Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Apr-20, 22:17
Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,552 Times in 216 Posts
Default Boys Can't Fight

Mickey was a star running back on the school football team. He thought all the girls loved him. He liked grabbing girls up top or on their behinds - thinking that they liked the fact that he was showing them attention. While talking to a girl, Mickey would extend his finger as if to make a point and then poke into a girl's breast.

He'd quickly apologize and the embarrassed girl would weakly smile. Or sometimes, he'd go up to a girl and pretend to show her a new wrestling move he saw on TV - and while he's behind her his groin would rub against her ass.

Most of the girls knew what Mickey was doing but they didn't know how to stop him. After all he was over six feet tall, about 210 pounds of football muscle - who regularly worked out in the weight room. Mary, who was 5-foot-2 and 105 pounds - was like the other girls who didn't appreciate the sexual poking and rubbing. She certainly didn't like the fact that the boy was coping a feel and thinking the girls were too stupid to recognize that.

Mary had yet to be a victim of Mickey's poking, until one day in the lunch line. When Mickey began talking to Mary and poked her breast - she yelled "Stop that Mickey." She grabbed his finger and bent it back and Mickey screamed out in pain. Everyone in the cafeteria stopped to look and they saw Mary bending Mickey's hand backward. The pressure brought the big kid down to his knees in front of the tiny girl.

"Try that again and I'll kick your ass," Mary warned.

Mickey was embarrassed that this small girl brought him to his knees and threatened him. He felt he had to answer back -- especially with everyone watching.

"You couldn't kick my ass in your dreams," Mickey yelled.

"Oh," said Mary, as she let the boy's hand go and gave him a shove. "You boys think you're so tough. You think we girls are weak. Well the reality is that boys can't fight and they certainly are no match for a girl who has had some training."

Mickey knew Mary took martial arts classes and was a brown belt. "Wearing a fancy uniform doesn't make you a fighter who can beat me. I'm nearly twice your size," said the 17-year-old boy, as he got to his feet and stood looking down at the 15-year-old girl.

From his vantage point, Mickey got a good look down Mary's blouse and saw developing cleavage that made him wish he could grab a handful. Mickey, who was proud of his biceps and six-pack abs from his daily workouts, waved his fist in front of Mary's face. "If you weren't a girl and if I wouldn't get in trouble I'd show you who can fight."

"Tell you what tough guy," Mary said. I'll meet you behind the school at the end of class today and it will be just you and me. If you win, I won't tell anyone and you won't get in trouble. But based on how quickly I brought you to your knees just now -- I don't think you have a chance."

The whole cafeteria heard the challenge. Mickey couldn't back down - So he said "Deal, I'm going to beat you senseless and as a winning trophy I'm going to rip off your blouse and bra - leaving you topless laying on the ground."

Mary answered "nice touch big shot. Be sure to wear your jock strap, because that's what I'm going to strip from you when I win."

For the rest of the day the whole school was abuzz about the pending fight. Mickey - the star running back was challenged to a fight by a girl half his size. His friends were giving him hi-fives and encouragement as they thought of Mary laying defeated on the pavement with her tits hanging out. They all thought Mickey was pretty lucky to be able to go hand-to-hand combat with a shapely girl and get the chance to grab her tits and ass and then strip her topless, without getting in trouble.

Mary's friends were worried and suggested that she back out. "He's twice your size," said one girl. "He lifts weights and is really strong," said another. "You're crazy to have agreed to a strip fight," they said.

Mary assured her friends she was not worried. "Boys play wrestle with each other all the time - but when it comes to actually fighting most of them haven't a clue," Mary said."Plus I'm in good shape too. I work out at karate four times a week and I run a couple of miles each day and do 100 situps daily. I probably have as much endurance as any boy on the football team."

The time came and practically the whole school was in the back waiting for the combatants to appear. Mary showed up first wearing shots and a tight tee-shirt that showed off her taut little body, Mickey arrived followed by an entourage of about a dozen boys, screaming about how they were going to see some t-and-a.

"I'm surprised you showed up," said Mickey, who was wearing shorts and cut up tee-shirt that showed his abs and huge arms.

"You're really going to be surprised before the afternoon is done," Mary said confidently.

"Are you wearing a cup," shouted one of Mickey's friends. "You don't want her to take a cheap shot to the balls."

"I won't need to smack your your nuts," said Mary. "I'm going to kick your ass in a clean fight and then wave your jockstrap to the crowd."

Anyone seeing the two fighters square off had to question the girl's confident tone. Mickey towered over Mary who had had fists balled in a fighting pose. Mickey slowly walked in figuring one punch would end this quickly. However, when he threw out a jab. Mary ducked under it. He threw out another and she ducked again. A bit frustrated at his two missed swings, Mickey stepped in quickly and threw a right cross. Mary stepped under the punch and moved behind Mickey.

"That's it," she said. "Three swings and your out." And with that she jabbed her foot into the back of Mickey's leg, catching him behind the right knee. The football player crumpled to the ground, skinning his knee. A little blood could be seen trickling from the cut.

"What's the matter Mickey, a little girl too tough for you," taunted Mary. The crowd was looking on in disbelief, In the past minute, Mickey hadn't put a hand on the girl and Mary knocked him down - drawing first blood.

"Time to end this," snarled Mickey as he jumped up and charged Mary. At just the right moment she dropped to the ground and cut Mickey's legs out from under him. He fell face first into the pavement. Blood was now trickling from cuts on his forehead and chin, as he lay on his stomach trying to regain some senses.

Mary saw the boy sprawled on the ground and stepped on his rear-end saying "It looks like you're down again and I haven't even broken a sweat." The crowd thought they were going to see a girl get massacred and stripped and here she was holding her own against one of the school's best football players.

Many of the girls were there to make sure Mary didn't get beat too badly but now they were yelling "Get him Mary," as some thought of the seeing Mickey without his jock strap. I told you "Boys can't fight," Mary taunted, as she stood in a fighting pose with her fists balled up waiting for Mickey to get to his feet.

Mickey got up and couldn't believe the girl was defiantly facing him. he thought by now he would have blasted the girl with a couple of punches and he'd be waving her tee-shirt and bra to the crowd. "I'll show you who can't fight," Mickey growled as he raised his fists.

"You want to box?" Mary asked. "Okay we'll box." Mickey stepped forward throwing about a dozen jabs and roundhouses and Mary did not back away. She stood toe-to-toe with the big kid and parried and rotated her arms in a defensive sequence that blocked every punch.

"Now it's my turn," she said as Mickey stopped to regroup and wonder why nothing connected. Mary took advantage that Mickey was so much taller leaving his mid-section wide open. She feinted jab to his face and then piston-punch four hits to his stomach. The crowd could hear the boy wheeze as the punches took the air out of him.

"I thought your sit ups would have toughened you better than that," Mary laughed She then threw a round house to Mickey's face, which he blocked, but again his midsection was wide open for a straight jab. Mickey doubled over and Mary stepped behind him. She wrapped her arm under his chin and locked it tight with her other arm and began to squeeze a sleeper hold.

