Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jun-21, 23:57
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: More than I bargained for

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalmohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Fantastic story. Will there be one more chapter?
Thank you! Yes, I do plan on continuing this, I've just not written anything for a while but I definitely want to finish this.
The Following User Says Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-21, 16:11
Points: 3,940, Level: 26 Points: 3,940, Level: 26 Points: 3,940, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Great story, really well written and satisfyingly brutal. Thanks for sharing. Who do you reckon would be a good real life equivalent of Carmen?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kasai For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-21, 22:38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasai [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story, really well written and satisfyingly brutal. Thanks for sharing. Who do you reckon would be a good real life equivalent of Carmen?
Maybe an Arekah Lox or an Amber DeLuca in terms of their build.
Old 24-Jun-21, 22:26
Last Achievements

I opened up my swollen eyes as much as I could, immediately greeted with a sharp pain from my chest. My broken ribs made it hard for me to breathe, and I soon noticed that I was in a new set of fresh binds. My entire body was bound by rope, with my hands firmly tied behind my back. I laid face down on the carpet floor as I weakly lifted my head up, and saw Carmen looking quite comfortable, sitting down on the edge of the bed and sneering down at me.

"Good, you're up. Now we can begin with the next phase of the session."
She wiggled her cute feet and lifted one of them up, showing off her sole.
"Crawl over here and worship my feet, or I'll make sure you never walk again."

I didn't need to be told twice. I threw away what little pride I had as a man and inched myself closer towards her, not moving very fast as my legs were tied, forced to slither on the carpet like a worm. She chuckled and brought her hand down to me when I was close enough.

She reached down and pulled on my hair violently, jamming my mouth with her toes, fitting at least 4 of them in one go.
"Don't you dare throw up."
I nearly gagged but I knew better than to do anything about it, and started to use my tongue to service her. I heard a little giggle from above, which was likely a good sign, and I continued to lick between her toes.

My eyes began to water from discomfort but my tongue continued to dart around and I did my very best to please her. I suppose the fact that Carmen hasn't stomped on my head yet proved that I was doing an adequate job. She got bored and yanked on my hair again, stopping me in my tracks.
"Next foot now, be thorough about it or I'm sticking these toes up your ass."
She forcefully jammed her toes further in, her hand still holding my hair as she pulled on it.

I tried to do my best, but my work had slowed down as she plunged her foot deeper down my throat. It started to become too much for me and I definitely felt like I was about to puke. It looked obvious enough for Carmen, as she removed her foot away and pulled me up by my hair, looking down at me with a scowl.

"Useless fucking worm. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just crush what's left of your little ribs."
"P-Please give me another chance Goddess, I'll worship you for the rest of my insignificant life!"
I begged and bawled my eyes out of genuine penance, and it seemed to have a slight effect on Carmen.

"Hmph," she scoffed as she lifted me by my armpits, eye level with her sculpted abdomen.
"Kiss and worship my abs then you fucking sissy. You'll know when I want you to stop."
"Yes m'am" I replied as I obediently pressed my lips against her sweaty and chiseled abs. After a short while, she was no longer content with just watching, and pushed my head forward, rubbing her face all over her belly and used me as a towel.
"This is what real abs feel like, little man. A little weakling like you is never going to know what it's like to be strong, so be sure to take all of this in before our session ends for good."

I wasn't physically allowed to ponder that thought for longer than a moment, but her choice of words did strike me as odd. There's no doubt that I'll need medical care for a while after this, but I'd honestly do anything to keep seeing Carmen, even if it meant I was her paypig or painslut for life. She probably knew I was hers the moment she walked in, so that comment was likely a deliberate attempt to get me paranoid, and it was rather successful.

"Lick me wimp. I've worked up a good sweat beating you up."
I obeyed her command without question, especially with the fear of her abandoning me after this was over in the back of my mind.
Carmen yanked on my hair mercilessly as I tried my best not to stop and yelp from the pain. She moved my head around in circles, eventually lifting me on my feet, supporting me with one arm under my butt.
"Alright, worship my armpits next."

Without even a moment's rest, my face was engulfed with her smooth, intoxicating pit. It was hard not to go mad from the overexposure of her potent body odor, but if I wasn't satisfying her I'm sure my head would've been cracked open in this very position. She naturally made me lick the sweat off her other armpit as well, not that I was complaining.

She pulled my hair back and pushed me down on the floor, I suppose that was my cue to stop. I was really hoping the next part of this wasn't going to hurt much.
"I'm almost impressed. Impressed enough to give you a little reward".
What happened next was beyond my wildest dreams. Carmen pulled down her string bikini bottoms and threw them to one side, standing over me now with her vagina exposed and directly above me. She grinned as she slowly squatted down, my face close enough to her clitoris where I could clearly tell she took pride in maintaining it.

