Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Oct-18, 18:58
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Saturday night tournament

Nice storie, I want read the continue soon, do you like the idea
are challenged by female wrestlers of a club in tag team match?
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-18, 23:31
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,015 Times in 624 Posts

Round 1 Match 4 (Jane vs Dani)

This was going to go off! The marquee fight of the first round was just a few seconds away. The highly skilled and relentlessly aggressive (I had to grudgingly admit) Jane, vs the ice cold rough and ready, eastern European executioner, Dani.

Jane looked sleek, lilith and toned. Her half Indian half white heritage gave light brown, almost bronzed skin that almost looked oiled in the light. Her two-piece dark blue sports bra and panties compressed her tits down tight and left as much of her lower ass cheeks and midriff exposed as possible. Her almost black hair was worn, as usual, in a high pony tail that swayed gently as she shifted her weight from foot to foot. How desperately I fought during our last fight to get a piece of her, but in the end, she broke me and bound me up painfully before using me to please herself for hours. She didn’t even satisfy me once as a courtesy. I hated her guts for that and more besides at work, as my boss.

Dani, by contrast, looked her usual hot mess. Massed dark brown hair in a struggle bun, dark eyes and a permanent look of indifference. Her tight white top and knee length bottoms didn’t expose much of her body, but she was muscled, I knew, I found out the hard way during our first fight. I’d never suffered in a lotus lock so much, or for so long as when she caught me after only a few minutes of that fight, leaving me to writhe under her in pain until Jane had subdued Ruth. Her English was still quite broken, despite being around native speakers for almost a year now. I heard it whispered that she pretended not to understand sometimes, to avoid breaking submission holds until she wanted to.

I couldn’t pick a winner, but based on my pure loathing for Jane, I would root for Dani.

It was fierce, as expected. The initial lock up was a flailing of arms as each woman tried to close the distance and get an arm around the other. Jane slipped to the side and hooked her arm over Dani’s shoulders, trying to get her in a side headlock. Dani defended well, pushing against Jane, keeping her off balance as they slow danced around the mat, each trying to get a good position over the other. Dani grabbed a wrist and tried to pull Jane across her front, but Jane span out neatly and wrenched her arm free. Both women stepped back from each other to take stock.

‘Go get her GO!’ shouted Rachel over the general noise and chatter of the other women watching. I had no idea who she wanted to win but Dani reacted to it and moved on Jane, ducking down and going for my boss’s waist. Jane tried to step back but Dani got there, falling to one knee but wrapping her arms around her opponent. Jane tried to extract herself, but Dani hung on. Jane sank to her knees and wrapped her arms around Dani’s torso. Now in an embrace, Jane threw her weight to the side, sending them both onto the mat on their sides. Legs kicked and swung all over the place as each woman tried to get a good position for a mount. Jane rolled on top of Dani but the eastern European girl kept the momentum going and they rolled over again. Spreading her legs, Dani fought to remain on top as Jane found herself trapped, although in no real danger of being pinned from that position since she was still holding Dani against herself.

Dani managed to get a knee up and plant it next to Janes hip, as if going for a full mount, but Jane had Dani’s other leg tightly scissored. Dani tugged to try and free it, but Janes vice thighs had control right at the top of her leg, limiting her movement and leverage. Dani pulled one hand free from around Janes waist and used it to try and work her leg free, but in doing so, she had given away her hold on Janes centre. Now Jane could roll over again, pushing Dani onto her back and quickly releasing the leg scissor to go for her own full mount. Dani was not as fast as Jane had been in the reverse position. Failing to scissor the leg in time, she suddenly found Jane on top of her and having her face squashed against her opponent’s chest. Dani wrapped her arms around Jane to limit movement and both women seemed to pause.

Dani and Jane were the top ranked tag team in the league. Unbeaten in something like six bouts? Several combinations had gone up against them, including myself and Ruth, twice, all had been comprehensively crushed. Perhaps they knew each other too well and were going to cancel each other out with whatever they tried?

Jane slipped her arms out from behind Dani’s back and went deadweight on her, shoving her shoulders into the mat and going for the pin. The count started, all of us joining in. Dani twisted a shoulder up at the count of 6. Jane reached behind her back and tried to unlock Dani’s arms for better control, eventually prying Dani’s fingers up and forcing her to release her grip. Jane had one wrist, pulling it up over Dani’s head and going for another pin. Only a five count this time as Dani struggled a shoulder up. Jane got hold of Dani’s other wrist and sat upright on her opponent, pressing both Dani’s arms down against her chest and pausing for breath. Both women were breathing heavily, glaring at each other, each no doubt thinking about their next move.

‘Come on Dani, buck her off.’ Called Alex. While others were shouting at Jane to go for another pin. Jane extended Dani’s arms out and flattened herself down on top of her again. It looked like a simple full body pin, but Jane also started trying to wrap her legs around Dani’s, going for a grapevine. The count started again, Dani having to concentrate not only on avoiding the pin, but also on not losing her legs to Janes grapevine. The count got to 7. Then started again almost immediately, reaching 8! Jane was getting close, catching one of Dani’s legs with her own, hooking her ankle around Dani’s and pressing her toes into the mat to secure it. The count started again, 8 this time. Then immediately again for 6. Dani had to be getting tired, I thought. Then Jane managed to catch Dani’s other leg. Now with both legs secure in a grapevine, Jane forced Dani’s legs apart. Dani barred her teeth as her legs parted and thrust her hips up to try and dislodge Janes grip, but she was too late. Forced into a leg spread Dani’s eyes widened at the shock of the pain in her thighs. Grapevines were like that, unimaginable, unthinkable, until you found your legs being involuntarily spread. Panic was the normal reaction, and I was almost pleased to see that Dani was panicking as much as I normally did. The count commenced again. Dani was going to have to deal with the pain and restrictions of the grapevine, as well as Janes weight on her chest.

Dani fought like a wildcat and got a shoulder up at the count of 6. Jane, clearly getting frustrated at her prey’s refusal to submit, spread her legs a little wider, forcing another cry from her victim and restarting the count. The noise in the room was tremendous! All of us were cheering and shouting at the woman on the, willing our chosen fighter to fight harder. Jane seemed to have support from Karen Nicole, Becky and Alex, while Rachel, Ruth and I were for Dani. I hoped nobody in the surrounding rooms would hear us or they might come knocking.

Another count started, but Dani strained loudly and got her left shoulder an inch of the floor at the 7 count. ‘Come on Dani, get your legs out!’ I called, cupping my hands around my mouth to cut through the noise from the others. ‘Look familiar Alex?’ I called to Alex, reminding her how our last fight ended. She just smiled playfully and flipped me off.

Dani was looking tired. Breathing heavily into Janes chest she was also wincing in pain from the grapevine. Jane had worked her wrists together above her head and was sitting, or lying, pretty. This was costing her no effort, or at least very little. Dani was bleeding energy and seemed to have no way out. The count started again as Jane grimaced in determination. 9! 9 and Dani got a shoulder up, but she was clearly near the end. I winced as I watched Jane force Dani’s legs apart just a few inches more. Dani screwed her eyes shut and groaned in obvious agony. ‘No! NO! JANE!’ she gasped as Jane pushed harder, Dani’s thighs spreading further and further apart.
Dani screamed. Refilling her lungs quickly afterwards she slapped her hands on the mat and cried, ‘STOP! I SUBMIT, STOP JANE STOP!’

Jane allowed Dani’s legs beck together as we all cheered, well, I clapped respectfully. My boss brought her knees back up to sit astride Dani’s stomach and allowed her head to hang back, fire breathing from her lungs and eyes closed in relief that the fight was over. Raising her arms in the air we all clapped again. After all that pinning effort, Dani had actually submitted to the grapevine in the end. The defeated girl still wore a pained look as she gently flexed her legs.

‘Jane by submission!’ called Karen, ‘Ok lady, three minutes.’

Jane stood and gave us a smile before reaching down and grabbing Dani by the hair. Pulling the eastern European girl to her feet she stepped behind her. Dani’s hands were on her own thighs, still screaming from the stretch Jane had forced on them. In a quick move, she pulled Dani’s head back and ducked under her, picking Dani up across her shoulders in an over the shoulder back breaker. Even I cheered with the rest at the wow factor of the move. Janes right hand was across Dani’s throat, her left, between her legs and hooking across her right thigh. Now she pulled both arms down, bending Dani’s frame painfully over her shoulders. Disorienting, painful and humiliating. Dani’s hands went to her throat but anytime she went to try and pry Janes hand away, my boss just pulled her down harder across her shoulders. Dani flailed in pain before realising she had to co-operate.
Now secure with her prize, Jane walked around the mat. Pausing to actually do a few squats with Dani draped over her shoulders. The strength in her legs, especially after maintaining a wide grapevine for several minutes, was incredible.

‘Damn she’s strong.’ Said Rachel.

‘A lot more than you realise, believe me.’ I replied, remembering Jane submitting me with a grapevine during our first fight. The bitch even had me tied up at the same time, so it had been more like just plain torture, but I had cried out a submission anyway, I remembered.

Jane wore a look of smug satisfaction as she took the applause. Dani twitched and yelped every few seconds as her bent back protested the treatment from Jane.

Jane walked over and stood in front of me. Her sweat glistening frame looked incredible as I looked up at her, standing proud and apparently expending no effort to keep Dani up there on her shoulders, as she was.

‘Hey there loser.’ She said, smiling widely.

‘Jane.’ I replied simply, ‘Congratulations.’ I added.

‘Could be me and you in the next round?’ She grinned, ‘I remember you don’t take grapevines too well?’ She added, smiling sadistically. ‘Or surfboards, or armlocks, or lotus locks, or hammerlocks or rear naked chokes or body scissors or…well anything I’ve ever put you in really?’

I didn’t answer, she was just trying to annoy me, repeating some of the ways she had made me scream or tap out over our last few fights. I wasn’t going to bite.

‘You’re pathetic. You shouldn’t even be here with us, not even close.’
I was getting angry, and she could sense it.

‘You know what you do take well?’ she said, ‘Pussy on your face. Yeah, you eat pussy like a pro. Little bitch pussy eating loser.’

‘Fuck off Jane.’ I said simply, not raising my voice.

‘You beg like a little bitch too.’ She said, almost laughing now. Dani wriggled and whimpered as Jane pulled the torture rack tighter. ‘And you bleed well. Yeah, you bleed and cower like a submissive little beta male when you’re tied up.’

‘Fuck you bitch!’ I said, raising my voice a little in annoyance.

Jane winked, ‘Yeah. See ya next round maybe, little bitch boy you can try me again I’ll fuck you up in front of everyone here. Get your best begging lines ready for me won’t you!’ She said before taking a few steps to stand over by Alex, bouncing Dani painfully on her shoulders a few times much to the eastern European girls’ dismay.

I was furious. Rachel, sat next to me, had heard much of that exchange and was giggling as we shared a glance. I fucking hated Jane, fucking hated her! She needed taking down a peg or too. I clenched my fist subconsciously. I wanted to make her fucking pay, just once.

Jane posed for her winners’ photo with Dani on her back, wrenching her victims head down and standing side on for a good contrasting shot of her looking smug, Dani looking pained. Karen counted the three minutes up and Jane gently put Dani back onto her feet. The two tag team allies shared a smile and embraced warmly to some applause from us before heading back to their seats with arms over each other’s shoulders. Janes name went into the jar for round two.

Karen stepped onto the mat, ‘Ok awesome first round people, some really, really great moments there. I’m really proud at the levels. We’re all training well clearly, and we’ve got a great mix of abilities for new members to go up against. Let’s take twenty minutes break before the semi-finals shall we. Come take a look at the photos from the fight on my laptop.’

We all stood and milled about. Jane, Dani and Ruth went to the far table to smoke while the rest of us crowded around Karen’s laptop to look at the photos. Nicole and Alex shared a few light-hearted words looking back at the photos of their match before we all saw Rachel crushing Becky brutally in the throat pin. Karen had gotten some cheeky up-close shots of Becky servicing Rachels feet afterwards as well. That got a smug grin out of Rachel.
I called Ruth over to look at our match, Ruth winking at the image of me choking and groping her. I got the impression that she was proud I had turned into a half decent fighter under her tutorship. ‘Maybe you come back to my room after the tournament?’ said Ruth. She pouted in thought, ‘I’d like to try and get out of that hold again…you know…for training purposes. Test myself.’ She smiled. I nodded knowingly, ‘You’ll be a long time trying to get out of that but…you’re on, seniorita.’ I replied.

We took water breaks and I spent a few minutes stretching, with Alex chatting to me. I needed to be as ready as I could be here. All three potential opponents were elite level and I was already nervous about who it was going to be. I felt dread when I considered Jane. Had she psychologically damaged me that badly that I was now permanently afraid of her? I hoped not. My anger quickly burned away any fear as everybody started to return to the seating around the mats once again.

It was time for the second round. Semi-finals.

Karen made the four remaining split up and each sit on one side of the mat each. I found myself sitting opposite Jane, my boss smiling menacingly at me as Karen reached into the jar.

She called my name.

I stood and stepped onto the mat, my heart pounding and my nervousness not helped by the whooping and clapping from the others. I found myself surrounded by three sneering women. Goth girl Nicole, my boss Jane, and Rachel. One of them was about to get called out. At the last moment, I hoped it would be Nicole. I was sure I could beat her.

Karen unraveled the piece of paper and smiled.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-18, 02:49
Last Achievements

Amazing storie , I have hope you continue more of it in a future.
Old 09-Oct-18, 09:55
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

The descriptions of the girls in this installment were first rate, painting a much clearer image of both Jane and Dani than I have seen in any earlier story. The action was also good but the highlight for me was Jane's dominant trash talk to our protagonist with Dani struggling and suffering up on her shoulders. I know she was really getting in his head with her words, but everything she said was true. I think she is spectacular. Thanks for writing this for us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-18, 22:31
Last Achievements

‘Rachel!’ she called.

Rachel stepped onto the mat to loud cheers and stood opposite me. Her two-piece sports kit was not unlike Janes, but lighter and more strappy in the top. The neoprene fabric held her ample breasts as well as they could, giving her just a little cleavage. Rachel, I guessed, must have been about one hundred and sixty pounds? Maybe a little heavier, making us roughly the same weight although I was taller. Easily three inches taller. Most of her weight was around her breasts, waist and thighs. She had re-tied her dirty blond hair into a tight bun to the back of her head. Piercing blue eyes bore into me as she wore a look of steely determination on her face.

Fuck him up!’ shouted Dani. ‘Crush this fucking prick!’ I heard Jane say behind her.

Our last fight has been close, really close. Under special sex fighting rules, we had tussled for nearly an hour until she had me on the brink of defeat. Only a bit of luck, and a lot of overconfidence from her gave me the opportunity to turn it around and trap her. From then, I submitted her over and over in a series of painful submission holds before humiliating her and binding her arms. All her holes took a hammering in the sex that followed and, I knew she would not have forgotten, or forgiven me.

‘Ok then, first semi-final, a rematch…of sorts, from a recent battle. Rachel looking to recover some pride.’ Called Karen, ‘Addition to the rules, light striking is now allowed, open palms only you two, and nothing to the back of the head clear?’

We both nodded, not taking our eyes of each other. It didn’t worry me. Rachel was not much of a striker…well, except for reverse face-sit pinning me and pumping her fists into my stomach as she had last time.
‘Fight!’ shouted Karen.

Semi Final 1 (Me vs Rachel)

If I had thought my previous victory over Rachel would give me any advantage, or that she would be timid and hesitant to face me again, I would have been dead wrong.

Rachel came at me like a rabid animal, charging across the mat and bowling me over with a double leg takedown worthy of a professional MMA fighter. The noise instantly reached a high as the two of us struggled on the mat, Rachel, trying to get on top of me, me, determined to avoid succumbing to the same humiliating submission as Becky had a short while ago. Rachel dragged me by my legs back towards the centre of the mat before trying to turn me over. I yanked a leg free and swept at her legs, unsteadying her enough to pull my other leg free and throw myself back at her. She was heavy, at least compared to Ruth and I found myself outmuscled in the arm department as we grappled. Still on her feet and me on my knees, she had a height advantage over me and was able sidestep and catch me in a headlock. Now she cranked my neck, keeping me on my knees and half walking, half dragging me around the mat to the laughter and cheers of some. I grabbed the wrist on her holding arm and started to pry her headlock loose while hooking my free arm around her leg to stop her moving.

