Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 04-Apr-22, 01:49
Points: 1,294, Level: 14 Points: 1,294, Level: 14 Points: 1,294, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Our New Hobby

Part 1

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Andrea

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Grace

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Jessie

“Travis – Are any of you home? I forgot my key”

“Jessie – No I'm out”

“Grace – I’m not in either right now sry”

“Andrea – It’s just me in, and I'd like to keep it that way

As Travis knocked on he could hear Andrea’s footsteps approaching the door. “Let me in Andrea, I have my laptop in my bag and it’s chucking it down” Travis pleaded through the door, to which Andrea complied and opened up. He quickly took off his coat and hung it up above the radiator whilst placing his bag next to the same radiator.

“Who thought it was funny to make my timetable so that I have a class from 4 til 6 on a fucking Friday?” Travis blurted out in a frustrated tone. Andrea couldn’t contain her giggling, which prompted a brief, genuine smile from Travis in return. “You don’t even have to come in on Friday so count yourself lucky that your lecturers haven’t done you dirty” he continued as he finished venting out his brief bit of frustration.

“Well I’ve just finished making pasta Bolognese as you got back so that should cheer you up, I’ll bring it in to the living room for you if you want” Andrea kindly offered, to which Travis smiled and nodded as he made his way over to the sofa in the living room area. The apartment that the 4 of them had rented out was very open and spacious, with no doors or walls in-between the kitchen, dining area and living room area, it is basically one large, multifunctional room with 4 bedrooms down along a hallway from the living room. Best of all, it was easily affordable between 4 people and was only a 10 minute walk away from their University.

--

A couple of hours and a few drinks later:

“There’s nothing wrong with being small” Andrea said in a sarcastically sincere tone.

“I’m not small, 5 foot 8 is average and you’re smaller than me anyway so where did you get this confidence from?”

"Are you sure you're 5'8? I'm pretty certain that I am not shorter than you"

"You only think that because you wear heels, come here and I'll prove it to you" Travis said defensively. As they both stood face to face it was clear that Travis was in fact an inch or 2 taller than Andrea, despite her attempts to stand on her tiptoes once she realised she was wrong.

"Ah, well congratulations, I hope you're happy now" she said sarcastically with a slight smirk as she clapped her hands slowly, to which Travis responded with an equally sarcastic beaming smile.

"Damn right I am, you could have been 5 foot 8 before you started to shrink with your old age, maybe you were taller than me back in the 50's" Travis responded jokily as Andrea gave him a death stare.

"Just because the 3 of you are 19 doesn't mean that I'm old, 32 is still young"

"Most pro athletes are past their primes by 32 because even their bodies are starting to deteriorate, I would prefer not to speak about yours" he said, with a cheeky smile and a clear underlying implication.

"You think my body's deteriorating? I could still beat your ass if I wanted to, I know you think you're tough because you're English and over here studying in America with all of us 'softies' but you're not as tough as you think" She said in a sassy tone as she took a step closer to him.

"You think so Abuelita?" He responded while mimicking her accent as he also took a step closer to her. He is far from fluent in Spanish but he had chosen to learn certain words specifically to torment Andrea, ever since he found out that Abuelita meant Grandmother it has quickly become his go-to nickname/insult for her.

Both Andrea and Travis were smirking at each other as they went face to face, embracing the jokey side of the argument even while it had clearly gotten a bit heated as they often did. Andrea's smirk had caught him off guard however, Travis didn't expect her to actually do anything but as he tried to open his mouth to speak again she stepped her leg behind him and pushed him back, which caused him to trip over her leg and fall onto his back.

Without hesitation she jumped on top of him before he could react, and after a short period of struggling she worked her way towards putting him into a schoolgirl pin with her legs pinning his arms down to his side. She stayed sat on top of him for a few seconds as he tried to free his arms but was ultimately unsuccessful.