Mickey began thrashing as he realized that if he didn't get the girl off his back she would cut off his blood supply and put him out. The girls were cheering wildly as they saw the girl winning this fight. The boys were shouting "throw her off Mickey," and "hang in there," -- words of encouragement that they never thought they would be saying when the fight started. Mickey was able to get to his feet and rammed backward into the school building hoping to knock Mary off his back. He heard the thud and felt Mary loosen her grip. He rammed the wall backward again using Mary as a battering ram. This time she let go and fell to the ground. Mickey was the first to catch his breath and he jumped on top of the Mary who was sprawled on the ground.

He sat on her in a schoolboy pin and began slapping her face. "So boys can't fight," he said, as he pawed at her tee shirt trying to rip it off. "So you're going to kick my ass. Girly you're dead," he bellowed.

The huge boy clenched his fist and took aim at the girl's face. The fighting female realized she was in trouble as a rain of punches headed her way. Mary's defense in the down position was okay but some punches did get through. Her lip was cut and a bruise began to show on her cheek.

Some in the crowd figured they better step in and stop the fight before Mary got hurt bad. But before they could move, Mary threw her right leg up and over Mickey's shoulder and used all her weight to pry him off. She was able to roll out of the way and jump to her feet. Blood could be seen dripping from her mouth and a dark bruise was showing on her cheek. Mickey also got to his feet to face Mary and he too had signs of being in a fight -- with cuts on his face. Again the two fighters faced each other.

The fight has gone on for about 20 minutes and everyone was amazed that the girl was not giving in and actually was more than holding her own.

"You had your chance Mickey. You had me down and I took your best punch and got out from under you, even though you had me pinned," Mary said. "That was your best chance and you blew it."

Mickey was sick of the girl's taunting and charged in throwing punches and kicks like a wild man. But Mary blocked them all. She returned with a jab that caught Mickey in the nose. She then kicked his mid-section causing him to double over. She came down hard on the back of his neck with a double hammer that crumpled the boy to his knees. Mickey was groggy and he was losing steam from the fight, which was more than 25 minutes long.

"I knew I had more endurance than you," Mary said, as she looked at the tired boy, who was on one knee. "You're mine," she said as she stepped in to finish him off.

"Not yet," Mickey snapped in a tone of male bravado, that he followed with a straight jab to Mary's mid-section. The punch made Mary wince, but she was also surprised that she didn't double over and it didn't hurt that much. Her abs absorbed the blow. Mickey was also stunned that his punch didn't stop the girl and he tried another. This one too didn't move her. Mickey was too tired to get any muster behind his punches and for the first time the thought crossed his mind that he might lose to this girl.

Mary saw the look of doubt in his face and smiled - as she was face to face with the kneeling boy - she knew she had him.

"This won't take much longer," Mary said in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear. She began a series of jabs, crosses and roundhouses to Mickey's face and body. Each punch of her small fist could be seen leaving a red welt on the sculpted muscles of the football player. Mickey was tired and he couldn't raise his arms to block the punches. After about a dozen hits by the female's fists he was on his knees wobbling,

Mary gave a round house kick to Mickey's head and the big shot football player fell over - nearly unconscious. She then gave a sit down bomb on his chest and straddled him in a schoolgirl pin. The boys in the crowd were dumbfounded at the sight of this 210 pound boy who 30 minutes ago was one of the toughest kids in the school and now he was getting destroyed by a girl half his size. The girls were cheering wildly as Mary began pummeling Mickey's face.

"You're not so tough," she said. "What's the matter the little girl beat up the big football star." She continued beating Mickey's face into a bloody mess.

Someone in the crowd asked "should we stop this? Did she actually win. Is this fight over."

The boys and girls couldn't believe what they were seeing. Mary took on a muscled football player in a knock down drag out fight and was beating the crap out of his unconscious body. She lifted his head by his hair with her left hand and then piston punched his face with her right hand. She let his head fall back to the pavement, unconscious.

Mary got up and with one foot standing on Mickey's chest and crowed to the crowd "I told you boy's can't fight. And now its time to collect on the bet."

She bent over Mickey and ripped his shorts down to his knees. She then pulled down his jock strap and his dick flopped to one side. The breeze on his private parts began to revive Mickey, who soon realized what was happening. "No don't, Please don't," he begged, as he tried to get up.

Mary sent another three punches into Mickey's face and said "don't move. You lost and this jockstrap is mine." Girls in the crowd began to inch closer to the fallen boy hoping to get a better look at his dick, which was beginning to twitch and stand straight up.

"Oooh, it looks like Mickey likes getting beaten by a girl," someone shouted as his member was now a full eight inches at attention. Mary got the boy's shorts and jockstrap off as Mickey lay on the ground whimpering in embarrassment. All the girls who were felt up by Mickey over the years now got a chance to see what he had, if they ever decided to take up his offer.

As Mary waved the jockstrap over her head and walked off, the girls all cheered. They were buzzing about girl power and asking if Mary would teach them how to fight. A group of boys stayed behind to revive Mickey. One lent his jacket to cover Mickey's privates. No one could believe that a girl - half his size - took him apart, and left him bloodied and naked behind the school.
Modify message
Old 20-Apr-20, 00:46
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Boys Can't Fight

My favourite story of yours.
Old 23-Feb-21, 20:30
Last Achievements

This is a sequel to one of the first stories I posted on this site called: "Boys Can't Fight." I've always thought I
would revisit it. I hope you like the update.
=====================================

Ever since Mary beat up Mickey in a "Battle of the Sexes" behind the school, she has been besieged by girls to teach them how to fight. The girls all had the basic complaint, that their boyfriends would be too rough when they were making out and eventually pressure them into doing things in the car, that they didn't want to do.

"I don't mind checking out a guy's package -- but on my terms," said Adrian, a pretty 17-year-old blonde, during a girl talk session in the cafeteria.

"C'mon Mary, show me how to fend off a guy who is getting too aggressive," Adrian asked. Three other girls at the table nodded in agreement. "We don't want to hurt the guys, we just want them to show us some respect," she added.

The boys in the school were looking at Mary's victory over the big football player as some kind of fluke. There's no way, they thought that something like that could happen again.

Many of the guys played sports like football, wrestling, soccer and baseball. They were tough sports that females couldn't play. And even the young ladies who were athletic, played seemingly girly sports - like gymnastics, yoga, and aerobics. None of that gymnastic twirling ribbons crap could compete with the physical pounding of football, the boys all thought.

So the boys just figured that Mary caught Mickey with a lucky punch, and if given the chance again, he could beat her senseless.

The girls all agreed they didn't mind making out with their boyfriends, but the guys would begin pawing at them and ripping off their blouses. Or, they would force the girl's head down on the growing manhood in their pants.

The girls complained sometimes the guys would pin them down using their weight and strength and then force the female's small hands down their pants.

Adrian admitted, "I love the feeling of jerking off my guy and having his cock grow in my hands bigger and bigger, It's a great feeling of power to see his eyes close and I know I have him in my control as his hips move up and down - involuntarily. It's almost like having a puppet on a string - at my command. He'll do anything to unload and relieve the pressure in his balls

"But," she added he then grabs my head and forces it between his legs. I don't want to suck him off -- especially if it's at the end of a long day, and he smells," she says.

The girls all nodded in agreement. But they didn't know how to stop their boyfriends from pressuring them to give blow jobs or screw in the back of the car.

Mary says "You can use that female sexual power to dominate your boyfriend....and turn the tables on him, You can get him to do anything you want."

She says "most boy's can't fight. They use their bigger and stronger bodies to bully a girl. But if it came down to an actual fight, a girl can easily beat a boy with some simple tactics."

Mary shows the girls a couple of moves. She says the easiest way to fend off a boy is to jab him in the throat. You immediately knock the wind out of him. But then you have to be quick to keep your advantage, and punch him in the face, or kick his legs out from under him."

"Boys would never expect that from you," Mary added.

The girls were listening with rapped attention. "You mean hit him in the face," Mindy asked. "Isn't that a cheap shot.?"

"Well, it's either that, or suck a cock and pick pubic hair from your teeth," Mary answered.
"EEEWWW," Mindy cried. "I guess a good smack in the nose is better."

After an hour of self defense training, Mary left.
Adrian had a Saturday night date with her boyfriend, Billy. She figured it would be the usual of him bringing a six pack of beer and they go to a parking area to make out. She wore a short skirt showing off her slender legs and revealing blouse, tied in the front, advertising her cleavage and well rounded 34Bs.

Fast forward to Monday morning at school, Billy went to his locker hoping none of his friends would see him. He then went to the boy's room to look in the mirror and try to fix his face so it would look normal - or as normal as could be. His eye was blackened. He had a cut on his cheek and his nose was a little bent -- not broken but just crooked. He'll never be able to pull this off, he thought. And how was he going to answer all those obvious questions of "What happened to you man."

He couldn't tell the truth - that Adrian punched him and flipped him over. She then pinned him to the ground and beat the shit out of him. Who would believe it. Adrian is the soft, sexy girl - all of 5-4, 120 pounds, with B-cups to die for. He wondered if she would be bragging to her friends about their Saturday night fight on Station's Road. Billy's eyes began to water, knowing he'd never be able to hide the reality of the situation, and soon the whole school will know he got beat up by his girlfriend.

He just hoped that Adrian would be discreet enough not to go into all the details of how he tried to roll her on her back and have sex, and she flipped him over and pretty much sexually molested him. He thought he would have liked having his girlfriend's mound at his disposal - but it she who was the one who forced him to take it on her terms.

Looking in the bathroom mirror, Billy still had trouble grasping the sequence of events. They were kissing. They both were moaning as the car windows were getting steamed up. They left the car and put a blanket on the ground. Billy went to pull Adrian to the ground and on top of him, but she said "no" and punched him in the stomach.

He didn't think her tiny fist could hurt so much but she had all her weight behind the punch and it pushed him back. She then grabbed him and flipped him over her hip.

He was now on the ground with her on top. Billy was stunned and confused that his girlfriend was fighting him. But she was on top of him and he still had a chance to get into her panties. He lifted her skirt and put his hands down her underwear, feeling her well-rounded ass. Adrian began bucking her hips in a dry hump, and Billy figured that was the go-ahead signal. His hands slipped around to her front and his fingers peeled away her cunt-lips so his fingers could enter.

It was then that Adrian, stopped. She tried to get up and pull his hands away. He was surprised by her refusal because she was giving all the signs of wanting to get laid. He tried to pull her back down on top of him. But she said "No, Billy stop." He didn't believe her and continued to pull her down. She slapped his face, and he got angry.

And that was the last thing he remembered. The rest was a blur.

Adrian met her friends at homeroom and excitedly said "You won't believe what happened Saturday night.
Mary was right. Boys can't fight. I beat up Billy and had the best sex of my life."

Mindy and the other girls chattered "what happened."

Adrian was so excited she couldn't get the words out fast enough. She said "as usual, Billy was getting very fresh and overly aggressive. He wouldn't stop trying to get my panties down, so I slapped him. He slapped me back, which really surprised me. But it also got me angry. Normally I would have folded into a ball and cried, and then give in to him. But after what Mary showed us, I decided to take a stand."

The three girls listening moved in closer, with eyes wide, not wanting to miss a word of this tale of female superiority.

Adrian was talking at a feverish pace giving all the details. "I slapped him back a second time, which made his eyes grow wide with anger. He didn't believe that I was challenging him and he looked like he was going to punch me, but before he could, I punched his solar plexus, right where Mary showed us. He nearly fell over.

Billy looked at me with this blank stare - as if to say "who are you?" "He cursed me and charged. I admit I was frightened. He was like a raging bull, seething with anger. I saw how big he was and thought for sure I was dead, but when he grabbed me I gave him gave him a hip toss, again like Mary showed."

"You should have seen his face. He was so surprised that little old me knocked him down. He got to his feet and yelled he was going to beat me silly and fuck me on the hood of the car," Adrian said.

"He charged again, but I was getting more confident that I could take him. When he got close I jabbed his throat. You know -- it worked. He began gagging for air. I didn't believe that such a light punch to his throat could make him helpless. But he stopped and hoarsely said he was going to kill me. Then I remembered what Mary said, 'don't let up.' I punched him in the face while he was still gasping for air. I kicked the back of his knee bringing him down to the ground."

"I jumped on his stomach knocking more air from him. And then I sat on him in a school girl pin, with his arms under my knees and I punched his face about a dozen times. Billy was so weak from the beating he couldn't push me off of him.
I was surprised I was able to grab his arms

He had a shocked look that my little arms were fighting him and pushing his huge muscles to the ground

I was even able to hold him with one hand and punch his face with the other. I then slid down his body, sat on his package and grinded my mound into him.

I told him that he wasn't going to fuck anyone. But I was going to use his body for my pleasure. I then licked his chest and squeezed his balls through his pants.

I never thought I'd see the day, but Billy began to cry. He was begging me to stop. I made him cry, but I was afraid - thinking if he were able to get up, he'd get even with me. So I hit him so more. His arms tried to force me off his chest but he was so weak from the beating that he fell unconscious.

"I was so hot and horny from this fight - knowing that I just beat up my big tough boyfriend, that the juices were flowing down my thigh. I undid his pants and grabbed his cock. His mouth was open as he laid there knocked out cold. I couldn't let his open mouth go to waste so I climbed up his chest and rode his mouth and tongue for about ten minutes. Billy woke up with my soaking wet panties pushed into his mouth. I ordered him to stick out his tongue" said Adrian almost losing her breath, from remembering the sexual episode."

"For once, I was having sex my way. His face was lathered with my wetness, that soaked my panties, and slithered along my thighs. I rode his mouth moaning, and screaming that if he stopped I would beat him some more, At the same time I reached back to massage his package. Surprisingly it sprung to attention," Adrian said as she got worked up telling her story.

"I'm not a violent person, but my hips wouldn't stop thrusting in a hard-driving way. I was getting the greatest pleasure I've ever felt. This cowgirl ride was a hundred times better than using my teddy bear in the secrecy of my bedroom. Better than when Billy put his hands down there and roughly rubbed my clit. It was a great feeling knowing I was in control riding his face," Adrian was almost out of breath just thinking about it. Her friends were squishing their own thighs together imagining themselves being on top of their boyfriends..

Mary saw the girls being so animated, and giggling. She walked over and asked how they were doing.

Ellen said "Adrian was telling us about her date with Billy. And you were right, Mary, boys can't fight. Adrian kick the shit out of Billy, and then she had the best sex of her life."

"How long did you sit on his face," Mindy asked. "You mean he just laid there and didn't resist at all."

"Oh he tried," Adrian remembered. "Billy, protested after he came to and but I smacked his face and ordered him to put his hands down. I was surprised he obeyed and didn't try to fight back."

In the moonlight on the ground at this lover's lane Adrian said she could see the fear in his eyes. "He knew he was beaten by a girl. He knew I was in control, and as impossible as it might seem, he was afraid I would beat him some more if he didn't obey. His 200-pounds of male muscle; his supposed invincibility of being the stronger sex, was all gone. HIs little girlfriend had him down and was using his face as her own plaything."

"I remembered saying good boy, Billy as he laid there allowing my pussy to mash into his face," Adrian recalled. "My hips kept bucking non-stop for another 15 minutes. I must have cum ten times."

The story was out. The girls now knew they had a powerful secret to turn their date nights - which had been a futile wrestling match with their bigger boyfriends - into a night of orgasmic ecstasy.

Billy saw his friends in the lunchroom and the obvious question of "what happened to you man?" was asked. Billy didn't want to talk about it. He figured some of his friends will eventually find out for themselves.
Old 03-May-21, 01:45
Last Achievements

On Monday morning, Eddie arrived at school ten minutes late - on purpose. He knew everyone would be in their classes and he would have a boy's bathroom all to himself. He would rather risk a late mark than be on time and have everyone see his face. He looked in the mirror, and winced. There was no way he would be able to hide the wounds he received from his Saturday night date with Ellen.

He washed and used some makeup to cover his bruises. But his eye was half closed and the black and blue was visible. Eddie was able to avoid his friends for much of the morning, but at lunch time his attempt to sit in a corner facing away from everyone else didn't work.

"Hey Eddie," shouts Ferdie. "What are you doing over there." Ferdie walks over to his friend and stops dead about five feet away when he sees Eddie's face.

"What happened to you,? Ferdie asks. "It looks like you got hit by a truck."

"Were you in an accident?" Ferdie keeps asking.
Just then Walter and Jake come over and also see their friend's black and blue face.
"How was your date with Ellen Saturday night?" the guys ask. "Was she hurt in the accident too?"

Eddie figures he will let the guys believe he was in a car accident -- rather than explain the embarrassing events of Saturday night with Ellen.

"I don't want to talk about it," Eddie mumbles.. Just then Billy comes up to the group and sees his friend's face.
"You had a date with Ellen, didn't you," Billy asks. He remembered his date with Adrian a week ago, and how she showed him her new self defense moves. He knew the girls were getting fighting lessons from Mary, who beat up Mickey earlier in the year during a fight in back of the school.

Billy looked across the cafeteria and saw his girlfriend, Adrian, along with Ellen, Barbara and Mary in an animated conversation, occasionally looking over at the boys and pointing. Ellen was making a fist during her discussion and throwing punches into the air. The girls could be heard laughing and giggling "No way. It couldn't have been that easy."

Eddie again says he doesn't want to talk about it. But the girls are making their way to the table where the boys are, and it sounds like they want to talk about it. Ellen says "Are you telling your friends about how much fun we had Saturday night, Eddie." The 200 pound boy looked down at his shoes and began turning red.

"C'mon Eddie, tell everyone what a big strong man you are and how you thought you could get into my panties," Ellen smiled.

Billy knew where this was going. He had an embarrassing date with Adrian, the week before when she resisted his moves and beat the crap out of him. The girls were all believing Mary's comments that "Boy's can't fight." Mary told them boys are no match for any girl who knew a few self defense moves.

Walter, Jake and Ferdie were in disbelief as the story was unfolding. No way Ellen could beat up their friend. He outweighs her by at least 70 pounds, and has about five inches in height. Plus, just the size difference in his arms and legs would indicate he could throw his girlfriend across the room if he wanted to.

But Ellen continued to goad her boyfriend into telling about their date. "If you won't tell it then I will," she said. "It was the usual Saturday night outing," Ellen began.. "Eddie showed up with a six pack, and we planned a romantic evening at Culver's Point. However this time I didn't want to give him a blow job. I wanted him to go down on me. But he refused, saying he didn't like the taste."

Eddie began squirming in his seat, as Ellen's recounting their date was getting uncomfortably graphic.

Barbara looked at her boyfriend, Jake, and said "Sure it's OK for you guys to spray our face with jizz when you get your rocks off, but you can't give us a little pleasure in return."

"Well anyway," Ellen continued, "Eddie kept pushing my face down. I remembered what Mary said about vulnerable parts of the body, so I squeezed his balls." He jerked his legs up, kicking me in the head. I jumped out of the car and he came after me. It was just me facing him in the moonlight at Culver's Point."

Ellen says "Eddie began shouting how no girl was going to kick him in the head. He came at me with his fists balled up and a fire in his eyes. I thought he was going to rape me. I was scared and began backing away."

"Eddie took a swing at me, but I was able to duck. He grazed my shoulder and it hurt. I was frightened by his punch but also angry that he really tried to hurt me. If that fist hit me I would have been out cold. I knew I had to protect myself. I then remembered a few self defense moves Mary showed us."

Ellen looked over at Mary smiling. She then looked at her boyfriend who had his head down, knowing how this story was going to end. The girls said "Go on Ellen, tell us more."

The boys at the table looked over at Eddie and saw the bruises on his face. They couldn't believe where this tale was heading, but Eddie was not speaking up.

"When Eddie moved in to grab me," Ellen said. "I jabbed his throat," she said, giving a slight punch to the air to emphasize her point. "I was surprised, it worked. The punch was not that hard but Eddie stopped and grabbed his throat wheezing."

"He mumbled that he was going to kill me when he got his hands on me," Ellen remembered. Everyone looked at Eddie, who was now beet red from embarrassment. "I remembered Mary said, 'Don't let up' so I kicked him in the stomach, and he doubled over. I then went behind him and kicked the back of his knees, causing him to fall the ground."

The guys looked at Eddie. "Geez man, is this true. She knocked you down," Walter asked in disbelief.

Eddie sat silently, which gave credence to Ellen's story.

"You bet I knocked him down," Ellen laughed. "I was angry that he tried to punch me, and I was not going to take that crap."

Ellen went on to say how Eddie was on his knees, still gasping for air from the throat punch, and she began peppering his face with punches. "I didn't let up. I blackened his eye. Cut his lip. Flattened his nose. His face was one big target." She said "by the time Eddie was able to catch his breath his face was a bleeding mess."

She walked over to where her boyfriend was sitting and pulled his head up by his hair. "See look at that. He's still black and blue from our little rumble."

His friends were stunned that Eddie let his girlfriend pull back his head without resisting. "C'mon man you can't let her do that to you," said Jake.

"He better not fight back if he knows what's good for him," Ellen jeered.

"So what happened next," Adrian asked.

"Well, Eddie was pretty much knocked out on the ground. So I remembered what you did Adrian, when you beat Billy. I pulled down my panties and rode Eddie's face for about 15 minutes," Ellen recalled. Her words were becoming more and more breathless as she described her cowgirl ride on her boyfriend's mouth.

"I must have cum five times," she said, while squishing her thighs together thinking of her wet ride. "When I got off of Eddie, his face was slathered in my juices. It looked like he could have drowned."

"That does it bitch," Eddie yelled. He jumped up from his chair and grabbed Ellen by the shoulders and pushed her into a nearby table. "I'm going to beat you senseless right here, and no BS martial arts moves are going to save you."

Ellen got up from the floor facing her big boyfriend. Adrian said "Someone call a teacher. Go get help."

But Ellen interjected, "No wait. This is between Eddie and me. He still doesn't think I deserve any respect, and I'm going to show him how wrong he is. Eddie, you're going to be embarrassed in front of everyone here."

Just then the Dean of Students walked into the cafeteria. He yelled "What's going on here?"

No one said anything and Ellen and Eddie sat back down at their tables. The Dean left, after giving a stern stare that nothing better be going on.

Ellen snarled at Eddie, "You're going to pay for that wimp."

Eddie said "I am not going to be surprised by your BS fighting moves. I'm going to take you apart and screw your ass in front of everyone."

"We can't do it here," Ellen smiled. "But in the back of the school after class will be fine, tough guy."

Eddie yelled, "Good, I'll be there. Wear something that's easy to strip, so I don't rip your clothing before I pound your ass."

With that he left, with his friends following behind.
The girls all looked at Ellen, wondering if she knew what she was doing. She had lost the element of surprise and Eddie was so much bigger. He showed his power when he tossed her into the table a few minutes ago.
But Mary, smiled and said "Don't worry I think you can take him."

Eddie and the guys huddled and came up with an idea that would take out Ellen, and any other girl who tried to interfere and believe they could fight guys.

{To Be Cont'd)
Old 04-May-21, 23:36
Points: 3,870, Level: 26 Points: 3,870, Level: 26 Points: 3,870, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

love your stories! i'd be interested in a story that's more wrestling focused rather than fight focused
The Following User Says Thank You to tracymixed For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-21, 02:51
Last Achievements

Ellen gets to the field behind the school followed by Mary, Adrian and an entourage of girls. She's pumped and yelling how she's going to kick her boyfriend's ass. Ellen is wearing black short shorts and a sleeveless sports top that show off small by muscular feminine arms and legs built from years of gymnastics.

Mary gets along side Ellen and says "remember what we practiced. He may be bigger and stronger, but you have speed, agility and endurance on your side."

Eddie arrives in his gym workout outfit of shorts and cut off tee-shirt that shows his rippling muscles. Seeing the two combatants side-by-side gave pause to anyone who thought the girl had a chance.
I'm ready for any cheap shots you got," Eddie snarled at his girlfriend. "And I'm going to strip you naked and drag you're ass all over this field."
The boys all gave a whoop and a holler thinking about the shapely Amazon lying bare-ass on the turf with her tits hanging out.

However, Ellen jeers "You're a lot of big talk now, But remember what happened Saturday night - I had you knocked out."

The boys hearing her comments couldn't comprehend how big, tough Eddie, who is a star athlete could be beaten by Ellen, even if she was a gymnast.

"You took me by surprise with a lucky shot, and that is not going to happen now," Eddie snarled.
The two combatants face each other, slowly circling.
"Get her Eddie," one boy yells, as a chorus of "kick her ass, kick her ass," fills the area.
Stoked by the flush of testosterone from his friends, Eddie charges his girlfriend. The girls watching the fight gasp at the sight of the muscled male frame barreling down on Ellen. She's outweighed by at least 60 pounds and giving way at least eight inches.

However rather than back up from the rushing boy, Ellen does a quick side step, grabs his arm and pulls it up, down and under in a quick motion. Eddie is flipped to the ground, rolling about 20 feet into his entourage of stunned boys, who have stopped their cheering.

"There's your big tough champ," Ellen shouts to the boys. "Once again on the ground at the foot of a girl."
Girls watching now had a reason for hope. Eddie didn't seem so invincible. Ellen showed she could take him down.
"Is it coming back to you Eddie," Ellen smiled. "The only difference between now and Saturday night, is that I'm going to kick you ass in front of an audience."

Some boys began to murmur that maybe Eddie did lose his fight with his girlfriend before. But as Eddie got to his feet and growled "I'm going to beat you senseless," his friends defaulted to the thinking that no girl can beat a boy. Eddie now approached his girlfriend a bit more cautiously, boxing his way in close, throwing out jabs.

Mary shouted to Ellen, "I told you he would do this. Just remember what we practiced."
Mary was able to duck and dodge most of the boy's punches. A few caught her on the shoulder and some that she blocked with her arms did hurt a little. But Eddie was getting increasingly frustrated with his inability to catch the female fighter with that one good punch.

At one point he swung a wild haymaker spinning his entire body around. And that was move Ellen was waiting for. She moved in quickly and punched Eddie in the chest, arms and then in the throat. Her in close fighting and piston punches were so quick that the boys gave out a cheer that the girl was now in close quarters and Eddie should be able to snatch her into a bear hug and squeeze the shit out of her. But, they didn't see the lightning fast punch to the throat and no one imagined that the Ellen's tiny fist could do any damage to the boy's hulking frame. Instead of grabbing Ellen, Eddie grabbed his throat gagging and wheezing.

"You got him now," Mary instructed. "Go for the kill."
Eddie heard the comment and realized his girlfriend had him incapacitated. That little punch to his throat had him staggering, gasping for air. His friends don't understand his weakened condition and shout for him to grab the bitch and throw her to the ground.

Ellen moved around the stricken boy and kicked the back of his legs. Eddie fell backwards. It was now apparent to all, that Ellen was winning. She jumped with her knees onto Eddies chest and stomach, squeezing more air from his body. His groan of pain, was evidence that the Amazon fighter was winning.

Ellen sat on Eddie's barrel chest and began punching his face.
"Still think you can beat me up?" Ellen shouted as Eddie's flailing arms were trying to stop the rain of female fists. Girls were shouting "finish him, Ellen. Show him what 'Girl Power' is all about."

Eddie heard his girlfriend's boasting and knew he couldn't let her win. He figured by this time in the fight he would have her knocked out and stripped naked in the grass. He was ashamed that she had him down and was pummeling his face.

Boys pleaded "C'mon Eddie get up. You're so much bigger than she is fight back."

Eddie's macho DNA began to take over. He ignored the girl's punches and began bucking his body. Ellen was losing her position as Eddie gave one last thrust upward, tossing her to the side. He slowly got to his feet as Ellen sprang up to face her boyfriend one more time. She knew she could beat him. He was weakened, wobbling and battered. His mental state had to have doubts since this Battle of the Sexes was not going the way he imagined it would.

As she planned to make an offensive charge, Eddie shouted to one of his friends. "Toss it to me."
The gasps of just about everyone in the crowd, filled the air as a baseball bat flew out and Eddie caught it. He now faced his girlfriend - armed with a weapon.

Mary got worried and shouted, "Ellen let me take over. I don't think you can handle him swinging a bat."
But Ellen shouted "No, this is my fight. And now I've got the chance to show everyone what a wimp, Eddie really is."

She turned and said "OK boyfriend, you couldn't beat me in a fair fight, I'll give you a handicap. Lets see what you can do with that bat."

Girls and boys watched as Ellen cautiously circled the male warrior who was wielding a weapon of destruction. Some laughed at Ellen calling Eddie her boyfriend. After this brutal battle it was hard to imagine these two still dating in a loving relationship.

Some boy's dropped their support of Eddie and began cheering for Ellen to "watch it, be careful and you still can win." But most boys didn't want to have their gender lose any cred to the girls, so they didn't care how Eddie won.

Eddie was flipping the bat from hand to hand, and every now and then took a swing toward the girl. Ellen was trying to time the boy's swings. She saw it took him a second or two to recover and bring the bat back to an offensive position.

There it was, Eddie swung hard. Ellen dropped to the ground as the bat went overhead. She then bounced back to her feet and charged the big kid. She launched herself in the air and gave Eddie a flying drop kick. All her weight hit the boy's side, knocking him to the ground and having the bat fly from his hands.

Both fighters scrambled for the bat. Ellen got it first, but Eddie was able to grab her arm. This is what the boys were waiting for. Eddie had the girl in his grasp, and now his size, strength and power with finish the female warrior. He was wrenching the bat from her grasp when Ellen saw an opening.

A swift kick to Eddie's balls. His mouth dropped open. His eyes bugged out and now Ellen had the bat.
"You shit head cheater," she screamed as she wielded the bat like a big chuka stick. Eddie was a frozen statue waiting for his balls to drop back into place. And that gave Ellen time to smack his back, sides and balls again with the bat.

With each swing the girls shouted "Girl Power" as this fight was a testament to a female's ferocity, and how it can match the brawn of any male. The boys began slinking from the field, because it was obvious the outcome was near, and their representative of male superiority was being handled by a girl.

Mary yelled out "Don't hurt him too bad," as Ellen's next swing into the boy's legs dropped him to the turf.

Ellen stood over her boyfriend, who could be heard whimpering "I can't believe this. This is impossible."
Ellen stared down at the defeated boy and said "You think it's unbelievable that I beat you up. Well how about I smack you a few more times with this bat to get you to believe it."
Eddie was face down in the grass, crying "NO, NO. No more ..you win. I give up."

His submission and groans of humiliation were drowned out by the girl's cheering for their new heroine.
"Ellen beat her boyfriend. Ellen beat her boyfriend," they chanted.
And then Mary asked "Hey Ellen, is he still your boyfriend. After all he wanted to hurt you bad.?"
Ellen answered, "Oh yeah. Now that he knows who's the stronger partner in this relationship I don't want to waste that."
She knew her Saturday night dates with Eddie were going to be more satisfying, or else.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-22, 18:01
Last Achievements

After Mary beat up Mickey, the varsity football star in a fight behind the school early in the year, the girls have been learning how to fight. Mary has been teaching them self-defense techniques so a small girl can take down a bigger boy. So far, it's been working. Adrian kick the shit out of her boyfriend Billy when he got overly aggressive one Saturday night at a "lover's lane." And Ellen beat up her boyfriend Eddie on their date. And when no one believed her and Eddie refused to admit it, she demolished his big football body in a fight after class in front of the whole school.

The guys were upset that their male dominance over their girlfriends has weakened. They went to Mickey and said he had to beat up Mary, to destroy her philosophy that "boys can't fight."

"Your fight with her started this whole female revolution, man," the guys all said. "If you take out the queen, the others will fall in line." they reasoned.

Mickey was a little hesitant, remembering how he was left naked and bleeding on the ground, while the victorious girl waved his jock strap to the cheering girls. It was a humiliation he has not forgotten and doesn't want to relive. However, the boys were telling him that he got caught by a lucky punch, and he is more than able to take down a 105-pound girl.

"Yeah, man you are twice her size and you've been working out everyday in the weight room during the off season, getting ready for college tryouts, Billy said. "Mickey, you're a monster and you have to beat that bitch."

Billy was one of the guys who got demolished by his girlfriend - Adrian - when she KOed his advances and ended their date by riding his unconscious face for 15 minutes, lathering his mouth and nose with her feminine juices. He tried to resist a couple of times on other dates and take back his male superiority but she was able to beat him again and again.

Other guys were building up Mickey with compliments, "You've become a rock from your workouts in the past six months"

and "she's not so tough, you can use your size and speed to put her in her place."

Mickey was "starting to believe the comments and think, that maybe the last fight was a fluke. After all he's an all-county running back. He's 6-foot-plus and 210 pounds of ripped muscle. Plus, seeing Mary everyday in school, wearing sexy outfits that emphasized her taut little body had him thinking of what he'd like to do to her after he beat her senseless. He still couldn't believe she beat him up. And although the snickering behind his back by other kids has died down his own ego has been shattered.

"Yeah maybe I should fight her again," he wonders out loud. His friends slap him on the back yelling, "Way to go man. You'll demolish the bitch."

In the cafeteria, the next day, Mickey goes up to Mary and says "Mary, I want a rematch."

"You what?" the small dark-haired beauty responds.

"I believe our last fight was a fluke. I underestimated you, and you took me by surprise," Mickey explains. "That fight has been weighing on my mind all year, and if I don't get a chance to beat you, I'm going to scarred psychologically for life."

Mary laughs, and says "Well we don't want the little boy to be scarred for life in his brain. How about we fight behind the school today, and I'll leave you with scars on your body."

Mickey is taken aback by the girl's confident tone. She moves so close to him that her 34-Cs are poking into his hardened abs and she gives a steely stare upward into his face. Mary says "So let me get this straight. You didn't learn your lesson. You want to fight me again?"

"It will be different this time, bitch," Mickey says getting annoyed and looking down at the girl's smiling face. "I'm going to destroy this myth that girls are stronger than boys and prove that boys can fight."

A crowd was beginning to form around the two, listening to the boy challenge the girl. Some of those who didn't see the previous fight and some who forgot about the boy's beatdown, thought it was improper for a big football player to bully a small girl. But Mary was not showing any signs of being intimidated. In fact she shouted to the cafeteria, "This dickwad wants to fight me again."

Billy is getting angry by the girl's condescending tone and repeats "It's going to be different this time."

During the next two hours of the school day, Mickey was getting all kinds of support from his football teammates and other guys who were having trouble with their girlfriends who are believing they are as tough as the boys.

Mary's small group of friends and female students tried to show a quiet confidence in their heroine. However, they worried that she would not have the element of surprise. Most of the fights won by the girls happened within seconds. The boys never imagined a girl could hurt them and they were taken off-guard by the female's first strike.

At the end of class, the whole school ran to the back of the building where fights normally happened. But usually it was two boys smacking each other, or two girls in a catfight, with hair pulling and a lot of screaming. The last boy-girl battle was when Ellen beat her boyfriend Eddie. He brought a baseball bat to the fight, and tried to use it when he began losing. Ellen took it away from him and beat him senseless.

Mary and Mickey get to the back of the building around the same time, each followed by a whooping and hollering entourage of supporters. As they face off, Mickey is wearing camo-pants and a tight tee-shirt that grips his well muscled body. Mary is in a pair of short shorts and a low cut V-blouse that does little to hide her 34-Cs. The big 18-year-old football player is dwarfing the 16-year-old girl.

They begin to circle each other. Mary is bouncing on her toes and the boys cheer as her jugs bounce freely in her loose top. One boy yells out "smack her Mickey, see if her
tits will flop out."

Mickey remembers that in his last fight Mary was able to outbox him, so he decides to use his size advantage to take down the female fighter.

He gently pokes her shoulder, saying "Maybe this is a mistake. Maybe we shouldn't fight." Mary lets her guard down which gives the huge football player an opening. He punches Mary in the face and then charges and digs his shoulder into her stomach. Mary is startled by the surprise attack and is pushed back against the building. Mickey grabs her by the throat and lifts her into the air.

His biceps pop as he holds the 105 pound Amazon against the building. He's slapping her face, as the boys cheer "Go Mickey, make her pay for last time."

The girls are getting worried seeing their representative being manhandled by a testosterone fueled boy. Mickey's muscles grow as he lifts and shakes the girl fighter.

Mary is flailing her arms as best she can to fend off the boy's slaps and punches. She feels a little blood trickle from her lip. The crimson flow, is giving the boys in the crowd more to cheer about. The girls are quietly concerned. It is not looking good for their teen-age teacher and leader, who was taken by surprise by the boy's treachery.

Mary seems to be weathering the punches, and now is deflecting most of them. She fights off the pain and regains her composure. In assessing the situation, she knows the boy can choke her out if he keeps his large meat hook around her throat.

Ohh, she thinks. Her legs are not pinned, and she is in close contact with the big kid. He thinks his size will be an advantage by fighting in close. Let's change that idea.

Mary lashes out with a leg and catches Mickey in the nuts. It wasn't a direct hit. But the blow was strong enough to get him to drop the lithe little fighter. Mary collapses to the ground and knows she has just seconds to recover and face the boy, before he shakes off the kick to his balls.

"That was a dirty trick, Mickey," Mary yells. "Pretending you don't want to fight and then coldcock me."

Mickey goes back to what worked, and he charges the smaller girl throwing punches, knowing his big body can take her down. But Mary is ready, quick and agile. She side steps the boy's power lunge. "Your slow Billy," Mary laughs. "You'd think that a big shot varsity football player would be quicker than that."

The two fighters are now going toe-to-toe.

"When I last kicked your ass," Mary says. "I was a brown belt in karate. Now I am a black belt with experience in two other martial arts, and street fighting techniques." And with that Mary smashes her small fist into the big kid's jaw.

Her arms might be small in comparison to the large target before her, but everyone sees the sinewy muscle biceps and triceps pumping punches into Mickey's face.

"Your no match for me, shithead," Mary shouts. "My advanced training is going to prove once and for all that boys can't fight." Mickey hears the girl's taunts and feels her fists rifle three more punches to his face and gut. He tries a haymaker swing, with destruction written all over it, but it whizzes over the raven haired Gladiatrix. Mickey's friends never thought about the fact, that while Mickey was beefing up his body over the last six months to win a rematch, this girl was spending six months improving her skills.

Mickey is flailing in a poor defense, but he's unable to block the female firebrand's flashing fists.

Mickey continues to flail in a poor defense. Mary is cutting his proud body to pieces. Boys who wanted to see Mary's tits jiggle and flop out of blouse, were witnessing her girls sway back and forth with every punch she landed. The momentum of her fabulous tits seemed to enhance her feminine fighting skill.. The muscles in her sexy legs display a power with each stride followed up by a fist tearing into the boy's wilting body.

The girls are screaming for Mary to "finish the boy." Mickey is swaying on unsteady legs. He makes one more attempt to hit the battling tigress.

His football teammates are having a hard time watching their friend get dismantled by a girl, two years younger than him.

Mary shouts to her friends, "Girls, you can see I'm beating the crap out of this guy. But many of you don't have years of martial arts training like me. So let me show you the best way to take down an arrogant dickhead."

And with that Mary launches a kick to his balls. This time it was a direct hit.

Mickey lets out a loud squeal in pain. He musters all his resolve and refuses to drop to the ground in front of the girl fighter.

"I'm going to kill you," he screams.

His loud bellow sends a wave of worry through the girls spectators section. But Mary is not impressed. She backs up and examines her handiwork.

"Tell me stud, how are you going to kill me. You're getting your ass kicked."

Mickey swallows the pain in his groin, with a loud yell to fuel his testosterone flow so he can attack the nervy little bitch.

He steps in with a kick, which Mary easily blocks. He is left wide-open. Mary chuckles, and shouts "watch this girls," as her right leg whips out and smashes the big kid's balls again.

Mickey fights off the pain, again refusing to drop to his knees. He is not going to let this little twat see him on the floor.

"OOHH I remember those balls, Mickey," Mary taunts. "They feel good on my feet. Everyone remembers how big they were when I left you naked on the ground in our last fight."

Mickey is thinking he's got to shut up this insulting bitch who is mocking his manhood.

The girls watching the fight are cheering every degrading comment by their heroine. Boys are standing by squirming uneasily each time the girl's sexy legs fire off from her daisy dukes catching their champion in his nuts. Her remarks, almost are like a play-by-play of how she is taking apart this male symbol of strength.

Mickey is facing this hellion thinking what is he going to do. It's dawning on him that this girl is quick, strong and he is trying to dismiss thoughts that he can't beat her. He stands facing her with one hand guarding his crotch and his other hand up and ready to slug the girl.

Mary sees the boy's contorting face. His eyes have the look of defeat.

"Give up Mickey. Just admit I won. You lost again to a girl, who is stronger than you; Give up and I'll let you leave here with your clothes on."

The arrogant, snooty tone was more than what the boy could take. "I've got to shut up this bitch," he mumbles. He lunges at Mary, swinging his one fist at her, while holding his balls to protect them.

Mary is laughing at the feeble attempt. "This is too easy, stupid." She fends off the boy's punches and lunges forward, clapping his ears and burying her right leg into his nuts.

Mary's tone changes from laughing to serious. "You want to fight in close. You think your big body and big muscles are enough to take me down. Well, dickwad, here I am." Mary pulls the boy's head down to her chest, while slamming his balls again and again. Her form and extension are picture perfect, as her leg stretches as far as it could to power into the taller boy.

Mickey's cries of pain are filling the backyard and echoing off the building. Guys who never saw Mary fight are amazed by her viciousness. Never could they imagine that the cute, sexy sophomore who walked the halls in short shorts and revealing blouses could be so brutal in a fight.

Mary now has Mickey in a forward headlock, cutting off his air, while at the same time continuing with her knee pumping up into the boy's balls. "If you want to have children in your lifetime you better give up,' Mary yells, as the girls laugh.

The guys continue looking at this demolition of their friend, who is considered one of the strongest kids in the school. Mickey is a star athlete on his way to a college football scholarship. Never did they think he could lose to a small girl.

"Say it shithead," Mary demands. "Say uncle, or do you want more? Do you want to give up?."

Mickey is gurgling, with Mary's arms around his head. "I can't hear you." she shouts.

He gurgles again, and it's obvious that Mickey can't speak with the little Amazon strangling him.

She lets Mickey go. I'm not going to fall to the ground, he mutters. He wobbles and sways but again, refuses to go down, while grabbing his aching balls. His head is down, his eyes are watering with shame as he lets the words cross his lips. "I've had enough. No more. You win."

Mary's defiant pose seems to soften as she looks at the beaten boy. "You've had enough? OK I'll accept your submission. Just remember Boy's can't fight." The girls in the crowd whoop and holler chanting "Mary, Mary, Mary," as she turns to walk away from the defeated dude.

The cheering is causing a well of shame and humiliation to boil over in Mickey's macho DNA-fueled body. As his female conqueror is walking away, Mickey shouts "NOOO," and lunges at the sexy figure that's five feet away. Mary sees the attack out of the corner of her eye, and pulls the athletic move of the fight.

The little Amazon launches a reverse kick stabbing the boy with a perfect strike between his legs.

The guys who see Mickey's sneak attack, cheer the move that finally gives him a chance to knock out the fighting minx. But their cheers quickly go silent. "You little cheater," Mary laughs, in a mocking tone, suggesting that any attack by the boy would be defeated.

Mickey grabs his balls. Mary goes into a beast mode, and launches a series of punches that pepper the big kids face into a bloody mess. He collapses at the girl's feet. "So a girl is not going to knock you down, this time," Mary taunts.

"Get up so I can knock you down again."

Mary saw the boy was in no shape to continue. He gamely is crawling toward her as if he has one last ounce of strength to mount an attack. Mary chuckles. She doesn't seem angry anymore, but rather she's amused that the boy still thought he had a chance against her.

"Get up, asshole. Get up," Mary orders. "I was going to let you out of here in one piece with a semblance of dignity. But I've changed my mind."

As Mickey crawls toward his female foe, growling "I'm going to kill you," everyone knew it is an empty threat. The boy has been taken apart and is a mere shell of the macho, strapping muscled football player that began this fight 20 minutes ago.

"That's it boy, crawl to me. Show everyone you're my bitch, who can't even stand to face me."

One of the guys in the crowd shouted, "Let him go, he's had enough." The other boys quietly agreed and felt a flood of shame and humiliation go through their ranks watching their representative humbled before a chit gladiatrix.

"No I'm not going to let him go," Mary laughed. Her tone intimated that she had other plans for her opponent.

"I gave him several chances to give up, and walk away, and each time he tried a sneak attack."

"This is to pay for your treachery," she jeered as her leg slammed Mickey's ribs. Once again her beautiful breasts jiggled in her low-cut top. But the boys who ogled her figure as something to be desired and have for their pleasure; now looked at her feminine frame with fear and reverence that those gorgeous globes are behind her power.

Mickey was lying at the girl's feet sobbing "No more. Please stop, you're killing me."

Mary kicked the boy several more times.
The boys watching their friend get destroyed shouted "He's had enough. Have mercy."

Mary stops, and throws a wicked smile at the boys. She knew they goaded Mickey into fighting her.

"Look what you put your friend through. Your stupid egos thought he could beat me. Well look at him," she shouted pointing at the groaning, puddle of testosterone on the ground.

"Any of you want to try me," she yelled, while pointing her finger at individual boys. No one was able to look her in the eye as they shuffled their feet, frightened at what this ball of femininity could do them.

Mickey was able to get to his knees and through blackened eyes, stares at the female spitfire. He still had trouble understanding how this sexy package was able to cause him more pain than any linebackers he's faced in a football game.

Mary moved in, with a laser focused glare that signaled she was getting ready to beat the boy again.

"Should I kick his ass, some more,?" she asked of her female friends.

The resounding answer was "Yeah, Go sister."

Mickey's eyes widened in fear, "Please no more. You win. What do you want me to say," he whimpered.

"Admit that boys can't fight, and that you're a wimp," Mary ordered.

"OK, OK," Mickey mumbled. "Boys can't fight and I'm a wimp." His friends were almost brought to tears watching the degradation their buddy is being forced to endure.

Mary said, "that's a good boy. And now to put you out of your misery." Mary let go with a roundhouse kick on the kneeling boy's head, that spun him around 180 degrees and caused him to flop unconscious on his stomach.

Mary's victory pose over the fallen boy was not the end. Her muscled midsection, arms and legs had an air of domination over the much larger, strapping football player. "It's a shame to waste such as beautiful body," she smiles. Mary bends over and pulls the boy's pants and underwear off.

This female domination was too much to take for two of Mickey's friends. They screamed "You Bitch," as they both rushed the little fighter. "You're gonna pay big time," one of them yelled.

The girls shouted look out, Mary. But the little firebrand saw it coming and sent out a series of devastating kicks, punches and groin shots that dropped the two boys on the ground in seconds.

"Big tough boys, ganging up on a little girl - two against one," Mary laughs. "Didn't work out so good," as she moves in to crush their balls.

"No No, I give. We're sorry, you win," they both blubbered as quickly as possible hoping the fiery Amazon will spare their nuts.

"OK," Mary says. "Get out of here." The boys run off, glad that they were spared a beating.

Mary, once again turns her attention to Mickey who is regaining consciousness, lying in a pool of blood with his manhood flopping in the breeze.

She then massages his male member with her foot. Mickey begins to stir. He feels his rod, twitching and growing. He looks up the teenage terror that knocked him out and realizes he was getting hard.

Mickey cries "Please stop. Please." But Mary massages the boy's tool with her foot. In seconds the boy's body shudders, spasms and shoots a wad of milky liquid all over his chest. Mary uses her foot to smear the jism up to the boy's face.

Mickey is sobbing in shame, knowing he can't stop this girl from humiliating him in front of the whole school.

Mary then turns and says "Let's go girls, we got some self defense training to do. We all know that "Boy's can't fight."
---------------------------
ED. Note: "Boys Can't Fight" was one of the first stories I wrote, several years ago. I always imagined what Mary would look like. But it wasn't until recently I saw pietklaassen976 artwork on DA. His Zora character is exactly what I imagined for Mary. Thank him for the terrific art.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post: