Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Sep-20, 10:40
Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kidnapped to mixed wrestling island

Great chapter Garri. John was such an A-hole I was wondering if any of his so called loved ones (wife...kids) missed him at all when he disappeared! Looking forward to the next chapter.
The Following User Says Thank You to elroy62 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-20, 20:15
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroy62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great chapter Garri. John was such an A-hole I was wondering if any of his so called loved ones (wife...kids) missed him at all when he disappeared! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Nice comment, actually, who knows, she might attend in future ...
Old 19-Sep-20, 20:31
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

is there chance see Garri and some girl as team wrestling a female team ?.
Old 20-Sep-20, 08:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugoishadow [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
is there chance see Garri and some girl as team wrestling a female team ?.
I think that would be not in line with the islands statutes, but two males versus two girls is certainly possible. Fiona has already expressed that idea to Tanya before her encounter with Sven.
The Following User Says Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-20, 17:39
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garri [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think that would be not in line with the islands statutes, but two males versus two girls is certainly possible. Fiona has already expressed that idea to Tanya before her encounter with Sven.
I like more if Garri win a hard match to ko (scissors or choke), and his girl enter hug and kiss to he, while she too smile.

By example Garri win

His girl enter and kiss to he by the victorie

Last edited by sugoishadow; 20-Sep-20 at 17:58.
Old 26-Sep-20, 08:02
Last Achievements

MW Island 7

Tanya asked Sabrina about her thoughts and Sabrina put up a sad face. ‘I just hope that I can leave these horrible past few weeks behind me now’, Sabrina said, looking down angry at John who was still on the floor. John looked up to Sabrina. He actually seemed to regret having caused so much pain to Sabrina. Sabrina added that she was looking forward to making her company grow again and that she might come back for an event in a more friendly setting. Tanya said to Sabrina that she was more than welcome!

As Sabrina had been torturing John all the time, Joey had been watching, sitting next to David. David was looking sad and worried. ‘What’s up, man’?, Joey asked. ‘I don’t feel so comfortable, Joey’, David replied. ‘I’m not sure I should tell you this, but… I’m on a hitlist. I used to feel reasonably comfortable under the radar here, but recently my past has been exposed. I was interrogated by Tanya and had to tell everything about how I had come to this place. That actually led to your neighbour Frank having his fingers broken, as Rosita is a part of my past too. More and more people now are aware of me being wanted dead by a drug syndicate. First Rosita, then Alexandra, then Tanya and now I’m telling you’, David said. ‘Alexandra?’, Joey asked. ‘Yes, Alexandra, an ugly bodybuilder whom Rosita had hired to help her kill me, but in the end they decided not to and find this way to the island. Alexandra must have been here too before’, David said. ‘I think I know her then, Joey said, she was the reason I was transported here too. I got humiliated to the max by Alexandra.’ ‘That seems like Alexandra indeed, she has her certain needs that men will not help her with, voluntarily’, David said.

‘And another thing, David continued, the violence has been increasing recently. First Mameaw, who actually murdered your friend Jack, then Rosita started cracking Franks remaining fingers and now look at this monster Sabrina.’ ‘Although she looks sweet, just like Fiona, I could imagine having fun with them, but still they can take you to your limits’, David added. ‘Things changed, I started here and it felt like a holiday, I just either submitted immediately or pretented I lost balance and fell into anyones breasts. If I got in a headlock I just pretended I was in a lot of trouble while actually enjoying myself.’ ‘To me, it seems like a lot of fun being tied up by a girl like Nicole, but I feel that more and more dangerous women are entering the contests here’, David said. Joey had been listening but he also enjoyed to watch Sabrina demolishing John. He remembered Jack, he remembered all of what David was saying, he was thinking back with mixed feelings about Alexandra and Nicole.

After her interview with Sabrina, Tanya went back to her office and got a message from the transport service that a visitor had arrived. It was Alexandra. Tanya looked worried. She respected Alexandra, but her regular job always made her nervous a little. As soon as Alexandra arrived, Tanya asked her to meet her at her office.