I got the headlock half free and drove my knuckle into the back of her knee. Yelping, she fell to her knees and I was able to pull my head free and throw my arm around her neck from behind. She pushed her chin down to stop me locking in the choke, but I was able to drag her back between my legs. I would work towards a rear naked choke if I could, but she was already pulling at my choking arm, and I was horrified to remember that she was stronger. I wrapped my legs around her torso and twisted sideways, trying to roll her around but I only succeeded in losing my chokehold. We were a mass of flailing arms and legs for a few seconds as our positions changed. Unable to hold her between my legs, I pushed her onto her back and went for a front mount. She tried to scissor a leg to stop me, but I managed to get atop her after a few seconds. I slapped her cheek twice, my palm whipping off her skin to a chorus of ‘Oohs’’s from the watchers and her face getting slightly red with exertion and anger. I wondered if I would be able to apply her own SGP against her, crushing her throat with my balls until she passed out. I pinned her wrists either side of her head and listened to the girls start the count. Rachel was breathing heavily but got her shoulder up before the halfway mark. Both of us were getting slippery with sweat, enough, in fact, for her to get an arm free and deliver her own slap to my face, followed by sharply bucking her hips and tossing me forwards, right over her head and onto all fours. I got to my feet, but Rachel was already jumping at me, landing on me and wrapping her arms and legs around me like two pythons.

Rachel was wrapped around my torso like a monkey. Her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and shoulders. Sideways on it was hard to keep balance with her weight on me and I stumbled to cheers from the audience. I kept one arm between Rachels arms and my throat, trying to defend against any kind of choke that she might lock on, but I couldn’t stand up with her for long like this. I slipped my right arm around under her ass to try and stabilise myself, but it was useless. A few seconds later, I toppled over to the side, dragged down to the mat and…between her legs!
Rachel landed on her back with me on top, but she quickly rolled me onto my back. My arm, that had been under her ass was now trapped under her weight, pinned to the mat and only my forearm able to flap about uselessly. Before I could even think about struggling, crushing pain filled my midsection as those powerful thighs clamped down just level with my lower ribs. Like a vice, Rachels legs tightened up horribly and compressed me, forcing a gasp of shock from my lips. Rachel secured my free arm, dragging it up and over my head. Now she lay side on, scissors locked around me and in full control. I sensed this might be the end. What a way to lose.

Rachel grabbed my chin with her free hand and turned my head to look up at her, ‘Got you bitch!’ she grinned as she kept up the squeeze. The ladies watching started a slow hand clap as Rachel increased the pressure steadily. I kicked and pushed my feet against the mat, but it did nothing to ease my suffering. Rachel was not known for her scissors, so I would know quickly if I was going to be able to ride this out. I arched my back and squealed as she tightened her scissors further, my chest and ribs felt like they were going to cave in under the power. I drew in a breath and stiffened my core muscles as much as I could. Rachel laughed, ‘Oh he’s such a fighter.’ Her nails dug into my cheeks.

My right arm was trapped under her, pinned to the mat above the elbow, but I could move my lower arm around a bit. I tried to reach her hair, but my fingertips could only get as far as the nape of her neck, not quite far enough to reach the lowest strands of her locks. Rachel squeezed again, forcing another cry of pain from me and another round of cheers from the watchers. I was fortunate her legs were as short as they were, longer legs would have meant a lot more power. Rachel eased up for a few seconds, then powered on the pressure again, before easing up once more. Every ten seconds or so, she squeezed so hard I couldn’t breathe. I found myself almost constantly straining and groaning with every breath, Rachel was grinning from ear to ear with delight at the pain she was inflicting on me.

‘I’ve got you baby. I won’t stop until you submit to me.’ She said sweetly. She sounded out of breath and her face was still slick with sweat, the effort of crushing me was obviously just as hard as it was for me to resist it. I shook my head in her grip, getting a few shouts of approval from Alex and Ruth. There was no insult, no comeback from Rachel, just a look of annoyance followed by her legs compressing my rib cage again. I don’t know how long it went on, but it felt like several minutes at least. Karen looked concerned at the side, I needed to get out of this now, or I would have to tap out. Rachels nails continued to dig into my cheeks where she held me facing her, sneering and looking down her nose at me. Now she released her grip and delivered a painful slap to my cheek, then another, then two more, each time getting another round of “ohhh”’s and cheers from the girls watching as I struggled uselessly between her powerful thighs, occasionally freezing in agony and gasping for breath as she applied the squeeze.

More stinging slaps followed, then, with no warning, she punched me! Raising her free hand, she delivered two hard punches into my stomach, just below where her legs were crushing me. The punches hammered air from my already tortured lungs.

‘Hey, hey! No closed fist striking!’ I heard Karen call from the side.
Rachel grinned at her, holding her palm up innocently as if she was claiming to have done nothing.

'Open palms, she had open palms!' shouted Jane. Bitch, I thought. Those were hammer fists. Rachel smiled sweetly at Jane, the two of them sharing a moment at my expense.

Rachel returned her attention to me, ‘Sorry about that.’ She said sweetly, before nails dug into my cheeks again as she forced me to look at her, almost nose to nose, ‘Submit to me or so help me I will break your fucking ribs!’ she growled, the angry heat of her breath washing over my face.

‘Want me to break them? Huh little bitch? Think I won’t? Submit to me, or I’m sending you to the fucking hospital?’

I had to piss her off enough to make a mistake. If she didn’t bite, I had no doubt she was going to physically break some of my ribs before I could scream my submission.

‘Fat chance miss piggy you whore bitch!’ I gasped, barely able to speak at all.
That did the trick. Rachel scowled at me and arched her back for a final squeeze, as she did, she tipped her head back and her dirty blond locks fell amongst the fingers on my pinned arm. My ribs started to crunch horribly under her final squeeze. Scrunching my hand, I yanked as hard as I could, snapping her head back and getting a shocked yelp from her. Her legs loosened up! I pulled my other arm free from hers and drove my elbow into her thigh, getting another cry of pain as she reached over her head to try and free her hair.