"What are you do-"

"Sorry... what was that?" She asked in a sassy tone as she placed her open palm over his mouth and squeezed his nose shut with her thumb and index finger. "Are you surprised Travis? I forgot to mention but I may have had some Jiu Jitsu training in my past. Still want to fight or no?" She asked, but she waited until he had began to turn red before moving her hand away from his mouth. "Just tap if you don't think you can handle me"

"You're so.. fucking heavy" he replied with a wry smile as he panted for breath and continued to struggle, hearing what she said but choosing to completely ignore her question and to instead make another tormenting comment despite his current position.

"Wow, I thought you were smarter than this." She leant down and put her mouth right next to Travis' left ear before whispering "I can and will make you regret every word that you've just said to me, 'Abuelita' ". Her competitive side was showing and he instantly felt a bit more genuinely intimidated just from the way that she said it so seriously. However, something about the way she whispered right into his ear and the current position that they were in made Travis' whole body tingle and caused him to briefly lose focus.

Before he could refocus she decided to switch things up, transitioning into a standard headscissor. She held him there with just enough tightness to stop him from escaping without choking him too tightly, and looked into his eyes as his limbs helplessly flailed about and grabbed onto whatever he could reach in a rather pathetic attempt to escape.

"I'll give you 1 final chance, stop calling me Abuelita or I'll squeeze" She demanded. Travis contemplated agreeing to her proposal, but the embarrassment of admitting defeat was not something that he wished to experience. He isn't much of an egotistical person in general, but admitting defeat to Andrea like this is one thing that he never imagined happening and something that he couldn't bring himself to do.

He looked right back in her eyes, and after a couple of seconds of staring he unconvincingly responded by saying "try me". Andrea sighed and wasted no time in squeezing her legs more tightly around his neck which prompted some more very frantic struggling from Travis. Before long he was in panic mode as his face had already turned red and was on its way to turning purple, and the added pain of the denim shorts rubbing against his chin was almost unbearable.

"Ok ok" he gasped out with a raspy voice as he tapped out on her thigh rapidly and desperately. She loosened the grip enough to go back to her restrictive, headscissor hold that she had locked in before she began to squeeze, and as she did he coughed uncontrollably for a few seconds as he tried to gather his breath.

"This is even more fun than I thought it would be" she said eagerly as she watched his face slowly change from purple back to a light red colour. She wiggled her legs around a few times to play around with his head that was still wedged between her thighs enough that he couldn't escape if he tried to. "Are you going to apologise now or should I squeeze again?"

"No, you just caught me off guard" he said defiantly after he had finally stopped coughing. "I only tapped because of the shorts, if felt like they were ripping the skin off my chin! Take the shorts off and I'll fight you fair and square"

"Yeah, sure you did" Andrea responded as she finally let him free. Before he had even managed to get back to his feet he felt a pair of denim shorts land on his head, which he quickly grabbed and threw to the side.

Travis was already topless and in just his shorts since it was a hot summer's evening, and all 4 of them saw no issue in stripping down a little bit around each other. 'As long as it's at least ok to wear on the beach then it's fine in here' was the motto that they all lived by in regards to clothing etiquette around the apartment.

"Are you not putting on a different pair of shorts?" Travis asked. Until now Travis had always been able to contain himself and prevent almost all intrusive thoughts from entering his head when seeing his flatmates in slightly more risque clothing, he couldn't help having the occasional stray thought but he would quickly be able to shut it off out of respect for their friendship. This time however, after the recent events of him being pinned beneath her and also having his head wedged between her legs, the unwanted thoughts started to rapidly flood his head which made him somewhat uncomfortable.

"Why would I? Now you have no more excuses, and I have more of my leg to squeeze you with" she replied. She may have said it in a normal tone of voice, but in his mind he interpreted it as a more flirty tone. He couldn't help it, his eyes were darting all over her body now and the intrusive thoughts were almost overwhelming him. He managed to just about control himself though and it seemed as if she didn't notice him checking her out.

"Are you ready to go for round 2 then?" She asked impatiently, to which he blankly stared through her for a couple moments before processing what she said.