‘Are you alone, Alexandra?’, Tanya asked. ‘I thought you preferred hunting, but as I can see, you’re alone here’. Alexandra didn’t look happy. ‘I’m in trouble, I haven’t been paid for murdering David, as they want to see proof. They know Rosita hired me to finish this job, they asked me questions about her too, but I just told them I have no clue where she is. But I need to show them David is dead.’ Tanya looked worried. This was definitely not something she wanted to happen. Ofcourse, death can happen in matches, but just ‘feeding’ her guests to get murdered didn’t appeal to her a lot. ‘I’m not stopping you, Alexandra, you know I will not, but I would like some time to think about alternatives.’

Alexandra told Tanya that she had about a week, before her own life would get in danger. She seemed fine waiting for a few days to see if there were any other solutions and they agreed to meet the next morning to see if any thoughts would be useful.

The next morning Alexandra entered Tanya’s office again and was surprised to see Rosita there. ‘I asked Rosita to join in, Alexandra. Not long ago I discovered the connection between her and David and also your name ended up in that file’. Alexandra knotted to Rosita. Tanya and Rosita were actually the only ones she would sort of call friends. She knew both of them did not like murdering and therefore she had taken Tanya’s request seriously. ‘Rosita has een idea, Alexandra’, Tanya said. Alexandra listened carefully to what Rosita had to say and actually was willing to give that a try.

Meanwhile David was in thoughts back at ‘home’. He had no clue that Alexandra had arrived to take his life. But it was sure something he feared might once happen.

The next morning David noticed something strange. The door to his cage didn’t seem stable. He took a closer look. It was actually unlocked! Had he missed that? They seem to have forgotten to lock him in after visiting Sabrina’s fight. David needed time to think. He closed the door firmly so no one would notice. There were severe penalties for escape attempts, so he knew he had to be very sure about what to do with this opportunity. Besides, being honest about it might give him bonus points. David was thinking all day. About swimming, about taking a hostage, but also ofcourse about the bounty that was still on his head as soon as he would arrive at the main land. But he had been worried more and more that his time was going to come and on this island he would be trapped, there is no way out. That evening David decided that he was going to give it a try. He would wait for everyone to sleep and then he would just sneak out!

Despite being nervous, at around 1 AM David decided he was going for it. He gently opened the door and moved towards the exit of the building. He was being very careful and figured he first needed to get away from the dome and then take some time to see what to do. He had no clue about how to go anywhere. He walked quickly, to get away as fast as possible. Just when he thought he would be safe for at least a while, he got the feeling he was not alone. He turned around and suddenly he got kicked in his face. It was Rosita, he recognised her immediately, despite it being dark. David fell not on the ground but right into Alexandra’s arms. He was terrified. ‘You know it is forbidden to escape here, don’t you?’. That was Tanya. ‘You girls teach David a lesson as I will let the alarm go off. I want everyone to know about this attempt and also that that has painful consequences.’

As Tanya left Alexandra threw herself onto David. She started with dropping her fists to Davids face at least ten times. Rosita was just watching in case anything unexpected would happen. David was terrified and screaming from pain. Rosita was taking some pictures of Alexandra beating up David completely. Alexandra undressed him and started torturing David allover. Then Rosita handed over a chair to Alexandra. Alexandra put David to the chair and tied his legs and arms. David was naked and very uncomfortable as it wasn’t particularly warm at this hour. Also he feared that he would be in his final hour. Rosita kept taking pictures. Alexandra now grabbed a piece of wood and hit Davids knee with it. David screamed and cried for mercy.

Meanwhile Tanya had entered the guests room for an ‘inspection’ and soon noticed Davids cage to be empty. She immediately put on all the lights and pressed the alarmbutton. Everyone seemed shocked and Tanya looked so angry. She left the building again and went back to see if Alexandra was about to complete her actions.

After a few hours of torture David was full of bruises and his eyes were closed as suddenly Alexandra was sitting on him. He could hardly see, but he still noticed Alexandra’s breasts at his eyes hight and when looking up, he still noticed she was missing some teeth. ‘Now listen to me carefully, David, I am doing you a favour’, Alexandra said. David looked puzzled. It certainly didn’t feel that way. There wasn’t an inch on his body that did not hurt like hell. Alexandra continued: ‘I’m going to untie you now and you will drop on the floor ‘dead’. Don’t move, we will be taking some more pictures, show your broken bones and your dead body to the people that want to see you dead. You will tell this to nobody. Your story will be that you attempted to escape, that you had made a smart move about unlocking your cage and that you got caught and punished’. Alexandra suddenly had changed. She even kissed David on his brains to make him feel a bit more comfortable. He even started to feel safe again. ‘What a brilliant idea’, David thought. If those criminals could be convinced of Davids death this way and given Alexandra and Rosita’s cooperation to that, he would be off the hitlist!