I released her hair and twisted over, thinking I was free. I reached down to properly unlock her legs when her arms slipped under mine. Quickly, she had trapped me in a full nelson. Before I could react, I felt her hands link up at the back of my neck, lifting my hands away from her legs still loosely draped around my torso. As I struggled to reach her wrists, she pulled me back sharply and snapped her legs around me again, this time squeezing me from the side. Shoving my chin down against my chest in the nelson, Rachel rolled us onto our sides and arched her back, squeezing for all she was worth. Again, I was trapped, and in agony.

‘Fucking prick!’ she hissed behind me. My neck felt like it was being severed by the nelson. Is this how Alex felt earlier at Nicoles hands? Ouch!
Using my legs, I rolled us over, left then back to the right, trying to shake myself free but Rachels arms were like iron bars wrapped around mine, and her legs kept on squeezing. I was lucky that she couldn’t lock her ankles due to her legs being too short. The pressure was less than when she had me on my back, but it was still intense and searing. Rachel worked up to a sitting position, keeping my head shoved down into my chest. She was heaving in breaths at the effort of struggling with me. This was just as it had been in our previous fight, she was tough, but she was not in shape. She could be tired out, leading to mistakes. I had given up trying to break the nelson, allowing my arms to just hang down, waiting. I could only hope to ride it out once again and wait for her to make a mistake. The head wrenching and squeezing went on for another minute as I hung limp in her grasp. The other girls seemed genuinely concerned for me. Rachel was busting me up good and I was not offering any struggles or fightback.

‘GIVE UP!’ she yelled.

‘FUCK YOU RACHEL!’ I replied, feeling her press down on my neck even harder.

Her legs were tired. She had stopped squeezing regularly, and when she did, it was no longer powerful. My body ached like crazy and I worried she might have done some serious damage, busted a rib or something. Rachel pulled me back on top of her again and tried to squeeze me with her legs, but now it was only mild discomfort. She might be tiring down there, but her full nelson was as tight and inescapable as any.

Finally, she parted her legs and bucked me off to the side, ‘Lets get this over with.’ She said breathlessly and moved to put me on my stomach while maintaining the nelson. If she managed to mount my back, with me still in this nelson hold I would find myself camel clutched, and it really would be over. I kicked my legs, trying to keep my body as far away from hers as possible so she couldn’t get me onto my stomach. She tried repeatedly to roll on top of me, but I drew my knees up to my chest, walking myself in sideways circles around the mat, refusing to allow her on top, despite the growing pain in my neck. Rachel got to her knees and tucked in behind me. I sat with my knees drawn up in a kind of upright foetal position, trying to brace my forehead against my knees to relieve at least some of the pressure.
‘Prick’s just playing possum!’ protested Rachel before dragging me sideways again to the mat, ‘Get on your fucking stomach and let’s end this.’ She said as I fought to keep her off.

Pain detonated in my lower back as Rachel drove several knee strikes into me. Laying on our sides she could not exert full power, but it was enough to knock the wind out again and cause severe pain to my lower back.
‘Enough with the strikes Rachel!’ shouted Karen, ‘Once more and your disqualified!’

Rachel hissed annoyance and with one final growling effort, finally forced me onto my front. A moment later, I felt her leg slide over my back and her weight came down on me. Fuck! She slumped on top of me in exhaustion, her fingers still entwined at the back of my neck. ‘Now I’m gonna hurt you. Don’t you dare fucking submit too early, I wanna hear you scream!’ She gasped. I was finished. Rachel shuffled up slightly on my back, and after drawing a deep breath, started to sit up, and pull me into a camel clutch.
The noise grew from those watching. From the corners of my eye I could see Jane laughing and Alex wincing in sympathy at the painful hold I was about to endure. Ruth was motioning for me to tap, shaking her head. I strained my tortured core muscles to counter Rachel pulling me up, but the pain and aching left me with little strength to resist her.

‘Yeah come on, fight!’ said Rachel, steadily pulling me up into a full nelson camel clutch combination, ‘You’re gonna scream my name and I’m gonna make you beg me to stop!’ she added.

All the women heard that, and I could tell from the reactions that were amused by my suffering. They wanted to see Rachel torture me into submission as the only guy there.

‘Easy, easy Rach,’ said Jane, ‘Slow it down, let’s hear him beg a few times.’ Said Jane.

‘I wanna see him cry.’ Said Becky. I head Rachel laugh behind me. She was in control, but she sounded tired.

I didn’t want to lose this. Not here, not to Rachel in front of all these other women. I was fitter than she was, and it was starting to show. Rachel had controlled me for most of the fight, and it had cost her energy. Now, she was audibly out of breath, and her full nelson was ever so slightly looser as she dragged me up. I started to feel the twinge in my back and the burn in my stomach as I was bent backwards and stretched out. We were getting close to the point in the stretch where she would have it tightly locked in and I wouldn’t be able to resist any longer. Gritting my teeth, I decided to make one last, desperate effort to escape. If I couldn’t, I decided I would give my submission to Rachel, and take whatever humiliation she had planned.
I took a deep breath and twisted my body sharply, putting all my reserve energy into one, sharp, jerking movement, using my legs to aid my effort in tipping Rachel off me. She had not bothered to switch from kneeling either side of my back to planting her feet on the floor for stability in the camel clutch, and she was definitely on her last few ounces of strength. Her left leg came up from the mat…and over we went. The full nelson broke! Her fingers slipping apart and finally, I scrambled out from between her legs for the first time in about ten minutes.

‘Holy shit!’ shouted Karen as the others cheered. At least Rachel and I were giving them the closest fight of the night so far.