"Huh?.. yeah yeah I'm ready" he responded in a noticeably soft and slightly nervous tone. He snapped out of his trance-like state and re-entered reality as they stood facing each other on opposite sides of the living area.

"Ok then, no excuses this time." She walked the whole way over to him while he stood pretty still, before reaching her arm forward with a closed fist ready to 'touch gloves'. He reached forward and did the same, then within a couple of seconds she had already lunged forward and forced them into a lockup.

In terms of strength they were both pretty even which surprised Travis, and as they both pushed forward neither one of them budged more than a few inches at a time. Andrea realised this and acted first, quickly transitioning into a double underhook. Travis put up very little resistance as she pushed forward with the underhooks and quickly forced him down to the ground, and it was this moment that made him realise how much more experienced Andrea clearly was compared to him.

As he landed on his back he tried to adjust and put himself into a full guard position. He has watched enough UFC to have a decent knowledge of wrestling but never has he had to put any of it into practice until now, and this was clear by the below average execution of his attempted full guard.

Andrea quickly managed to break through the guard, and as Travis tried to scuttle backwards Andrea grabbed his legs to stop him then transitioned into full mount in the blink of an eye.

Now in control she pretended to throw an elbow as a bit of fun to try and make him flinch, and she let out a quick burst of laughter as Travis almost jumped out of his skin.

"Fuck you" he said through a playful, embarrassed smirk before he continued trying to fight his way out from beneath her. Everything he tried was ineffective, it seemed as if she knew how to counter anything that he could think of. He stopped wriggling for 1 moment to try and think of something and Andrea took advantage of his hesitation by wrapping her legs around his, then pinning his arms down above his head to complete the transition into a grapevine.

"Let's see how flexible you are" she said in a tormenting way before she stretched his legs apart as far as they could go. Travis tried to put on a brave face, but almost instantly he was wincing at the excruciating amount of pain that he felt around his groin.

"Ah FUCK, stop stop stop" he pleaded, to which she obliged by no longer stretching his legs out but continued to hold him in a less painful grapevine.

"Ok, so you're not flexible at all then" she concluded as she continued to forcefully pin his limbs in place despite his efforts to escape. She probably could've held him down like this for as long as she wanted to, but she wanted to maximise her fun in different ways.

Travis had pretty much given up fighting the grapevine at this point, he was just waiting and anticipating her next move. Despite this he wasn't able to actually protect himself from what she had planned to do next.

In what felt like lightning speed to him, Andrea suddenly moved out of the grapevine and once again went back to a full mount. This time however she decided to try something different, this wasn't normally an effective move to use against trained fighters but luckily she had an inexperienced one right underneath her.

Andrea locked eyes with him and smirked to herself at the idea that she had for her next move, then without warning she leant forward and fought through all of Travis' attempted defences as she managed to go all the way down and envelope Travis' face deep inside her cleavage. As she did this she reached her arms around him and linked her hands behind his upper back before squeezing tightly, similarly to a bearhug.

Travis didn't have enough time to verbalise both his confusion and his protests before his head was well and truly wedged in place, all he could do was helplessly flail his arms and legs around as he quickly started to struggle to breathe. Andrea well and truly had him pinned down and completely defenseless at this point, the only way Travis was ever going to escape from this would be if Andrea let him free but she had no intentions of doing so.

Andrea could only hear the sound of his muffled cries for help. She could feel the warmth of his mouth against her chest each time he tried to breathe or groan, and she could also feel something else. In the midst of all the struggling Travis had accidentally pitched a tent that even he wasn't aware of, until Andrea shuffled slightly backwards to reposition herself and they both felt its existence as it brushed against her.

Andrea froze in place unsure as to whether to get up in disgust, ignore it, or embrace it. After a few seconds of thinking she opted to ignore it for now and to bring it up later, she shuffled herself slightly forward again and as she settled herself she squeezed her bearhug-style grip as tightly as she could, maximising the effect of her smother.

