Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Feb-21, 02:36
Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default The Alpha Murders

The Alpha Murders
by Rebecca Lawe

Part 1

Virago Moderne

As I arrived at the scene I did a little mental fist pump in my head. Katelyn's car isn't here yet so I arrived first for once. Perhaps when it's 6 AM it's easier for the guy who doesn't care how he looks to get there first but I was still claiming the win. I put my lanyard with my badge over my neck and walked into the scene.

This was a bad one. The deceased was a female. Definitely a female. Quite a body, fit and full of hot curve. Other than the smashed leg and collapsed skull that is. What a mess. I had seen a lot but this might be one for the record book. The head looked like it had been crushed by a vice or something and was totally unrecognizable. I did a quick search of the body. Wow. The left knee had been similarly crushed to total destruction. There was nothing left of it but pulp.

As I continued to check the scene a murmur went through the officers in the room that I knew could only mean that Katelyn was arriving. Katelyn as always looked perfect. Oh, I meant her hair and makeup and dress but ok the rest of her was perfect also. Katelyn had red hair and piercing blue eyes that made a striking combination. Her skin was so light that there were jokes about her being a vampire. The skin tone and facial features were like a high fashion model. She was extremely busty but wore dresses that somehow seemed to hide that in some way that I am sure women understand but were mystifying to me. The tightness of the outfit showed her outrageous curves shifting from broad wide shoulders, tiny and I mean tiny waist, exploding back out to her hips. Her arms were well-toned and showed hints of both muscle and veins when she moved even casually. As impressive as her top was it played second fiddle to her backside. Her butt screamed power and arched so far out that it was not just a shelf, it was a whole desk back there. Her backside always looked like she was poised and ready to explode into a high jump at any moment. The rest of her legs were similarly muscled and toned. At 6'1" she rarely wore heels but even so her calves still pumped and showed off as she walked and turned.

When I found my new partner was going to be a woman I had a lot of doubts and then when I saw her I had even more. It took about two weeks not to just watch her move or stare at her. The first time she yawned and stretched back it took a physical effort not to gasp out loud. I quickly learned how smart she was, how tough she was, and how good at her job she was. She had made me better at my job and I was supposed to be the one teaching her. We had become close, as friends and partners, and now watching the rest of the world reacting to Katelyn walking through it was just an added bonus.

"Bout time," I gruffly exhaled without looking up. "This one's a bad one."

I could feel Katelyn frowning at me but knowing her this well I knew it to be her smiling frown if that makes any sense. "Well not everyone just sleeps in their clothes and comes to work looking like you, Paul."

I made an exaggerated frown face. "This suit is pressed. Well for me it's pressed," I mused as I knew how much I fit the stereotype of the detective in rumpled clothes that never seemed to quite fit right. My hair never quite seemed finished or combed completely. I had learned to use it all to my advantage and use people's preconceptions against them. It really helps a detective if they think you're an idiot.

Katelyn came in closer. She bent down and took a closer look and then to my surprise she turned and left the room! We had seen a lot of stuff but I guess this one was too much for even her.

I covered for her and continued to do the scene. I made sure I got all the photos at the right angles. When the coroner arrived we looked even closer at the body. Around the woman's neck was a medallion. It reminded me of my lanyard with my badge. I sensed Katelyn over my shoulder. There was no doubting that presence. I made a move with my hand to let her know there was no need for any apologies and motioned with my chin at the dead woman's badge. It was laminated plastic with a coded keystrip on it. In the middle, it had a logo with the Greek letter alpha entwined with the feminine symbol. "Not very subtle," I said in a quiet voice as I got a picture of that on my phone and stood up.

I had long learned not to be concerned with how much taller my partner was. My driver's license said 5'10" but that was pushing it a bit so the statuesque beauty had about four inches on me as I looked up at her perfect features. "We will let forensics do their stuff and we can find out where this comes from," as I held up the photo of the emblem. I took another look down at the mangled body. "Looking at her build we can probably start at the gyms to ID her."

Katelyn still seemed a bit spooked but nodded and we went back to the office and got our morning coffee. I did some final paperwork of a previous case to clear everything for this new one - letting forensics have a bit of time to come up with a good lead as well. I was just finishing my paperwork when Katelyn came in and leaned in toward my desk. Only by long practice had I learned not to stare when she did that.

"The dead woman's name was Sharla Lewin and the thing on her neck is a key card for a private gym called Virago Moderne." She threw down some files on my desk. I took a quick look and up at her.

"That was fast. Forensics got an ID already?" I leafed through the material. Sharla Lewin, 28, an insurance adjuster, address. And then the club. "Private gym? What the hell is that? Like a country club?"

"Forensics didn't come in yet but I made a few calls and got this," Katelyn said. "Couldn't wait around all day on you," she added with a wicked smile.

"Well aren't you a wonder," I declared as I rose out of my chair and put my suit coat back on. "OK. Address first and then the...Virago Moderne."

Katelyn chuckled which on her was this throaty rumble that could probably melt a glacier. I even twitched a bit. "Did you just call me Wonder Woman?"

I wrinkled my nose and clapped my hand on her shoulder. "I am going to pretend you didn't say that," as I marveled not for the first time at how solid that arm felt as I clapped it.

Sharla Lewin's home was nice. Like real nice. I remarked several times that this didn't seem like the sort of place an insurance adjuster was affording and noted down to check if she had money in her background somewhere. Otherwise, there was nothing much of interest. The place was clean. Nothing seemed out of place or like she was experiencing any sort of stress. She had a room full of gym equipment that would have made my high school jealous but one look at what was left of her showed she was into her fitness. We finished there and I took her laptop with us. I put in a request for the tech boys to crack into its passwords for me so we could take a stroll through there as Katelyn drove us to the club thing.

Virago Moderne was in an exclusive up-town area that I probably couldn't even afford to loiter in. On the outside it was very nondescript, with a simple door with that same logo from the card found on the dead woman. The door did not open and we saw we needed to be buzzed in so I held up my badge to the camera and just as I was about to knock on the window when the door buzzed and we went inside.

Inside the Virago Moderne opened up into a huge fitness facility. All very chic and stylish and somehow it even smelt good like something was being pumped in the air to freshen it. There was a desk in the front and we approached it. Behind the desk was the largest black woman I had ever seen in my life. I don't mean fat, I mean big. She was somehow both immense and yet attractive and I was not sure how she pulled that off. As she watched us approach she crossed her arms across her chest and stood even above Katelyn. Her whole look and persona screamed bodyguard and my radar went off at once wondering why this place needed that. She didn't smile as she asked if she could help us.

I came up to about her chest which was roughly the size of a battleship. She wore an orange shirt that said the name of the club across the front of it in black letters. Her hair was cut short and styled back and her facial features were quite pretty. Those features were attached to a 6'5" body that looked like she was ready to line up at left tackle for the Cowboys. Her presence was striking and I guess that was the purpose of her being in the front. I quickly got my bearings and put out my badge again "We'd like to talk to someone in charge."

"About what?" she said in a clear clipped tone that seemed annoyed and just to add to it her hands clenched actually making a knuckle-cracking sound and her shoulders straightened making me wonder if the orange shirt was safe as her body pushed against and lifted it outward. The words stretched noticeably.

I am quite barrel-chested myself and I am used to pushing it out there when I want to cut through the crap and get some info. On this woman my chest came up to about her belly button so it was not going to have the sort of impact I was used to. Katelyn walked up, her sunglasses sliding down as she removed them slowly and put them in her pocket. Even her tall frame was eclipsed four inches or so by the desk guard but she still growled out, "Are you the one we need to talk to about an investigation?" and her finger poked out into the woman's shoulder.

There was a tension in the air I could not quite figure out and I found myself gearing up like it was time for action when the woman pulled back and lifted a phone and poked a button on it. I could not hear her talk, which was quite a feat because I was really trying to, but afterward she turned to us and said, "The owner is coming right up to talk to you." Her hands at her sides were clenched tight now and I had thought her arms were big before but the swelling showed how much more work they were capable of if needed.

I nodded and took the chance to look around at the place as we waited. There were some gym-goers in view and every one seemed hotter than the next. All women, they were working on treadmills or steppers. As I tried to get a better view the giantess blocked in front of me and said "This is a private club."

And when I say blocked I mean blocked. I walked into her and stopped dead. And she didn't move even the tiniest millimeter. It was intimidating and hot as hell all at the same time but I tried to look nonplussed and looked up at her. It was a long way up but I kept my smile on and I refused to back up and stayed right there against her big, thick body. "Yeah, how does that work? I mean say if I wanted to join how would I do that?"

"You apply and we decide if you are worthy," came a voice from behind me and I turned to see a 50ish woman looking immaculate in a black top and skirt set. She was about 5'11" with chestnut hair well made up and a figure of a fitness model. Only her face revealed some lines to show that age as her body was tight and as well packed as everyone in this place seemed to be. She had a confidence you could feel even at this distance. "We are very selective, however," she added with a smile. "Hello I am Jennifer DeLisle," and she held out her hand.

I pushed off the wall of woman I was leaned against and went to meet the owner. "Detective Paul Town," I said as I took the hand. Her grip nearly crushed my hand but I managed not to let it show. "Even if I am a man? By the name of the place I figured it was only women..."

"We are mostly women, yes but there are some male members as well," she cut me off. Obviously, she was used to leading the conversation. "I am surprised you know what a Virago is Detective."

Something about her tone pissed me off so I suppressed a sly smile as I cut in with, "Sure. A Virago is a big, ugly broad in literature..."

Her expression could have cut through a diamond. "Originally a Virago was a female warrior, strong and brave. It was men who changed its meaning over the years to mean a shrill, distempered woman," she cut in again - the distaste clear on her face. "As usual men are unable to handle the concept of a strong woman." The bodyguard nodded and even Katelyn seemed to like that line of reasoning.

"Yeah that Shakespeare ruined it for all of you," as I looked at this trio of amazing female bodies in the room with me and when I had turned so I was out of view of the others, I winked at Katelyn.

"What are you detecting here, Detective," she once again broke in, her voice clearly annoyed now, and I thought I heard Katelyn stifle a laugh.

I bit back another cheeky comeback to that setup line and got serious. "I am afraid I have some bad news for you. One of your members, Sharla Lewin was murdered last night."

This dented her calm some and I saw the change in her expression for just a second and then her perfection kicked back in. "And how does that involve the Virago?" she said smoothly.

"She had the club pass on her when we found the body so we are just checking everything out. You know how it goes." I walked towards her like I was going to offer support knowing she would not want that as I tried to keep this woman so obviously used to leading on her back foot so maybe I'd get something useful.

But quickly she jumped into action mode instead. "Well, we sure want to help this as much as we can. I will get Ms. Lewin's file and information here on the computer. And Gemini - take Mr. Town to her locker so he can see what he can ... detect. I can stay here with Katelyn and ...chat." This lady talked in pauses like everything had hidden meaning. Maybe it did. The moment of weakness was gone and she was all business again barking out crisp orders to us all.

My eyebrows went up but I nodded simply. Her name was Gemini? Of course it was. "Ok Gem where do we go?" I clapped my hands and rubbed them together as I stared at the huge vision.

Her grunt this time sounded more like a growl. But she didn't say anything and led me toward the rear of the gym. As we passed by a room I heard noises and peeked in. There were eight women in the room going through a workout I recognized as the Filthy-50 cross-fit workout. Having tried it myself I knew how insane and high level this workout was but they all seemed to be keeping up and moving through the movements well. They were currently changing from the 50 walking lunge steps and into the 50 knees to elbows. The women all looked to be slightly older, maybe in their 30's or 40's but all were in fantastic shape. A gaggle of Milf's for sure but ones that could kick most anyone's ass in stamina. This gym was working at quite an elite level. Leading the group of women was a little pixieish vision wearing a bright yellow one-piece workout outfit that had a smiling face with its tongue sticking out in the center of it. It was so tight it showed she had rippling abs underneath and when she moved and went through the movements herself, her bottom and legs exploded impressively. She was a head shorter than most of the participants but she seemed to be in charge and was leading the rest through their paces. Her accent was French as she moved the women and encouraged them to work. I pretended to not know and nodded to Gemini. "Hey Gem what are they doing?"

"This is our mid-level cross-fit class. They are performing the Filthy 50 workout with a target time of 25 minutes." she said crisply like reciting a script.

Mid-level? Shit! But outwardly I only nodded. "Oh filthy 50, so it's dirty then."

Gemini's grunt this time came with an eye roll. "You see Mr. Town, cross-fit workouts are named. The filthy 50, Fran, Murph..." She stopped as she looked like she wondered why she was even explaining this to me and pushed on my shoulder to urge me to go into the locker room. I paused and watched for a while even if it was hard to resist the push of the behemoth beauty. As the participants worked into the 50 push presses there was some noticeable struggling going on. The French Pixie whipped up the energy to keep the group going. A few started to fall behind the pace but four were still going strong. By the time they got to 50 burpees it was down to two still going to finish it on time, four more who were struggling to keep up, and two more that looked like they were going to throw up. I sympathized. A mature beauty in a purple leotard with light brown hair and a chest to rival Gemini actually looked up and saw me there and winked. She was nine-tenths of the ways into one of the wilder workouts I know of and she is winking at me. Damn. I kept my eyes on her as they finished. She never missed a single double-under of the final rep of 50 in the workout. Amazing. She looked at the clock and slammed down the jump rope and pumped her arms and gave me another wink. Her body was thick and pumped from the huge exertion. She wasn't ripped but extremely thick and muscled with the body of..well like the body of a cross-fit athlete. Duh. Then she turned and urged and helped the stragglers to finish the workout.

I shook myself from my peeping and went with Gemini into the women's locker room. She checked if anyone was there and then led me to a locker and said it belonged to Sharla Lewin. It had a lock and unable to resist I once again nodded. "Ok so tear off the lock for me and I will take a look."

I was getting used to Gemini's grunts now - I guess she didn't appreciate high comedy. She produced a key from somewhere and for the life of me, I am not sure where it had come from and unlocked the lock. She took it with her as she took a single step back where she stopped like she intended to stay and watch me. She had that classic arms crossed bodyguard look. I made a little shooing motion with my hands for her to back up and was rewarded with another grunt. But she did back up and let me do my job. I looked through the dead woman's locker. Not much you wouldn't expect in a locker at a gym but I made note of everything in my book and had Gemini lock it back up and instructed her to leave it like that and not touch anything in case we needed to come back to look at it.

While she put the lock on I left her behind and walked out of the locker room. I bumped into the cross-fit babe I had been glued to watching. Up close her face was even more attractive. A face that seemed to be perpetually smiling. It was impossible to miss the expanse of her top and I saw a tattoo on her left arm in the shape of a rose. The purple leotard was nicely sweating as she bumped into me. Straight on chest into chest bump. I made an uhh noise as I struggled not to go backward from the bump as she laughed.

"Whoa there Hoss, but this here is the woman's locker room." The sparkle in her eyes showed she did not really mind and was just teasing me.

"Oh just looking around. Those were some impressive moves in there." We were still chest to chest and as I said though I am pretty barrel-chested I think hers was out barreling mine as she breathed hard from the tough workout. Each of her deep breaths pushed the chest out and into mine like it was bashing at the gates. I was starting to feel like I needed to go work out more.

She batted her eyes and leaned on me a bit. "Thanks Hoss, this place is great. The progress I have made is beyond what years somewhere else can do." Not moving she stayed plastered to me and pushing her chest at me. Or maybe they just pushed that way all on their own. She finally leaned back enough to offer her hand. "Mitzy Rodrigues," she said and gave me another grip-crushing handshake I was getting used to at this place.

"I'd love to talk about that progress Mitzy," I said. I wasn't sure why but my Spidey Sense was telling me this place was somehow important in this case and I wanted some unfiltered information. "I am Paul Town. I am thinking of joining and wanted to learn more outside of the sales pitch." I nodded my head at the looming giant as Gemini moved to join us.

"I'd like that Paul," she whispered into my ear as if she didn't want Gemini to hear and she pressed a card into my hand.

We started back to the front but I again stopped as I passed by the woman who had been the instructor for the cross-fit workout. Or maybe girl, she looked really young. But really wow. She was currently placed under a collection of weights as large as I had ever seen in one place. As I watched she arched under it and stomped her feet on the floor and lifted her pelvis into the collection so huge, I swear the bar dipped at each end and lifted it up. Then took it down and repped it. And repped it. I lost count of the reps as I stared at her torso. Her legs. Her butt and how the intense work made them stand out. The muscles bulged large and with fantastic definition. The butt dimpled in and looked like even spandex could not contain it for long. Her abs had looked etched before but now they were so deeply cobbled I could count the ridges even through her top. Her face turned red and then purple but she kept going. Finally, she let out a gasp, went down and stayed there. She wiggled out from the weights and jumped to her feet. Her tinted hair swung as she jumped up and wrote down her progress in a workout book. She had looked pumped before leading the class but now she looked otherworldly.

I had seen some hip thrusts in my time but that was.... something. She saw me watching, smiled and practically bounced to me, and moved in close. "Do you wish a chance?" she teased and in her accent it came out lovely. Up close I saw she had braces and I wondered just how old this vision was. Her yellow workout singlet seemed to be in a struggle now and the smiley face was stretched in some impressive ways as she pointed at the weights. Her muscles were tight and ripped and she could have stepped up on any fitness stage and won.

She had this aura. Like she was giving off hotness in waves.
"Oh if I lifted that I'd never fit into my pants," I said with a wink.

She giggled and it was a musical thing that I felt down inside me. "Well come back anytime and we can see what else we can do with your pants." and she returned the wink to me.

She was the one working out but suddenly I was the one sweating now as I returned to the front. Katelyn was standing there talking to Ms. DeLisle. I paused and listened in and gave myself a chance to cool off from my talk with the pixie.

"Your, Mr, Town seems to be quite a piece of work."

"He's a bulldog," Katelyn replied. "When I first started partnering with him he used to always tell me he was one better than Al Bundy." I smiled as I remembered that joke. "I just figured he meant how he's a bit of a slob but I looked him up and found out that he scored 5 touchdowns in the State Championship game - so one more than Al Bundy scored."

"And...," Ms. Delisle started.

"He's relentless," Katelyn interrupted her this time. "He could have gone to college to play ball but he joined the army instead. He could have gotten out of the army after his leg injury but instead, he just switched to intelligence analysis. He could have collected disability after he left the army but he joined the police instead. He doesn't give up."

"I wouldn't have pegged him as the Intelligence type."

"He likes you to think that. Like how he got you bugged when he pretended not to know what a Virago was."

Ok, Katelyn was starting to give out secrets to the store here now so I busted up. "Ok do we have everything we need here."

Both women turned and nodded. Katelyn waved the file and we gave the standard don't touch anything and we might be back later and all the rest. I didn't discuss what I had heard. As we drove I got a call on the cell. I listened and grunted. Maybe it was catchy.

"We got another body."

(Not much action yet but a lot more to come. )
Old 24-Feb-21, 07:30
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: The Alpha Murders

Perhaps there wasn't much action yet, but we did get a room full of pneumatically endowed women in tight lycra spandex jumping and stretching, grunting and flirting. It certainly seems like this story is off to a great start.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
Old 24-Feb-21, 10:00
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I liked what I read here, there was a bunch of stuff hitting me at once, but I guess the thing that got me going the most was the part where the seemingly teenage girl was doing reps with her pelvis with a very big, heavy barbell, her body was pretty sculpted, and I'm guessing she is pretty strong, maybe even stronger than she showed there. I hope she wasn't a one off character and will be used more in future installments.
Old 24-Feb-21, 21:06
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Apart from the stuff we are all here on this forum for, this was actually a preety good story, with good writing. I am intrigued
Old 25-Feb-21, 00:52
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

that's building a whole case , great writing
Old 25-Feb-21, 16:56
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great setup so far. I have been very impressed with your writing skills. I'm looking forward to the next chapters of this story.

Last edited by anthony; 25-Feb-21 at 20:36.
Old 02-Mar-21, 03:37
Last Achievements

The Alpha Murders
By Rebecca Lawe

Chapter 2
The Plot Thickens

The second scene was so similar to the first we both knew instantly we were talking about the same perp. This body was dark-haired, muscled, and if the head was still in one piece probably gorgeous. Katelyn gasped when we walked in but kept her cool otherwise. Hurray for getting used to overwhelming gore. Again the left knee was pulverized and the head so totally destroyed there was no quick way to identify her. We did our investigation and, of course, the body did have another Virago Moderne key card, this time on her wrist.

I took Katelyn by the shoulder. Wow. And talked quickly, which I did in a crisis situation. "OK, I am going to go back to that club and rattle some cages. You go to the coroner and press them for results on this. We got ourselves some escalating crap here and need to get out ahead of it. What sort of weapon did this damage and make sure they checked thoroughly for any drugs in the system."

"Drugs?" Katelyn asked.

"Anyone taking down Virago Moderne members might be needing some drugs to slow them down first. Like elephant tranquilizer," I added quietly mostly to myself but not so quiet that Katelyn couldn't hear it and smile. She nodded she had it and I headed back to the private club Virago Moderne.

I barely had to wait to get buzzed in this time. Heck, I am practically family now. Gemini was still at her post and I swear she looked bigger than she had this morning. She nodded at me and before she could open her mouth I got in there. "You know you would be so amazingly hot if you smiled. I need to see someone quick. We got a situation going on here." And I started to walk right on by towards the rear of the facility.

I got about three steps when I felt hands at my arm-pits and I was lifted and carried back to the desk. My feet were off the ground by a good six inches and then plopped down firmly as she let go and moved in front of me. "Listen here detective you can't just come in here and make demands." The voice was level and even as if the effort of lifting and carrying me wasn't even noticeable.

I have to admit it took a second to compose myself from that feat but I had work to do. I stopped myself from staring at Gemini's body and put on the tough detective voice. "We've got two dead bodies and this place seems neck-deep in it. So we can talk here or I can start asking people to come with me to the station to talk." My voice was loud enough for her to want to quiet me down so she motioned me to follow and we headed down to a room in the rear. The gym was more crowded now than it had been earlier and the clientele still seemed to be one hot body after another. It was quite a remarkable array of bodies on cardio equipment, lifting weights, doing yoga, and cross-fit moves. I hadn't seen a guy yet so I began to wonder if they really did have them here when we got to a matted room in the back area.

There was a small crowd in the room and in the center, I saw the first guy besides me in the place. He was a well-muscled blonde guy a little over 6 feet tall. Young, probably 20's. He had what I considered those flashy sort of muscles that were more suited for dancing at Chippendale's than it was for working, but I did have to admit he had a lot of them.

Across from him was the girl I had watched earlier leading the Crossfit workout. She was wearing a black leotard and looked even better than she had before if that was possible. She smiled and nodded to the onlookers and approached the man. They were going to tangle? Shit even if this guy had eight, maybe 10 inches and a lot of pounds on the beauty I had watched her hip thrust what looked to be about the weight of a compact car for reps so I knew where my money went. I peered over at Gemini. She leaned in and said in a low voice. A hot voice if you must know. "People like to watch Aline work." She then crossed her arms back in bodyguard position.

On the mats, the guy circled and looked wary. So he must have known some about this hot little body as well, because he didn't look like he wanted to just rush in even though he was so much larger. Finally, he crouched a bit lower and lunged in. It was a nice lunge and it seemed he had some wrestling training as he reached out for Aline's right leg and looked to take it into a single leg takedown. He moved fast and committed hard to the move.

Aline let her leg bend some, making the man go in deeper to try and grip under it, and take it into a takedown. Then she suddenly just collapsed down on his head and leaned over showing flexibility reaching so far over him she now had his right leg in her arms as her body looked like it was basically laying over the big man's body. The man grunted in effort to lift on her body or the leg in his hands or both. But Aline was not moving. You could see the muscles in her back and arms ripple and the crowd made an oooh of appreciation as she pushed into her own grip and the man's head was pushed lower and he ended up being forced down onto his shoulders. They rolled back towards Aline as she pulled his leg. Aline ended up sideways across the man's back and pulled him along.

In the roll, Aline had her legs hook the man's left leg and pull it up. Her arms had the right one held tightly, so now she yanked both legs way up high. His knees were at the same level as his head and he looked like a trussed turkey. His butt wiggled out at the crowd and his head was bent sort of forward by the position of her body. She pulled with both arms and legs and his legs went way up high. His legs were up so high I winced in sympathy for the guy and I had to give him credit that at least he didn't scream out. More than a pinning combination this looked painful to the back, legs, even his neck.

Then Aline flexed her arms and legs enough that you could see it, and his head pushed even more forward putting pressure on his neck and spine and his legs jerked higher. "YAHHHHHHH" a loud scream echoed in the matted room and the crowd murmured approval. So much for not screaming, I guess, but who could blame him. He looked like her arms and legs were playing wishbone with his body. His legs were so high up it didn't look natural.

Next to me, Gemini grunted. "Nice spladle."

"That has a name?" I couldn't help from exclaiming as the guy's yells drowned me out. "Listen I ain't no spectator, let's get to it." With a shrug, Gemini went and edged Ms. Delisle's arm and led her to me. I couldn't help but watch the few more seconds of the torture the little pixie was putting to this big guy. To my eyes, he had given long ago but the pressure didn't release for a while. Finally, she let him go and she just kipped up and exploded to her feet to the applause of the crowd. I had seen fit bodies do that before but with this girl it truly looked like she just flexed and exploded to her feet almost by levitation. Her muscles were showing well and she was flushed and smiling as two other women in Virago Moderne shirts went and checked on the dude. As they did this another guy stepped up. He looked like the other guy's twin. I guess misery loves company.

Reluctantly I took my gaze away from Aline and focused on the angry face of Ms. Delisle. "A second club member has been murdered and we need to talk," I cut in quickly before she had any chance to berate me.

It was a frustrating next half hour or so as I talked to the lovely club owner. No, she had no idea what could possibly cause someone to want to kill VM members. And twenty other versions of this statement. I put up my finger when Katelyn called and told me the new vic was named Evangeline Murphy. I relayed this to Ms. Delisle.

"Poor Angie," she said and I saw a stir in the lurking Gemini. I filed that away for later. But that was an outburst compared to any other information I received. No, she did not know of any connection between Evangeline and Sharla. No, no one had ever received any threats. And sorry no I would not be able to interview members at least not on club grounds.

"Listen," I finally said. "You are stonewalling me here and it's going to get someone else killed."
"I wish I had some information that could help you," the woman replied coolly and I knew I was done here. The best I could do was get a list of current and past members. At least we had something to check and see if anyone obvious popped up. I shrugged and shook my head and as I walked past Gemini I looked up at her perfect features and grunted. I didn't even wait for them as I walked out towards the front.

As I passed by the matted room I heard more cheers and couldn't resist looking in. I was surprised the guy could even walk after that spladle thing and as I peeked in he wasn't walking. He was draped across Aline's shoulders. His muscled body was so long it draped over each side of the elfin girl but her wide smile made it plain that his weight was no worry for her. He looked even worse than when I had seen him earlier and he wasn't putting up any resistance as the girl carried him around the room. The twin was shaking his head and rising from a spot on the other side of the room. Aline still looked perfect. Sweaty and super pumped but not a mark on her. The guys had obvious bruises and looked disheveled and they looked so sore you could feel it yourself. The crowd gave Aline a cheer and she bounced in time with them which finally made the guy react and cry out and I heard several I gives. But that didn't seem to end the match here as the girl reached up and gripped on the man's thigh and torso and brutally yanked down bending his back. His screams were so pronounced they shook me and I started to walk out to them.

Gemini's arm yanked me back. I turned at her angrily and she looked placid and like tugging me back was not much of an effort. "She knows what she is doing."

It took a level of effort I'd rather not talk about to dislodge her arm as I hissed to her. "Yeah, that's what I am afraid of." As I turned back Aline indeed did let the man crumple off her. She simply shrugged him off her shoulders and he landed like a load of laundry with a dull thud. She placed her foot on him and struck a pose. A most hot pose I must admit, but I just shook my head. This wasn't a match it was too one sided for that. She then turned and gave a come here motion with her fingers to the twin. He didn't look so sure about that and I can't say I blamed him. He looked sore and slow already as he moved to the girl.

She took his hands almost gently and laid back. Allowing him a full-body pin on her. You could see the muscles on his body stand out as he tried to take advantage and press down and wrap his arms around her neck and shoulders and push to entangle legs. The girl moved to keep her legs free and lifted them up. I thought at first she was trying to get her legs up to grip him with them. But what she did was way more amazing. Her arms came around the dude's body and gripped. She kicked her legs and like she had before she kipped to her feet. Except this time she did it while lifting a more than 200 pound man with her. Her legs cocked back and rolled and then with a jerking explosion and loud grunt she jumped to her feet carrying the man with her in a tight hug. The grunt showed it took effort but if I had not seen her do that I would have thought that move was impossible.

Aline paused only briefly on her feet as she bent her knees and exploded upwards again this time jumping with him in the air. You could see the muscles in her legs, already so impressive, bunch up even more and define and ripple as she exploded up into a jump. She went to a height most of us could not achieve and she was carrying the weight with her as well. Her arms flexed holding the man's body tight as they went up. She turned and kind of half twisted in the air like a diver to angle his back downward as they descended. He gave out a yell seeing what was coming. Aline's arms slid out from under the man and into a wide T. That made it look wildly hot like they were flying and she was the pilot as they slammed the mat in the most powerful slam I had ever seen. WHUMPF! The man hit on his shoulders so hard it echoed in the room and cut over the noises of the crowd. The weight of her body driving into him as well made it a devastating impact that I swear you could feel vibrate. Then it was quiet. Everyone was astounded at this amazing display of power.

She dragged herself off the twitching man's body and rose and took another pose. The guy didn't move and laid there like he had been run over by a train. The crowd found its voice and gave a cheer for the pixie goddess. They asked for more but she shook her head. "I am afraid our dear friends here are done in for today," the girl said in her accented English. The crowd booed and asked for more but she shook her head. "Let's hear it for our brave grapplers." She clapped her hands and the crowd joined in but it was plain their claps were for her and not for them. She walked over towards the exit where I was and as she got to us she turned to Gemini. "Make sure they get well rewarded," she edged her chin towards the still prone men.

"Yes, Miss," Gemini answered. The pixie gave orders to the giant? Interesting.

"Hi there handsome. Did you like the show?" It took me a second to realize Aline was talking to me as I looked down at her. She was the first person in this place I had to look down to look in the eyes. Lovely eyes. Up close her tone and muscles were even more impressive. And from a distance they had looked perfect so that was saying something. I don't think I had ever seen a body that was that size yet still just emitted a feeling of power. And hotness.

"Quite impressive," I replied trying not to notice how close she was to me and how as she took each deep breath her chest kept bumping into my body. The sweat made her skin shine and the tone was immaculate everywhere. I checked. Her arms and shoulders looked like a top-level athlete and her abs showed through so plainly even with the one-piece leotard on that I wondered by how much she had a six-pack passed. Her butt was the crowning achievement though. It stood out and pumped and flexed and as she shifted from left foot to right foot the muscles swelled and moved and etched at the sides of her glutes. She had the most pronounced Gluteus Medius I had ever seen standing out enough to see. No wonder she could jump so high while carrying such a heavy weight.

She knew I was checking it all and smiled. The braces made me wonder again at her age. "Maybe some time you would like a try?" she said and leaned towards me a bit challengingly. She was sweaty and pumped but didn't appear tired at all, even though there were two men lying behind her still working to even rise from her actions. I found I was actually intimidated by a girl with braces a head shorter than me. She seemed to sense that and she licked her lips and leaned in tighter. It made me step back but she followed staying in close contact. "Not every fight has to be so.... pounding." Then she leaned in tight enough to give me one of those European double kiss things and turned away to acknowledge some of the crowd.

I roused from like a dream to find I was puffed up like I had been flexing and I was also rock hard down below to the point of throbbing. I am not even sure when that happened but good lord maybe this girl really was a pixie and had some sort of energy. I drove back to the station giving me time to be focused again. And to calm down.

Katelyn gave me a look when I came in but I just pushed straight to business to avoid any questions about whether I looked more rumpled than usual. The coroner had the report on the first body. Nothing concrete on the method, just that it was a blunt instrument delivered with tremendous force. No duh. I had seen a lot of force around that club so that was a wide pool of suspects.

The interesting part was that there was quite a cocktail in the system of the woman. Chloryl Hydrate and Succinylcholine were found. So both a drug to knock her out and then one to paralyze, or at least, really relax the muscles. Gave the killer some time to do that sort of damage to the body.

Katelyn stared at one of the photos. "Who'd want to do that to someone?"

"Maybe someone who got spladled too hard?" I mused quietly. Katelyn stared not knowing what I meant. "You work on this list of members and see if anything pops," I told her.

"What are you going to do?"

I held out Mitzy Rodrigues's card. "I am going on a date."
Old 02-Mar-21, 06:19
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I love what I see out of Aline, she is so small, but has a very powerful body, one able to outwrestle and overpower two guys much taller and heavier than her, she might be the killer, even so, I'd love to see her continue to show off her strength and athletic skills. While not having super strength, for her size, to do the things she did was awfully impressive, and if I may be frank, arousing.
Old 02-Mar-21, 21:23
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

That was great. Apart from the overwhelming sexyness, this a well written crime story
Old 09-Mar-21, 18:11
Last Achievements

The Alpha Murders
by Rebecca Lawe

Chapter 3 - Things That Go Bump In The Night

I wonder how rich someone is when they have just a blank card with only their name and a cell number on it? Ms. Rodrigues was happy to meet me for dinner. What can I say, I am irresistible. Although why she kept calling me Hoss all the time I was going to have to figure out. I am a detective after all.

I about choked when she named the place and said she had a reservation there already. A meal there would be about the same as my car payment but if I was posing as a prospective VM member I guess I couldn't recommend we go to McDonald's instead. I had just enough time to clean up and get into my actual good suit and get to the swanky place.

Mitzy was already there as the maitre'd - this place had a maitre'd - showed me to our table. Mitzy was wearing a blue dress that showed off her body spectacularly. As she rose to give me a welcoming hug I watched how her broad shoulders and broader chest worked so well in the tight dress, showing an amount of cleavage that might be illegal in some states. The dress form fit so well it accentuated the curves and thickness of her body and I could have stood to lengthen the hug some but we sat down.

I was charming of course. But it was easy to talk to Mitzy. She was brash and outgoing and fun as hell. I tried to work in as much about the VM club as possible without seeming too interested in it. All I had to do was bring up my honest admiration of her body mostly to open that area up and ask about the club.

"Everywhere else I seem to hit a plateau and can't progress but since going to VM I just keep gaining. I start to wonder if there's a limit to it now," she said and flashed me a nice flexing arm that made the waiter sliding by gasp, and we both chuckled at it. She talked about the combination of training and nutrition they did. Diet, yoga, weights. Rinse and repeat.

"Looking at you I am sold. How do I get in?"

She smiled and patted my hand. "They have a committee of four of the senior members and then Delisle. They decide."

"Can I bribe them, I mean grease the wheels, to get in?"

Her hand squeezed over mine. Strongly. "Those babes don't play. I suggest you say yes ma'am, no ma'am a lot. The senior members don't hang around with us lower levels much, only one I ever see is Delisle. Now, hush and eat your meal, Hoss." Her squeeze got right up to hurting but her smile was wide and genuine.

"Yes ma'am," I said with a wry smile and had my excellent steak.

"Oh. you will go far," she said and laughed heartily which did delightful things to the top of her dress.

The meal was amazing. The company was better. I had some more questions for Ms. Delisle tomorrow and now enjoyed my night with Mitzy. That was easy to do. Finally, the waiter brought the bill. Mitzy looked at him and with a sweet smile told him, "Hon, the way you been staring down my dress all night maybe you better tip ME." I nearly did a spit take with my drink and he turned a bit red but she quickly patted his hand and let him know she was messing with him.

Then she turned to me and the sparkle in her eyes let me know it was my turn to be messed with. She put the check on the table between us and then put her arm on the table her hand wiggling. My eyebrows rose but wordlessly I leaned in and took her offered hand in the classic arm-wrestling position. It was impossible not to watch the swell of her chest and how the sleeveless arm looked and I just decided it was just going to fire me up to really go for this. I squeezed the grip hard and tensed my arm and shoulder. I nodded at her ready.

She did a quiet 3, 2,1, go . I tensed. Flexed. FLEXED! I looked to explode my arm into it, twist the wrist, and lean my shoulder in hiking my chest a bit over the table. And then my hand hit the table so hard it made a loud thudding noise that made people around look to see what happened. I was slammed down firmly in a second flat. Shit! I mean holy shit wow. My eyes wide I managed not to wince too much at the force my shoulder just experienced. "Wow," I muttered and resigned, my other hand reached for the check, not sure how much the right was moving for a few seconds.

Her left hand reached and stopped mine and now she had both my hands pinned. "I win - that means I get to choose. I got this Hoss," and she scooped up the check and left me to shake out my arm and watch her. "Now, does my being able to do that make you nervous or excite you?" she asked as she stood and leaned toward me so close her cleavage showing off in front of me.

I tugged her hand down and to me and pressed it where she could feel what I thought of her display. Her eyes lit up and her smile was so genuine "You ain't seen nothing yet Hoss," and her hand gave a little pulse to what she felt.

We took her car as my POS was going to spoil the mood. Her house was of course huge and amazing. We went in and as I looked around the stadium-sized front entry I whistled. "You can tour later," she said and before I even had a chance to tease about needing a map, she ducked down and suddenly I was over her shoulders like a sack of potatoes. She ran up the stairs two at a time my weight of little hindrance to her and kicked open a door and in we went. She pushed the door closed with her foot and heaved me onto the bed with a simple shrug of her shoulders.

I lied there looking up at her as she slid the straps of her dress over the shoulders. "It's not often when I find a strong guy who isn't annoyed or scared of my body when they see what I can do." As she talked the dress fell away with a skill any stripper would have been proud of. "And even rarer when that bod is a hot man I find interesting. So buckle up Hoss and get ready for a night you can brag about when you're old and gray." Her body stepped forward to the edge of the bed. Her chest stood out, clearly not needing the support of a bra to stand out perfectly. Hands on her hips, she looked like a Valkyrie ready for battle and I said a light wow which made her smile so wide it made her face shine.

As she reached for my pants I blurted out. "Wait there's a few things I haven't been up front about."

She unbuckled the pants and peeled them down. "Hoss, I knew you were a cop the first second I saw you. I will give you all I know that might help you find what happened.. tomorrow," she said with a flourish as she yanked down the pants. My hardon was prominently thrust against the underwear. And my prosthetic leg on the left leg below the knee jumped into view.

That was the OTHER thing I was going to bring up. It was a pretty bad injury while in the army. But at least being under the knee I could usually move around and do most things without people knowing what the pant leg was covering.

To her credit, Mitzy barely blinked and instead carefully and slowly took the artificial leg off and set it carefully aside. Then she faced the bed and lifted her arms. And flexed. The biceps leapt to impressive levels and the chest pushed out like torpedoes. Tight stomach and big, thick, strong legs finished the hot picture. "Hoss, I am a 58 year old woman that is twice as strong as you," she said the flexing still growing and tensing. The thick muscles now peaking, striating. "If you find that exciting I can take you on a ride you will never forget."

58! Holy crap. She didn't look within 20 years of 58. Somehow that this amazing collection of muscle and sex appeal was that old was shockingly hot to me. My hardon picked that moment to answer for me and poked out of the top of my underwear. She eyed it and got a wicked smile combined with an expression that seemed to be near to tears in her eyes as she reached down to my armpits heaved me up and banged me into the wall!

I have no idea at what point my shirt and tie and jacket went flying around the room and just recall that I was plastered to the wall as if an industrial press was holding me there. Except this particular industrial press had a 38dd chest slamming into my chest and the hottest skin you ever felt. My feet weren't really touching the ground and I gasped at the level of pressure.

I inhaled. Pushed my chest out and flexed. My pecs and arms shook and bulged in effort, to relieve some of that pressure and I heard Mitzy coo at it. "That's it Hoss. Pump that lovely body up for Miss Mitzy. Flex it. Flex it so hard!" I strained and felt every muscle engage and swell. But I didn't move at all. The pressure against me just increased. The lovely chest I had been watching all night pushed into my pecs and I gasped and started to wonder if I needed to lift my hands and do a self-defense move. Or a headbutt.

Mitzy seemed to sense my growing desperation and snatched my hands and pinned them to the wall. Now I was worried and almost gave that headbutt but again she was like reading my mind and leaned in and kissed my lips and pinned even my head back to the wall. The pressure on my chest grew and she sucked the air from my lips in the kiss. My arms strained but it was not working one iota. Good god she was going to kiss me til I passed out!

As my vision started to swim she pulled back and I sucked in air. Her hands slid down my now pumped-up body and felt at my crotch, My hardon had lengthened and thickened in response to her amazing power and the feel of her body. Even in the pain and worry of blacking out, that part of me had only grown more excited. "One in a million Hoss," she said with a hungry look.

I reached my hands for her arms and body but she gripped my one arm at the wrist while slapping the other away. She pulled and ducked and in a flash, I was up over her shoulders facing the ceiling. Mitzy chuckled and gave a moaning noise that seemed to show her power was even turning her on. She walked around the room with me and got her hands on my leg and torso and held tight. Not bending me but making it plain she could.

"You are one gorgeous hunk of man who's probably not used to this," she talked evenly and not as if holding me was making her overly strain but she accented certain words with jerking downward pulls that arched my body in a bit of a U and forced grunts out of me. But in Mitzi's (uhhh) house we follow Mitzi's (UHHHH) rules." The bends got more pronounced and my back was really feeling it now. She continued the pulse and ease up cycle for a bit and added in bending her knees and half squatting me back up. I was starting to think that only double my strength was underestimating the difference between us and I wondered if giving up would help or make it worse.

Her one hand migrated up higher and gripped my manhood. It was throbbing and rock erect and sticking straight up. As she felt it I felt myself do a little twitching spasm. "Why Hoss, I think it might rain in here," the strong woman said with obvious glee as she gave it a squeeze combined with the deepest pull yet and my moans started to have a double meaning. "You seem to like Miss Mitzi's body and what it can do." A pull and stroke had me shaking.

"I think Mitzi is the most amazing woman I have ever seen," I blurted out both meaning it and hoping a little flattery would improve my situation. My back tweaked and I added a groan of pain.

Mitzi swung me down like I was a baton, instead of 214 pounds of person, and slithered my body over hers until I was back on my one leg in front of her. My manhood was in full salute to her, so erect it was angled up and throbbing visibly. "It is MISS Mitzi," she said with a smile. The sweat on her body was the only sign she had been working and it made the pumped muscles look even better. "But a good start," she said and her hands held at my arm pits as if she was worried I would have trouble standing.

I was used to standing on one leg and balanced well even if my body was in a state. I was throbbing, aching, and about to explode as she had dangerously come close to actually making it rain in her room, but my machismo still desperately wanted to try and surprise her now. People tend to think that 3/4 of a leg is not going to do anything so it comes in useful for subterfuge. I leaned into her pumped, hot body and fought to ignore the feel of it and instead hooked my leg so it was clinging to her like a vine. My hands patted down her torso which she appeared to enjoy so my hands reached grabbed her at the hips and as my leg pressed at the back of her knee, I lifted with my hips and back and dumped her hard on the mattress with my body thumping down hard on top of her. If it had been the floor this might have been a wicked takedown - on the mattress, it was just hot.

I was rewarded with a surprised gasp from Mitzy and I followed by grabbing her hands in mine and pinning them to the bed. My legs worked inside hers and tugged them apart some as I arched my back and plunged myself into her. OK, the little guy was calling a lot of the shots in my head right now, but it was still effective enough to get a surprised gasp from the muscled goddess. So I poured it on. My hips drove in and I used the fact that she had made me so ramrod, steely stiff to help me really drive deep and full into her ready body. That it was ready and wet and excited made me feel good.

I gripped the hands tightly and rocked my body, feeling her curve and impressive top against me as I drove my hips with a bit of wildness. My back was wide and pumped up and my legs flexed to put all I could manage into it and see if I could flood her with some feelings. I thrust and pumped and held tight.

I felt her grip on my hands tighten even more. For a moment I thought this meant she was reacting and then as I plunged in and arched and pressed, I then jerked to pull back up. And didn't move. She had somehow clenched inside and held me there. Oh, that can't be possible, can it? My back strained and my butt bulged hard. My hands jerked and tried to push my upper body up while she held tight to my hands as well and kept them pinned to the bed. Pinned but under her control.

Then the pressure grew on my trapped member. It felt amazing and then it hurt. And then it HURT! My eyes widened and I stifled a cry but my facial expressions must have shown what I was feeling as Mitzy chuckled. "Oh Hoss," she drawled. "At what point does the big strong man realize that although he thinks he has invaded the helpless woman, he is in fact surrounded by overwhelming forces?" The crush grew to the point where I finally did cry out a sharp AHHHH and it reduced.

It switched into something I can try to describe but it's impossible. She started showing muscle control to a level I had never even thought or dreamed possible. Mitzty started to flex her internal muscles so they traveled up and down my throbbing erection. It started at the base and like a musical instrument, it played each note down the length squeezing it alternately to the tip, and then went back the other way to the base. Then just to show it wasn't an accident she did it again.

My lips quivered and I made some sort of noises I would not even recognize as mine if played back to me and I struggled. I struggled hard. My back convulsed so hard I pulled a muscle there. My arms and legs and butt. They all flexed to pull up. To push down. To go any direction in any way. I flexed so hard it put any workout I had ever tried to shame. But I didn't move. Oh, my hips jerked and shoulders swayed. My hands remained fixed to the bed. She found it enjoyable to make it look like I was holding her down when in fact it was her holding me so tight I couldn't even budge. All the while her internal muscles were showing their virtuoso control. Squeezing up and down my throbbing erection like it was a tube of toothpaste.

I don't know if it was a facial tell or something she could sense inside but she could tell when I was about to explode and she squeezed tight and hard on the tip of my penis. I cried out as UHHHHH she forced the orgasm back into me and went back to the delicious torture. This repeated over and over. I would get to the edge where you thought no force on earth could stop the orgasm and then she did and squeezed it back into me. My noises started turning into whimpers. "Now Hoss," she said finally after I had endured who knows how long of this. "Do you believe Miss Mitzy could make you cum til she decided when it would stop and that if I wished I could destroy this lovely thing inside me." She clamped down so hard and I saw spots in front of my eyes and jerked and strained wildly. Wildly, but ineffective of course. Though I did see that her body was sweating heavily and was pumped beyond pumped now so at least I was making her work. "Do you really believe?"

I nodded as I couldn't find my voice right then. The pressure went back to the up and down pulsing on me and I gasped out. "I think if Miss Mitzi wants me to cum I will cum. I think if Miss Mitzi wants me to cum twenty times I will cum twenty times, I think if Miss Mitzi wants me to never cum again I will never cum again." It all just blurted out of me like an avalanche, as at that moment I really believed it. This was control beyond what I ever thought possible. I was on top of this amazing woman but she had total control of every part of me and could do anything she wished with it. I stopped straining and just stared down at her now smiling face.

"I knew you were a very smart boy, Hoss." The pressure retreated and instead pressed hotly again. "And good boys get rewarded," she said. I almost cried as I felt the orgasm approaching knowing she was just going to squeeze it away again but instead I spasmed and erupted. It went on and on, surpassing anything I had ever felt in my life. AHHHHHHHH I convulsed and spasmed so hard things went dark.

I think I was only out a moment as I jerked awake and looked around. Mitzy was standing at the edge of the bed. She was toweled off and no longer sweating but still so pumped and she lifted her arms and flexed. Maybe it had been longer than I thought. Seeing me awake she leaned in. "Now Hoss," she said slowly and deliberately. The flexing arms and legs and chest pumped and strained in a show of shows. "You will worship this body the way it deserves to be worshipped or things might go bad for you." She had this smile and I think she was only messing with me with the threat but if my sentence was having to worship and explore that heavenly body well I wasn't going to object.

I think that I could rise off the bed surprised her as I scooped her up and she made this giggle that sounded like it came from a teenager rather than a muscle-packed near 60-year-old goddess and I put her on the bed. I started then on World Tour Miss Mitzy.

About two hours later I came up for air. World Tour Miss Mitzy had explored every inch, and every spot of her amazing body. At each spot I would tell Miss Mitzy how amazing it was as I felt and rubbed, kissed and licked, fondled, and even humped each part of her. Mitzy seemed to really enjoy it and cooed and moaned and writhed against the bed. She didn't rush me or tell me where to go but left it up to me. She would flex and pump each location of the Grand World Tour as I pressed and tested and felt it. She would make me guess when it was fully flexed and I was wrong every time as it got tighter and harder no matter how tight I thought it already was. I kept going back as if unable to believe that a body part could be that thick and hard and have her do it again. She would flex, I would be sure it was done, and then it would somehow grow tighter, thicker, and harder. I would move to a new area and then return to old ones again drawing moans from her.

Bicepland and Chestylvania received special attention and were popular attractions of the tour. I kept coming back to over and over, but every spot was visited. I poured myself into feeling and rubbing this body that had shown me such amazing things. The legs felt like I was literally putting my head in the Lion's Den as I licked and kissed but this was my show and she let me feel and rub. She was so pumped now from tensing and flexing for me. Letting me feel how the muscles felt relaxed and how they felt tensed. I said something about how I wished I was strong enough to feel them really working and she tsked at me letting me know she didn't want THAT sort of submission from me. I took my time and rubbed and massaged every square millimeter of her body.

I was rewarded that by the end she was squirming and hot and panting. She was sweatier than even before when she was controlling me so I guessed I did a good job. I kissed up the cute tattoo on her left hip and lifted my head up to see her. "One in a billion, Hoss." She smiled.

I am not sure at what point my body got hard again. At first, I had felt like it might never get hard again such was the force of the release but somewhere in the crawling and pawing over her pumped body, I was again ramrod hard. I had found the spots she liked to have felt and which areas were sensitive. I now moved over her from above. She had been so long just letting me move on her that it was easy for me to slide in and get a perfect position over her. In the army, we had called this the North-South pinning combination. My later light study of judo had taught me it was called the Kami-shiho-gatame. I held her arms at her sides between my knees, thighs, and arms and I pressed down. She gave an intake of breath and I tensed hard half expecting my body to fly off her as she exploded out. This was a hold that was supposed to allow you to hold a stronger opponent down. But there is stronger and then there is stronger.

So Ok, maybe 99% expecting her to move me at will, I moved forward anyway. My left hand moved under her leg and lifted her hips and legs up enough so I had access and I started to lick and suck at her. She flexed which felt so hard under me but I held the hold hard and leaned my head and shoulders enough to really get into her and moan and suck. My tongue fluttered and searched as intently as I had searched every other part of her. Her moans intensified and the muscles worked up so much it felt like I was riding an active volcano. But maybe if I kept the pressure going through this spot I could ride the volcano. So I sucked and trilled my tongue inside her and moaned to add vibration. I held on and flexed and pressed to hold and lean into it. At some point it turned into a 69 as she noticed my rock hardness sliding against her as I flexed into the position. I licked and moaned into her and tried to maximize her reaction and keep myself free of her ability to make me insane with delight.

My arms and legs corralled in and body pinned down so hard I was shaking in the effort of it. I sucked and moaned and tried to flutter my tongue to send waves and vibrations into her as added stimulation. Her body pumped even more amazingly as she arched up high and let out a loud moan. Her legs kicked down and lifted us into a bridge and she jerked, spasmed, and tightened. I picked up the pace even more and held on tight to ride through her reactions and lick and suck and try to draw it out as long as possible. She held up in the bridge an impossibly long time as I rode it and moaned and licked and strained to stay over her. I was clenched so tight to hold on and ride her jerks and arches that my muscles were nearing failure. We bucked up and down with her bridging body for a long while as I slurped and moaned and sucked all I could to draw it out. We finally crashed back to the bed and I untangled and rolled over to her. Mount Miss Mitzy had erupted.

Miss Mitzy was covered in sweat. She brushed my hair back and smiled. "Well, that was a surprise Hoss. I haven't cum when it wasn't my own idea in a long time. Thank You."

"You are welcome Miss Mitzy," I replied. Then my wry smile kicked in and I added. "Now, why the hell do you call me Hoss?"

She laughed out loud. She snuggled in close and we joined sweaty and pumped bodies. "You just look like a cowboy to me, Hoss."

I must have been deep asleep to not hear Mitzy get up and leave. She left me a handwritten note saying something about being too cute to wake up along with a cup of coffee and another longer printed out sheet. On it was a list of the Senior Commitee members of Virago Moderne with a few notes on each. It also said that Sharla Lewis and Evangeline Murphy were good friends and always did everything together. There was a handwritten note on the bottom, added after it was printed, that said. "And stay away from Aline Lelisle. She's a girl with some big problems. XO." I scanned over the note.

"Well shit." I said to myself.