Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Nov-22, 06:57
Points: 4,536, Level: 28 Points: 4,536, Level: 28 Points: 4,536, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Default Truth or Dare

Come on Brad, it’s your turn” said Anna. Somehow, I got caught in a truth or dare game with a good friend of mine, his girlfriend, and a few of their buddies. There were 5 of us:
Myself, a 5’9 scrawny dude.
Austin, my friend who I was visiting at college for the weekend.
Brianna, or Bri, his girlfriend.
Brad, Austin’s roommate.
And Anna, Bri’s best friend.

Now Anna was certainly a piece of work. She had long blonde hair, huge boobs, blue eyes, and a little larger of a build but no one would call her fat. “Thick” would be the appropriate term.

Anyways, we were chilling on a Saturday night and Bri suggested we play truth or dare. Bri went first, and dared Anna to kiss her on the lips, and it was now Brad’s turn.

“Alright Anna, I dare you to wrestle me. First to tap out wins.”
Anna, clearly a little tipsy, giggled and said “you’re on”

My immediate reaction was jealous. I’d love to wrestle a sexy girl like Anna. Oh well, at least I get to watch!

They both stand up, move the table off of the carpet, and they were off. Brad was a typical college dude, relatively muscular, so it didn’t take long to take Anna to the ground. Despite her struggles, Brad laid across her shoulders and after a little while Anna gave up, but she became somewhat frustrated.

“Wow Anna, you suck at wrestling! Stick to looking pretty, I guess” joked Brad.

“Fuck off Brad” Anna responded, clearly ticked off. “I’m not a bad wrestler, you’re just a lot stronger than me. If we were equal strength, I’d win easily.”

“That’s not true, you’re a girl Anna, girls can’t beat boys in wrestling.” said Brad.

Anna then turned her attention to me, which immediately made my heart flutter. “I bet I’m the same strength as Mike (me).”

I immediately felt blood flow go directly to my dick, but luckily I was wearing jeans. I responded “I doubt that Anna, I don’t think that would go much better for you. Besides, I’m definitely stronger than you let alone a better wrestler”

“Well Mike,” said Anna, “it’s my turn, and I dare you to arm wrestle me.”

“You’re on” I said, trying to hide how turned on I was.

The 5 of us walked over to the kitchen counter, and I sat across from Anna. We looked each other in the eye, and I grabbed her hand. It was warm and slightly sweaty. Was she nervous? She gave me a dead stare, clearly locked in on beating me. I looked down to see her bare chest, showing plenty of cleavage in her low cut brown. shirt. It was a good reminder for me that I couldn’t lose to a girl.

Brad counted us off, 3…2…1…GO!

Immediately we both gave our best bursts of strength, and it moved me arm down about 1/4th of the way before I caught myself and we were deadlocked in this position. I was gritting my teeth, pushing as hard as I could, but I couldn’t move her. I looked up at her, and she had a smirk on her face. Was she even trying? She gave me puppy dog lips as if she felt bad for me, and gave me a wink before slamming my hand down into the counter.

Austin and Bri were laughing at me, while Brad said “dude she destroyed you. How embarrassing!”

Anna, who still had my arm pinned down to the counter, said “sorry Mike, guess some girls are just stronger than some boys”.

I tried to pull my arm away, but she wouldn’t let me. She kept my hand clamped to the kitchen counter as a reminder that I just lost.

“Let go Anna, fuck off!” I said angrily. Who did this girl think she was.

“Make me” she said.

At this point, I was both pissed and aroused, so I took my other hand and grabbed the wrist holding mine down, and I yanked both of them with all of my strength sideways so that she would have to let my hand free. It got my hand off of the counter, but she stood up with me and grabbed my other hand with her other hand, and quickly grasped both of my wrists. Man this girl was strong. I yanked both of my arms away, but she had a monster grip on them. Suddenly, she turned her body, yanked one of my arms and hip-tossed me onto the carpet so that I was on my back. I heard bowls of laughter from the other three. Before I could even realize what was going on, she launched herself on top of me. She grabbed both of my wrists and put them high above my head. In a matter of seconds, she had my pinned. I just watched Brad dominate his match with her, am I that weak? I looked up at Anna. Her long blonde hair ticked the sides of my face, her huge boobs were hanging right below my chin, all as a reminder of what gender was doing this to me right now. Fuck, I had to get out of this.

I pushed with my legs to try and buck her off of me, but to no avail. She moved my right arm over to my left and pinned them both down with only her right arm. I tried so hard to flail my arms, but she was so strong I couldn’t move. She was dominating both of my arms with her one hand! As I tried flailing my legs, with her free left arm she caught my right leg in the air and held it in the air, putting me into a pretzel. Anna had me completely dominated.

“Wow Mike, I didn’t think it would be this easy. I have you pinned with one hand” said Anna. She was right, I was completely immobilized. I laid there silent, I didn’t know what to say. “Alright Mike, admit you just got dominated by a girl and I’ll let you go” said Anna. Fuck, what choice did I have?

“I… just got dominated by a girl” I said, and laughter erupted in the room. Anna let go of me, and got off. I got up, speechless, and just endured the humiliation I just underwent.
Old 28-Nov-22, 12:13
Points: 1,143, Level: 13 Points: 1,143, Level: 13 Points: 1,143, Level: 13
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Default Re: Truth or Dare

Great story. Anna sounds amazing
Old 28-Nov-22, 16:32
Points: 5,650, Level: 31 Points: 5,650, Level: 31 Points: 5,650, Level: 31
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Nice story, love to hear more about this group
Old 29-Nov-22, 05:28
Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Cool story really hot chick I think if you wanted this could be the start of a really interesting thread
Old 29-Nov-22, 22:03
Points: 4,536, Level: 28 Points: 4,536, Level: 28 Points: 4,536, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Dude what is wrong with you” said Brad. “I beat her so easily, and she absolutely dominated you!”

“Bro give me a break, she was pretty strong. I’m not as big as you Brad” I responded. “Can we please just get back to playing the game?

It was now Austin’s turn. Austin was about to speak, but Bri leaned over and whispered something to him. “Fine” Austin said, with a devious look on his face. “Mike, I dare you to wrestle Bri now.”

Unlike Anna, who was thick and sexy, Bri was the polar opposite. She was skinny and about the same height as me. She had a nice butt and decent tits, that showed well in her low cut top. As a wrestler, I wasn’t scared at all. I had at least 50 lbs on her. There was no way I could lose

“I bet Mike loses again!” said Brad.

“No way, Bri is just too small. I hope I don’t hurt her” I said, with newfound confidence.

Me and Bri faced each other in wrestling stances on the carpet. I wasn’t the least bit nervous this time, I was just happy I’d get a shot at redemption.

Austin counted down “3..2..1..GO!”

I wasn’t going to sit back and wait to be attacked, I lunged at Bri’s legs. I wrapped them up and pushed a shoulder into her so she would fall on her back. She fell to the ground on her back, and I got on top of her. I’m shocked she told Austin to dare me to do this, it was so easy!

I tried grabbing her wrists to pin her back, but she kept moving them rapidly. She threw a couple of elbows into my stomach, which hurt, but I was not going to let her gain an advantage. I finally grasped her left arm with my right and pinned it to the ground. Then all of a sudden, I had a sharp pain in my lower back. “ARGHHH FUCK” I exclaimed. She threw a knee into my back, hard, causing me to fall forward onto her in pain. I let go of the arm I had restrained out of shock.

I was still on top of her with an advantage, until she slipped her hand under me. I felt her hand rub my balls, which no one else could see. It felt good… as I was already hard without realizing it. Without warning however, she gripped my balls and squeezed them as hard as she could. I yelped “OOOOWWEEEEE” and instinctively put both of my hands towards her hand to get it off of my balls. When I did this, she slipped out from under me, stood up while I was still on my knees, and lunged on top of me so that I was now on my back.

I briefly heard Brad say to Austin “told ya” as Bri straddled me. My balls were still in pain but I came back to reality and realized that I was losing to yet another girl. Bri snuck her legs under mine and wrapped them around, in a grapevine hold. She flexed her legs, causing me to yelp out in pain again. I tried pushing her off of me with my arms, but it didn’t matter. My legs felt like they were about to snap.

Right before I was about to tap, I realized that if she was going to play dirty, I would too. I took my hand and put it into her blonde hair, and yanked as hard as I could. “OW FUCK” she screamed. She then un-grapevined one of my legs, put her arm around my head and put me in a headlock as well. She rolled me forward, and all of a sudden I was in a spladle. Her grapevines leg was controlling mine, and my other leg was held up by her two hands. My arms were free, but trapped by the position that my body was in. It was extremely painful for me. I looked through my legs and saw Anna recording and laughing. Austin and Brad were laughing just as hard. I was completely stuck in Bri’s spladle. This girl was 110 lbs, and she easily dominated me! I was so turned on, but so humiliated.

She kept me here for a good minute, while I tried to move literally any part of my body but simply couldn’t. Bri had too much leverage on me.

“Alright Bri, he’s had enough” said Austin. She let me go, causing me to sprawl out on the floor. I had just been dominated and humiliated by two completely different girls. I was a loser, and everyone else in the room knew it.
Old 29-Nov-22, 22:13
Points: 5,650, Level: 31 Points: 5,650, Level: 31 Points: 5,650, Level: 31
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanks for the story! I definitely liked hearing about Anna more but appreciate you sharing both.
Old 30-Nov-22, 17:59
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Both of the girls were gorgeous in different ways, and I love their confidence where it comes to wrestling with Mike. Anna was super hot with her taunting and playfulness, but Bri didn't hesitate at all, grabbing his balls and dominating him. Will the Truth or Dare game continue now that both females present have put Mike in his place? Oh, man. I hope so.

Thanks for this story, mate.
Old 30-Nov-22, 19:45
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I’m curious to see how Austin does vs the girls.

We know Brad is strong but nothing on Austin yet.