Travis made one last aimless attempt to flail his way out of this predicament, purely driven by panic and lack of oxygen. As with all of his previous attempts he was unsuccessful, and within seconds of her squeezing at full capacity his body started to go limp. His legs stopped kicking around and his arms fell to his side, and once his muffled moans finally dissipated into silence Andrea knew that he was finished.

----

"Hey, wake up" was the first thing Travis heard as his consciousness slowly started to come back to him. As his eyes opened slowly Andrea stopped lightly slapping his face and lifted his back up to sit him upright. "I think it's safe to say I won that one eh?" She said in a soft cheery tone.

"... No... I'm fine" he responded in a drowsy, jokey voice with a smirk on his face before letting out a few wheezing coughs. He knew that he had lost, and she knew that he knew that he had lost based on the smirk and tone of voice. To him it felt like he had been out cold for hours, but in reality only a few seconds had passed since she put him to sleep.

"It was fun though wasn't it?" She asked, to which he nodded in agreement. Despite the outcome he had enjoyed the adrenaline rush of the match, and Andrea clearly enjoyed her time too.

"Maybe too much fun" she added. "Did you know that you had gotten... excited?" She asked, signalling towards his private area which was still sporting a semi as it was on it's way down.

"Fuck" he softly uttered as his face blushed red with embarrassment. "I... I promise it's nothing weird, it just happens, it wasn't because of you... not in a bad way or anything because you're not ugly or anything but I-"

"Shhh, it's okay" she interrupted as he was tripping over his words. "I understand, I know it just happens and I'm not offended or weirded out so don't worry about it, seriously" she continued as she was basically comforting him to help him through the embarrassment.

"Thank you" he responded softly. "You better not ever tell either of those 2 about this though, that's all I ask" he said in a stern tone.

"Or else what?" She responded in an equally stern tone, purely to play with his emotions. "I'm just kidding, I won't tell them anything about this without your consent" she added in a much nicer voice.

"Ok, thank you. I'll be back in a couple minutes" he responded. As Travis began to walk away to his room Andrea contemplated asking him something. She had to quickly weigh up the pros and cons in her head of asking this question, and just before he got to his bedroom door she had made up her mind.

"Travis!" She blurted out, to which he turned around and started walking back towards her. "I have an idea"...
Old 06-Apr-22, 14:56
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,833 Times in 9,934 Posts
Default Re: Our New Hobby

Thread approved
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-22, 16:36
Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Mmmmm... Andrea sounds intoxicating.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-22, 15:30
Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31
Last Achievements

amazing hope for more like this
The Following User Says Thank You to teotroi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-22, 21:49
Points: 1,294, Level: 14 Points: 1,294, Level: 14 Points: 1,294, Level: 14

Part 2:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Andrea

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Grace

"Before I say anything else, would you want to do this again sometime?" Andrea asked curiously, optimistic for the answer that she wanted to hear.

"I'm down for that, it gives me a chance to redeem myself" he responded, which was exactly what Andrea had been hoping to hear.

"Ok great, we thought you would say yes" she replied, with a great emphasis on the 'we'.

"Wait... What do you mean, WE? Are you talking about Grace and Jess? Was this all preplanned?" He asked, his confusion being the reason for the flurry of questions.

"No no, I'm just joking" She replied with a smile. "Although, I do have something else to ask. The reason I asked if you had fun and if you would do it again is because... well... I was wondering... if you would like to try and get Jessie and Grace involved in the fun too?" She enquired.

Travis paused for a few seconds to give himself time to process the question. On one hand, he had just had a lot of fun with Andrea, and sharing that type of fun with Grace and Jessie sounded like a dream come true. He has always been able to keep his friendship with them purely platonic, but he also can't deny that they are both attractive women in his eyes, as well as Andrea, and as a horny 20 year old man his mind can tend to wander off in certain directions against his own will.

On the other hand, he is fearful of the embarrassment that he would feel if they were to reject the idea, and the potential damage to their strong friendship as it stands. After considering both sides he still couldn't pick a side, and as the pause became an awkward silence where he felt like he had to say something to clear it.

"I... I don't know. Can you give me more time to think about it? I don't want to ruin any friendships especially while we live under the same roof"

"...Right, ok, I see. Travis, let me give you God's honest truth now; I said 'we' as a joke, but I may have already discussed this with Grace, and she is 100% on board with it. Jessie doesn't know anything about it yet, but I was hoping that since we now have the majority that we could convince Jess to get involved too."

The whole time she was speaking Travis' jaw had dropped a little. "God's honest truth?" He asked in response, and as she gave him an affirmative nod he followed up with "well, if you're really telling the truth then let's do it!"

"Thank you!" She responded gleefully as she giddily trotted over to him and hugged him endearingly. "Now that that's sorted I'll leave you to go to your room as you were... Oh! One more thing, I wasn't lying when I said tonight wasn't preplanned, she doesn't know anything about what we've done tonight. It just felt like the right time to test you and see if you would be up for it or not. Now you can go, Goodnight!..."

---

Tomorrow morning, and thus the beginning of the weekend, comes around. Andrea had broken the news to a very cheerful and delighted Grace later last night, Travis was already asleep by then.

Grace had been waiting all morning to see Travis walk out of his room so that she could talk to him about it, and as the clock struck 11am she couldn't hold it in anymore. She rushed over to Travis' room and knocked on, after getting no response she opened his door and walked over to his bed where she proceeded to shake his sleeping body until he woke up.

As he opened his eyes slowly he could see Grace's beaming smile staring back down to him, in his barely awake state he didn't yet have the energy to put any words together so he just let out a grumbling moan to signify his awakening.

"Good morning!" She blurted out as she walked over to the window to open the curtains and let some light in. Travis covered his eyes with his arm to block the sunlight as best as he could, then rolled over to face away from the window.

Grace walked around the bed and back into Travis' view, only to be met with a semi-frustrated "What do you want?" from him.

"Well I was waiting for you to wake up so we could talk about what happened yesterday. Not to be a snitch or anything, but Andrea told me everything"

"Really?" He asked as he leant up on the bed and into a seated position. He didn't expect her to spill the beans already about their wrestling match, and he could feel himself starting to turn red-faced as he relived last night's events in his head. "Well it was only a one-off, she won't beat me like that next time"

"...what?" She asked, confused.

"...what?" He responded, equally confused. Grace was first to start connecting the dots, and as she did a smirk grew on her face.

"What did you just say?"

"...nothing" He responded, as he realised that maybe she didn't spill the beans. Maybe she only told Grace about the agreement and he has just spilt the beans now.

"ANDREA!" Grace shouts to get her attention as she runs out of the room to find her. Travis stays sat in his bed, still half-asleep and trying to fully process what's happening as he wipes his eyes. Once he does finally process it he lies his head back down onto the pillow, and inside his head all he is thinking is "you fucking idiot" in reference to himself.

For the next few minutes he can hear them both chatting about the events of last night, and he would much rather eavesdrop from afar than get himself involved in the conversation. The 3 main things that he overheard that stuck in his head were "He doesn't give up easily" which he took as a compliment and felt a small sense of pride from hearing that, but the other 2 things that stuck in his head weren't as positive.

"I promise, I put him out cold with them" was the first of those 2, which was in reference to her smothering him with her breasts. This was closely followed by the other phrase that stuck: "he got a little... excited to say the least" which was followed by a loud outburst of laughter from both of them and a "Really? Wow" from Grace. This one specifically made him cringe with embarrassment.

Shortly after the conversation seemed to have ended, Travis heard 2 pairs of footsteps coming towards his room. He considered turning his head away and pretending to have gone back to sleep, but he hesitated and they walked back in before he could do so.

"Did you really let her beat you like that?" Grace asked curiously, getting straight to the point.

"...yeah" he admitted despondently. "But I already told her that it was a fluke, and now I'm telling you it was a fluke" he added in an attempt to defend himself.

"It didn't sound like a fluke to me. It sounds to me like someone got overpowered by a woman and can't accept it" Grace responded. "It also sounds like someone enjoyed being overpowered by a woman" Grace followed up with in a playful-flirty way, as she climbed onto the bed and knelt over Travis' body in a straddled position and towered over him, then began to sit down onto his stomach.

For a moment he almost started to lose focus due to her playful-flirtiness that felt so seductive to him, but he quickly snapped out of it. "Woah no no no, please get off. I'm naked under here Grace" he said urgently, exposing this detail did cause her to get off of him, however she then proceeded to yank the duvet away, exposing his naked body to both of them.

Neither Andrea nor Grace had the time to get anything more than a very quick glimpse as they rushed out of the room with the duvet in hand while laughing hysterically. Travis instantly covered up with his hands, then as soon as they were out of his sight he burst up out of bed and grabbed his underwear and shorts from his wardrobe. After slipping them on quickly he ran out to chase them.

As he ran into the living room area he saw Andrea holding the duvet on the other side of the sofa to which he stood. "The fuck are yous doing man" He said in a frustrated tone as he began walking over to Andrea. He had assumed that Grace was also behind the duvet which Andrea held up, but he was quickly and suddenly proven wrong as he felt Grace jump onto his back.

Travis quickly collapsed and fell forwards since he was unprepared, and as he hit the carpeted floor the impact was enough to shudder both of them. Travis took the force of the impact but Grace lost her grip on him and fell to the side as they hit the ground. He tried to shuffle away and get back to his feet but Grace managed to grab his legs, and from there they awkwardly struggled with each other for a few seconds.

Travis had only been awake for minutes so he was a bit disoriented and not in a mental or physical state to put his all into this. Grace finally took advantage after about 20 seconds of aimless struggling from both of them. He managed to roll onto his back, but she was now sat on his stomach just like how they were briefly set up on the bed.

"Grace I'm not ready for this, I've just woken up" he said to her in his monotonous, half-asleep tone. She almost ignored him and continued because of the thrill and adrenaline she had, but as she looked up she saw Andrea signalling with her hands and silently telling Grace to get off.

"You're right, I'm sorry" She said as she climbed back to her feet. Just as Grace had started to follow up with "we'll do this some other time" Travis saw Andrea appear in his peripheral view, and before he could even register what was going on he was enveloped by darkness as she dropped the duvet over him, covering him completely besides his feet which poked out at the edge.

"Quick!" Andrea shouted to Grace as she sat on top of the duvet right where his face was, and just a second after Grace also sat on the duvet and reclaimed her seat on his stomach.

Travis' head was fried at this point. At no point this morning has he been in a mental or physical state to wrestle even just one of them, so 2 of them plus a thick duvet is a huge mismatch. He couldn't even struggle because the weight of them on top of him had him fully pinned down and immobilised.

He could just about hear their voices but they sounded so quiet and muffled to him that he couldn't make out any of the words. He considered tapping out just to end this quickly, then he realised that since he can't move, that means he also can't tap out which caused him to start panicking a lot more.

He had just about enough mobility in his legs to move his feet a couple of inches off the ground and then hit his heels back against the floor, and with no other options he started doing this in the hope that they recognised that he was tapping out. All he heard upon doing this was muffled laughter, he couldn't even make a noise with his mouth because Andrea was sat directly over it so the duvet was covering his mouth and rendering him incapable of making any noise whatsoever.

His vision was pitch black already so he couldn't use sight to tell when he was close drifting out of consciousness, he knew he was going as soon as he started to suddenly feel light headed and lost the strength needed to hit his heels against the floor. If they didn't get up very soon then he would be out cold, and his final thought was genuine fear that they may not even notice.

Fortunately, when his body went limp Andrea let out an "oh shit!" as she saw his legs stop moving. They both sprang up and pulled the duvet off him as quickly as possible. He let out loud sputtering coughs upon finally being able to breathe, luckily they had gotten up before he was even unconscious thanks to Andrea's keen eye.

Grace quickly grabbed a pillow and put it under his head as he stared up at the ceiling while taking heavy, wheezing breaths. "Are you okay?" She asked with genuine concern, but he still needed a few more seconds to regain his breath.

"Yeah he's fine" Andrea chirped in. "Maybe the duvet was a bad idea"

"It was a fucking terrible idea!" Grace let out, not out of anger towards Andrea but out of stress from the whole situation. She choked up a little as she shouted that and started to tear up a little as she looked down at him. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" she followed up with.

"It's...fine" he responded softly, finally able to speak again. Grace helped him to sit up, and then gave him a tight, embracing hug as she repeated "I'm sorry" to him a couple more times.

---

30 minutes later he had almost fully recovered, but was left with a lingering headache as they were all sat at the dining tableveating their breakfast/brunch.

"Seriously, I'm so sorry for that" Grace repeated yet again.

"I know Grace, honestly please stop worrying about it. Nothing bad happened and we're all fine, but let's not use the duvet like that EVER again eh?" He replied which made her giggle a bit and finally loosen up a little.

"Agreed" She responded as she finished off the last of her pancakes.

"So, you sure you're down for this wrestling stuff" Travis asked. Before he could continue Andrea interjected.

"Oh she's definitely up for it, how do you think I found out that she was down for this before I even asked you?" Andrea said. "Me and Grace had a match of our own weeks ago, and she put up a much better fight than you did to be honest. She even nearly made me tap at one point." The whole time Grace was nodding affirmatively.

"Yeah, don't worry about me. I'd have no issues with choking either of you out" Grace continued, letting out a giggle afterwards. "The only reason I didn't like it with the duvet was because I couldn't see you or feel you so we didn't know when you were close to being unconscious. I didn't want to accidentally kill you... then I'd never be able to become a nurse and I'd be paying to go to University for nothing" she said jokily with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Guess my life doesn't matter eh? You'll be a terrible nurse" Travis responded as a joke with a smirk on his face. "I'm glad to hear that you're still 100% on board with this though, but who said that you would be the one choking me out?"

Instantly both Andrea and Grace retaliated against him, speaking over each other as they did so but both making the same point that they think Grace would make light work of him. Whenever Travis tried to fire back he was drowned out by their overwhelmingly loud voices so he decided to sit and wait until they finished.

"Right, now that you're done, would you care to let me prove both of you wrong tomorrow?" I have shit to do this afternoon so I can't beat you just yet" Travis proposed.

"Sure" Grace responded eagerly as she reached her hand out to shake on it. She squeezed his hand tightly on purpose as they shook hands and watched him as he tried to stop his face from wincing, and just before she let go she let out a "good luck!" in a playful tone.

----

Thank you all for the support on part 1. For anyone who sees this who did read part 1 back when I posted it 8 months ago, I know it's been a long time lol and I don't plan on leaving such long gaps between parts in future.

This part is quite dialogue-heavy, definitely more so than I plan on doing in later parts but it just felt necessary for this stage in the storyline, as I want to and generally like to keep at least a little bit of realism in my stories.

Any feedback is appreciated, whether it's positive or/and constructive criticism. I have assignment deadlines for University over the next 2 weeks but after that I do plan on writing some more and developing this storyline over the next few months
Old 14-Dec-22, 11:42
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,833 Times in 9,934 Posts

Post above approved, was in moderation queue.
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-22, 15:19
ikeepcoming

Very well written

Why did I not have such flatmates ever?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-22, 18:06
Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Dialog heavy is great, mate. I really like the addition of Grace to the situation. She sounds very flirty and fun.

Thank you for continuing this story, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-22, 01:56
Points: 2,069, Level: 18 Points: 2,069, Level: 18 Points: 2,069, Level: 18
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Cant wait for the continuation of this. And when jess joins the fight
The Following User Says Thank You to Robocop1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-23, 04:03
Points: 2,069, Level: 18 Points: 2,069, Level: 18 Points: 2,069, Level: 18
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Excited as hell for part 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robocop1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
breast smother, breast smothering, breastsmother, college, femdom, headscissor, milf, smother, story