Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 12-Feb-15, 15:33
Points: 5,333, Level: 31 Points: 5,333, Level: 31 Points: 5,333, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default elf vs dwarf wrestle (hobbit)

(before starting the story i want to say that i am a big fan of the hobbit so i choose to make a wrestling story about it)

There they stood. Tauriel, very tall and slim, would wrestle her dwarfish boyfriend Kili. Tauriel was almost twice as tall as the young dwarf in front of her, but their weight was pretty equal. Kili was still in his puberty while Tauriel was allready mature.

She wore thight pants that stops right above her knees and she als had a very thight top without sleeves and it would show a bit of her belly. under those clothes she wore nothing.

Kili wore long comfortable pants and had nothing on his upper body, except for some hair which is normal for dwarves.

So they started. Tauriel immediatly jumped up and threw her legs around his head and had him caught in a reversed headscissor while he was still standing. and after some time he decided to fall over. but now his head wast to the ground and he couldn't see anything with the legs around his head.

"you must pay attention next time." she said very calm, knowing that she is faster and as more wrestling skills, but she also know that she would have trouble with the fact that he was stronger.

Suddenly Kili used all his strength to pull out his head. Tauriel was quite suprised that he escaped her scissor, because even Legolas had trouble getting his head out.

Before she could react she found herself in a crossed body pin. "You didn't seriously think that it would be so easy?" he whispered into her ear. She had trouble to hold on because she is not used to any sort of pain and she tapped pretty quick.

"I thought that elves were good fighters." Kili said. "I would no tease her if i were you, dwarf." said a voice coming down the stairs. "Legolas! Mankoi ier lle sinome?" (what are you doing here) asked Tauriel. "well i was coming to see how you kicked this goblin mutant his ass." said Legolas. "well i am winning. oh by the way: your sister asked me to say to you that she wants her hair back... miss Legolas." said Kili.

"Okay shall we continue?" asked Tauriel and before Kili answered he was charging her and going for a tackle, but before he would hit her she already got her arm around his neck. As soon as the guillotine was locked she wrapped her legs around his body and they dropped in that position.

As soon as she saw that he could carry on for hours in this position, she mad a quick movement around him and put him into a figure-four headlock. then she heard Legolas encouraging her and she decided to put some more strength into her legs and it worked. Kili's head was red as a tomato and after two minutes he decided to tap.

in the next fall she immediatly grabbed one arm end threw her leg around his other shoulder. she wanted to scissor him and he knew. so he threw his body on the ground and directly made a legspread.

and then he saw er pussy trough her tight pants and he got turned on by it. Tauriel noticed did and said "Oh i know you want it, but you'll have to fight for it" "bring it on!" said the dwarf challenging. "I think it is my time to leave now..." said Legolas who felt quite awkward about the situation.

She quickly tackled him and put a schoolgirlpin on him. "So that is why you wanted to wrestle me. then you can have it that way." said the elf while she was leaning back and putting her hand around his bal and squeezing it. Kili quickly reacted by pushing her of and going on top. she put her legs around his body to try and hold him of but he got hold of her top and pulled as hard as he can. Tauriel looked quickly and saw her tits bulking out of her teared open top and said "You will pay for this."

she rolled around and put him into a grapevine pin with a breast smother. Kili got turned up by this and got a boner. as soon as Tauriel felt this she mad a 180 turn and put him into a reversed headscissor. then she pushed her upper body up and put his pants out. now he was only in his underwear. she put one hand on his balls and cock and leaned on that arm.

(to be continued)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pizzabakker95 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-15, 18:27
Last Achievements

Post Re: elf vs dwarf wrestle (hobbit)

Kili was screaming it out and quickly tapped after. it was 2-1 for the elf and they where both exhausted. but this matchup was far from over, because they decided to go on till one has 5 points.

they started this time with a test of strength and suddenly kili jumped ub and wrapped his legs around her body and swung his arms around her neck holding on thight. after some time the fell to the ground and kili turned them on their side and aplied a scissor. Tauriel reacted by getting on her feet after kili let go of her head and she made sure that he couldn't get grip on anything. So Kili hung with his head right above the ground. then suddenly Tauriel grabbed his legs and put Kili into a boston crab. and kili had no chance of getting out so he tapped.

before they started again the took a small break, because Tauriel wanted to do some things. first she started by getting the braids out of her hair and after that she slowly put off her top. after that she said on a challenging tone "If you get my pants off you will get an extra point." and then she noticed the boner in the young dwarf his pants. so she walked up to him very confident and she stood now very close to the dwarf, she put her arms around his neck and for some reason he wouldn't strugle. after that she lifted her knee and pushed it down on the boner of Kili.

and then suddenly he turned around, put his leg in front of hers and threw her to the ground. directly after he put a reversed headscissor on the elf and put of her pants. immediatly after that she put her legs around his head and aplied a headscissor so now they were in a test of endurance and willspower.

they laid there for several minutes and then Tauriel said "what will i get if i pull out your pants?" "a point." Kili said calmly. and right after that she used all of her strength into her scissor and managed to escape at the same time. she quickly pulled out his pants and decided to play with his cock for a small time. and suddenly Kili tapped. the match was over and Tauriel won.
the end.
The Following User Says Thank You to pizzabakker95 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-15, 20:20
ap643

Default Re: elf vs dwarf wrestle (hobbit)

Very entertaining match. Love Tauriel. Hope Kili gets a rematch!
Old 12-Feb-15, 20:55
Last Achievements

Thanks ap643
And i am planning on letting him have a rematch.
Old 14-Feb-15, 14:57
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Very interesting match. Great work!

Tags
fantasy, fiction, mixed, wrestling