Alexandra untied David. Falling ‘dead’ to the ground wasn’t hard for David to do. He was exhausted and hurt pretty badly. ‘I’m sorry for giving you the opportunity to leave the dome, but still you made use of it’, Tanya said. ‘You could have warned me’, Tanya added. ‘Nevertheless, as far as I’m concerned we’re even now as I am happy that you’re still breathing’, Tanya continued. Rosita was taking pictures in the meantime. ‘You need to get these developed as soon as possible when you return and then send them the pics. They oughta pay you for this, your usual fee plus expenses’, Rosita told Alexandra. Alexandra thanked Rosita and Tanya for their cooperation. She had enjoyed that classic beatup but was happy David was still alive. ‘I hope you get well soon, David’, Alexandra said and put her hand on his neck to try and comfort him again. ‘Who knows we will have some fun again during my next visit’. Alexandra smiled while saying that, but David shook his head. Rosita took David on sort of an improvised wheelchair.

After David had been given some medical care Rosita took him to his cage again. The state of his body impressed all the others who saw David being brought in. Trying to escape seems not to be such a brilliant idea, obviously. Rosita looked around, she looked everyone in the eyes but said nothing. Nobody said anything...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-20, 20:11
Last Achievements

Fionatime next week
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-20, 09:33
Last Achievements

MW Island 8

As David was beaten down by Alexandra, back in Sweden Fiona faced some other difficulties. Already at Stockholm Airport she saw some images of a blonde and a blackhaired woman wanted in connection with the disappearance of Sven in North Sweden.

Fiona realised that from those drawings she would never be recognised. Well, perhaps if she would be walking next to Nicole, but Nicole was back in Miami and it would take years before Nicole would visit Fiona in Sweden again. Ofcourse when that bartender at Johann’s would see her again, that could lead to trouble. But Fiona was very confident. She decided to visit the police soon after arrival.

The next morning Fiona had some breakfast and entered a police station. She asked for a detective. When the guy at the reception asked what it was for, Fiona said she thinks she recognised the women on the drawings that apparently are all over the country. ‘Wait, madam, take a seat, a detective will pick you up’.

As Fiona already thought, the receptionist didn’t recognise her at all. A few minutes later a detective came in. ‘Hi, I’m Ulf, please join me to my office’. As Fiona took off her coat, Ulf’s mouth almost fell down. Ulf had a history of appreciating strong women. In his home country he had quit visiting dominatryxes as he feared to be compromised, but on holidays abroad he would love to book some sort of session with a type like Fiona. ‘I’m detective Ulf’, Ulf said. ‘Fiona’.
So tell me Fiona, I was told you have some information on the females that nobody seems to know. Ulf also had no clue. ‘Well … I think I might be the blonde one’, Fiona smiled. Ulf couldn’t believe his eyes. Uhhm, Fiona, uhhm, that case happened in the north of our country, could you tell something specific about it?’. Fiona knew she could not just say anything. Ofcourse she knew what had happened, but most of that information had not been published. ‘I understand a young man is missing and I think I had a drink with him while on my holiday, but that was just for about half an hour, I guess. His friends would be coming later and I was not interested in kindergarten, that’s all’, Fiona said.

Ulf explained that he would have contact with the local police authorities and that he would then invite her for a second interrogation and that he expected that the matter would be cleared in no time.

A few days later Fiona received a phonecall to visit the police station again. Detective Ulf had a whole list of questions that Fiona eventually was happy to answer. About how she had travelled, why she had a drink with Sven, if she had seen him again after that. ‘Who is that other woman?’, Ulf suddenly asked. ‘That was Nicole, we were on holiday together’, Fiona said. ‘Nicole just left as this guy Sven seemed to be interested in me. It was an agreement we had, once a guy would start flirting’. ‘Could we see her too?’, Ulf asked. ‘I don’t think so, she left back to Miami and I don’t think she would be interested in coming here as she might be busy doing other things and besides, she would be very surprised hearing she is wanted for whatever you think she, I or we did.’

Fiona had even told about where she and Nicole had been spending the nights. Ofcourse she mentioned a different place as where Sven might have left some footprints. She and Fiona had left some dna about a thirty minute walk from there. ‘You see, I always build my own home when I travel, I know how to survive and live from nature’, Fiona told Ulf. ‘And Nicole just incidentally joined me as I hadnot seen her for years.’

Ulf was finished for today but mentioned Fiona to stay around for further questions. It was this point that Fiona got annoyed a little bit. She figured she had told Ulf enough. What else would be there to talk about? Only a few days later Fiona was called again to visit Ulf, but she told Ulf she was at work. Ulf then suggested to meet at a coffeehouse after work. It wouldn’t take long.

At the coffeehouse, Fiona soon noticed that Ulf had hardly prepared himself. ‘Sir, I’m not sure why you keep making appointments, but I would like to continue my life and work and take a holiday in a few weeks’. ‘Today you have not asked one question you haven’t already asked before’, Fiona added. ‘I urge you not to leave the country’, Ulf stated. ‘Or what?’, Fiona asked. ‘It wouldn’t be good for your case’, Ulf said.

When Fiona got home she wrote a complaint to the chief inspector of the police station, asking her to stop bothering her. Fiona also summorized what had been going on for the past few weeks and that it had all kinds of subjects except the disappearance of poor Sven. But a week later she was called in once again.

At the police station, Ulf got very humble. ‘I will not bother you again, Fiona’, he stated. ‘I’m sorry I wasted your time’. Fiona just smiled sadly and told Ulf she hoped the local police would soon find Sven alive.

Ulf wasn’t finished with this case as he thought it could not be a coincidence a guy like Sven would disappear after meeting with such a welltrained woman. He had heard Fiona mentioning Nicole living in Miami and thought he might arrange a holiday that way. He had to be careful though, chief inspector Agnetha had been very clear Ulf had to stop wasting time into this case and leave it to their colleagues up north.

Back home Ulf started to google for missing persons around Miami. Well, there were quite some, ofcourse and almost all of them were having a criminal record themselves. Suddenly he found a picture of a tiny guy whose name was Frank. As Ulf looked into the investigation he found that nobody still had a clue about the whereabouts of this Frank who could be recognised by his missing a few fingers. Ulf realised it was a long shot, but decided to take a holiday for a few weeks and visit Miami. But before he would step on the plane, he would look for a mistress first. There were plenty there as he was surfing and surfing. Two days before he would leave he believed he found one: Miss Dominance. Miss dominance appears to be an expert with ropes, more than reasonably well in judo and can make you feel in heaven. It did not show her face, but Ulf liked her body, not extremely muscled but firm. Ulf made an appointment and paid for it, that would be two days after his arrival. It was confirmed quickly.

Meanwhile Fiona was preparing to visit Mixed Wrestling Island again. It had been weeks now and she just felt she needed a break. She wanted to know all about Joey, if he really was the Joey that had been working for her at the office. Fiona was an office manager in those days and Joey did some easy tasks for her like copying documents, produce invoices and even bring her coffee. She was quite certain it was Joey, but did Joey know it was her? She had to be careful as she realized Tanya should never get to know they knew eachother. But then what? What if it was Joey? Fiona realised she could not just send the police as they would also find Sven there. But she didn’t like Joey to be trapped there. She knew his family, even his girlfriend, that he had at that time.

Before she would leave, Fiona decided to call Nicole about them being wanted and that she had been interrogated intensively by a detective named Ulf, whom she thought was more interested in her for different reasons. ‘I think he wanted to date me’, Fiona told Nicole. ‘I think he likes strong women, his chief was a female too!’ Nicole asked if she could be in danger, either if she would travel to Sweden or if there would be contact between police forces but Fiona told her not to worry. Fiona told Nicole she would be leaving for the Island. ‘In the little bit of free time I had, I have been practicing holds in which I can have a nice chat with my victim without spectators knowing’, Fiona laughed. ‘Haha, Nicole said, well I have some customers on the list, but I would like to travel there as well. I might celebrate earning my blackbelt there, as I hope to pass my exam next week’, Nicole told Fiona.

Fiona even did not want to tell Nicole about her knowing Joey. She called her contact at the MWI secret service to make an appointment and made sure not to forget anything.

Meanwhile Ulf was already at Stockholm airport, excited for his trip to Miami. He was looking into the Svenfiles to see if he had missed something, but it was hard to come up with anything as he had not yet visited the area where Sven got missing. He decided after Miami to go there for a few days. Also he was thinking about how he might start looking for Nicole. Maybe find forums, ask for women who like to travel, start about Sweden. He had planned to ask Fiona more about Nicoles character, but he was too late. He knew nothing about her, except her black hair and a drawing that appearantly looked hardly alike.

After Ulf arrived he had some sleep. He looked forward to his session the next day with Miss Dominance. Ropes, bondage, wrestling. He had booked two hours and wanted to experience it all.

When Nicole was checking on her clients and their payments, she saw one of them was from a Swedish bankaccount and that his name was Ulf. ‘What a coincidence’, Nicole was thinking. Wasn’t Fiona talking about a guy named Ulf whom she thought was interested in strong women?

Before Ulf would go to Miss Dominance he decided to question around a little bit about Frank and perhaps even Nicole, but no one could really be of help. Frank rang a bell ofcourse, but he had been missing for quite some time now. And there must be thousands of black haired Nicoles. But it was just his second day, so Ulf decided not to give up so soon. First it was time for fun!

When Ulf was at her door, Nicole was a bit nervous, but she realised she could not show that. ‘Well what do you know, it’s raining victims and slaves today’, Nicole told Ulf. As soon as she saw Ulf, she felt comfortable again. Ofcourse he was a reasonably strong man, but he looked friendly and shy. ‘So, you would like to wrestle a bit and then I will show you my way with ropes’, Nicole said. ‘Yes, Ulf answered, I’m pretty excited’. ‘Well Ulf, make sure you don’t fight to roughly but it’s fine if you try to resist me. Don’t worry, it will be great!’

Ulf was feeling in heaven already. He figured Miss Dominance would be very strict, but she seemed to be pretty relaxed. They would both be dressed in black shining leather. Nicole already put her ropes at the side of her mat. Ulf was impressed with the room. Besides the mat, there was a bed with multiple torture equipment. ‘Don’t worry Ulf, unless you’re into that too’. Ulf smiled. ‘Maybe some other time’. ‘Ding dong’, Nicole pretended the bell was ringing for their match to start. Ulf started an attack, but Nicole could grabb it and judothrowed Ulf to the ground. She smiled and immediately got on top of Ulf. Ulf felt in heaven. He should just come back two or three times as Miss Dominance had so much equipment to dominate him, among those, her body. ‘Tell me Ulf, what are you doing here, besides losing to miss Dominance?’, Nicole asked. Just sightseeing and swimming, Miss Dominance’, should I call you Miss Dominance or do you have a real name?’ ‘You can call me Hannah if you like’, Nicole said to Ulf. She switched Ulf to his stomach and started a camel clutch. As her room was full of mirrors on several spots, Ulf was able to see himself in discomfort, but as he was still fit, he could even enjoy it. She pulled Ulf up as high up to the point where he felt her leather breasts touching him on his shoulders.

‘I’m actually looking into the case of the disappearance of Frank’, Ulf suddenly started a big mistake. ‘Back at home I coincidentally ran into that case and I just got curious about it’. ‘So I decided to spend my holidays here and see if I can find out something more. You see in real life I’m a detective, but this case is sort of a hobby in my free time’.

Nicole realised that Fiona had told her about Ulf and was now sure it was the same Ulf. Although she felt confident about her safety, she wasn’t quite sure what to do. Well, except to switch holds ofcourse and she manoeuvred Ulf on his back again. She stretched and moved with her face closely to Ulfs. She now started dominating Ulfs legs with her legs and stretch them a bit. Ulf was comfortably looking into her eyes and breasts, but as Nicole stretched his legs a bit further, Ulf figured he could not get out. Nicole extended the stretching and as she also controlled Ulfs hands above his head, Ulf had to say to Nicole he submitted.

Ulf had not expected that. That Hannah was really capable of making him submit to her. But he was really comfortable with her, especially as she quickly released him after submitting. After restarting Nicole quickly got the upper hand again and Ulf seemed to be getting tired a bit. She felt it was time for a nice triangle to have a chat with Ulf a bit. She wrapped her legs around Ulfs neck and dropped herself backwards. Ulf was forced to come with her and as he was stuck in her guard, she also controlled his arm. Although Ulf liked where he was, he was in real discomfort now as Nicole had caught him quite firmly. ‘Have you made any progress in your investigation Ulfie?’, Nicole asked. ‘What other interesting cases can you tell me about?’. Can’t say anything about that, Hannah, classified’, Ulf responded. ‘Hmmm, Nicole started, and how about now?’ Nicole added pressure to Ulfs neck and arm. ‘You know that everything that happens in my dome, stays in my dome, Ulfie’. ‘We lose our business when we talk, so talk’! Nicole was now in her true role as Miss Dominance. She would never let customers get away with ‘classified’.

Ulf started telling about Fiona and the case of missing Sven. Nicole started actually to enjoy it, knowing that she knew everything Ulf wanted to know in detail, but he would never be able to get it from her. She pressed one more time to feel Ulf tap to her with his free arm and then decided it was ropetime. She moved Ulf on his stomach again and started tying him up professionally. And extremely tight, first his hands, then she tied his arms closer together and moved over to her feet. Ulf felt helpless but loved the experience. She was so good, so professional, yet so relaxed. She also repeatedly hit Ulf on his but with her flat hands. That was really uncomfortable, but Ulf already could hardly move. ‘Soooo, now you’re Nicoles bitch’ … ‘Nicole?, Ulf asked’. Nicole realised she had made a big mistake there. ‘Shut up’, she said. She put a ball in his mouth and secured it, to make him shut up. Ulf was puzzled, but suddenly he realised he had found Nicole a lot earlier than he had expected. But he wasn’t really in the position to make any progress in his investigation. Would she release him after the two hours they had agreed upon? Nicole left the room for a while and came back with an injection.

‘I’m sorry Ulfie, change of plans and after she injected Ulf he was out pretty quickly. The next morning Ulf woke up, he noticed himself being in a dungeon tied to a big iron bed. He screamed. Nicole came in. ‘Screaming is not going to help here, Ulfie. Just need some time to think what I will do with you and in the meantime, who knows, we can have some fun too.’
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-20, 12:39
Last Achievements

MW Island 9

After three days Ulf was thinking about what his future could look like. Being in a situation like this, under certain circumstances he would have paid for it. In fact he has paid for it, but it was not the fun he had foreseen. Nicole visited Ulf about three times a day, to feed him, but most of the day she was working. Sometimes she stayed a bit longer for a small chat. Ulf figured it would take weeks before he would be missed, they would find the trace to Miami and possibly find Nicole.

Nicole was having similar thoughts. She was thinking about her options. One of them was still to release Ulf and deny everything. Even to deny that she had taken Ulfs freedom for three days. How could he prove that? But she wasn’t as ‘in control’ as Fiona, so she wasn’t sure about this. It would be nice to get some information from Ulf about his stay in Miami. ‘As soon as I find time I will ask him some questions, but I have to make sure he will not be lying’, Nicole thought.

Meanwhile Fiona had arrived at MWI and Tanya picked her up personally. She had good hopes that Fionas coming would lead to a more relaxed atmosphere after David had been shown to his fellow guests. But her first impression was that Fiona looked absent, annoyed too. ‘What’s up Fiona?’, Tanya asked. ‘Had some trouble with a detective asking me questions for weeks’, Fiona answered. ‘He had nothing on me except the fact that he thought I was involved in Svens kidnapping. It was no problem, but it cost me a lot of time and energy. In the end I informed his chief Agnetha and that seemed to be enough. I was really up for this trip, I would like to have a rest for a few days and then get into a nude encounter with that guy that was sleeping last time’.

Fiona was very careful about not mentioning the name of who she thought was Joey. In fact she still hadn’t figured out what would be her plan except practicing some holds in which it would be easy to have a small chat without the crowd knowing what was going on. She couldn’t just send the police, as that would blow her own cover too. Besides, it was too much fun. Especially after these disturbing weeks with Ulf, she loved to relax and show another guy her strength and dominance. She would be grateful to Nicole forever and also Nicole would be in trouble if she would do anything stupid.

But she felt sorry for Joeys relatives, his parents, girlfriend, plus Joey was such a nice guy. He had been her assistant some five years ago, just before she left to Sweden. He would bring her coffee and say to her that she looked ready for another successful day. Fiona had always loved that. It gave her a boost, coming from such a young man.

As Fiona was taking a swim, Tanya had invited Joey for a meeting at her office. Joey figured that this could mean he would be challenged again. Being locked in, he already looked forward to it, but he was also a bit worried it would be someone like Rosita or Alexandra or Mameaw cracking his bones. Although Rosita and Mameaw looked stunning. Playing with them in a cage looked like fun potentially, but getting your bones cracked or even your neck sure was not.

‘You’re on again, Joey’, Tanya said after they sat down. ‘Fiona insisted to kick your ass after you were sleeping when she made her round last time’. Joey was thinking about what to say. He knew that during this fight he would be sure about Fiona being his former boss. He still wasn’t. This woman was about Fionas height, but by far not as muscled and skilled. But still very friendly despite putting Sven in some real agony, easily. ‘Ok, Joey said, looking forward to it. I think she was very strong and skilled. I hope I can give her some serious resistance’. ‘I doubt that’, Tanya responded. ‘And both of you will not be wearing clothes, so despite the fact that I think she will easily control you, there might be time left for some fun’.

Actually Joey liked that. He figured he wouldn’t be unconscious if Fiona would have her way with him. Also, if Fiona was Fiona and had recognised him, she might just want to be certain about that. The Fiona he knew would never kill him. She liked him.

Fionas preparation was more to relax than to train. Joey would be no match for her and she loved to swim in the sea. She catched herself some fish and prepared it for Tanya and her staff. They weren’t used to such a nice treat, weren’t even able to catch and prepare fresh fish on their own. But the multitalented Fiona didn’t know any better than to catch and prepare food in nature.

On Sunday it was matchday again. Joey had asked Tanya if he could spend some time with Sven, which she allowed. He wanted to know more about her. Sven told Joey all about his experience at Johann’s. How he figured out to get a date with a mature woman and how there were two sitting there at a table. Sven explained to Joey how he had felt in heaven but the other woman left quickly. He also told Joey about how he had been trapped by his foot being pulled up in the air by a rope trap. ‘That sounded like Fiona’, Joey thought. She talked a lot about survivals.

At 2 PM Joey was picked up. He got some time for some exercising in his dressing room. Joey got a bit nervous now as he did not know about Fionas plans. He got excited too. He had learned a lot from her on business skills. Thirty minutes later it was time for him to enter the cage. As Joey was walking towards the cage naked, everyone was cheering. It had been a while since the last match and there had been so much tense. When he looked up, Rosita was smiling. She held a plate in her hands so Joey saw her biceps popping out. What a beauty. It already stimulated little Mr Joey.

As Joey stepped up inside his opponent was being announced. Fiona walked slowly, confidently, enjoying all the attention she was getting. Only Sven wasn’t cheering. He hoped Joey would win and eventually get everybody released. But as they were standing in front of eachother, Sven quickly lost hope. Joey, reasonably strong, not too big would be able to hold himself versus a reasonably strong girl, but Fiona was just bigger, stronger and Sven had felt she was skilled too. Fiona looked Joey in the eyes. She released a soft smile and told Joey: ‘I’m gonna bust you up’.

Joey recognised Fionas voice. What plans would she have? Busting him up was one, but how? And what else? ‘I don’t think so’, Joey replied. He understood Fionas hint to make his voice sound to her. She had always been smarter than he was. There was a maximum of two hours for this one and Fiona decided to make Joey work as much as possible first, before trapping him into her body. She even kicked him in the nuts without taking advantage of Joeys predicament. And she loved to walk around the cage for a while as she looked like a real amazon queen opposed to Joey. She also landed some low kicks to Joeys legs and noticed Joey already started to have difficulties staying on his feet.

Joey didn’t like it at all. At least six painful strikes without being able to hit Fiona at all. Then Fiona landed her fist to Joeys chest. He immediately countered and hit Fiona for the first time, but as he realised that wouldn’t have impressed her at all, he felt another painshot. All of his body started hurting and he could barely walk. After about thirty minutes of playing Fiona decided to approach Joey and grabbed his head. While still standing she pressed his face firmly to her body, making him try to fight back. There is no fun if there is no fighting back, so Fiona made sure Joey was forced to do so. Also she asked Joey if that was all he got. She figured that if she started talking now, it wouldn’t be so strange to the crowd if she would talk later too. ‘Next I will put you in a leglock’, Fiona said to Joey. It was part of her strategy that Joey would not be able to run inside the cage. Joey felt horrible. A leglock is very painful and the thought of being in one of Fionas made him fight with energy.

But it was clear that this was not going to help Joey. She quickly locked Joeys legs and relaxed backwards as Joey was now screaming. ‘Relax Joey, Fiona said, after this it can’t get worse’. Joey was just slamming the floor, trying to move to a position where this would hurt the least, but Fiona had him stuck really badly. Then she flexed her biceps, showing them to the spectators, smiling. Tanya enjoyed it a lot. She considered asking Fiona to stay. After flexing her arms, she sent a new shot of energy to Joey through her legs before releasing him. But despite being in horrific pains Joey kept trying. Fiona now jumped on Joey and forced his legs apart with her legs, lookin him right in his face again. ‘Hi Joey’, she whispered and touched his dick with her vagina. ‘Good to see you again’. Joey was flat on his back now being both in pain as well as very aroused. ‘Hi Fiona’. Joey could hardly speak. His legs were already painful and now Fiona was putting pressure on both again, but it still inspired that little guy below.’We know eachother, don’t we?’ Fiona asked and tortured. ‘Aaaahyes’, Joey shouted. Everyone could hear that, but this way nobody would suspect they knew and even liked eachother. After Fiona had forced Joey to penetrate her, she quickly released him and started some interaction with the spectators. For Joey it was impossible to stand up. He could only look up to Fiona showing off her strength. It wasn’t over yet.

After a few minutes Fiona walked towards Joey again. She grabbed his ear and twisted it so badly that Joey was forced to get on his feet. As Joey was now bending down Fiona said she had forgotten to knee him. As Joey was sort of replaying those words he saw a knee coming towards his chest. He immediately fell to the floor again. Fiona sat on his back now and secured Joeys arms with her legs and started pulling his chin. This way she would be able to talk with him again. ‘I can’t just release you’, she whispered. ‘I’m thinking about what to do’. ‘If you have any idea’s tell me’. Fiona kept smiling while talking. ‘From this point I cannot hear you well enough, so I will put you in a headlock in a few minutes, so it will be easier to speak’, Fiona said. Please, while I will keep you in my Fionaclutch, take some time to think’, she added.

Needless to say, Fiona increased pressure on Joeys chin and back. But it was a completely different setting than last time when Sabrina was in the cage. There was no hate. This was fun to watch for everybody. After five minutes Fiona forcefully dropped Joey to the floor and rolled him on his back.

Fiona grabbed Joeys head and secured one arm directly next to his head and the other one she moved in between her legs. ‘There, no place to go’, Fiona said. ‘I’d like my girlfriend to know I’m alive, I understand you cannot just go to the police but they’re worried’. ‘Maybe you can let them know I’m kidnapped but treated well and not in life danger’, Joe said. As Fiona flexed her legs to put extra pressure on Joeys arm, he let those words being followed by a huge scream. ‘Sorry Joey, had to do that, I cannot disappoint my fans’, Fiona said. ‘Please tell honeybun Joeybear is alive. ‘She’ll know the message will be real’. ‘And if you find a way to get me out, I’ll be grateful forever’, Joey said.

Fiona pressed Joey further into her boobs. Joey was unable to tap and slammed his feet to the floor. Just before the end Fiona got on top of Joey again. ‘Not again’ Joey shouted. Everyone remembered Joey had been in this position with Alexandra too. Fiona moved up and wrapped her legs around Joeys head. She secured his arm into hers putting pressure to his upper arm. Joey knew what to do. There was no escape from this one…
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-20, 21:12
Last Achievements

Hmmm, Fiona and Joeys relatives, Nicole and Ulf, maybe a new girl or to increase the tense with Mameaw, join us next week for a new episode of MWI!

Tags
armbar, death, facesiting, kidnapping, muscles, nude, pulselock, tied up, wrestling