Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Andy vs Christian.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-241.

Old 28-Nov-22, 14:20
Points: 8,800, Level: 40 Points: 8,800, Level: 40 Points: 8,800, Level: 40
Activity: 18.9% Activity: 18.9% Activity: 18.9%

Thumbs up Venus Goddess of Love and War

I finally was able to do a semi -compeitive wrestling session with Venus which turned out better than han expected as I haven't done this sort of thing in some time (eight to be exact) . But I digress communication was really easy as e-mailed each other and set up session, she was really accommodating as I had to reschedule a couple of times due to time restrictions. Reasonably priced for a wrestling session for which I've had woman who I think are much less capable technically on the mats quoted prices as high as $500 hr. A

Venus is a young beautiful intelligent woman who put me thru the paces drawing two submissions from me in what quickly turn d into a competitive wrestling match. She is not a clock watcher which is cool and not so surprisingly I had to bring a half to the he session due to the fact that she tired me out. Also great that she had a gclean spacious space rented in Manhattan with mats a must for me as I do not wrestle on beds easy way to injure yourself or girl by just falling off.
Really long strong legs, hard but not overly muscled body still a lot of womanly curves to grab onto . I would guess Venus is around 5'9 -5'10 maybe 180 pounds a good two inch s taller than me , too bad she's leaving NYC soon as I would've ♥️to tangle with her again when in better shape( need to work on cardio conditioning) but if look her up if she's in your town I don't think you'll be disappointed...
The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:

Tags
session review