed on session time, activity and compensation amount. She seriously shorted me on total time and on session activity time. And in mid-session Kira asked for more money than we had agreed upon.

As I've said, I was wrong for not discussing this with her during the session. I like to play a passive role and have the women control things. All eleven prior providers understood and did so. But, yes, I should have taken more initiative to make things happen as weíd agreed.

Kira's toxic reply here with untrue accusations, revealing of personal info, and insults might reveal more about her than it does about me.

I've never said that guys shouldn't session with Kira. I've repeatedly said she's lovely, delightful, and skilled. But you may have to frequently take control of the session and guide her to provide the services you've paid for.

Kira emailed me this morning asking me to remove the review and offering a discount for future service. Finally a glimmer of understanding and customer service. As I told her, I really don't want anything at all from her. I honestly do like her. I had fun with her. I just want her to provide better sessions. Thatís all.
If Kira's post was - as you state - "totally untrue", then how could she have revealed any "personal info"?

Either you did or did not talk about your breakup/divorce and/or suspected medical condition (diagnosed or not), which then opened the door to Kira sharing details of her personal life. If you deny that you ever mentioned your wife/partner and/or suspected medical condition (diagnosed or not), then no "personal info" was revealed. If you concede that you mentioned either during your session, then her post was true.

The only possibilities for an excluded middle is that you both were just making things up or that statements were misheard, misunderstood, and then misrepresented/misreported.

Bottom line: Knowing that such posts can have a negative impact on a provider's reputation and financial well-being, you made a "buyer beware" review on her primary referring site, because you did not have the session you wanted and a significant part of the disconnect was the result of a completely BLAMELESS communication gap. It is MY OPINION that you are fully intelligent enough to understand that.
__________________
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
  #26  
Old 18-Aug-20, 20:00
BobLaublaw11 BobLaublaw11 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: North central Pennsylvania
Posts: 121
Thanks: 1,664
Thanked 677 Times in 71 Posts
Default Re: Kira

Killer... well said, and I will consider your ideas. Yes, the personal info Kira reveals is true. Her accusations are not.

At this point it’s clearly “he said she said.” And I admit my error in not communicating honestly with her how I felt about the session at the time.

I posted the review so that others might have information that I wished I’d had before booking Kira.

But yes, my review is an entirely truthful account of my experience, good and bad, obviously solely from my perspective. Kira obviously has a different perception.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
  #27  
Old 18-Aug-20, 20:08
blockernz blockernz is offline
Member
Points: 3,484, Level: 24 Points: 3,484, Level: 24 Points: 3,484, Level: 24
Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 81
Thanks: 235
Thanked 109 Times in 53 Posts
Default Re: Kira

Nothing to add on Kira personally, but being a bit inquisitive I looked back through Bobs review postings on here of other wrestlers, including some well established names, and they are all pretty much overwhelmingly positive.
Plenty of pictures of him in head scissor holds with these other session wrestlers posted with the reviews also, which supports that is indeed his primary wrestling interest (rather than other 'specialised fetish offerings & requests'...whatever that means)...
It suggests some credibility to his version of events, and that he has indeed had great positive experiences in his prior sessions, and he has been happy to give glowing reviews. You can't tell me hes' only given these positive reviews because they all agreed to meet his list of 'specialised fetish requests'.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blockernz For This Useful Post:
  #28  
Old 18-Aug-20, 20:35
Royh's Avatar
Royh Royh is offline
Member
Points: 20,864, Level: 63 Points: 20,864, Level: 63 Points: 20,864, Level: 63
Activity: 15.1% Activity: 15.1% Activity: 15.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 983
Thanks: 873
Thanked 2,053 Times in 569 Posts
Default Re: Kira

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLaublaw11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Kira emailed me this morning asking me to remove the review and offering a discount for future service. Finally a glimmer of understanding and customer service. As I told her, I really don't want anything at all from her. I honestly do like her. I had fun with her. I just want her to provide better sessions. Thatís all.
Bob, I would accept this as a peace offering and ask Zweig to remove the review. You didnít get the experience you wanted, no question about it. You admit that it was partly to miscommunication. everyone has an off day sometimes.

2 years ago I travelled with my family to a certain destination. There was a girl I really wanted to meet and I had to make a lot of excuses and tell many lies in order to explain why I have to go away for a few hours. The session was set to a certain day on 12:00 noon. I emailed to confirm the night before, no response. I emailed on the session day morning, nothing. Decided to go there anyway. 11:55, 12:00, 12:05. Nothing. I got mad like never before on a session girl. I already worded in my head what Iím going to write in this forum , on Facebook, Twitter . All of a sudden, I get an email on 12:10 asking me to wait for one hour and offering a 50% discount. I decided to wait and give her the benefit of the doubt. One hour later, she showed up. Three hours later, I was overwhelmed, shaking , in a drug-like high , after one of the best sessions Iíve ever had.

I know itís not really the same case as yours, but all Iím saying is that everybody deserves a chance to make amends. Perhaps, after you make clear to Kira (which I donít know personally) what you expect in a session , the both of you can make a lemonade out of lemons.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
  #29  
Old 18-Aug-20, 20:40
Kinkykira's Avatar
Kinkykira Kinkykira is offline
Junior Member
Points: 1,145, Level: 13 Points: 1,145, Level: 13 Points: 1,145, Level: 13
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Gender: Female
Location: New York
Posts: 1
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Kira

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Look, everyone whom had bad experience with Kira is wrong. Because according to many posters in this below thread, if you pay more, that means you will definitely get better service.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

So by that logic, OP paid 1000$/hr equivalent, and paid deposit, and got box wines and cigarette, On top of that, Kira also asked for more money?

That means the session must be the out of this world!!!

If you believe any of the following:
1) That wrestlers ask you to bring wine and cigarette so that they can waste session time by consuming said wine/cigarette. Or better yet, get you drunk so you lose track of time or passout (like in the real life inspired movie "Hustler").
2) That wrestlers talk a lot at the beginning of the session to waste time, but if the talk happens AFTER the session, they will kick you out or ask for more money.
3) That wrestlers don't have anything set up prior to the session, and they prepare mats and everything only during the session just to waste more session time.
4) That wrestlers would rather jerk you off or have sex, so that you lose your sex drive to do anything afterward (wrestling, fetish). So that you would essentially paying 800$ for a handjob

YOU ARE WRONG, why? because need I remind you that it costed 800-1000$ for the session? the quality is GUARANTEED.

Stop accusing Kira because all you have are testimonials, reviews, and real experiences, while you are forgetting the simple fact that session wrestlers are basically goddesses to men. There is no guarantee for them to respond just like KillerCrushes said; not even if you are a paying customer.

I ask you this, since when have you ever emailed a God of your religion, and your God replied? Close to never, It is like praying in a church; you are lucky they didn't just take your donation and ex-communicado you!
Not true it was $500
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 19-Aug-20, 09:34
Grapluc's Avatar
Grapluc Grapluc is offline
Member
Points: 13,962, Level: 51 Points: 13,962, Level: 51 Points: 13,962, Level: 51
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 683
Thanks: 3,041
Thanked 1,307 Times in 333 Posts
Default Re: Kira

Thank you for posting this review, Bob. I hope you won't delete it. This fetish is extremely expensive and as customers, we deserve to know where we're putting our hard-earned money.

This "bad" review is extremely balanced. I don't think I would have been able to say so many good things in your shoes.

I'm extremely disappointed by the attacks from the provider and some of her fans. The same thing happened to me after I posted a negative review about a well-known wrestler. Suddenly it didn't matter that I had posted tens of overwhelmingly positive reviews about a lot of women in the industry; I was a liar, a frustrated jerk, etc.

It says more about them than it does about you. Props for your integrity and once again, thank you for sharing your experience.
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
awesome, catball, headscissors, kira, male champion, male vs female fight, maledom man wins, rolling around, scissorhold, session review, suplex

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Axa Jay reviews Praxiteles Session Reviews 138 11-Apr-20 15:26
Amber Rose from maryland choked Review Requests 3 30-Oct-18 19:08
Kira in Maryland? marino2 Review Requests 1 08-Aug-17 13:58
Beauty in Maryland jw554 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 5 24-Aug-16 18:53


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:48.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.