Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Feb-21, 07:54
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Real Housewives of Metro City: Lynn

love to see more great update hope Lynn gets her revenge if not on Brandi on her mom. thank you for share!!!
Old 11-Jun-22, 00:11
Points: 4,129, Level: 27 Points: 4,129, Level: 27 Points: 4,129, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

“FUCK that little whore” Lynn curses as she gingerly lowers herself into a tub of ice and water in her luxurious bathroom after her punishing workout (after 10 days of rest, she knew she had to workout or risk gaining a pound). It has been a few weeks since they fought. The outcome has Lynn traumatized. The truth is, Brandi, with her youth, beauty, power, and skill; is the first woman to have ever made Lynn feel insecure. She remembers how invincible she felt after her fight against the woman at the pool many moons ago. She masterbated furiously that evening, the feeling of dominance was like nothing she had ever felt before. But Brandi, she.. Hurt her. Humiliated her. She felt powerless.

What’s worse, she couldn’t even hurt Brandi. She felt impotent, the feeling of her best efforts simply bouncing off Brandi’s ripped abs or sailing past her beautiful face, just out of reach, or deflecting off her IFBB figure pro calibur shoulders. It’s not that she didn't land enough. She’s obsessed over the recording 2 dozen times She saw on the news Brandi ran a new personal best in 200m (22.2 secs) in one of the amateur track club meets 1 day after they fought. Lynn is haunted by Brandi’s smirked expression as her armor-plated body humiliates her in the ring.

Wounded pride brings out the worst in people like Lynn. She no longer has a rival, but an obsession. Lynn, while conniving, is too arrogant to be too effective at scheming. This latest defeat will now combine her arrogance with rage. In her mind her whole family must pay.

“14 uuuuugh 15” Brandi drops the barbell with a metallic chunk. 275lbs in plates on the bar.
“That looks like a new PR Brandi Bee!, 15!” her mother Lisa beams with pride.
“It’s OK! But I’ve seen you do that on a light day! For sets!” Brandi blushed.
“Baby girl, how many times do I have to tell you, we are different athletes. You are an amazing mix of speed, power and strength endurance. You are JUST learning your body. The weights came easy to me like the track and boxing came easy to you.” Lisa reminded her loving daughter.

“Yea but I can’t beat you boxing either” Brandi chases her mom squirting her with her water bottle.

“Not yet baby, but you have been making me work hard since you were 15! Your father is the only other person who has given me any trouble! I always get him back later though” Lisa winked…

“Ewww Mom!!” Brandi cringed

“Oh be quiet! How do you think you got here?.” Her mother snapped back and laughed.

“So…..about Danny…”

“MOM!?” Brandi gasped

“What? You are a beautiful young woman. I’ve seen how he looks at you. And how you look at him.” Lisa teases her daughter making love struck faces and kissy noises.

“Stop it, MOM!” Brandi laughs and blushes.

“What? Danny is a lovely young man. His parents always ask about you when we stop in at the pharmacy. I’m your mother baby girl, we know you before you know you.” Lisa reassured her. “Do you reaaaaallly think I didnt know?”

Brandi froze like deer in headlights.

“You know what, let’s invite him to dinner!” Lisa perked up. “I havent been able to host in FOREVER!! OOOH, I CAN BRING OUT MY NEW PLATES!!!” Lisa clapping with excitement.

Brandi relaxed a bit.

“Really? I would love for you guys to meet him. But… what about Dad? Remember homecoming?” Brandi asked.

“Oh you worry too much, your Dad is harmless” Lisa laughed.
“MOM!! Derrick is STILL in therapy, he told me still has nightmares!” Brandi
*Flahsback*
“Keep your guard up Derrick! I thought you said you could box” David Dubois taunted, while popping the kid in a tux with slaps.
“Oh God” Brandi said while facepalming
*flashback end*

“Ok OK, he was a LITTLE overboard with his ….interrogation. You let ME handle him. You invite Danny. OK?” Lisa reassured

“OOOK. Mom”
The Following User Says Thank You to youngnovaDM For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-22, 02:30
Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Metro City? Lynn? Jordyn? I don't remember those names being in Final Fight.

*reads further*

Oh, this is a parody of reality shows?
Old 11-Jun-22, 04:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice225 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Metro City? Lynn? Jordyn? I don't remember those names being in Final Fight.

*reads further*

Oh, this is a parody of reality shows?
Lmao yea
Old 11-Jun-22, 05:44
WhizKline

I really like the concept and idea behind the story, but you rush the story a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-22, 17:46
Last Achievements

Jordyn walked around the gym in her mother’s house. She’d worked out there since she was 10, but she barely recognizes it nowadays. It has been 6 weeks since Brandi pummeled her mother into submission, and the damage to her ego far exceeded the damage to her body. If her core wasn’t in the shape it was, she would have had damage to her organs. The bruising had long disappeared, the soreness in her ribs and sternum alleviated; but Lynn is traumatized. Lynn cut out newspaper articles about Brandi, Lisa and David; printed out things she found on the net and taped them up all over the gym. There were a few of Lisa and David, but it was mostly Brandi. Jordyn felt a sense of fear. She had always been scared of her mother but now she is also scared for her.

“That’s enough you lazy whore, back on the machine.” Lynn commanded

She had been overseeing Jordyn’s workouts with a trainer and they have been harder than she could have imagined. Lynn had left David’s gym, and got a new trainer, she then fired that trainer (after fucking him) and took over herself until they hired Jorge. Today being his first day, he was there to observe how Lynn wanted things to run. He was a young man just got his certification, but not a lot of experience. He was not in position to turn down the type of money Lynn was offering. He started boxing as a 16 year old, had an average career (4-4), and found his passion was more fitness. He himself was 6’0” 175 lbs.

“MOM, my legs are jello, this is the 6th set” Jordyn whined.

“The trainer said if you want your butt and legs to grow you need to pump, now pump!” Lynn glared.

“Ms Bradenmill I sa..…” Jorge attempted to interject

“Quiet! You speak when I ask you to!” Lynn snapped.

“That Black slut Brandi is out there making people think she is better than us. She stole your man and beat you stupid. Bradenmill women are second to no one. These new money bitches should be our maids!” Lynn scorns with a finger in Jordyn’s face as she backs up.

Jordyn is definitely her mother’s daughter to a point, but seeing her mother like this stoked a sense of self-reflection. “Is this me? Will this be me?” she thought to herself?

“Mom! It wasn't my fault Brandi beat you like that! She beat me too! Honestly, we deserved it! BACK OFF!” She screamed before shoving her mother back. Jordan had relieved her defeat to Brandi a few times in her head and let it go.

Honestly, she admires Brandi (as much as she hates to admit it). Not just her accomplishments, her body and beauty, but people genuinely seem to like her. Jordyn quickly noticed after she graduated, no one was ever around really, that didn’t have to be or wasn’t paid to be. The young men she was interested in would fuck her and leave. Sometimes, fuck her, then end up seduced by her mother, fuck her mother and leave.

Jorge was completely frozen and very uncomfortable.

“Oh you finally put your big girl panties on? You think you are better than me? You think you can take me? You are more worthless than that Black slut that beat your ass. You are lucky I let you still carry our name in this house.” She berates her daughter as she grabs her by the sports bra strap.

“Get off me!” Jordyn yells

“Make me.” Lynn sneers

Jordan hauls back and punches Lynn square in the face. Jorge was impressed

*GASP* Lynn looks at her daughter in horror. “This ends now. You need to learn your place. Taking my mercy on you for granted. We’ll settle this little spat. Get your gloves, here is your chance. If you refuse, consider your $10M trust gone.” Lynn spat at her equally shocked daughter..

“And if I win, you old hag?!” Jordyn fired back

“I wire you $100K, today.” Lynn

Jorge nearly fainted hearing the amounts.

“If you loss..I will determine your punishment..”

Jordyn storms off to get her gear and head to the mats, Jorge follows to help her strap her gloves. Jordyn was a bit ahead of him so by the time he got to the changing room, she was topless.

“Uuum I’m so sorry Miss!” Jorge said backing out of the room. Jordyn had lovely mid-C cup breasts with an incredible set of abs. Their obsession with core and glute/leg work, show some results even though misguided. Lynn is thinner than Jordyn, but Jordyn is stronger. The difference is definitely not fat. If Jordyn wanted she could be a phenomenal fighter.

Jordyn blushed a bit, but put her top on. “Would you mind helping me with my gloves?” she asked.

“Of Course Miss.” He replied. Jordyn found his sense of respect reassuring. She also found him insanely attractive.
“I know, it is none of my business, but she should not treat you that way. I saw the video. I know Brandi and her father trained me for a bit. I’ve fought guys that would have struggled against Brandi.” He encouraged her.

“Your mother is not a boxer, she’s a brawler that wants to box. She cannot defend to save her life. Keep your gloves up and turn your shoulders away from her punches. Your legs are tired from your workout, so you have to slip and counter her. Remember hook, hook, uppercut, slip” he advised.

“JORGE!! Im paying you by the fucking hour, this isnt time for a siesta. Come and get me ready.”

“Good luck, you can do this!” Jorge runs out.

Jordyn quickly noticed after she graduated, no one was ever around really, that didn’t have to be or wasn’t paid to be. The young men she was interested in would fuck her and leave. Sometimes, fuck her, then end up seduced by her mother, fuck her mother and leave.

Jorge hurries to strap up Lynn’s gloves in the ring. As he prepares her, she whispers in his ear. “After I win, I’ll let you fuck me. Since you have eyes for my bitch of a daughter, I’ll make her watch.” Jorge was appalled, but kept a poker face.

Seeing Lynn in her spandex and sports bra, her lean ripped abs, her C/D cup implants than Jordyn’s, but still would be tempting to anyone, but for some reason, he felt repulsed by her.

“Put on your gear so I….can warm up.” She says as she walks past him grabbing his substantial manhood through his shorts.

They meet on the boxing ring mats. As Jorge is warming up Lynn, he notices how poor her defense is, he tries to coach her, but she ignores him. He tags her at will with 20% power at half speed.

Jordyn walks in, “Let’s get this fucking over with.” she sneers.

Lynn smirks. “Whenever you are ready”.

The fight starts, Jorge looks on silently. Lynn is aggressive and starts out head hunting. Jordyn has tired legs so with her ability to keep her distance compromised she had to go with Jorge’s advice.
“Just wait for your opening” she thinks to herself.
She deflects Lynn’s straights and jabs off her gloves. But keeps backing Jordan up until she’s against the ropes. She jabs top try and keep Lynn back, but Lynn responds with a couple body hooks. The blows bounced off Jordyn, Jordyn was surprised that these power shots had no effect and to Lynn, Jordyn’s abs felt impenetrable. It took her back to her fight with Brandi, and panic started setting in.

Jordyn saw her opening, 2 hooks to the body… severed as little more than a distraction against Lynn’s rock hard abs, but the upper cut landed flush backing her up and she was seeing stars. Jordyn stunned Lynn! Lynn throw 2 more punches, Jordyn landed the same combo again. Lynn was furious, and hurt AGAIN. “You WHORE” She hyper-focuses on trying to cut her daughter in half with body blows, Jordyn emboldens with every blow that fails to penetrate her armored abs and starts to trade with her mother. Jorge at this point is rock hard… watching with anticipation.

“Give up Mom..” Jordyn starts to feel her advantage growing. She KNOWS her mother can’t really hurt her this wa

“Fuck you..uhph uhph” Lynn spat..

“No wonder Brandi…AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” Jordyn drops to the floor holding her pussy. Lynn had kicked her square in the pussy.

“I win!!” Lynn exclaimed..

“What you cheated?!!?” Jordyn screamed… *WHAP* Lynn kicked Jordan in the head knocking her silly. Then kicks her again in the ribs.

Lynn points at Jorge “Your turn, remember I’m paying you $25K upfront… so you do what the fuck I tell you to! You don’t want me calling immigration do you?”

Jorge is a citizen, so are his parents; but he desperately needs the money, as his mother is very ill. Lynn was triggered by Jordyn evoking Brandi during their short round.

“I want you to break her with body blows. Put her in the corner and pound her until she submits to me..” Lynn commanded.

Looking at Brandi getting up, he was concerned but had an idea.

“Uh, uh OK? But if you are really going to dominate her, you have to show her you can outlast whatever she does.” Jorge said quickly and makes eye contact with Jordyn

Lynn’s arrogance and rage would not let her turn this down. “This will be a joke and after I win, we fuck..” Lynn laughed. Jordyn was clear-headed enough to hear and somehow she understood what Jorge was trying to do.

Jordyn put her arms up on the ropes and flexed her abs in preparation. Jorge adjusts whispered. “I’m going to focus on the strongest parts of your abs, stay focused.” Jordyn nods, somehow she trusts him.
*90 sec Timer Starts*
*Thump, thump, thump* Jorge throws 3 uppercuts, all 3 bounced off. He was impressed. He repeated again. Her core is even stronger than he imagined it would be. 3 more land. Her abs feel impenetrable. He is really thumping her, right in the middle of the abs, her 6 pack fully crunched and flexed. The blows keep bouncing off the only evidence is a bit of red where he’s landing his blows. He got close and really dug in, she felt his rock hard cock brushing against her thigh. He landed at least 50 blows. Jordyn was soaked with sweat, breathing heavily, and her panties were also soaked.

*90 sec timer ends*

*Lynn the cheater she is sets a 1 minute timer*

She removes her top and is now topless. She flexes her ripped abs. She sees his raging hard on and thinks it’s for her.

“Let’s go big boy” Lynn coos

Jorge knows how to locate punches. His plan was to land punches he know cannot break Lynn’s steel abs at first for the first 30 secs or so, then switch to liver, kidney and solar plexus shots to put her down.

He fires away. Lynn abs are impenetrable to his first 10 shots,

*whap*
*whap* *whap* *whap* *whap*
*whup**whup*
*whap*
*whap*
*whup*

Lynn and Jordyn share very fierce eye contact

He then lands an oblique shot
*whap*

Jordyn starts to smile…

“Ack” Lynn yelps
1-2 hook combo to the abs
*whup whup*
to set up the finisher a 1-2 uppercut to the liver and solar plexus.
*Whap Whap*

Lynn drops.
“Gauuuuuuuugh, cough goaugh, auugh”
Lynn struggles to breathe curled up on the mat.

Jordyn stands over her curled up mother and flexes her bicep over her with one hand and reaches and grabs Jorge’s 8 inch cock with the other.

“I’m done with you old hag.. How is this for dominance?”

She strokes his hard cock, rubbing and slapping it on her flexed abs.. Occasionally slapping her breasts..Jorge had never felt anything like this before…he exploded in short order all over Jordyn’s abs…cum dripping in between the deep ridges of her washboard. But was still hard as a rock.

Jordyn picks up her mother by the hair and rubs and slams her face into her cum soaked abs…

“You like that? You are nothing compared to me, an old hasbeen. But you know what? You wanted me to watch you fuck him right? Jorge, check and see if her gag reflex works for me.”

Jorge smiles and shoves his cock into Lynn’s face and face fucks her in to further submission while Jordyn masterbates furiously. He pulls his cock out of her throat and slaps her face and implanted tits with it. Then shoves it back in her throat as she gags. Lynn had never been dominated in such a humiliating way, her pussy dripping wet from the arousal of having been dominated and used by this young stud. Jordyn starts to cum and screams… Jorge pulls out and fires a 2nd load all over Lynn’s face and tits and lets go of her hair as she falls back over.

After the adrenaline wore off…
“........uhhh wow” Jorge exclaimed?

“Sooo, you want to grab coffee?” Jordyn innocently asked…

As they leave, Lynn curses to herself crying.. “She will pay. I will destroy her. I’m the alpha..”

The fear she felt when dominated by Brandi feels like it is back with what happened with Jordyn.

“They will see, I will show them ALL..” Lynn says as she wipes her shame from her face and body.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youngnovaDM For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, abs abdomen stomach punch, abs punching, belly punching, boxing, erotica, fighting, muscle girls, muscles, training