"This is your first time seeing a real pussy up close, isn't it." I meekly nodded a reply and couldn't help but be transfixed by what was above me. My lust was evident, but Carmen was clearly not done teasing me yet.
"Eating out a woman is quite the humbling experience. In this case though, I'm using your tongue until you pass out. I may not even get off your face at all, you might actually die under me."
"I-It would be my pleasure, Goddess Carmen." I replied and I wasn't sure if I spoke out of turn. I was afraid that she wasn't going to sit on my face if she felt I was being rude to her, but she cracked up a little and had a smile on her face.

"Beg me to kill you". Her eyes didn't conceal her murderous intent. She might've been very serious about snuffing my life out. I didn't care though, I wanted this.
"I would be honored to serve you until my dying breath. My entire life, I've done nothing of note and have never been useful to anyone. Tonight has been the best day of my life, and if this is my last day then I would've died happy knowing I've entertained you for a brief moment."
I bared my soul and tried to make it as eloquent as I could. I might've shocked myself by how easily I said all of that, but Carmen didn't look surprised at all. Her grin widened and she coldly responded with the last sentence I was ever going to potentially hear.
"Stick that little tongue out then and hold out for as long as you can, but you're not going to be able to take back what you said."

She descended down with such grace, and by the time it slowly started to sink in that I was breathing my last breath, it was too late. My legs and arms still tied, her knees trapping my head in place, there was truly nothing left for me to do but dine on my last meal.
I don't know how long I was licking her pussy for, or whether I was effective since I could no longer hear anything since my ears were trapped between what felt like two walls of steel. It was evident enough though when it felt like she was climaxing over my face, but I made sure to not let it distract me enough to stop. Her instructions were quite clear, keep going until she lets me go, or until I can no longer continue.

The time for that soon crept up, and my tongue was slowing down dramatically. I was keeping myself awake as long as I physically could, my body involuntarily spasming as it instinctively tried to survive, but the binds and Carmen's bodyweight prevented me from budging. She probably didn't even perceive that as an escape attempt, and was likely occupied with the thought that she was smothering the life out of a human being. My last conscious thought in that moment was wondering if she'd even bother to remember me after tonight. I was about to be possibly murdered and my mind only reflected on how much of an impression I made on my mistress.

And just like that, my vision faded to black.

I felt a stinging slap, harsh enough that my cheeks might've gotten red on impact. As I slowly opened my eyes, wondering if this was a dream, a large foot descended down and whacked me again. I tried to cover up but I was tied up in the exact same way I was previously, so it seemed like no one had cut the rope. It finally dawned on me that I was somehow alive, as I rolled on the ground a little and gazed up at Carmen once again, wearing a new and dazzling dress that somehow concealed even less skin.

"I went out to the most expensive restaurant I could find, hired a pretty expensive cab as well, so thanks for the card."
She threw my card casually on the floor, effectively taking away what little I had saved. I wasn't ashamed to admit that it turned me on a lot that this titan of a woman had broken me beyond repair, physically, mentally, spiritually and financially. Perhaps she kept me alive to gloat.

"What's your job?" she asked me nonchalantly as I still had respiratory issues from all the broken ribs.
"I-I'm an accountant. I don't make very much so I think you've just taken what little I had saved up to last me till next week."
"Ah, so you're getting more money later? I knew you were worth keeping around for a little while longer. I suppose you go back to work next Monday?"
I meekly nodded as her eyes examined my sorry state.
"You'll probably be asked all sorts of questions if you go in looking like that, and you probably haven't got a way back home anymore, going off the fact that you don't have any car keys."
"I-I'll call an ambulance and get myself into a hospital. If I say I was robbed and beaten up I'll be treated and I'll probably be given paid leave."
"And where is that paid leave going?"
"To you, Mistress Carmen."
"Well, before I let you leave we're going to have to clean some of the cum off your face, and you're going to have to tell me exactly where you work, and where you live."

I verbally signed my life away without question, without even attempting to deceive her. Carmen gave me a pretty convincing cover story to feed to people, and it went smoothly enough where I was bandaged up and back in my home. This never got traced back to Carmen since I didn't claim that my card was stolen, and the ambulance found me in an alleyway that wasn't too close to the hotel. I didn't have my spare house keys with me when I was dropped back home, I was expecting a visitor not long after all.

My bedroom door swung open, and there she was, barely fitting herself through the doorway. I did not know if I was going to make it through today, but that just wasn't up to me anymore. Carmen stood over my bedside, towering over me.
"Now then, let's pick up where we left off."
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-21, 21:31
Points: 5,621, Level: 31 Points: 5,621, Level: 31 Points: 5,621, Level: 31
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanks for finishing this story! I loved the ending, especially picturing her as an Arekah Lo
The Following User Says Thank You to jalmohnson For This Useful Post:

Tags
foot choke, rear naked choke, reverse headscissors, small male victim, small penis humiliation, strong woman, tall girl, throat trample, throatlift, wimp