Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Aug-21, 17:05
Points: 998, Level: 12 Points: 998, Level: 12 Points: 998, Level: 12
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

Default You are Lori's Sex Slave (Femdom Universe)

Summary:

You are a male slave living in the alternate universe world called Terra, where females are the dominant species. They take in lots of joy in torturing the male kind, and sexually humiliating them. Lori is the name of the lady who owns you, she is a tall red-headed lady with a toned figure. She wears often wears a skin-tight leotard, which shows off all her feminine curves.

All the males in this society are forced to wear a device which fits over their penis, and can extend into the anus. At anytime the female owner can turn on the device to forcibly milk the male. In fact many females have their device permanently set to full power, and once the male is locked in, they can't even free themselves unless they have the key-code to release the clamp. The device is powered by an artificial intelligence which learns how each penis behaves. It controls when the male is allowed to orgasm, or can force them to endure constant stimulation without being allowed to release. It can be preset to milk the male for a specific amount of time, or until the owner changes the settings.

Chapter 1: Artificial Intelligent Milking

You have been a slave to Lori since you were little. Your life has always revolved around her. Every waking moment was spent pleasing her. You never had any free time at all, other than to sleep when your duty is finished. This has always been your life.
Lori is a sadistic woman, but she does love you very much. She loves to sexually torture you, because it makes her feel good. She loves to humiliate you; she likes to call you names and poke fun at your size, and how fast you cum with a machine. It all makes her feel powerful. Lori loves nothing more than to have you milked by the device, sometimes for hours. It is her favorite pastime to watch you endure.

The women in this world rule societies, and there are no wars, and they all work together to keep the male kind subdued. They believe that men by nature are violent, irrational animals, who are being controlled by their penises. So they designed a device which can specifically control their penis, and ability for sexual release. This prevents them from reaching an orgasm, and forces them to be obedient pets. Men are required to be milked at least once a week by the device.

The device was invented by a group of female scientists who worked in the past to enslave the male kind, and it worked. The device was incredibly advanced, and was able to adapt to any male's penis. In the beginning only one setting was provided, to keep the male slaves perpetually hard and unable to release. The AI learned how the male slaves reacted to this, and began to force precum to leak slowly over hours. It learned how to force a penis into a flaccid state, and how to increase the nerve sensitivity on the penis. This first AI model was incredible, and it was learning very quickly how to control the male through the penis.

However, the scientists soon found that most males could not withstand the constant stimulation of their genitals. Some would go mad under the constant stimulus, and had to be restrained in a straitjacket. The scientists realized that they could condition the males by controlling when they were allowed to release. They taught the AI when to allow the male to release, and it became a very efficient method of control.
Lori fitted device on you when you were beginning puberty, and was inactive until you reached adulthood. It seemed that it worked, as you became a subservient to females. You never knew such freedom, but you were conditioned to accept it as normal.
The men grew up in a different way compared to the females. The AI was only used to control men, because they feared it would be catastrophic if there was a female equivalent of the device. So they designed the device only to control the male member, the testicles, the prostate, and the nerves that controlled the capacity for sexual release.

The females were allowed to masturbate, and used sex toys for sexual release unlike the men. Most of the men in this world could not last more than a minute with a woman in bed. They were not designed for the endurance required, and most women could last for hours in bed. Without the pressure of having to have sex with men, the women rejoiced and masturbated freely, even in public. Often times you could hear a woman moaning if you were out in public. The females, as you would come to find out, were not conditioned for quietness when having sexual release. The female moans would often cause males nearby to become aroused, but the AI would be able to subdue the penis, depending on the settings. It would not allow the male to have an erection unless the owner manually activated it. This meant most males could not reach an erection at all unless the owner set the device's setting to constant erection, or something else. This is why women wore revealing, and skin-tight clothes in public. Leotards, thighhighs, crop tops, and visible thongs were very popular to wear among women.

Lori taught you about the AI while showing you it on the computer. She seemed to be fascinated how it worked.

"It's actually quite fascinating, don't you think? The way that it learns through trial and error to associate genital sensory data with stimulation patterns?" she asked.
"Yeah, I guess," you responded unenthusiastically.
"Do you... want to release?" she asked, looking at the computer while touching herself.
"Huh?" you said, not realizing what she had just said.

"Would you like to release? I mean, you don't need to if you don't want to," she said, while giggling.
"Oh, yeah... sure," you said.
"I'll let you choose the pattern. Just press enter when you're ready to release."

You were taken aback by her offer.

"Let me choose the pattern?" you repeated, unsure of how to respond.
"In other words, how would you like to be milked by the device?" Lori asks, as she turns and grins at you.
"I thought you said I couldn't choose the pattern."
"You can!"

You were taken aback once more.

"How?" you asked.
"Well, what would you prefer? The usual artificial vagina simulation? Or maybe you'd like the latest sensation inducing design included in the update?"
"What does it do?" you ask.
"It'll massage your prostate, and I know how much you enjoy that."

You felt your face reddening at her suggestion. As much as you wanted to feel that pleasure, it was incredibly embarrassing seeing how enthusiastic she was.

"Do you... want to be completely milked dry?" she says, with an innocent smile on her face.

"The AI might have already learned how to completely empty your balls. You've probably have been building up a lot of cum due to the constant stimulation, so it's not impossible."

"Um.. do I even have a choice in the matter?" you reply.
"Nope. Once the AI decides, there's not much that you can do to persuade it otherwise."

You nod nervously, still feeling extremely embarrassed.

"Alright, I'll choose the... prostate massage then," you say.
"Perfect choice!" she replies cheerfully.

Lori shows you the interface, and how she selects the new option, and the device begins to warm up.

"You think it's going to feel good?" she asks with a smile.
"I'm sure it will," you say.
"I trust you'll enjoy it, then. It's your body after all."
"Sure..." you say, as the AI device begins to massage your prostate. You gasp as the pleasure shoots through your body.
"Ohh... that feels good..." you moan. "I didn't know it could regulate the intensity... keep it at this level... nice and soft..."
"The AI learns based on your body reacts. Shall I increase the intensity?" she asks, grinning.
"I'd... let you increase it..." you say gasping for air, as she smirks and increases the stimulation from light milking, to medium milking.
"Mmmm... you like that, do you?" she says, licking her lips.
"I love it..." you panted.
"I can tell. Shall I keep increasing the intensity?

You can see a visible wet spot through her leotard. She's incredibly turned on by this. She knows you like it, so she's enjoying seeing you moan.

"Y... you want to increase it more?" you gasp.
"Do you want me to?" she says, grinning.
"Yes... Ohhh! Yes...!"
"How much? How very much?"

You're out of words. You try to express how much, but your tongue tie prevents you from doing so. All you can do is nod eagerly.

"Oh my. This should be interesting," she says, smirking wickedly.

You feel the intensity of the stimulation increase, as you start to shudder and shake.

"Oh yeah, that's what I like to hear," she says.
"L... let me... release," you say, as you do your best to resist the milking.

You fail, as your body spasms and your mind is flooded with ecstasy.
"I'll let the AI decide, I'm going to turn on automate mode now." she says while smiling.

You feel your body start to be milked even more intensely by the machine, as your legs are forced back and wide open automatically. You moan, and thrust your hips upwards.
"Oh yeah, you like that don't you?" she says as the milk starts to pump out into the cup attached to the AI device.
"I... I can't stop it," you gasp.
"Let's see how much the device can make you yield..." she says, grinning as you start to feel light-headed.

You start to moan and shudder as more and more milk is pumped from your body. You lose yourself to the milking, as it continues for a good fifteen minutes, and feels like an eternity.

"Oh my, that was a lot. I didn't think you could release like that," she says, smiling.
"I... I want to stop," you say, blushing.
"You can try, but you can't stop the the AI." she says, grinning cheekily.

You sigh, and look down at the cup attached to your groin. You can see that it's filled with your own milk. You blush, and look away shyly.

"I want to try something," she says.
"What?" you ask.
"You've been a very good boy, so I'll allow you to finish inside me," she says, grinning.
"You want me to finish... inside you?" you ask, surprised.
"You've been a really good boy, so I'll allow it," she says.
"Oh..."
"Think you can handle a real pussy? It may not be an AI, but our pussies have evolved over thousands of years to milk penises without much effort." she says confidently.

You pause, and look at her face. Her facial expression is that of a confident smirk, with no trace of embarrassment. You notice a small smile on her lips, which she seems to be savoring the moment.

She slowly takes off her leotard, revealing a very average-looking, if muscled, body. She's tall and fit, with long, lean legs. You look further, and see that she is completely shaved. She turns and bends over, picking up a bottle of baby oil and a cloth. She begins to oil herself slowly.

You stare, almost in a daze. You've seen a lot in your time, but you've rarely seen someone oiling themselves. It's not something you ever expected to see.

"What are you waiting for?" she asks impatiently, spreading her legs and laying back.

You clear your throat, still staring.

"Um... I'm not sure if I'll be able to last long enough."
"Oh, don't worry about that. Science has already proven that the pussy is the stronger one," she says while grinning.

You stare at her for a few more seconds, after hearing her response. You breathe in deeply, and then exhale slowly.

She's right. Penises are submissive to vaginas during sex. The vagina is designed to engulf and swallow the penis whole, forcibly stimulating it to a release.

You can see the glistening of her fluids, and you know that she's already aroused. You know you're supposed to place it at her slit, but your mind is blanking out on the details.

"I'm going to..." you say nervously.
"Go ahead, just try to last more than a couple seconds okay?" she replies, grinning.

You nod nervously. You step forward, staring at her slit. It looks normal enough, although you've certainly seen stranger.

As you try to figure it out, she moves her hand to a switch, presses on a button which causes the device to temporarily expose your manhood without protection, as it emerges from the device. She grins as she sees it.

"Now, just slide right in," she says.

You place the tip at her opening, and feel the warm wetness of her mouth engulf your member. You gasp as you feel your member slide into the warm abyss of her body. You feel the soft flesh of her inner walls enveloping your member. You shudder as you slowly enter her.

"Huuum...."

You slide in deeper. She's so tight, and she's gripping you so hard. You're not sure if you'll be able to last very long. As you feel her juices coating the tip of your member, you're even more unsure. You need to last at least a minute. You can't possibly give into the pleasures of the female pussy so easily. Men used to be able to last longer than that.

But the warmth... the wetness... the tightness... is almost too much. Is it the by product of evolution? You grip her thighs as you start to slowly thrust in and out of her. You decide not to think about any of that, and simply embrace the pleasures of the moment.

"Aah... aah...."

You let out a moan as your head drops forward. You grip her thighs tighter as you keep pumping, bringing yourself closer to releasing.

"Aaahhh....!"

You let out a shriek as you release into her. You feel the warmth of release fill your member, and the throbbing pulse start to fade.

For a while, neither of you say anything.

"You penis finally surrendered to my pussy, huh?" she says, grinning.

"How long did I last?" you ask completely embarrassed.

"About thirty seconds" she replies, grinning. "Must have been a struggle."

"So I did well?"

She giggles. "You lasted longer than most males I've seen" she says and moves her oiled hips in circular motion. "I really enjoyed teasing you like that"

You think about replying, but your head suddenly feels like it's filled with dizziness. You realize that you feel like passing out, and fall into her arms.

"Stay like that" she whispers in your ear.

You remain still, and hear the humming of the device being turned by on, trapping your member once again.

"This is the perfect way to end the day" she says.

You remain fully conscious, and watch as her body is glowing from the oil.

"I really love this device" she says, tracing her fingers along your member. "It's so beautiful. So complex. It can do so many things..."

The device begins to hum once more, and you feel yourself becoming erect once again.

She giggles, and your head snaps forward as the flow of blood resumes. Your member is left trapped once again, unable to feel her.

"I'll see you tomorrow." she whispers while leaning into your ears.

You feel your member pulse again as the AI is set to constant erection mode.

You watch as she turns around, while putting on her leotard. Her shapely body can be clearly seen she walks away from you, and out of the room.

Chapter 1 End.
The Following User Says Thank You to IcyKidaga For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-21, 14:53
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: You are Lori's Sex Slave (Femdom Universe)

Post approved

Tags
femdom stories, stories