Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: what situation would you want Derek and Carla to be in next time?
fighting for a slice of pizza(apartment) 24 27.59%
vending machine(after jog, resting area) 7 8.05%
Straight up rematch invite(apartment) 40 45.98%
fighting in a subway train(empty subway train) 28 32.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-Nov-20, 15:57
Points: 1,521, Level: 15 Points: 1,521, Level: 15 Points: 1,521, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Convenience Store Fight

This is one of the best even mixed fight story I've seen in a while!

I wanted to see the 'fight for pizza' one but looks like i'm a bit late. Like Carla send a suggestive invite to Derek to come and eat pizza but there was a "mistake" in the order and the pizza was much smaller then expected. Also "for some reason" there's a uneven number of slices. When they get to the last slice, they then decided to have a "unintented" fight for it.

Last edited by Nightgamer; 05-Nov-20 at 20:08.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nightgamer For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-20, 02:36
Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Post Carla vs Derrick 2: Fight for last slice pizza(Rematch)

FYI: Since I felt it fit the story better, I decided to do both choice 1 and 3(which kept flip-flopping anyway between who won in the poll), 1 is this one, and the next and final part will be 3. So enjoy.

Carla vs Derrick 2: Fight for last slice pizza(Rematch)

Carla and Derrick were having a great time. After some time had passed from their first time meeting each other, they've seemed to be enjoying one-another's company and have not since found a reason to start fighting. In fact it seemed to have almost wiped from their memory that before they started hanging out that they fought each other with Derrick ultimately being the winner...Well, it did on the surface, but it was still actually well in their minds, especially that of Carla's, who had not forgot how she was the loser in that fight.

But tonight was not intended for any fists to fly but for friends to hang out. The two having every weekend eating at Derrick's place, both acting friendly and even flirty but tension still building.

Tonight they ordered pizza. Well... Derrick ordered but Carla payed. When the pizza arrived they were both ecstatic. They sat and ate in the kitchen counter, behind them was a big couch that separated the two from the living room area, the size you'd think for a one bedroom apartment that Derrick called home.

"So...you look nice.." Derrick said in hesitation to Carla's appearance. She seemed to get more stunning and stunning the more she comes to visit. This time she had on a white cropped tank top under a open-knit cardigan, while on her bottom half she had on high-waisted denim shorts and white sneakers.

"Oh! Th-thanks." She looked embarrassed but continued to eat. "You're apartment...it looks clean."

"Ye-yeah, it's always like this!" Derrick said, lying through his teeth.

The two continued to eat and have a good time until they had both noticed they were touching each other's hand while grabbing a slice of pizza, which probabmatically was also the last slice of pizza.

First, they were embarrassed, having grabbed each others hand.

"Oh sorry!"

"No, no, its fine."

The two lightly chucked and both tried picking it up, the two now holding it up together.

Clearing his throat, Derrick was the first to speak: "Huh, well Carla, it's funny but you seem to be grabbing it too."

"Yeah, that is funny, maybe because I'm going to eat it."

"Huh? Who said it's yours?"

"Well I grabbed it first."

"Well I ordered it."

"Well I payed for it."

"Well it is my apartment that we're in."

The two started being intense with one another. Until...

"You know what Carla: you can have it."

"...Really..?"

"Yeah, you're the guest so sure, I need to be the bigger man: have it."

Derrick put his hands away from the pizza. Carla was still looking at him concerningly but went to grab it. However, Derrick then grabbed the box and slid it across the counter. He ran to grabbed it but Carla used her shoe to shut it close.

They stared intensely at each other.

Derrick grab her foot and pushed her away. He opened the box but his feet were kicked off the ground since Carla slid her legs underneath the counter to kick his. He fell front forward and nudged his head on the counter. She shot up and opened the box and grabbed the pizza, only for Derrick to pull her legs from underneath the counter and off her feet as she fell backwards, slice out of her hands and landing conveniently on a plate on by the sink.

Derrick runs past her and grabs, goes to take a bit but feels Carla jumping on him, trying to take it off his hand. He tries to knock her off him by slamming her on the cabinets that open up and some dishes falling and breaking because of it. She starts to loosen before he tossed her off of him, her slamming and groaning on the ground, back looked to be aching.

Derrick saw her and went to take a bite but noticed she got up and had a determined look on her face, her hair now kind of covering her face and taking off her cardigan and wrapping it around her waist, showing her skin more.

"I want a rematch, from last time, but for that." She pointed at the pizza.

He slowly put the pizza back into the box and closed it behind him.

"You really wanna do this? Cuz I'll be more than happy to knock you out again."

He went into a fighting pose.

"Correction: this time you'll be taking nap on the floor."

She went into a fighting pose.

The two standing, getting ready for round 2.

Then, Carla charges and goes for a right: Derrick dodges it. He counters with a punch to the side that connects to her ribs.

She goes for another but is this time blocked as Derrick proceeds to twerk her arm, her wincing in pain. She brakes the hold with a kick to his stomach and unfolding her arm. She has his arm and put him in a arm breaker hold: trying to make sure to get the upper hand in this fight. Derrick almost hesitated to get out of it since his arm was all up in her cleavage. But he had to if he had a chance of winning again.

Derrick, using his raw strength, picks her off the ground as she looks in shock as he slams her on the counter.

She screams but changes holds and puts him in a triangle choke. Derrick for a second counts himself lucky he is being put in a hold that he can feel her long legs on him. However, he also needed to get out of it or else he was going to get choked out.

So, he repeated his previous move, picking her up again and slamming her, this time twice, onto the counter, he aching in pain as she lets him go and rolls off the counter.

She crawls herself up with help from the couch as Derrick sees her get up, ready for more.

Derrick tackled her over the couch as they both tumbled over it and onto the floor, with him ending up on top of her.

He arched back for a big punch but met with Carla's foot which kicked him off her, staggering to keep from falling all the way back as he got back his balance in time to counter Carla's running attack that he swiftly dodged and grabbing her arm and using her momentum to swing her to the wall behind him, making a loud sound.

She stumbled back holding her head, not noticing Derrick setting up from behind her. He grabs her by the waist and attempts to flip her but she gains enough of her senses to know what he was planning.

She weighs down while planting her feet to the ground as much as she can to counter his move. He notices this and alternates gears and twists herh body to the floor, now wrestling her to the ground.

With her already weighing them down, they both went to the floor easily and soon were rolling as Derrick was now twisting and turning her body over the floor as he kepts putting the hold on her. She was getting weaker as he continued to tighten his grip and move her around on the ground.

She was now sitting on her bum as he still held her waist, her now weakened but trying to fight out.

"Let go!"

"If you say so."

He sarcastically remarked as he picked her off onto her feet with now ease, and now grabbing her boob with one of his hands, he tosses her backwards and as she is sent behind the two of them and crashing against the sofa, flipping it along with her over on it's backside to the ground.

Derrick got up after suplexing her and walks over to her, who was seemingly motionless on the ground face-down. He noticed her sexy backside that was on display with her jacket being taken off and rapped around her waist.

"Too easy."

Thinking he's already won against his beautiful friend/rival/love interest? He walks towards the last slice of pizza confidently.

He reaches his arm for it but was kicked back with Carla's leg swinging at his stomach, he clutches it and bends down only to be met with a kick to the face, causing him to backpedal and trip over the fallen couch, landing on the carpet.

He snaps up and sees Carla getting up, not showing any effects of being ko'ed.

"You faked!?"

"I just gave you a taste of your own medicine." Carla remarked with a callback.

She pulled the hair out of her face and put it up in a ponytail. Derrick started to notice she was getting real serious about this now.

He also noticed where he groped her, her top was showing some of her boob(more than it was already showing before).

She noticed and readjusted her cleavage.

"You did that on purpose."

"It was unintentional...but I'd be lying if I regretted it."

"Oh yeah?"

She proceeded to take her shoes off, showing her bare feet. She also moved around her limbs and popped her neck. Afterwards she even readjusted her high-up shorts that seemed to be falling a little.

She glistened in sweat, so she unwrapped her cardigan that was hanging on her waist and wiped all her sweat away and tossed it aside.

She looked incredible but also ready to win.

"So, you ready for round 2?"

Derrick was in a trance as he saw her and blankly responded: "ye-yeah..."

"Good." She wittingly smiled as she used her leg to kip up the couch back up and grabbed a pillow and tossed it at Derrick, hitting directly at his face.

He snapped back into reality, "Agh, wah-"

Now the pillow aren't exactly harmful, but it was actually intended as a distraction, which worked as she took the opportunity and punched him square in the face.

He was taken aback but had no time to react as she kept punching him: whether in the face, the stomach, or breaking his defense as he tried to block, it all failed.

He tried tackling her but was counteracted with a knee to the face as he shot back off her. He staggered as she them grabbed him and sent him to the couch behind them, him landing on the cushions but still in danger and needed a plan.

"Aww, where was all that confidence you were going on about from beating me? Come on big guy, I know you can do better than tha-" Carla's speech was cut short with a pillow to the face, with Derrick grabbing one and slamming it on her like a chair.

Even though it was a pillow, having someone's full strength behind it as they hit it on you hurt even a little. She stunned away but he went after her and hit her again to the face. Her now on her knee as he pelted her with the pillow.

"It isn't much but it gets the job done!" Derrick shouted as he hit her with the pillow again.

He went for another hit but she turned and hit him with the pillow she had tossed at him from before, this time holding onto it, making the impact have much more oomph.

"I couldn't agree more." Carla grinningly remarked as the two then turned into a standoff, both wondering which will make the next move. Then the two just think f*ck it and just start swinging their pillows at each other. Carla swinging but missing as Derrick dodges and slams his onto her. He goes for another but she slams hers onto his which pushes him back and is slammed by hers.

The two kept playing pillow fight for a bit until Carla sings hers at him but misses and loses her grip of it.

"Hahaha-argh!" Derrick laugh was cut with Carla using her fist to punch him. She did it again until Derrick uses the pillow as a shield to block or at least cushion her hard-hitting punches. Which works as Carla couldn't land any good punches on Derrick. Derrick even using the pillow to trap her hands.

They both struggle until their combined strength unintentionally rips the pillow, dispersing a bunch of feathers into the room.

"My pillow!" Derrick screamed as he looked at his hands with the remaining's of it he held onto.

"Sawwrryy!" Carla sarcastically remarked.

Derrick sent several attacks to Carla and likewise her, but none really connecting with the feathers blocking some of their view. Though they started to gain their vision back, the feathers started to make Carla's nose itchy, until it became too much an she sneezed, stopping her flying fists to cover her nose.

"Bless you." Derrick said to Carla after her sneeze but then hit a massive right to her face as she didn't have a opportunity to block as Derrick kept wailing on her until she got on one knee struggling to not collapse.

"Time to say goodnight again, princess."

Derrick walked behind her prone body as he, like before, put her in a rear-necked choke hold. Horror flashed in her eyes as she gasped after being put in the same hold that knocked her out last time. She put her hands on his arm that was holding her neck. She was still on one knee while Derrick was still standing.

She started to lose consciousness as she continued to gasp for air.

"Can't wait to finish that last slice of pizza after knocking out such a babe like you twice."

"heh, yo-u sure know h-ow to woo a woman, h-uh?"

Carla had wittingly remarked to Derrick but knew she was in trouble. If he completely synched it in, then it was over 2-0.

She used her remaining strength to try and move them onto the couches, which worked but now they on their back.

"You can't win, just accept defeat."

"You beating me that day was humiliating. While it was fun and I like you, I need to defeat you." Carla proclaimed as she reached for something on the couch.

Derrick almost let go as he had just process her words. "Wait. You. What?"

His moment of realization was cut off with Carla grabbing a leftover pillow and slamming it to his face, momentarily letting go of his grip and letting her free.

She rolled away and coughed and gasped from the air being let into her body again. After a moment to regain some energy and her lost breath she got up ready to finish the fight.

"And I want that last slice of pizza!"

Derrick on the other hand was rubbing his eye and got up from being blindsided with the pillow. He was still looking to fight but was a little less in train of thought.

He went for a punch but she swiftly dodges, then another, then another, finally she doesn't dodge but instead blocks punches him. She repeats this over and over again as Derrick is trying his best to hit her, but is unable to as she just won't let him.

She kicks him in the ribs, then the face, all with her bare feet. Then she goes for a knee to his chest but he finally catches her attack and pushes her back against the wall. He runs up and swings at her but she ducks out the way, causing him to slam his fist into the wall.

He grips his hand and turns to Carla who swings at him and connects. He tries to swing with his other hand but she catches that arm and hits it in the opposite direction of its bending, which makes his arm now hurt as well. She holds it and kicks him in the stomach then the face as he staggers away from the wall and in the middle of the living room.

He's down on one knee with seemingly none of his arms fully use for combat now. He looks don gasping at the pain as Carla stand in front of him. Her hair bangs almost covering her eyes as she breathed heavily.
She used her foot to raise Derrick's face up by his chin and slowly move his almost motionless body up, looking to put him in a position for a roundhouse kick which will knock him out for sure. He barely reacted to the beautiful woman putting her foot on his face and using it to raise him up to finish him off.

She finally let go and got ready to finish him but with a sudden burst of energy he headbutted her, causing her to grunted in pain and turn away from him.

"I'm not done yet!" He screamed in defiance. He ran up to her and attempted to put her in another hold from behind.

They skirmished a bit with Carla gaining the upper-hand by elbowing him in the gut which caused him to gasp. There, she hooked her arm around his head and grabbed his arm with her other arm and with all her strength, ran and jumped onto the couch and ran off of it to run a bit off the wall and finally pounce off the wall and role off onto the ground, using her force to make Derrick roll and slam on the ground. He was quiet for a second, then groaned in pain and attempted to get up slowly, but let out a breath of air and his body gave way and fell back on his side onto the carpet floor. He was not moving.

Carla was exhausted. She was trying to get up herself from that series of moves and was more tired than hurt, thanks to her not getting harmed from that crazy move. The same could not be said for Derrick, who was still not moving from Carla's impressive move.

Carla let out some air as she stood up and let her hair down from her ponytail. Her body still looking amazing even after the hard fought fight she just had.

She started to walk towards the prize that awaited her but was stopped with a hand grabbing her shorts, nearly pulling them to where you can see her underwear.

It was Derrick, barely conscious, but still looking to fight. He was on his knees trying to get up but couldn't find the strength to.

She looked down at him who was clearly out of it.

"wa-wait...I-I'm...still not...done yet..." He said barely. Now crawling up to Carla like a mountain and even grabbing hold of her top that showed her cleavage just to hang on. His face resting on her midriff, next to her belly button.

Carla faintly smiled, "That's what I love about you: you don't know when to quit." She knew she had to really finish this.

She bent down with her face in front of his. Her breath touching his face with her talking.

"Here's a reward for your efforts." With that one statement, she grabbed his face with her soft hands and brought his closer to hers, connecting their lips as she kissed him.

Even though he was barely conscious, he still felt everything, the softness of her hands that weren't punching him, the smell of her hair, an especially her soft lips that he was currently touching with his. He even started to feel her tongue start to insert in his mouth. He was not expecting to get this out of fighting a girl for some food, especially at that moment where he was on the brink of being incapacitated by said girl, but he didn't fight it, well mainly due to his limps not in full use and most of the energy had left his body.

Carla, after a few unspoken moments with only a few moans from her, finally released the kiss with her catching her breath as she pulled away with a string of saliva still connecting the two for a moment.

She stared at him who's eyes are barely open. She took her hands off his face and stood back up.

He looked up at her: her cropped tank still covering her large breasts, her high-waisted shorts really showing off her hips and long legs, her now bare feet that lay on his carpet floor, and her long beautiful hair complementing her amazingly.

She was emulous.

"You're good. But it looks like I'm the better one tonight"

But she still a pizza to win.

With that, she twisted her body a bit and kicked him square in the face with so much force she did a whole 360 turn back to her position before kicking, with now her back to Derrick, who upon receiving the kick, body bounced off the couch seat next to him and ragdoll on it before slowly timbering down onto the carpet on his back, unconscious.

The match was over. Carla had won.

She looked overall at Derrick's apartment: pillow feathers all over the place, pillows on other sides of the room, kitchen tools scattered, chairs flipped, and at the center piece of it all, Derrick laid out on the floor, beaten by a beautiful woman in his own home.

With her hips all out and her hand on said hips, used her foot to move his body to see if he is truly knocked out: he was.

She walked over to get her reward: the last slice of pizza.

She put up a chair that had fallen due to the ensuing chaos, sat down, and took a bite.

She immediately spat out, "Urgh, it's all cold now!"

Later that night,

Derrick, having woke up on the floor, noticed Carla sitting on the couch, with her having cleaned up his apartment that the two caused.
"Oh! You didn't have to-"

"No it's fine." Carla responded quickly. Her not even looking at him.

Derrick just remembered what Carla had done to him, not just beating him, but just before doing so. He looked away after sitting next to her.

Carla seemed to have really realized what she had done, which to her was a adrenaline in the moment for her that after calming down, had been embarrassed to where she couldn't look at him in the eye.

The two sat awkwardly next to each other on the couch.

"You've gotten stronger."

"Yeah, I've trained a little bit after our first encounter, with me losing and all."

"Yeah."

The two still couldn't really look at each other. The two when fighting seem to get out a side to them that the didn't know they had. Not only that, they both basically know what the other thinks of them. Finally, Derrick was the stared directly at her with seriousness.

"Carla."

She was taken aback as she turned towards him.

"Y-yeah."

"I want a rematch."

"...Huh..?"

"I know what we did was techinquely one but no, I mean a official, preset rematch and not just one like we did right now. We're currently 1-1 so how about we see once and for all who's the better fighter?"

She stared at him for a second and finally caved in, she loved fighting him.

"Sure. I accept, however, we're doing so at my place for our 'official' rematch. Deal?"
"Deal."

And so, the two scheduled seemingly their final bout against one-another at her place and in the proceeding week, trained to see who was the best fighter out of the two once and for all.

Next release will be the final part of these two's story. Who will win and be officially the better fighter of the two?

Would like to hear your opinions and theories as to who will or should win. Thanks for reading!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Competitive MvF For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-20, 16:54
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Post approved, was in queue
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-20, 20:50
Points: 3,301, Level: 24 Points: 3,301, Level: 24 Points: 3,301, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Can't wait to see the final bout
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fightape For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-20, 23:34
Points: 4,630, Level: 28 Points: 4,630, Level: 28 Points: 4,630, Level: 28
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Super great story! Can't wait for finale!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mwf228 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-20, 13:04
Points: 1,446, Level: 15 Points: 1,446, Level: 15 Points: 1,446, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Amazing stories. I think Carla will have an advantage by using her sexy body to turn Derrick on. A breast smother or a headscissors at some part of the next fight would be great. And at some part of the fight, Carla can place his foot on Derrick's face in a victory pose, right before Derrick, with a sudden burst of energy, tackles her to the ground!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aezakmi For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-20, 22:13
Points: 1,521, Level: 15 Points: 1,521, Level: 15 Points: 1,521, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Judo Re: Convenience Store Fight

Another great fight!

How about having the final rematch end with a double knockout? Like either with holds (double headscissors for example) or with a cross-counter (punches or kicks).
Derrick and Carla are a great match for each other and they will try to do their best to win but their bodies still got limits even after training.

And before the rematch, they decide the loser will pay for their date (That tension pays off!). When they recover from the fight, they'll both pay for the meal since they both lost but it's still a win/win for them. Of course, that doesn't mean they won't fight in the future!

Last edited by Nightgamer; 01-Dec-20 at 03:46. Reason: grammer
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nightgamer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-21, 09:29
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , Wow! What an amazing fight , the all fight fight was great but the finishing move did by Carla not only was great but it also so sexy, even if it not a sex fighting , but it one of my favorite story here as it was a competitive fight ,hard to know who`s gonna win , of course the second chapter it was clear that Carla would won but it`s still back and forth fight, for the third chapter I expect Carla will win again.
I hope you create your mixed fighting league universe it is going to be great as you`re a wonderful writer.
The Following User Says Thank You to zekowrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-21, 19:29
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

I like the idea of the double headscissor knockout, as Nightgamer said. That would be cool.
The Following User Says Thank You to Robocop1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-21, 07:06
Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Post Re: Convenience Store Fight

The Final Bout: Derek vs Carla III

Part 1: "let's make it interesting"

It has been a while since the two had met, but finally Derek and Carla meet again. This time at Carla's place, the two will settle things once and for all: who was the better fighter?

Derrek was nervous for several reasons: the first being that he was going to see if he was the better fighter, the second was that he was entering a girl's place.

He rang the doorbell and in just a few moments, Carla came out. Though she came out in sleepwear, her top being slightly unbuttoned, showing some of her cleavage. No pants; just white panties. "Oh, hi Derek! Come in, Ready to get knocked out again?" She said

jokingly...or...un-jokingly?

"Hehe. Not sure, you?"

"No, I already slept pretty good."

The two entered, Derek being the more nervous of the two. He saw how neat and tidy everything was, getting the feeling she didn't have to force herself to make it clean for a guest, that she just lived like this -- unlike him.

Something did catch Derek's eye when he came in: there was a clear, empty area set for the two of them to fight. No more of them bumping into things as they fought. Just the two of them with their only advantage being their skill and who was the better fighter, which only fired Derek up.

Carla was acting more nonchalant, which was weird considering what was about to happen. Maybe she thought she had an advantage in this since she's on her hometurf-- though that's exactly what Derek thought until Carla knocked him the f-ck out.

Derek noticed how his opponent was dressed-- and how hot it was. Carla's pajamas seemed to just over her cleavage, but enough to see a lot of skin. It was unbuttoned enough to see her naval cavity and loose to where her sleeves were covering most of her hands. It was strange however that her hair seemed perfectly fine despite her clothes giving off the expression she just rolled out of bed.

They arrived at the living room, which mentioned prior had been cleared out for their match. Carla stood in front of Derek, not having said a word since they arrived. She seemed to be preparing herself for something, which was most likely the fight(in Derek's eyes). However she then proceeded to start speaking, starting to slide her clothes to reveal more skin. "Hey Derek,"

"Yeah...?" Derek, not knowing how to react, just awkwardly responding.

Carla, without warning, runs up to Derek and pushes him to the wall behind him, pressing her half-exposed body into him and her face near his. She whispered: "I have a proposal,"

Derek, not knowing what to do in this situation, responded. "Wh-what is it?"

"Since this is our final bout, let's make it interesting." She said as she lays her soft hands on his chest closing the distance between their faces even more.

"Sure, how?" Derek, starting to whisper himself as he got his face closer as well.

"Whoever loses has to do what the winner asks of them." Carla's face got closer. Her hand reaches and grabs Derek's and wraps them around her back.

Derek knew what she was doing, trying to seduce him into agreeing and making him do whatever she says if she wins. "You know that means if I win then you get to do whatever I say. Right?"

Carla reached in, locking lips with Derek. Frenching him as he could only stay still and not even resist. She pressed her body up to his, causing his back to repeatedly make contact with the wall behind them.

After an intimate moment, Carla releases their kiss and speaks once more. "And what makes you think that?"

She seemed to have a newfound confidence since their last bout. She did defeat him in his own home, and came very close to beating him in their first encounter. They were also in her place this time.

Considering the way her body felt more defined than before, Derek can surmise that she had trained hard for this match -- like him.

Derek wasn't about to let her toy with him, he was going to toy with hre as well.

He grabbed her ass with his two hands and was groping them as he spoke, "Considering I defeated you in our first fight, I'd say you shouldn't underestimate what I can do."

Carla let out a moan that just came out without her say-so. Derek continued to grope her ass as he started to nape on her neck. She let out more moans. Until he stopped, only to press his lips onto hers.

She didn't fight back.

The two passionately kissed for what felt like ages. Derek still groped Carla's ass while Carla continued to make noises that only fueled him more.

Finally, after moments of tongue wrestling, the two let go of each other's lips, staring one-another.

Still ont finished with her, Derek forced her to turn around as he let go of her ass, only to now grope her large breasts, which were barely being concealed with the buttons on her pajama shirt.

"On the contrary," Carla finally responded. "I love that you have gotten stronger than before, considering how our last fight ended. I know how dangerous you can be, I'm just hoping for more of a challenge, since I thought you were getting soft on me."

"Don't worry, I definitely haven't gotten soft on you." Derek whispered into her ear, then went back to naping on her neck.

"I can tell.~" She turned her face towards Derek, and began kissing him again, as he was still groping her breasts.

After another moment of intimacy, the two released each other's tongues from the others, heavily breathing.

"So," Carla let out, "Do you agree to my terms?"

"Yes." Derek responded with, not thinking at all.

Carla smiled. "Good." Carla finally opened her eyes again.

Derek did too but frowned instead. "Wai-!"

His change was cut off with Carla grabbing him and tossing him to the center of the room again.

Derek rolled himself in away to not be hurt from it like before.

He smiled. "You sneaky girl.~"

"I know." Carla said. Now unbuttoning her sleepwear shirt, slowly taking it off to reveal nothing but her white bra and panties. "But it was funner this way."

"You won't be saying that when you are lying on your own floor." Derek responded, having taken his shirt off, only having on his shorts.

The two began to circle each other around the room.

"What, like what I did to you last time?" Carla snarkly remarked.

"Oh this isn't going to end like last time."

"You're right. Because this time: I'm putting you to sleep, as payback for our first encounter."

"That sounds hot; too bad you'll be too busy sleeping on the floor after I knock you out with my fists."

"We'll see."

"Yeah. We will."

The two took a stance and, at the drop of a dime, attacked.

To be Continued…
__________________________________________________ _______________

Hi, I’m back after being too busy(and lazy) to finish this story... to finish this story.
I just want to say the feedback to this story has been amazing. From what started as a one-off idea and short story has evolved. Thanks to your requests and support, I have come back to finish this and move on to write more stories in the future.
This is just prelude for the fight. The next post will be a full-on fight with only one winner(already decided on who’s winning btw) Post your predictions and let me know what you think as the next part will be released in less than half a day.

Team Derek or Team Carla?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Competitive MvF For This Useful Post:

Tags
chokedout, fistfight, knocked out, mixed fight, mvf