Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-Feb-16, 13:40
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts
Default My armwrestling experience: True Story

So, someone here on this forum was able to convince me to armwrestle one of my coworkers. I'll give some background before I tell you how that went.

I work at a bar. I'm the only guy who not only works there, I'm almost always the only guy there. I work at a lesbian bar. (LONG STORY ON HOW THAT WENT DOWN) So, one of my coworkers is a woman by the name Wanda. She's without a doubt, the toughest women I met in real life. She has biceps that are massive, and her legs are quite thick as well. She's usually the one we use to do heavy lifting around the bar. Now, I'm not a skinny or even a fat guy, I'm rather bulky, and I got roughly 6 inches on her (She's strong... But short). Plus, she has a weightlifter build (muscles on her body, but is rather pudgy), so she doesn't look tough unless you stare at her arms. Also, I was 4 years older then her!

So, last night, we were talking to each other about workouts. I mentioned I'm
Improving at my gym, and I tried to subtly imply that I could take her. She guessed my intentions immediately. Wandas no idiot. Still, she said that if that's what I only want, and because I'm such a nice guy (I helped her out a few times, so I'm thinking she did this as a favor), she said we could armwrestle.

We went to one of the tables, and a lot of women surrounded us, wanting to see. When we clasped hands, I knew one thing. HOLY SHIT I'M SCREWED! Plus, I knew it was actually happening! I never armwrestled a woman! This was going to be great! When we started, I was surprised by one thing. I was doing well! I was going at it as hard as I could, and for a while, I was taking her on. But, after 10 seconds (One woman was using her phone to see how long it was. A bet was made of how long I would make it), she was starting to pull me down, and on the 22 second mark, she beat me.

She flexed, showing all the ladies in the bar her muscles, and told them she was armwrestling champ. I agreed with that, both a little embaressed at losing to a girl (even if her biceps were a long bigger then mine), and excited. I actually did my fetish, and she beat me. Which, I actually wanted. A lot of my coworkers through the night talked about it, and I even saw a woman talk about going to the gym to become as strong as Wanda. I doubt that most will actually follow... But I hope one or two take it serious!

All I'm saying is, is that was the second best night at the bar!