Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Oct-13, 02:59
Banned
Points: 1,027, Level: 12 Points: 1,027, Level: 12 Points: 1,027, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Extremely Kinky wrestling fetish.

I have a stink feitsh for girls like when they run and get sweaty and stinky I also have a humiliation fetish and wish a girl would sex wrestle me and force me down to humiliatingly sniff her ass feet or armpits while she continues to dominate me and show who is alpha by milking my cock. I also wouldn't mind if she furthered my humiliation by either pissing on me to make me her territory or fuck me with a strap-on. (would any woman be into this?)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wick For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-13, 04:42
Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Extremely Kinky wrestling fetish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have a stink feitsh for girls like when they run and get sweaty and stinky I also have a humiliation fetish and wish a girl would sex wrestle me and force me down to humiliatingly sniff her ass feet or armpits while she continues to dominate me and show who is alpha by milking my cock. I also wouldn't mind if she furthered my humiliation by either pissing on me to make me her territory or fuck me with a strap-on. (would any woman be into this?)
Sounds like an unreal session . Pretty sure theres two clipstores on clips4sale that do this all bar the pissing, but the strap on could be found at various other stores.

Try captivemale or meninpain those websites do what you're talking about.
Old 21-Oct-13, 13:05
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Extremely Kinky wrestling fetish.

There are plenty of doms who will do this for you - you can have anything you want......, as long as you're prepared to pay for it....

Tags
domination, fetish, humiliation, smelly