Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 26-Feb-21, 19:02
Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Strong mom shocks son.

Tim’s life was never going to be the same! He was still in shock and it had been a week since it happened. The day started simply enough, he went to the gym and worked out, came home and his mom was gone so he hopped on her computer and check out his favorite Scissor sites. Since he was 14 he had dreamed of some leggy, sexy girl crushing him between her legs. He thought he was all alone in this fetish until he left for college and the internet opened him up to a world of pictures, stories and videos about what he dreamed of! So here he was, home on college break and surfing for a good video when he heard his mom come home. “hey tim, I’m home from the gym” He rushed to shut the screen off before he answered. “Just doing some homework mom” He yelled back as he walked to meet her. She was in a sports bra and leggings and her running shoes. For 45 she was pretty fit. She had rock hard abs and was tone all over. After her divorce and Tim going off to school pretty much all she did was workout.
“I’m just going to check my work emails and we can grab some lunch if you want” she said as she headed into her office. He thought he got away with it till he heard “What the fuck have you been watching Tim? Get in here right now!” uh oh he thought. Did I forget to shut it down? He walked in to see his mom looking stunned with a video of a girl scissoring a guy on the screen. “umm I was watching something and that popped up.” He tried to cover. “what could you have been watching that this popped up? And what the hell is she doing?” she asked. “I was looking at self defense stuff, that’s some mma stuff she is doing.” He tried to explain his way pout of it. “well it looks effective! Damn she looks like she could kill him!” his mom added. “where can I learn that?” she asked him.
“well, I could show you some but that’s weird.” He shyly said not knowing how she would react. “ooh fun. There are a few assholes I would love to do that to! Like your fucking lazy piece of shit dad for instance! Show me some.” She was locked on the screen as the vixen on screen switched to a figure four on an almost lifeless victim. “I don’t know mom isn’t that weird? Wrestling with your kid?” he asked. “It’s just self defense, It would be weirder for me rolling around with some fat dude at the gym. I’ll tell you what, show me some moves and I’ll let you use my car to take that tramp Debbie out tonight!” she teased. Now that got Tim’s attention. See Debbie was way out of his league in high school but now they went to the same college and she talked to him alot since they both didn’t know anyone. He had a thing for her forever. She was a leggy, tan cheerleader type and moms car might be enough to get him laid!
“Ok I’ll show you a few you can try.” He agreed. “I wanna try that! I think with my calves a guy would be in trouble!” she said pointing at the figure four on the screen. “yeah maybe, but shes like 20 years younger than you. A guy like me could get out. But lets give it a shot.”
His mom clapped excitedly as they went over to the couch bringing the laptop along. Tim had her sit on the couch and he sat on the floor in front of her. He was about to start telling her how to do it when Mom took it into her own hands watching the video. “ok, so she wraps this leg under the chin and puts this one over..” she lined her legging clad legs on either side of his head and mimicked the video. He really had no idea how strong her legs were until he felt that calf muscle on his neck. “and then she pulls back and..” she pulled back on her foot and squeezed in at the same time. Tim panicked and started to try everything he could to get out. “Am I doing it right?” she turned to watch the video not noticing that Tim was going from red to purple as her tight thighs and calves gave him almost no blood or air. “Oooh I like how she arches up” she said as she copied with brutal results what the girl on the screen was doing. She arched up and Tim tapped frantically on her leg but she was too into the video to notice until she suddenly felt him go limp in her leggy embrace.
When he woke Tim had a dazed look on his face to his mom giggling at him. “oh my god Tim I thought I killed you. You were drooling and snoring. I was no shit googling how to revive someone you knocked out when you came around. Seems harmless enough. Not bad for an old lady huh? These legs here are stronger than those college sluts aren’t they? I wanna learn more! Unless you are sacred of your mom?” Tim didn’t know what to say. He had dreamed of being squeezed like this, but she was his mom! And he was sure he was stronger than her. Maybe the figure four is just hard to escape from. “I don’t know mom, I probably could have gotten out but you had your leg at a weird angle or something. Plus your my mom so I didn’t want to hurt you.” He said trying to hide his embarrassment. “that one looks fun, well for me, not sure you wont be taking a nap again timmy” she said pointing at the reverse scissor that was going on. “I don’t really feel like it” he said. “Tell you what , not only can you use my car I’ll let you use my reservation at La rue to take Debbie to” La rue was impossible to get a reservation at! Debbie would be impressed for sure if he took her there like a big shot. “Its under my last name so the slut wont even know your mommy got it for you” she joked poking him in the chest. “I suppose but don’t expect me to go easy on you” He said. “Don’t expect me to either. But let me take these off. You covered them in more drool than a st benard!” she joked. “give me a sec” She ran to the other room and returned with a tiny pair of booty shorts and her sports bra in the pic below. It was only now that Tim could see how ripped his moms legs were! She could be one of these video girls! But he also still thought he could get out of her holds. I mean, she wasn’t some wrestler, she was his mom. She was twice his age and he worked out a lot too. Plus he was caught off guard last time, he’d be ready for her now right?
“on your back little boy” his mom said pushing him in the chest. He layed back and tried to calm his breathing. His mom pulled the laptop down so she could see how it was done and slowly lowered her booty short clad ass on to his chest. As she started to snake her legs back to engulf his head he noticed just how chiseled and strong her glutes were! They look like they were cut from granite! Was he making a huge mistake? But man, Debbie would be all over him after this date where he looks like a high roller! Suddenly he felt his mom reach back and grab the back of his head. “Don’t be shy, get up tight in there like this fool on the video” she said pulling him up tight into her glutes, his chin resting on him moms tight ass. “ready? I’m going to count down from three. Three, two, one!” at one she straighten her legs, locked her ankles, and bridged her body up on her arms. He caught a glimpse of her triceps, fully flexed as she bridged up as hard as she could. He had never felt anything like this before. It was like his head was caught in a fleshy elevator door and the door was doing everything it could to close despite his head! He was already seeing stars, he couldn’t get air, he was confused, and he was fucked! He reached his hand up and tried to pry her thighs apart but he knew it was no use, they didn’t even budge! But his struggles caused her to take it more seriously that he might get out so he watched in shock as her glutes tighten and presses together like she was trying to cut his head off! He tapped frantically on her firm ass but she just grabbed his arms and held them to the floor. “nope, I’m the knockout queen now! Only one way out of this timmy, night night son” HE fought with all he had trashing from side to side on the floor, but that just used his air up faster. He lay still and accepted his fate worries that his neck would snap if he didn’t. Last thing he remembered seeing was her arch up, just like the girls in the videos he loved, and throw her head back, in amazement and pride of the fact she had again completely knocked out a fit boy in his 20s with zero effort! He hated to admit it, but that image was kind of hot! If it wasn’t his mom he would have been hard as a rock by now, these sexy, strong legs practically ending his life. She gave him one last, powerful thrust to make sure he was out and boy was he!
When he came too she was sitting next to him on the floor smiling at him having a drink from her wine. “hey there, how ya feeling?” he didn’t even want to answer. “you were really out that time kiddo. I had to hold you down because you were convulsing and shaking all over the floor like one of those jumping beans!” She mocked him by shaking up and down with a dumb look on her face and her tongue out. “bounce bounce bounce bounce, ha ha it was great! I bet your neck is sore though. These could have finished you even faster but I was trying to go along with this video you like so much. Not as fun when its your neck huh?”
“I’m fine, well worth it for Debbie! She’s so hot” He started to smile just thinking about tonight. His moms Jaguar, the best restaurant in town, and hopefully she dressed up nice for it too. Short skirt and all.
“show me” his mom said handing him the computer. “What?” Tim answered puzzled at her request. “show me this dreamy girl that’s going to date my son.” “oh, hang on” he said logging into his Facebook. “there, that’s her. So hot” he pulled up her page and his mom scrolled through it. “hmm, I can see why you went through that for this. She’s a looker! And those legs! Cheerleading has done her well. Better hope she doesn’t find your videos like I did! She’s not your mom, she may kill you!” She joked. Tim’s cock started to get hard just imagining that! Maybe someday………

I hope you like this, someone gave me the idea for this one. Pics are Tim obviously, Mom in the bra and shorts, and Debbies cheerleading pic.

Tags
mother vs son