Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Aug-20, 18:58
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts
Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We can clearly see the girls in this clip [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] don't have a physical advantage. They are not as tall or physical. It's more about athleticism, skill and team synergy. The striking and placement of the last 2 goals was too much for the very dejected looking male goal keeper, completely beaten by the power, placement and technique of the female players.
Yeah. Also if garcon or someone else will now say that football in that country is a joke and blame it on the goalkeeper, remember that this is the same country that produced arguably the best goalkeeper in the game right now in Jan Oblak and another elite goalkeeper Jasmin Handanovic (from Inter). So it's obvious that they have good coaching for goalkeepers there, it's just that not everyone has the athleticism and vision of Oblak. So if anyone wants to blame the second goal on goalkeeper, it's not an easy shot to save at all, the female player really surprised him and caught him unprepared. Also, the reason why the women had so much space to shoot was because they were able to outplay the men technically with their skills.

And in the case of the third goal, he was simply powerless. He could only helplessly watch as the ball landed in the net after a perfect finesse shot from the female player. The perfect shot to set the score 3-2. I must imagine this is really humbling and frustrating to watch for the "women aren't technical at football" crowd. Judging by the goalkeeper's reaction, he felt humbled and frustrated as well.

Edit: I just looked her up and the girl who scored she was only 16 years old when that match took place! LOL, she was younger than the boys she played against.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-20, 19:11
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,764 Times in 963 Posts
Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's probably because insecure men keep repeating the same few stories of U15 boys beating certain women elite teams. Even the media published those stories and made a big deal out of it. But when the opposite happens (women trouncing male teams), everyone ignores it. If it wouldn't be for internet savvy and foreign language savvy guys like me researching these intergender events from different countries, no one would know about it, because it's never reported (unless the women get embarrassed).

Thanks for your compliments, I think deepkick deserves the most credit though, it seems to me that he was the pioneer of researching the international intergender matches on this forums and it encouraged many others like me to look deeper into this.

Why do guys like you always feel the need to post this whenever women beat men in something?

It's always like this

*someone simply posts a video of women beating men in sports*

Comments: "Yeah, but remember women lost that game against Red Bull U15 once"

It's ridiculous.

It's so obvious you're insecure and uncomfortable about it. If you think men are so superior to women in sports, why do you feel the need to always post about it, especially on a forum like this?

It's hilarious how this forum is one of the communities that seems to be the most butthurt about women besting men in sports. Anywhere else people give credit to the winning women but here it's constant butthurt.
First of all, I'm not butthurt neither insecure, (all you do is call others insecure in there as far as I can see), doesn't make much scene talking personal things like this about people you don't know.
Second, you don't need to make a 'women superiority' or 'women defender' character just because of this fetish. It's not like that you'll have a less good fetish experience, if you doesn't depend to create a 'oohh you're insecure, woman rules' character.
Third, the debate turned to be about if female soccer teams defeating male ones occurs to happen THAT often, not that people are butthurt to see a girl win. So I disagreed. I just wanted to pointed out that this doesn't happen that often, in order to not provide an unreal scenario, that it happens a lot, in the whole world. To be honest they shouldn't be compared to men. But, I believe that, in physical sports like soccer, it should be separated and differences, respected. Simple as that. They aren't in the same level as the male ones, in general. Not that female soccer can't evolve though. Basically, I had seen some points that female soccer evolved in the last years.
Also, it's just a matter of reason about the fact that I'm in a mixed wrestling forum, and if you look at my statistics, you'll see that I contributed quite much here, so it's not a huge deal to me see woman defeating men, and no, i'm not insecure about a woman, quite the contrary.
Not gonna lose more time with this, because it can turn on a ''fistfight'' here, and I'm not in the mood for that, just wanted to come here and give a comment.

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Totally.

And I'm sure @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] would enjoy seeing these inter gender clips from Slovenia if he hasn't already.

We can clearly see the girls in this clip [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] don't have a physical advantage. They are not as tall or physical. It's more about athleticism, skill and team synergy. The striking and placement of the last 2 goals was too much for the very dejected looking male goal keeper, completely beaten by the power, placement and technique of the female players.

Fair enough @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] but please don't tell me about men's teams winning as if I'm in need of some kind of reality check. Like I said, I would always give benefit of the doubt to a well drilled men's squad until proven otherwise but when the women do win it's only fair to acknowledge that for what it is. A fair and square win. These teams might not be Liverpool and Barcelona but every guy I know that plays Football - and I only know grass roots level players - whether it be for a non-league pub team or even my Uncle's "Walking Football" seniors, they are still proud men who like to call themselves Footballers and would hate being beaten by girls.
I see.
The 'reality check' you mean wasn't my true intention. I just disagreed to a viewpoint on how many times that it ocurred, and tried to point it out why wasn't like this, in my opinion. I think I have the right to do that...
And, by the way, I didn't deny the fact that in the matches that was the subject of the discussion, they defeated the guys, but it's not a matter of them defeating the guys in a equal scenario to me (like a Turbine Potsdam team against any U-15 team from the 3rd or 4th Dvision), and many others, to provate that they are on equal level in a general context (not mentioning only the main professional football we know), this is why I pointed out the U-15 male teams winning over professional main female teams. You think that these matches serves as a proof, you have a different viewpoint. I disagree. Just that.

Last edited by IgorWittmann; 07-Aug-20 at 19:11.
Old 07-Aug-20, 19:11
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgorWittmann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
First of all, I'm not butthurt neither insecure, (all you do is call others insecure in there as far as I can see), doesn't make much scene talking personal things like this about people you don't know.
Second, you don't need to make a 'women superiority' or 'women defender' character just because of this fetish. It's not like that you'll have a less good fetish experience, if you doesn't depend to create a 'oohh you're insecure, woman rules' character.
Third, the debate turned to be about if female soccer teams defeating male ones occurs to happen THAT often, not that people are butthurt to see a girl win. So I disagreed. I just wanted to pointed out that this doesn't happen that often, in order to not provide an unreal scenario, that it happens a lot, in the whole world. To be honest they shouldn't be compared to men. But, I believe that, in physical sports like soccer, it should be separated and differences, respected. Simple as that. They aren't in the same level as the male ones, in general. Not that female soccer can't evolve though. Basically, I had seen some points that female soccer evolved in the last years.
Also, it's just a matter of reason about the fact that I'm in a mixed wrestling forum, and if you look at my statistics, you'll see that I contributed quite much here, so it's not a huge deal to me see woman defeating men, and no, i'm not insecure about a woman, quite the contrary.
Not gonna lose more time with this, because it can turn on a ''fistfight'' here, and I'm not in the mood for that, just wanted to come here and give a comment.

You constantly feel the need to post about male team beating women teams, you posted about that Red Bull win in the thread about female vs male teams also just because it triggered you that so many female victories were posted there and you desperately had to "balance" it.

It's so hilarious that you guys feel the need to constantly go into damage control.

It's always "I just needed to point out that women are physically vastly inferior to males and post about Dallas U15 game for the 295329028th time" even though no one cares about this.

And no, the debate was not about how often it occurs. It's just that it occurs and it obviously bothers a lot of people. Also, actually it does occur quite often. Girls play with boys in many countries in lower divisions and sometimes the girls win those leagues, beating all the boys' teams in the process. How is that not often? We're talking about dozens of games. It's just that it isn't filmed and posted on youtube.

While on the other hand all you have is that Red Bull game and some other games that you keep bringing up for years whenever someone mentions anything about female teams beating males.
Old 07-Aug-20, 19:31
Banned
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You constantly feel the need to post about male team beating women teams, you posted about that Red Bull win in the thread about female vs male teams also just because it triggered you that so many female victories were posted there and you desperately had to "balance" it.

It's so hilarious that you guys feel the need to constantly go into damage control.

It's always "I just needed to point out that women are physically vastly inferior to males and post about Dallas U15 game for the 295329028th time" even though no one cares about this.

And no, the debate was not about how often it occurs. It's just that it occurs and it obviously bothers a lot of people. Also, actually it does occur quite often. Girls play with boys in many countries in lower divisions and sometimes the girls win those leagues, beating all the boys' teams in the process. How is that not often? We're talking about dozens of games. It's just that it isn't filmed and posted on youtube.

While on the other hand all you have is that Red Bull game and some other games that you keep bringing up for years whenever someone mentions anything about female teams beating males.
I had helped some female sportists in my life. I even donated money/equipment for some ones who hadn't much resources to compete. But I don't need to prove anything...
Constantly feel the need? It's the first time I'm discussing this subject on the thread. By the way, I practically doesn't participate too much in discussions thread. You doesn't have any clue on what you're talking about. I think you're the insecure judging by your posture.
And yes, the debate just turned on to be about this, specially in the last previous page, you'll see this if you read more closely.
I know about some matches that girls teams had won in younger categories, but when you talk that it happens a lot often, you need more, you're talking about the general scenario, not one match here, and tournament there...
Also, I don't have only those examples. I have more. It's the same ones I listed here, so I proved my viewpoint.
You just came outta nowhere calling me insecure, because as far as I can see, it's the only thing you do, even if the member doesn't direct any offense to you.
Probably you do that because you feel that you're doing some good action, or to behave like some kind of charachter to feed your fetish to be dominated by woman, and seeing them dominate men, and create a world about this, but it's pretty possible to enjoy dominant women without wearing this charachter cover..
Not gonna lose more time with you, because it's pointless and probably will involve the forum in a mess up.
I'm up for continue the debate with jiminy, if he wants to.
Old 07-Aug-20, 20:02
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgorWittmann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had helped some female sportists in my life. I even donated money/equipment for some ones who hadn't much resources to compete. But I don't need to prove anything...
Constantly feel the need? It's the first time I'm discussing this subject on the thread. By the way, I practically doesn't participate too much in discussions thread. You doesn't have any clue on what you're talking about. I think you're the insecure judging by your posture.
And yes, the debate just turned on to be about this, specially in the last previous page, you'll see this if you read more closely.
I know about some matches that girls teams had won in younger categories, but when you talk that it happens a lot often, you need more, you're talking about the general scenario, not one match here, and tournament there...
Also, I don't have only those examples. I have more. It's the same ones I listed here, so I proved my viewpoint.
You just came outta nowhere calling me insecure, because as far as I can see, it's the only thing you do, even if the member doesn't direct any offense to you.
Probably you do that because you feel that you're doing some good action, or to behave like some kind of charachter to feed your fetish to be dominated by woman, and seeing them dominate men, and create a world about this, but it's pretty possible to enjoy dominant women without wearing this charachter cover..
Not gonna lose more time with you, because it's pointless and probably will involve the forum in a mess up.
I'm up for continue the debate with jiminy, if he wants to.

I didn't mean to offend you. You just need to take a look from the other perspective. I posted so many events of women beating men in sports and all the time it triggers some posters here who then start going into damage control instead of either appreciating the content or moving on and looking something else. It's just hilarious to me that so many people here feel the need to bring up men winning against women even though no one really wants to read this here.

I didn't join this forum to read about U15 boys winning against women, and neither did most people here I assume. But on this forum some vocal posters created an atmosphere where you can't even taunt the boys for losing to girls so that you don't hurt someone's precious little feelings.

It's not just this forum, go watch videos of women beating men in sparring and 95% of the comments are butthurt males trying to find excuses for why the guy lost.

And yes, it does happen often, just go through my posts and watch all the videos I posted.

Again, sorry if I offended you. You're a reputed poster here and you contribute and I respect you, I don't have any problem with you. It's just weird to me why you like to bring up the victories of boys so much, you did that in the other thread of male vs female teams.
Old 07-Aug-20, 20:12
Points: 57,576, Level: 100 Points: 57,576, Level: 100 Points: 57,576, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,749 Times in 1,916 Posts

Quote:
I just disagreed to a viewpoint on how many times that it ocurred, and tried to point it out why wasn't like this, in my opinion. I think I have the right to do that...
But how can you disagree on "how many times that it occurred" when I didn't put a number, or even an estimate on it?

I merely said, it seems to be more prevalent than **I** previously would have thought. That's just speaking for myself. I'm impressed by the number of examples of girls teams beating guys teams people like Amazonia and deepkick can find.

We have to keep in mind there are many billions of people on this planet. It's really not just a case of guys/girls that are above average, average and below average. These 3 categories are painting with too broad a brush.

Like I've said before, take a walk into a populated city and look around. What you see is a huge amount of disparity among 'average' people... Fit guys, fat guys, tall, short, young, old, etc...

Very, very few can play sport to a very high level. A lot of kids aren't even good enough to get picked for their school team, let alone their town, district, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-20, 20:38
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"It doesn't happen often"

It's under reported and people don't bother to look up for such events in other languages.

Here's what you need to do. Pick a country where female team sports are popular and try to find if intergender matches are taking place there. Use google translate to help if you don't speak the language.

Let's pick some countries that I haven't searched yet..

A casual search on Croatia and Serbia already finds two more videos of girls whooping boys of the same age.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Boys take the early lead but eventually the girls overwhelm them and win 2-1.

A 5-2 trashing.

But people keep bringing up Dallas U15 as some sort of proof that U15 boys can beat grown up women, when the same U15 boys are often losing to girls their age.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-20, 20:51
Banned
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
But how can you disagree on "how many times that it occurred" when I didn't put a number, or even an estimate on it?

I merely said, it seems to be more prevalent than **I** previously would have thought. That's just speaking for myself. I'm impressed by the number of examples of girls teams beating guys teams people like Amazonia and deepkick can find.

We have to keep in mind there are many billions of people on this planet. It's really not just a case of guys/girls that are above average, average and below average. These 3 categories are painting with too broad a brush.

Like I've said before, take a walk into a populated city and look around. What you see is a huge amount of disparity among 'average' people... Fit guys, fat guys, tall, short, young, old, etc...

Very, very few can play sport to a very high level. A lot of kids aren't even good enough to get picked for their school team, let alone their town, district, etc.
Well, but in your viewpoint, from my view, you stated that this happened pretty often, it's possible to do that without bring any specific number, that's where I disagreed. I see that there are some matches involving U-13, U-15 teams where the strength and physical caracteristicas doesn't differ too much if you compare girls and boys in general. That difference tend to increase and get bigger with the past of the years/ages, which the girls manage to defeat them. Also some professional female teams facing U-15, U-17 teams, and few times they manage to achieve the victory. But to me they are just few matches, and this is not enough to say that they are on the same level as the guys in a general context. You think that are a lot of matches like this happens, and that this is impressive. That's okay, it's different views.
Also, I didn't talk about the highest level, specifically, it's about the general context, and also, lower levels than the highest ones.
Old 07-Aug-20, 21:16
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Here's two more from Denmark.

Brondby women dominating U17 men (two different teams).

Women win 2:1

Women win 1:0

If you look at these matches, the women were totally dominating and should have scored more, the boys couldn't really do anything but get an odd opportunity here and there when girls made a mistake, while the girls played much better, passing nicely and the goal on the second match was really beautiful. They even fouled the men and roughed them up a bit and showed them who the boss was. Definitely a humbling experience for the Danish men.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-20, 22:14
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
garcon at it again spreading misinformation. "the middle aged untrained guy", who was 38 at the time, was a beast, who once ran 250 km in 6 days, swam long distance, and fought sumo wrestlers among other things. A crazy dude with a crazy mentality. Definitely not an average guy by any means. He used to be a bouncer at night clubs when he was younger and trained boxing on and off. For this fight he trained with professional boxers for several months. Waes had a signficant weight advantage too over GDR. And still he got picked apart and finished by her. He did really well considering, and his efforts should be applauded. But this fight is a testament to her skills. It is a clear example of a skilled woman beating a bigger, stronger man who wants to win, not the opposite.
off course I knew that and so any further discussion with garcon was a waste of time for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:

Tags
asian, indian, latina, pakistani, white