Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Feb-23, 23:33
Points: 3,962, Level: 26 Points: 3,962, Level: 26 Points: 3,962, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Never Underestimate a Cutie

Chapter 1

When I met Kayla, she was cute as a button. Fresh out of high school and starting her freshman year of college, and absolutely boy-crazy.

Our church group (yes, it is odd we met at church considering how raunchy this story gets) had a bonfire out in the desert. People carpooled from the church meetinghouse, but I owned a scooter at the time so I just decided to drive myself, failing to recognize just how the bumpy the dirt road would be and how poorly suited my vehicle would be for the terrain.

Everyone had a bit of a laugh as I bumbled to the site of the fire, but most people found it kind of endearing. Kayla had been in the car behind me kind of alternating between giggling and feeling bad about my predicament as my very not-off-road-friendly transport jostled me around.

But it was all for the best! It lead her to come sit by me at the fire, and you wouldn't believe my excitement when she specifically singled me out to talk to at an event with at least 30 other guys. Kayla was easily the most attractive person there: slim, brown hair, green eyes, perfectly proportioned breasts for her slightly smaller (but not fully petite) frame, and runners legs. She participated in a handful of half-marathons, and while she never placed high or anything, she had fun and was always in great shape. She also taught swimming lessons, and let's just say all her activity did wonders for her butt as well, a cute but defined ass that was really tough not to stare at, especially since that's the body part most guys feel like they can get away with looking at for a bit as the subject is turned away. (I was fortunate to get some long looks in when she would climb the stairs leading me to her second-story dorm room, where her elevation placed her assets right at eye-level).

"You know you could have carpooled with me!" Kayla laughed after introducing herself and plopping herself on the ground next to me. My heart started beating harder as I awkwardly introduced myself.

I'm Justin, a tall lanky guy at 6'5" with what I have been told are very nice blue eyes. But you're not really here for my description, are you? So we'll move along.

Kayla and I sat next to one other the whole night and stacked rocks by the fire until they fell, taking turns placing them like a strange game of reverse-jenga and finding a way to lightly touch hands as we did it like the innocent-ish young adults we were. She offered to drive behind me as it got dark to make sure I didn't fall off the scooter on the way back.

And just like that, I had an in with the hottest girl in church, and honestly, maybe the whole damn college in my humble opinion. Kayla had a lot of hints at high libido being repressed because of religious beliefs. But she would have me over in her dorm to cuddle at night and I would spoon her and stay awake while she fell asleep, just admiring her and how lucky I was to get to do even just this. She lived in the Honor's dorm because she was also a smarty-pants to go along with the looks. Because there had been a low number of Honor's college applicants, she had the room to herself, though it did have a bunk meant for two.

Like clockwork, she would wake up at 4am while we cuddled, get a bit shy, and poke her head out to make sure the coast was clear, than usher me out so no one would think she was having sex. Damn religious stuff.

But as we got more comfortable, I would run my hand up her shirt while we cuddled and she would slowly reach to find my cock through my pants, and we would wordlessly explore each other’s bodies, as if saying anything would make the "sin" more real, and in the quiet maybe God wouldn't notice.

Now, I've always had a mixed wrestling fetish and was slowly trying to work in hints to get something there to happen, but with how shy we were about our late-night activities and our relative youth and inexperience, I didn't know quite how to do it.

While hanging out at a park in one of the tubes one late night (after hours, of course) I decided to pin her down and tickle her. She giggled, squealed a bit, and fought back. I was definitely stronger than her but decided to be nice and stop tickling, instead just scooting up higher and subtly allowing my boner to grow into her face without saying anything. She moved her face closer into it, and while neither of us were comfortable saying just what was going on, we both knew that we liked what has just happened.

The wrestling seed was now planted in Kayla's mind. At the same time, she started questioning the church and becoming more open to sexual things. There was one night I left my wallet out and she started rifling through it in front of me, curious as to what she would find. There was a condom in a plastic case in there I had just in case, though I was still a virgin. I saw an opportunity to play-wrestle again and grabbed her around the waste and began dragging her to the couch.

"Wait, I can't look in your wallet?" Kayla squealed in surprise. "What, is there a condom in there or something?" To be honest, now that I know her better, I think there's a decent chance she had been specifically looking for that. Years later it became extremely apparent that she really, really liked sex and only religious beliefs were stifling a raw, carnal desire to get as much dick as she could.

I finished maneuvering us to the couch, plopping her down and folding her legs up, bending them and giving myself a chance to admire her upright ass and the hints of folding in her jeans at her pussy. I reached for the wallet she was still holding, moving my head between her legs and hoping she would take the hint to headscissor me to stop me from getting my wallet.

Kayla took the hint and wrapped her gorgeous legs around my neck, then laid back on the couch. I managed to lay parallel to her on the as she turned to the side, maintaining the front headscissor. Her runners legs were genuinely strong, and I would later figure out the only way for me to escape them was to stand up and basically shake her off. But with this being our first experience and something I had been dreaming over forever, I only feebly pawed at her legs and didn't really try to escape.

Kayla resumed the search through my wallet, pulling out my license, my student ID (at which she remarked how cute I looked in that photo) and then she eventually found it. With a bit of mock surprise she held up the condom and exclaimed "Justin, what is this for!?"

I reached for the condom and she pulled it out of reach, up above her head, giving her breasts that fun taut look that happens when a woman stretches. I couldn't help but stare at them, then at her cute smirking face and wonderful green eyes, and then down at the place in her jeans where our exertion had further tightened her clothing, revealing a bit more camel toe inches from my face.

I let my hands that was reaching for the condom down instead, "accidentally" groping her breast instead, then tried to move my head down between her legs to "escape," but really to see if I could get my mouth positioned into her pussy.

Kayla didn't seem to mind the groping and kept smiling while she began opening the plastic container holding the condom. My face slipped lower between her legs and she let out a bit of a surprised look as I ended up pushing my face directly between her athletic legs and into the softness of the area in between where her womanhood felt warm.

She regained her composure quickly and her face went into an even better smile. With my hand on her breast and my lips on hers, I began gently moving head into her pussy, essentially helping her grind my face while in the headscissor.

She got the message, as we had dry humped a few times in her bunk bed and she had really seemed to enjoy it. Now it was time to hump my face instead, which she did with enthusiasm, grabbing my hair and pulling me in, rocking a bit as my face started to get mushed into her jeans enough that the skin on my face started being pulled with each movement.

I reached under her shirt and her bra and found her soft nipple and felt it go hard while she continued humping my face. Eventually she slowed and breathed heavily, and as sexually repressed as she has been prior to this she later confirmed to me that this was her first orgasm, even though we were both fully clothed and our activity a little unusual (at least for those who aren't into mixed wrestling and trying to steer events toward things like this). After she completed, she released me from her hold, tucked the condom away in her bra, and said "maybe someday" then left to change.

We had unlocked a whole new world of possibilities now. While this was an incredible first mixed wrestling experience, I knew that to fully satisfy my kink I would need to feel a bit more truly overpowered, helpless, humiliated, and teased.
Old 28-Feb-23, 16:57
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Never Underestimate a Cutie

Thread approved
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-23, 00:58
Last Achievements

Chapter 2

During the following weeks, Kayla and I would occasionally play-wrestle, but nothing with the intensity of that last time. But I would schoolboy pin her, then poke her, tickle her, and lick her face and such to keep these kinds of things on her mind.

One time, Kayla and I were hanging out in her dorm room again, splitting a 2 liter of Coke late into the night and getting those sleep-deprived giggles most people have experienced. We'd spent the night discussing religion, philosophy, boys (it became fairly obvious to me that she would never like just one guy, and I learned to accept that, though she didn't fully recognize herself as polyamorous until years later), and cracking jokes.

I went and laid on the bottom bunk, placing my arms up in a position I knew would be great for a schoolgirl pin, then called out a challenge. "Wanna have a tickle war?" I said.

She hopped up to join, giving her perky little breasts a nice bounce through her black tank top that sent my heart racing. She saw my prone position, and all the times I'd pinned her down paid off. She hopped right on me, placing each leg carefully as she straddled my chest and pinned my arms.

"Gotcha!" Kayla said excitedly. She had never really won our tickle exchanges before; I had a hard time letting her because I am genuinely very ticklish.

She leaned down a bit to reach for my armpits, bringing her cute breasts down in that fun way they hang when a lady leans forward and her bra is not too tight. She began tickling and we both began laughing: me in a bit of a tortured desperation and her in delight. She had a very cute laugh and the prettiest face when she was happy, which she was now.

I began to buck her off, lifting her as I arched my back, but as she was about to lose her balance she quickly reached up to the frame of the top bunk and used it for leverage to push me back down.

It worked well. She could no longer tickle me, but she was steady. Uh-oh, I thought. I might really be in trouble. This was really exciting for me, but it was a bit embarrassing.

I was able to lift only my head while she maintained this position, and I noticed a little muscle definition in her slender arms I wasn't expecting as she vigorously gripped the bars above. She didn't realize it, but she was basically doing the spitting image of a Victory Pose while genuinely having my shoulders completely pinned.

And when I lifted my head I could get a close view of her tight shorts that I could stare at while trying to unsuccessfully escape. Again, there was camel toe; she wore pretty tight clothing in general and I guess this kind of activity really scrunched it up further.

In this position, I could feel Kayla's butt doing most of the work pinning me, I could feel the warmth of her thighs to my sides, see her womanhood when trying to escape, and see her taut perky breasts, little flexing muscles, and beaming face when I laid back down and looked up. What an incredible position to be in.

I started getting hard and soon my boner was making an obvious showing in my pants. I wanted to touch myself so bad but was truly trapped by this cutie. I began trying to use my own legs to try to rub against my cock to give it at least some attention. This motion caused her to look back and notice my predicament, which caused her to laugh one of the purest laughs I've heard.

"Having fun?" Kayla asked, with a bit of a mischievous smile.

"Can't say I've ever been beaten up by a girl like this before," I answered. "It's... interesting."

"Sure you have! Or did you forget the last time on the couch when I kicked your butt?"

"That one... was a bit different." I began trying to slide my arms out from under her instead of just lifting her, which had some moderate success. My right arm was almost about to slip out when Kayla realized she needed to change tactics to keep me secured.

She quickly sat up just a bit, letting me pull my arms out, which I then moved to grab for her wrists. But she had a plan and more time to prepare her move, which was to hop higher on my chest and pin my arms all the way over my head so they were now pinned by her whole body rather than just her knees.

I flailed again, my arms now trapped more thoroughly and getting a very good stretch above my body. I succeeded only in moving her higher into my chest, her sitting practically on my neck now.

"Was it really different? I remember it going something like this," Kayla laughed.

As I tried to retort she decided to simply cut me off by scooting all the way onto my mouth with her pussy. Now I couldn't even tilt my head or talk.

Goddamnit, Kayla was so hot. I stared up at her, admiration mixing in with my arousal and embarrassment.

"Now, now" she scolded. "I could tell you were gonna say something wrong, so I'm just saving you the trouble." She pinched my nose shut with one hand while using the other for balance still, and suddenly I couldn't breathe at all.

I trusted Kayla in general, as she was a kind person, but I could tell this was her getting a little revenge for the times I'd pinned her down and teased her.

But even as I grew more worried, my cock grew as well, and I continued my attempts to stroke myself with my own legs. Kayla again noticed and turned around, taking in the sight of my pitched tent with amusement.

"You know, I can help you with that," she offered. "And let you breathe again. But you have to be good! Blink twice if you agree to be good."

I didn't have much choice. I was desperate for air and sexual release. I blinked twice.

"Good boy," Kayla said as she moved her hand from plugging my nose to ruffle my hair a bit as I gasped for air. "Now how many times have you been beat up by a girl? One or two?" Then she sat back enough to let me reply.

"Two," I said reluctantly, wanting to argue that the first one I wasn't sure I was really fully trapped.

"Good boy," she said again. "Now where is your wallet?"

I suddenly realized that we were both about to lose our virginity, and in the most exciting way possible.

"But in order for me to help you down there, I'd need to let you free. And then you might wrestle me down." She paused in thought, trying to solve the problem while biting her lip as she often did while working something out in her mind.

A light in her eyes grew as something clicked on her brain. "Got it!" she declared.

She suddenly threw her black tank top off with a quick motion, then unsnapped her lacy bra just as quickly, letting both fall gently on my face but before I got to see a lot of exciting motion from her breasts.

"Fortunately I don't care about these clothes too much. I have cuter ones. Because there are probably going to get stretched out a bit while I tie you up."

Kayla took her shirt off my face, but adjusted the lacy bra so it covered most of my face except my eyes. The smell of light sweat and her lotion and soap filled my nostrils as I breathed under her bra and watched her lean down, breasts dangling gently above me as she began wrapping the strands of her tank top around my right wrist, then leaned even further forward to attach the other side to one pole of the bunk bed in a secure knot.

She then took a moment to rub her bra on my face as a bit of a taunt before using it to tie the other wrist. "You know, that's a pretty sturdy bra, there's a chance you could rip through it. Maybe a little reinforcement is in order.”

She sat up and began working her short shorts off, finally noticing her camel toe in the process. "Oh my, was that there the whole time?" she asked.

I nodded and blushed a bit, then began lightly testing my bonds. The tank top was secure, but the bra could maybe be broken through if I tried hard enough. I decided to go ahead and try to break free even though I was having fun, just to see if her plan worked.

Kayla had wisely used the weaker clothing on my non-dominant arm, so the progress trying to rip it off was slow. She was faster getting her shorts off, tossing them lightly on the lower half of my face, and then beginning to slip off her maroon panties. She made a show of it, realizing I was not making too fast of progress breaking free. She danced a bit as she strip-teased off her final article of clothing, her body glistening with light sweat, breasts swaying, and eventually her cute, tight, pink pussy was revealed. It was even prettier than I'd imagined from the outline I'd seen of it twice before. It was not quite so tight you couldn't see anything interesting at all, but definitely compact enough to not be overly distracting. It was perfect.

She then used her panties to help further secure my left arm well before I got free.

"There," Kayla said, a bit of pride in her voice as she admired her work. She then locked her eyes with mine and smiled again. "You're all mine."

She played with her breasts a bit, rubbing her cute pink nipples and letting them bounce a bit, then spun around and planted her perfect swimmer and runner’s butt down on my chest while she began hunting through my wallet, lightly grazing my cock while finding it and pulling it out.

Kayla found the condom and began pulling down my pants and boxers, my cock springing up when finally released from its confines, surprising her a bit. "Oh hi there" she laughed, giving it a quick stroke with her finger.

I laid in anticipation, more excited than I'd ever been in my life before. I wondered how many people had the best sex of their life on their first time, and wondered if that was about to happen to me. It seemed like it just might.
Old 07-Mar-23, 20:37
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Post approved
Old 07-Mar-23, 21:46
somfb

Damn, Kayla sounds like a good time. Keep this one going!
Old 11-Mar-23, 06:11
Last Achievements

Chapter 3

"Guess what, Justin?" Kayla asked as she lightly traced my cock with her nail, now bending forward over my tied body revealing an enticing view of her nude ass and pussy. She was almost in a doggy-style position, except in most cases that feels like a position the man dominates as she waits patiently to be penetrated. This was the opposite: she was on top and fully in control.

"I know you like being beat up by girls. Remember when you lent me your laptop last week so I could finish my paper after mine broke? Well, you remembered to clear your Chrome data, but not your Firefox history. Oh how many, many interesting things I found."

Kayla suddenly reached lower and cupped my balls, kneading them together enough to cause a ton of sensation and demonstrate control, but not so hard as to harm them.

My legs began squirming and my thoughts spun as I processed my position. Kayla knew my secret. She took advantage of me lying prone on the bunk and intelligently found a way to physically control me with her cute, sexy body. She stripped and tied me up with her clothes. And now she was overstimulating my testicles just enough to cement into my mind just how much control she had while showing off her backside.

"I suspected something was up when you seemed to almost intentionally put your head between my legs a few weeks ago, but I figured you just wanted to be close to my body and that was your way of making it happen. And I had fun with it too! Humping your face was fun. I also noticed you increase pinning me down and starting tickle wars, but didn't quite have all the puzzle pieces figured out until I saw the porn you watch.

You could have probably just asked, silly. I've been giving you hints that I want to fuck for awhile as I've opened up to my sexuality, and if this is how you want it, that's fine by me.

But perhaps it's most fun this way. Your confused face when your dreams started coming true and you didn't know how to process it was fun to watch. But I have needs too, and right now they happen to be your tongue on my pussy!"

Kayla let go of my balls and reached off the bed for one of my shoes, which I'd kicked off earlier in the night, and removed the laces. She then began tying them around my balls as a leash while I stared at her cute, bare butt. She wrapped them up firmly but not painfully, at least until she gave the end of the lace a little playful tug that got a quick grunt from me. "You really better behave now!" she said.

Kayla scooted her ass backward over me while holding my ball-leash, then hovered her asshole and pussy over my face, giving me a great view of the parts of her that were about to smother me.

"Enjoy the view for a bit, because you're about to lose it. If I like what you do well enough, maybe I'll turn around so you can view my front. And if you do well enough with that, I'll take care of you. Do too poorly, though, and, well..." Kayla tugged the leash in explanation.

Kayla continued: "I never imagined my first time getting oral would be beating a tall guy up and face-raping him. How about you? Did you think a little girl was gonna rape you today?" She laughed, but before I could answer she ordered "tongue out now!" and finally took her seat. She was careful to make sure my nose went up her cheeks so it didn't get totally crushed, but the proximity of my nostrils near her butthole was an idea that simultaneously horrified and excited me. Fortunately, she really only smelled like lavender soap or lotion, at least from the very little I could breathe.

My tongue obediently went out and began tracing up and down her slit, taking in her sweet taste and trying to do something that would make her feel good. She seemed restless and began grinding harder, then pulled the leash a bit, causing me to attempt a yelp, shooting my tongue further up inside her.

"Hmmmmmm, now THAT feels better. Why don't you just leave your tongue out as far as you can and I'll fuck it on my terms with the occasional extra encouragement" she said, pulling the leash again and getting another deep tongue movement that made her moan.

She occasionally sat up to give me air and another view, then sat and rode my tongue that I simply left out like a toy for her to use. As she grew happier, learning just how she wanted to ride me, she occasionally brushed my still-throbbing cock with her nails.

She eventually lifted off and spun around, sitting on my chest. "Need some water? My pussy is plenty wet, but I imagine your mouth is probably still drying out" she said.

I nodded. "Open up, then!" Kayla said, then promptly spat into my mouth when I complied. She nearly died laughing at my surprise, then looked a bit embarrassed. "I just thought that would be funny. I saw it in one of the videos you watched. I'll get you some actual water now."

She stood up and started dressing a bit.

I panicked. "Are you leaving? Kayla! I'm tied up pants-less in your bed! What if someone walks in? You used to worry about people seeing me leave your dorm after we'd only cuddled!"

"I guess people change!" she said brightly. "Maybe holding my sexuality in so long made me a freak! Relax, you'll be fine. And I don't have water here, so..."

Kayla finished putting on a sweatshirt and sweatpants without underwear and slipped out of the room, giving me some time to reflect on everything that had happened and test my bonds again.

She had done a good job with the knots, and I couldn't stretch the fabric of her tank top or bra/panties combo enough to get free. I lay on my back and replayed our tussle again in my mind, remembering the most erotic moments.

Suddenly the door opened again, and in walked Kayla. But she wasn't alone. She'd brought Sara, another member of the Honors College with aspirations to one day be a doctor. She was pretty too, in a slightly more bookish way. Taller and ganglier, perhaps a bit like myself, but with a sweet face, intelligent eyes, and enough going on the right places to still be attractive, though some might consider her breasts and ass a bit small. The two girls appeared to be in mid-conversation.

"... you haven’t actually seen one before? I think Justin’s looks pretty nice, and you've always thought he was pretty cute, right? Come on in!" Kayla said excitedly.

Added after 6 minutes:

Chapter 4

"Kayla, what the fuck! Oh my God..." I said, feeling my face turn red with embarrassment as I tried to hide the view of my erect cock with my legs as well as I could.

Sara looked a bit embarrassed too, but still stepped in behind Kayla and shut the door.

"Oh relax, Sara thinks you're cute, and I'm sure you think she is too. And I got your water."

Kayla sat down next to me on the bed with a bottle of water and began unscrewing it, but when she tried to pour it in my mouth I turned my head away in an attempt to show my frustration with what she'd done.

"Really, Justin? Come on. I know you're thirsty. Sara just thinks you're cute and wants to see your cock. It's a nice cock, right Sara?"

Sara nodded shyly, staring at my cock with a fascinated expression. The real thing must be more interesting to her than her medical textbooks.

Kayla continued: "And she thought it was kind of funny that I beat you up. Wanted to see the end result for herself."

"You told her WHAT!? I let you get on top in an advantageous position because it's my kink. Sara, obviously Kayla didn't really beat me up" I said.

Kayla looked down at me, incredulous. "Oh, I sure did. You giving me a little advantage doesn't change a thing. Besides, I've beat you up twice now, and I recall you admitting it just half an hour ago."

She pulled out a phone and played a quick clip of me admitting my two defeats that she'd apparently recorded stealthily. Sara let out a soft chuckle over the recording.

"Okay, but every other time we've wrestled, I've pinned you down" I said.

"Maybe I was letting you!" Kayla teased. "I kinda liked it when you'd get excited down there as you sat on me. I'm sure you noticed I tended to get my face closer. Maybe getting beat up is my kink too, and I just let it happen."

I knew it wasn't true, but Kayla was starting to really mess with my mind. So much had happened in the last hour, and now here was a cute med student staring at my exposed body and thinking the whole thing was a bit funny.

"Untie me and let's have another fair match and we'll see what happens. Winner gets their way with the loser."

"Oh, Justin, I already won! You owe me more oral too, remember? I was even gonna sit the other way to give you a view!"

"I wanna see you fight," Sara finally interjected. It was the first real thing she'd said. "He makes some fair points. But I'm hiding his clothes first!" Sara gathered my clothes and bustled out of the room quickly.

Kayla watched her go and sighed. "Looks like you're getting another chance." She actually looked a bit nervous as she leaned her body close to undo the bonds she'd tied so carefully. She was worried about not having her advantage, but was probably telling the truth about having enjoyed being schoolboy pinned, so she must be figuring that even when she lost in front of Sara she'd at least still have fun. Kayla handed me the bottle and I took a few sips, feeling a bit awkward that two girls had basically ganged up to bully me and make me fight naked for their amusement, but I could turn my frustration into a victory. And while I sure had a kink for losing to women, winning was fun too, and this time I would really enjoy it.

Sara came bustling back into the room having hid my clothes, face full of anticipation as she watched me stand with my erection still going strong and bouncing a bit with my movement.

"Ready to be forced to suck my cock, cheater?" I said to Kayla as she stood as well, removing her sweatshirt and sweatpants so she was naked again, walking a few paces away with a bit of sexy sway. She was probably trying to distract me.

"You're gonna regret saying that when I sit on your face again. And perhaps I won't be quite as nice as last time," Kayla replied.

There was a bit of extra tension as the stakes seemed raised. Kayla and I would still be friends after this, but it might take a bit for things to go back to normal since she'd taken things a step too far.

We stared one another down a bit, Kayla eventually taking a step back and raising her hands in invitation for me to come at her and make the first move. A move that kinda screamed "come at me, bro" that was hot in an unsettling way coming from such a cute, nude girl a full foot and half shorter than me.

"Please fight already!" Sara suddenly said, seemingly surprising when herself with her impatience and blushing a bit as Kayla and I glanced at her. Sara seemed to lower her hand toward her nether regions applying pressure. Was she subtly masturbating to this whole experience?

Kayla refocused more quickly than me and apparently switched tactics while I was still distracted by the confusing but attractive Pre-Med student and her behavior. Kayla charged me, jumping up and wrapping her legs around me like a boa constrictor. She had impressive hops too, because she'd somehow managed to get high enough to wrap one arm around my head, using gravity to force me to look down at the ground behind her while she forced me to use my own strength to hold both her and myself upright.

Goddammit. I stumbled a bit, catching glimpses of Kayla's butt as she maintained her grip on my neck and her body-scissors. I slowly moved us over to the bunk bed again, laborious step after another while I heard something being unzipped from Sara's direction. Was she taking off her pants? No time to think about that.

I slammed Kayla down on the bed causing her to grunt, and simultaneously jabbed a hand at the armpit that secured my head. The combined effect made her release the headlock and I quickly secured her wrists and pinned her to the bed, though she still had her legs around me.

Kayla thrashed and was difficult to contain. She was fighting much harder than I had seen her before: a ball of stubborn feminine fury that did NOT like that I'd gotten free from her headlock and was managing to pressure her down and mostly contain her arms with my stronger ones, though she was able to get free for small bits at a time.

She doubled down on the body squeeze as she realized she was slowly losing the upper body contest, admirable though her efforts were to escape. I needed to get free from her legs to finish her off. I also needed to not get distracted; her breasts had a very alluring shape when lying on her back: they looked a little smaller but even more taut, and the wiggle as she thrashed in them was difficult to ignore.

I opted to use a similar headlock to the one I'd just escaped to end the hand-fighting and free one of my arms to do something about her legs. I crushed her down with my body, feeling her breasts pleasantly squish against my own chest. With my body-weight now mostly containing Kayla, I had a lot more to work with, and I could tell she was starting to lose a bit of strength.

Still, this runner's legs were proving tough to part for the one arm I could use safely to try to pry them apart. We were nearly stalemated like this for several minutes, and I heard Sara slowly come for a closer look.

"This is looking pretty even to me. It's so hot!" Sara said. What a strange med student. It’s like she was just scientifically observing the whole thing.

But unlike last time, gravity and breath control were on my side now instead of Kayla's, though her squeeze did keep my lungs from ever feeling quite full. But she was getting crushed, and eventually I could tell she was tired enough I could take a risk. I let her out of the headlock, and with a swift motion attacked her legs with both arms while twisting her over the edge of the bed so her body was dangling without support, her grip finally released and she fell to the floor with a thud. I quickly went to the ground as well and straddled her, then pulled her arms up and pinned her with the high and tight schoolboy pin she had done to me earlier. I smacked her face with my cock a few times: just the beginning of the revenge I would get for what happened earlier.

"Oh, it's over? That was fun, but too quick" Sara chimed in, and I looked up to see that she was now fully bottomless and rubbing her clit to our fight.

Sara stopped playing with herself, and looked like she was contemplating something. She then stood, removed her shirt as well, and lunged at me, knocking me off Kayla before I could think to do anything.

Sara was not particularly skilled, but she was able to keep me busy enough with an awkward flurry of random moves that Kayla had time to recover her breath and stand. I shoved Sara back and exclaimed "This isn't your fight! What are you doing?"

"Having fun" Sara replied calmly while sauntering over to join Kayla. They collected themselves and the two cute, nude girls regarded me with predatory eyes.

I was in trouble, and backed against the door, but realized I couldn't leave without clothing.

I would have to see this through one way or another.

The girls strode toward me, confident now, and a bit amused at me kind of shrinking away. The fight with Kayla was more even than expected, and even though I won our second bout in my mind, I was tired and I couldn't handle both of them.

"I think he's scared!" Kayla said.

"Yeah. He knows what's coming for him now," Sara agreed.

Sara ran up and basically just hugged me, giving Kayla, the more skilled athlete, time to figure out what to do. Sara's soft flesh felt nice against mine, and I was lost at what to do. Kayla walked calmly behind me and put me in a rear naked choke, bringing me gently to the ground with Sara landing on top of me, sandwiching me between a whole lot of soft, feminine flesh.

I tried to move a bit, but there was little room. Sara's cute, smaller breasts found their way into my face and Kayla's feet wrapped around me from the back up near my cock completing her rear-naked choke. Kayla kicked my cock a few times, then lowered her foot below my balls: a threatening gesture.

"I think that's three wins against you now, boy" she whispered into my ear.

"I submit," I said weakly. There was nothing I could do against both girls at once.

"Good!" Kayla said. "How about we do a full 10 rounds though, just to be sure it wasn't all a fluke. If you're not up for it, though, you can leave right now. Naked, of course. Perhaps tied behind the back as well. Maybe with lipstick marks all over your body. That would be fun to explain wouldn't it? But if you complete the rounds, I'm sure Sara would kindly grab your clothes again for you.”

Sara beamed, clearly not wanting the party over yet either.

It wasn't much of a choice. Over the next while, I was subjected to all manner of holds that Kayla had seen in my porn history. The rounds were quick: the girls were too much for me together.

I tapped to Kayla's reverse headscissors while Sara simply sat on my legs and poked my cock, which she still seemed endlessly fascinated with. When I came, they had me drink some more water and a Viagra Sara apparently had with her medical connections and simply waited for my arousal to return before resuming the matches.

I tapped to Sara's cross-pin while Kayla coached her through it and helped by sitting on my stomach. My arms were helpless, but got to feel Sara’s breasts on one end and her thighs constricting my arm on the other side as well.

I got tired enough that Kayla didn't even need help with a grapevine pin. Her legs were strong, and while I could squeeze her legs shut a bit, her reflexes were too fast for me to get my legs out from the intertwined position. Breast smothering ensued, and even after I submitted she simply turned my head to the side to let me breathe, prolonging my torture with her boobs now pressed into the side of my head.

I also tapped to Sara's lotus lock after the girls forced me on my back, pulling my arms behind me, declaring me "under Citizen's Arrest" for some vague crime, then having Sara place the hold. I submitted while she rubbed her blue-painted toenails into my face.

Perhaps the worst one was Kayla's spladle. She hadn't practiced it well enough to quite make it happen naturally, but had enough control over me at that point to simply force me to allow the position to happen. And once it was locked in, it was humiliating. Sara stood nearby as my exposed body was lifted into the air, my privates fully out for her to "inspect." She eventually placed her foot on my balls, and commanded me to jack off with the hand that was still available to me through my legs. When I finished again, she took notes on some notebook like she was genuinely studying my anatomy.

They finally agreed my torture could end after that. Sara retrieved my clothes and handed them back. She seemed a little apologetic: they had taken things pretty far.

I left in shame, but masturbated to the memories nearly non-stop for days.

Last edited by jta1991; 11-Mar-23 at 06:11.
Old 14-Mar-23, 00:23
Points: 4,327, Level: 27 Points: 4,327, Level: 27 Points: 4,327, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Best damn story that I have read in years! Great job man!
Old 21-Mar-23, 20:24
Last Achievements

Chapter 5

My personal life felt a bit interrupted by such a radical experience. I texted both girls a bit the next few days. Both apologized a bit, but not TOO profusely. They knew I'd had a good time.

Sara sent some nudes and flirted, offering to make me dinner to make up for everything. Kayla expressed that she had some pent-up issues relating to her devolving faith and had taken some extra sexual frustration out on me.

I ended up getting a new apartment and invited the two over for a housewarming. I bought a few board games and planned a more normal evening, but couldn't help but hope there might be a little room for erotic happenings, though I wasn't fully certain if I wanted the same sort of thing to happen exactly or not.

They arrived dressed well, Sara sporting a new red dress and Kayla in yoga attire that did wonders for her lower body in particular. I could still imagine them naked so well, though; it was like I could see through their clothes.

Sara cooked a wonderful meal of bacon-wrapped chicken, green beans, and mashed potatoes. We ate happily and I brought out some drinks a Senior had been willing to buy for me, as we were all still underage.

We played Scattergories and a few illusions to the last time we'd spent time together popped up in both. For the category Entertainment with the letter W, Sara scored a full 5 points for Women's Wrestling on the World Wide Web. My face flushed a bit and we all laughed. Sara won every round handily. She was a wildly bright person.

After a little more time, alcohol and other games, we settled down on the couch. We debated on watching a movie, but Sara suggested Truth or Dare. We were all a little drunk and willing to see where it would play out.

I opened up offering to give a Truth. Sara asked simply "Do you think I'm pretty?" I answered with an emphatic "Yes." She smiled with content.

Kayla also went with Truth. "Do you still have that condom of mine you took and forgot to use?" She laughed and said "No, actually. I practiced putting it on a dildo so I wouldn't embarrass myself when I try to put one on a guy for the first time." That was also a fun answer for all. I liked the way things were heading.

Sara's turn. She chose Dare. Kayla gave a quick, confident "Sara, I dare you to kiss me."

Ohhhhhh. Oh! Things made a bit more sense now. I was wondering why it was that I seemingly had two pretty girls willing to give me so much attention at the same time. They were also feeling out some chemistry together, but didn't quite know how to do it. I was a helpful person in-the-middle they could use as an excuse to also be around each other, and they had both seen A LOT of each other naked the other night while beating me up.

Sara leaned in and kissed Kayla shyly.

My turn again. "Truth," I chose for the second time.

"Did you enjoy watching Sara and I kiss now?" Kayla asked.

"I did. That was... very intriguing,” I answered honestly.

They laughed and scooted a bit closer to each other. Was I about to become the third wheel at my own house party? It might not be the worst thing to ever happen.

Things began escalating between them quickly, as they released their inhibitions and reservations about newly discovering they were both bisexual. Sara slipped the red dress from her shoulders revealing a white bra underneath and Kayla quickly tore that off Sara as well.

The order of the game went haywire from there. "I dare you to wrestle me down," Sara said to Kayla.

"I dare you to fight back," said Kayla.

"What about Justin?" Sara said. "If he finishes too fast watching us have fun, I can't play with him later. Maybe he needs to be cuffed so he can watch but not play with himself." Sara brought a pair of fuzzy cuffs. She’d come prepared.

Sara continued: "I dare Justin to be a good boy and put these on so he can't finish before we have fun with him later. And I dare him to do it WITHOUT needing to be wrestled into it, since that's what I want to do with Kayla right now, okay?"

She tossed me the cuffs and waited. "We'll go into the other room and lock it so you can't watch if you don't obey."

I clinked them on obediently, growing excited.

Sara dangled the keys to my cuffs, contained on a pink necklace, and placed it around her neck to show her ownership of me while I waited to see what the pair of sexy girls did next. Were they really about to fight? Kayla would clearly win, but they obviously both knew that and were anticipating it.

But the fight did not go as I expected at all. As Kayla prepared to dominate Sara, I noticed Sara instead simply pulled a needle out she had somehow carefully stashed in her pants and jab Kayla in the neck. It must have been a powerful sedative, because Kayla dropped almost instantly.

"Well, I'm glad that worked as advertised!" Sara said. "I've got you both now. Would you like to know my real plan?" she asked, turning to have me with a bit of menace in her eyes.

"I'm a voyeur. I adopt the kinks of those I watch, and realizing just how many emotions you had wrestling Kayla the other night made me want to get involved. But honestly: I still prefer watching. And you two are gonna put on a show for me every night now!"

Sara stepped toward me with a needle. "It's okay, Justin. This is what you want, right? You'll get to wrestle Kayla everyday! Thanks for putting on the cuffs by the way. Both of you are stronger than me, so I wasn't sure how I'd tranquilize you both to be my little puppets, but fortunately men are pretty dumb when they see ladies kissing each other, and you played right into my hand."

Sara stepped toward me and stroked my hair almost lovingly, dropping her voice. "I'm sorry Justin, I don't actually think you're dumb. Just not as smart as me. I think you'll be very happy with me guiding your life now." I felt the needle enter my neck and lost consciousness quickly.

I awoke sometime later to the feel of a speed-bump jolting me. It seemed I was in a trunk and had been tied to Kayla with cables holding us in a mutual headscissor: her legs around my head, and mine around hers. Sara had positioned us carefully in a reminder of what we would be forced to do for her entertainment.

I felt Kayla awake as well, and considered how to ask her how we could team up to escape our mutual kidnapper. Instead her thighs instantly clamped on my throat as she processed her predicament and reacted understandably with animal instincts to her kidnapping.

"I'm... I'm not your enemy..." I said weakly to Kayla. I felt my consciousness fading a second time in Kayla's frantic headscissor, but as I passed out I resolved to try to work with her if I could. But we would be forced to fight for Sara's amusement, and Kayla had proven herself a formidable opponent.

I passed out between Kayla's thighs before formulating any further plan.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jta1991 For This Useful Post:

Tags
femdom, headscissors, wrestling