We both scrambled to our knees, then to our feet, and faced each other. She was red faced, full of anger, dripping with sweat and her mouth hung open to fill her lungs. I was tired too, but not as much. What I did have was intense, debilitating, burning pain throughout my torso where Rachel had been crushing me for more than half the fight. It felt like a mixture of stomach ache and next-day-workout-pains. I would have to move quickly to maintain the advantage. If she gathered herself, she would end me with the next decent hold she could apply. Rachel barred her teeth and practically snarled at me like an animal, sweat flicking from her face onto the mat, it was now or never.

Rachel came forwards and ducked under a wild slap I had aimed at her face. I felt her arms wrap around my torso as she drew up against my chest. No, not a bearhug! Rachel squeezed me again, lifting me to my toes, then about an inch off the mat as she arched her back, crushing me between her arms. She had a look of pure fury on her face as she let out a long, animal like growl. I stiffened my core as much as I could, but those damaged ribs were once again under pressure. Feebly, I pushed my hands against her shoulders, then reached behind and tried to pull her wrists apart, all the time writhing in her grip to the almost constant cheering of the spectators. I had her in this very hold during our last fight and pretty much squeezed her unconscious, was she going to do the same to me?

No! I was not going to tap out to this either. How humiliating would it have been to surrender to her when she had me off the floor like this? I slapped one hand across her mouth, pushing her head back and trying to cut off her air by pinching her nose with my other hand. Teeth sank into my palm, but I pressed harder, forcing her head back and causing her to stumble back a little. Now I flicked a heel into the back of her thigh and down we went, this time with me on top of her.

I landed hard on her stomach, feeling a rush of air blast through my fingers, still clamped across her lower face. I kept pushing, driving her head into the mat as I straddled her. Rachel had to release the bearhug and started clawing at my hands, unable to breath.

‘Come on Rachel, come on girl don’t give up!’ cried Jane. ‘That’s it, come on, work his hands off you!’ shouted Becky, clearly no longer too angry with how Rachel had treated her after winning their fight.

Rachel’s face was going red as I kept the hand smother on. Twisting her head, I lost my grip on her nose, she sank her teeth into my hand again, but I hung on, refusing to let her breathe clearly by keeping my other hand firmly across her mouth. She was wheezing breaths in through her nose, but I knew it wasn’t going to be enough. She was exhausted, as I was, but her body needed the oxygen more. I caught one of her arms as she tried to pry my hand away from her mouth and pinned her wrist over her head. Now she twisted her sexy body left and right to try and unseat me, as well as lessen my grip on her mouth. That was fine, I wanted her to try and roll herself over for the endgame anyway.

‘Tap.’ I said. Rachel ignored me and continued to squirm.

Now I was in control of the fight and Rachel was weakening by the second. I decided I wanted to submit her as she had tried to submit me, in a camel clutch.

I kept smothering her for a few more seconds, feeling her struggles growing weaker and weaker. Moving quickly, I released my smother and dragged her quickly onto her stomach using the arm I controlled. She was so tired that she didn’t even realise that I was turning her over, I’m sure she thought she was twisting herself free. Now on her front, I slipped my arms under her armpits. The warning cries and directions from the women watching increased in volume, warning Rachel about what I was doing, but she was still suffering from the smothering and offered no resistance. I worked her into a tight full nelson, sliding my arms across each other and gripping her biceps to force her arms over her head.

Now I unfolded my own legs and planted my feet on the mat either side of her as she had failed to do a few minutes ago. I finally had her in position and started to bend her up. Rachels head hung down and she made no effort to stop me sinking the hold in. She had all but given up, but I wanted to hear it.

‘Say you give Rachel.’ I demanded, trying not to sound like I was also about to pass out from exhaustion. No reply came so I pulled her up further, getting a gasp of pain from her lips.

‘Don’t be a hardass Rachel.’ I said, ‘Submit slut!’ I added, getting more exclamations and noises of fake shock from the watching women.

Rachel took a few breaths before allowing her head to sink down, ‘I give.’ She said miserably.

I lowered her gently back to the mat and unhooked my arms from hers. Sitting upright on her back I looked up at the celling and took a few slow deep breaths. The others cheered, and a few slapped the mat. Had I been less tired and pained I might had raised my arms or offered them a victory pose but I was close to exhaustion, so I just sat there on Rachels ass. Rachel propped herself up on her elbows. I couldn’t see her face, but I imagined it looked like thunder at having lost to me, again.

Karen stepped onto the mat, ‘Ok, ok everyone, how about that? Awesome effort from both fighters. What a fucking comeback huh? What a turnaround!’ A round of clapping and whooping followed, from everybody except Jane who just stated at me, a thin smile on her face.
‘Three minutes!’ shouted Karen.

I would just as soon have crawled off the mat, wrapped hot towels around my ribs and lay still for the rest of the night, but I forced Rachel up onto all fours and sat on her back. Slapping her ass and tugging on her hair, I made her crawl around the mat with me on her back. ‘Come on pony girl, giddy up!’ I teased, yanking her hair again and forcing her to do another lap of the mat with the rest laughing at her. Her face was red, not with exhaustion but pure anger. I reached down and slapped her lightly on the cheek a few times, ‘Come on miss piggy, say naaaaaaay!’ Rachel refused to make the noise, so I pulled her hair sharply again. She was still defiant. Rising slightly on my feet I slammed my weight down on her back, driving her to the floor and splaying her limbs out like a squashed frog. Quickly snaking an arm around her neck, I simultaneously tugged her hair and pulled her head up into a choke, ‘Say naaaaay you fucking chubby horsy bitch!’ I demanded.
Rachel choked lightly before I eased up. It took several more chokes and almost being scalped, but finally, through barred teeth she made the noise, delighting the watching crowd.

I dragged Rachel to her feet as Karen approached with the camera. Hooking both arms behind her back with only one of my arms, I reached around and grabbed her under the chin with my free arm, distorting her face and grinning over her shoulder as I held her tight against me while Karen took the pictures.

‘Ok, times up.’ Said Karen. Rachel shook herself out of my grasp and faced me. She looked furious, her eyes almost bulging out of her head. She opened her mouth to speak and I expected a tirade of abuse, but she simply jabbed her finger under my chin and whispered, ‘You will fucking pay for that. I promise you, next time I’ll ignore every submission and MAKE you my bitch.’

She turned on her heel and stalked off the mat. I gulped. Dreading the next time I would have to fight her.

I stepped back to my chair between Ruth and Alex. Easing myself down I was realising just how much damage Rachel must have done to my ribs. I was struggling to fully inflate my lungs, each breath coming with a sharp pain at the end and a worrying wheezing noise from my chest. I should have been happy to have made it to the final, but as I watched Nicole and Jane step onto the mat, I shuddered at the thought of fighting either one of them. Rachel was towelling herself off on the other side of the mat. I hoped this next fight ran at least as long as mine, I needed the recovery time.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-18, 01:21
Last Achievements

Nice storie, thanks by write.
Old 14-Oct-18, 21:41
Last Achievements

Semi final 2 (Nicole vs Jane)

I needed this match to take a while. It didn’t.

Nicole may have steamrollered Alex, arguably the weakest member of the group, but against Jane she was facing the number one ranked lady in the league, and it showed. Nicole and Jane squared up. Nicoles penchant for black clothes and lipstick contracted vividly with her pale white skin, which contrasted even more with Jane light brown tone. Nicole was about two inches taller, but Jane was more muscular, and experienced.

‘Fight!’ shouted Karen.

Jane ducked and dived, slipped her shoulders and prevented any attempt by Nicole to grab her and perform any kind of throw. The goth girl flailed out with her arms, managing only to land a few stinging slaps on Janes arms as the faster women continued to resist getting into a grapple on her opponents’ terms. Nicole was getting frustrated, hissing and lunging forwards, trying to grab her foe who kept working around the mat in circles, slipping every attempt. Jane smiled, seemingly enjoying herself which made Nicole all the angrier, and reckless.

After only three minutes of inconclusive circling and striking, Nicole tried to force the issue. Driving forwards, she appeared to be going to the same kind of bearhug she had used to destroy Alex, but Jane was ready. Ducking down, Jane slipped her legs between Nicoles, scissoring her left leg at the knee. Ducking around her foe, Jane grabbed her right leg from behind and wrapped her arms around it in the same position. Nicole staggered as Jane threw her body weight to the ground, pulling Nicole down onto her back. Jane was setting up a spladle! Adjusting her grip on Nicoles legs Jane now spread them. Stretching herself out straight and forcing Nicoles legs to go with her. The goth girl tried to free herself, but Jane had several times the leverage and effortlessly spread her victims shiny, PVC clad legs. Nicole struggled, but the speed and power from Jane overwhelmed her in an instant. Her black lips parted to let an ear-piercing scream rip around the room and her hand beat the floor in desperate submission.

We all exclaimed together, some cheers, some gasps at how quickly Jane had dispatched her foe. With horror, I realised that I would face her in the final. Jane held Nicole in the spladle a little longer, although not applying the full force she had been. She twisted her head around to look at me, grinning, she winked at me, sending a chill down my spine.

Releasing her victim, Jane planted a foot on the goth girl’s chest as her hands rubbed her strained inner thighs. ‘Bitch!’ she hissed, her eyes still closed after the wishbone like torture of her legs. Jane smiled malevolently with her hands on her hips, ‘You’re intimidating, but you need a shitload of training.’

‘Three minutes.’ Called Karen.

Jane grabbed a handful of black hair and forced Nicole to her knees. Pushing her victims head down she forced Nicoles head between her thighs and locked her in a standing reverse head scissors before pointing to a pile of her clothes over one of the beds, ‘My belt.’ She demanded. Ruth fetched the black strap and Jane proceeded to whip Nicoles ass with it, the crack landing on the leather like pants in time with the goth girls yelping, although, I was pretty sure she was enjoying it. Jane changed position, bending Nicole over backwards on her knees and locking the standing head scissors from the front, looking down into her victims face as she flicked the belt behind her, lashing Nicole across the stomach. Now I was sure Nicole was enjoying it, judging by the short breaths and flickering eyes as Jane hit her again and again.

‘I think we’ve got a masochist here ladies.’ Said Jane, smiling round at us all watching her beat on Nicole with her belt.

Jane finally released her head scissors with Nicole on the verge of unconsciousness and, sinking to one knee, dragged the goth girl into an over the knee backbreaker. Nicole groaned as Jane pushed her chin and thighs down simultaneously, bending the black clad raven across her knee. Nicole, again, seemed to enjoy the pain, smiling clearly as Jane tortured her.

‘Yep, I think she’s enjoying it.’ Said Jane, forcing a half squeal, half sexualised gasp of pleasure from Nicoles black lips. ‘Too bad I can’t tie you up huh?’ she added, leaning over.

Nicole simply gasped again and smiled.

‘Ok times up.’ Said Karen. Jane pushed Nicole off her knee, the goth girl rolling onto her front with a huge smile on her face. Jane shoved her onto her back with her foot and planted a foot on her face as a victory pose for Karen to picture. We clapped respectfully.

Jane turned her head slowly and looked at me, her smile was wide, and she had a look of evil intent on her face, raising her arm slowly to point at me she said, ‘Oh, you’re in so much trouble.’

The other ladies all looked at me and laughed.

‘Alright, we’ll take twenty minutes before the final.’ Said Karen, retreating to her laptop again and inviting us to come and look. Jane lingered for a few seconds, her eyes locked on mine before jabbing her finger at me knowingly and walking back over to the table to smoke with Ruth and Dani.

‘You ready for her?’ said Alex expectantly in the seat beside mine.

My ribs cried out, I was sure Rachel had cracked one. My arm muscles ached like they had done a three-hour session and several muscles in my leg and neck felt stretched and strained. I was exhausted and worn out, and I was facing my nemesis. I shivered as I glanced over at Jane, seating herself at the table. I had used almost everything in the tank to beat Rachel.

I gulped, ‘She’s gonna eat me for breakfast.’

A few minutes later I was alone, waiting for the next match. The throbbing in my ribs had turned into a dull ache that seemed to be getting worse. So distracting. I shot a look over at the table where Jane sat. She caught me looking and waved with fake sweetness. Karen slumped into the seat beside me and smiled.

‘Well, you’ve come a long way from the timid kid knocking on my door asking me to teach you to wrestle.’

‘Yeah?’ I asked.

‘I said it would be good to have a guy in the league and look, here you are, in the final of our first tournament. Rachel is elite level you know, and you won.’

‘Yeah but it cost me.’ I replied.

Karen reached out and pressed a finger against my rib cage. I grimaced and sucked in a sharp breath.

‘Look, if you want to forfeit, you can.’

‘Forfeit?!’ I whispered.

Karen nodded, ‘Rachel busted you up pretty badly there. We all saw it. One or more of your ribs might even be cracked and she wrenched your arms and neck quite severely there. I almost stepped in a few times there, thinking she was actually going to rip your head off.’

Karen was right. I was in a great deal of pain almost all over. I had won against Rachel, but the victory had left me broken. I looked up. Rachel was sat on the queen-sized bed off to one side of the suite, cross legged, hands on her knees with palms facing up, eyes closed like she was meditating or something. She looked ready to go again, still strong. Me, I was on my last legs, and I was up against Jane.

Becky and Alex were looking at the pictures of the previous fights on Karens laptop, the rest of the women were at the table. I looked around at them, then back at Karen, ‘What would they think if I just quit without a fight? They’d be right to think I was a loser.’

Karen shrugged, ‘I’ll leave it up to you. If you want to forfeit, I won’t give Jane any punishment round on you.’

I looked over at Jane, laughing away and joking with the other women at the table. Just looking at her filled me with dread. I’d watched her take apart Dani and Nicole and I knew myself how much she loved to inflict pain. I was also angry, and motivated to see her beat.

Karen giggled, ‘She’ll be overconfident…lazy even. She thinks she has you intimidated, scared. One mistake…and you’d have her.’

I looked back at Karen, my original trainer, and nodded, ‘Ok. No forfeit, I’ll fight.’

Karen beamed white teeth at me, ‘I think you and I should have a match sometime, find out how much you’ve learned.’ She stood, ‘In the meantime, if it gets too much, for Gods sake tap out will you. I don’t want to drive you to the hospital tonight.’

I smiled. It had been the pep talk I needed.

The others slowly started drifting back to the seats around the mat about ten minutes later. My breathing was a little easier and I was adjusting to the pain. With luck, I could make a fight of this and maybe pull off an upset.
‘Ok ladies…and gentlemen.’ Saud Karen giving me a smiling nod, ‘The final match. Let’s have a round of applause for our competitors.’

Jane and I both moved onto the mat, standing at opposite sides as the rest of the ladies clapped. Karen remained between us, almost like she was keeping us apart from each other like two angry boxers. ‘Now, most of us know that these two have…a history in our league.’ Said Karen, ‘Jane is currently three for zero and I’m sure our resident male wants to claw back some pride. Seeing as they are such, familiar combatants, all fighting restrictions are lifted for the final. Anything goes, closed fist, kicks, whatever, these two know how to handle each other I’m sure.’ A series of whoops and cheers went around the mat in support. Jane just maintained her sly, serial killer smile, eyes fixed on me with her hands on her hips.
‘Let’s have a face off for some pictures huh?’ said Karen, stepping away and leaving nothing between me and Jane. We each stepped forwards towards each other. By the time we stopped, our faces were only inches apart. I was taller by about two inches. Jane inclined her head to look up and smiled at me, ‘Ready to get fucked up kid?’ she said.

‘Not this time bitch!’ I replied. Jane just laughed at my feeble insult.
‘Tell you what,’ she said, ‘Get on your knees, put your head on my feet and submit. I swear on my life, if you do that, I’ll go easy on you.’

‘Yeah right.’ I replied.

‘I’m deadly serious,’ she replied, ‘If you make me waste my time fighting…I’ll, damage you.’

I leaned in a little closer to her, almost brushing noses, ‘Fuuuuuck yooooou boss.’ I sneered at her. Unfazed, Jane just shook her head and smiled, ‘Have it your way. I’m gonna enjoy this.’

‘FIGHT!’ yelled Karen.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-18, 14:39
Last Achievements

Thanks by upload other storie, after it end, think you continue it or write a new storie?
Old 15-Oct-18, 18:25
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Damn, our man is in trouble. Big trouble.

I love it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-18, 21:38
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

The suspense is getting the best of me. Part of me is really pulling for him to win believe it or not. However, common sense dictates that Jane wins this match. The real question will be how she wins the match. I could easily see Jane stacking him for the pin or catching him in a far side cradle. He will be guarding against the grapevine and her scissors, which makes either pin make perfect sense. I don’t see him beating the count because his ability to wriggle out of the hold is seriously hampered. We shall see what happens.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post: