Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jul-22, 07:21
Points: 6,436, Level: 34 Points: 6,436, Level: 34 Points: 6,436, Level: 34
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Pinned Down Re: Breast Smother Knockouts

I'll say again in plain English, Christine Dupree got me to TAP with that rack. So as far as I'm concerned, that means she COULD HAVE KO me. I've wrestled plenty of Woman who were better at wrestling, but this SEXY older WOMAN was the one to actually scored a point against me!

Here's to ya Christine! In my book, that makes you a BIKINI BLACK BELT!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jagger1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-22, 20:46
Points: 35,317, Level: 82 Points: 35,317, Level: 82 Points: 35,317, Level: 82
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,209 Times in 769 Posts
Default Re: Breast Smother Knockouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagger1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll say again in plain English, Christine Dupree got me to TAP with that rack. So as far as I'm concerned, that means she COULD HAVE KO me. I've wrestled plenty of Woman who were better at wrestling, but this SEXY older WOMAN was the one to actually scored a point against me!

Here's to ya Christine! In my book, that makes you a BIKINI BLACK BELT!

As always sexy and in a perfect shape!!°
The Following User Says Thank You to wz240 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-22, 00:01
Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Sonia got me to tap three times in one session with breast smothers. Her technique went like this. She got me down on my back with a headlock and straddled me. She put her arms down the sides of her breasts which pushed them together to form a smothering cushion. She then wrapped her arms around the back of my head at the base of the skull which pulled my face into her cleavage as she came down on top of me. I had no time to escape as this was all just a modification of the same head lock she had used to take me down. She then lay on top of me. She is pretty strong and my nose was rammed into her breast bone and with her arms alongside her breasts there was no way that I could turn my head. All this took a lot less time to happen than it took to describe it.

I could not pull my head down as her arms were wrapped around at the base of my skull and your head cannot fit through a gap that is only just big enough for your neck.

I could not push up out of it because her arms were blocking my shoulders. There was therefore no way that I could get my head out.

I tried bridging her off but she just let her body move with mine and came down heavily on top of me. In truth this was never going to work, since as long as she had her arms wrapped around my head, she was locked on to me. She is fairly big lady, a little taller and heavier than me so her weight helped her keep me pinned. It was humiliating that she did not even need to use a grapevine combo. However, even with both my arms and legs free, I could not escape. I tried to pull her arms apart but it was hopeless. As ladies go she is stronger than most. Probably not stronger in the upper body than me, but, she had a good strong hold and was gripping the opposite elbow of each arm to lock in the hold. I could not shift her arms. I tried to shift her body, but she was well locked on to my head and was straddling me with her knees locked in to my side but her feet out to the side for good balance.

Of course, very few guys struggle immediately when they get caught in a breast smother, because it is supposed to be nice and it is, at first. That gives the lady a bit of time to lock in the hold. That was certainly a factor, but the hold still got locked in pretty quickly. She had obviously done this to many guys before me.

It is equally true though, that no matter how much a guy likes breasts, when he starts to run out of air, he will struggle. I certainly tried my best to escape, but all I did was to use up oxygen that wasn't getting replaced. As explained above, not matter what I tried, it was impossible to escape. if the lady is reasonably strong, fairly well endowed and knows what she is doing she can force you to tap out with this hold.

It happened to me not just once but three times in one session, even though I knew what was about to happen the second and third time, I could not avoid it happening again. I did not actually get KO'd but only because I swallowed my pride and submitted to the better wrestler.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pauldownd For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-22, 08:40
Points: 5,986, Level: 32 Points: 5,986, Level: 32 Points: 5,986, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldownd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sonia got me to tap three times in one session with breast smothers. Her technique went like this. She got me down on my back with a headlock and straddled me. She put her arms down the sides of her breasts which pushed them together to form a smothering cushion. She then wrapped her arms around the back of my head at the base of the skull which pulled my face into her cleavage as she came down on top of me. I had no time to escape as this was all just a modification of the same head lock she had used to take me down. She then lay on top of me. She is pretty strong and my nose was rammed into her breast bone and with her arms alongside her breasts there was no way that I could turn my head. All this took a lot less time to happen than it took to describe it.

I could not pull my head down as her arms were wrapped around at the base of my skull and your head cannot fit through a gap that is only just big enough for your neck.

I could not push up out of it because her arms were blocking my shoulders. There was therefore no way that I could get my head out.

I tried bridging her off but she just let her body move with mine and came down heavily on top of me. In truth this was never going to work, since as long as she had her arms wrapped around my head, she was locked on to me. She is fairly big lady, a little taller and heavier than me so her weight helped her keep me pinned. It was humiliating that she did not even need to use a grapevine combo. However, even with both my arms and legs free, I could not escape. I tried to pull her arms apart but it was hopeless. As ladies go she is stronger than most. Probably not stronger in the upper body than me, but, she had a good strong hold and was gripping the opposite elbow of each arm to lock in the hold. I could not shift her arms. I tried to shift her body, but she was well locked on to my head and was straddling me with her knees locked in to my side but her feet out to the side for good balance.

Of course, very few guys struggle immediately when they get caught in a breast smother, because it is supposed to be nice and it is, at first. That gives the lady a bit of time to lock in the hold. That was certainly a factor, but the hold still got locked in pretty quickly. She had obviously done this to many guys before me.

It is equally true though, that no matter how much a guy likes breasts, when he starts to run out of air, he will struggle. I certainly tried my best to escape, but all I did was to use up oxygen that wasn't getting replaced. As explained above, not matter what I tried, it was impossible to escape. if the lady is reasonably strong, fairly well endowed and knows what she is doing she can force you to tap out with this hold.

It happened to me not just once but three times in one session, even though I knew what was about to happen the second and third time, I could not avoid it happening again. I did not actually get KO'd but only because I swallowed my pride and submitted to the better wrestler.
Who is Sonia ?
Old 24-Aug-22, 09:22
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneh75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who is Sonia ?
That can only be the legendary Sonia Fernandes.
Old 27-Sep-23, 21:37
Points: 1,157, Level: 13 Points: 1,157, Level: 13 Points: 1,157, Level: 13
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwltabb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It’s been said many times on the forum, but there’s no such thing as a breast smother ‘knockout’, or any other kind of air restriction knockout. Replace ‘knockout’ with ‘death’ and you’re more likely to find what you’re looking for. Blood chokes get knockouts, air chokes make you dead. It’s that simple. I know we’re all fantasists to varying degrees but I don’t get why people don’t get this basic science.
As had been explained before, you're not passing out from lack of oxygen, but a buildup of CO2 which you can't expel because there is nowhere for it to go, and CO2 buildup does cause fainting, and it is also what your body is reacting too when it is panics from being unable to breath. Your body can't actually sense low oxygen; in an environment where there is little or no oxygen but are expelling CO2 normally, the patient will asphyxiate without ever realizing they were in danger.

If anything, blood chokes are more dangerous than air chokes, because a blood choke can kill in seconds where an air choke needs minutes. This is also why you'll see blood chokes more often in MMA fights rather than air chokes, because they give the opponent less time to think.
The Following User Says Thank You to TripleJ For This Useful Post:

Tags
breast, breast smothering, smothering