Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Feb-23, 22:38
Points: 6,539, Level: 34 Points: 6,539, Level: 34 Points: 6,539, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Survivor. Women always beat men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your fetish/sexual interests have numbed you to the realities of society. You are far from the only one affected by this phenomena, but stop attempting to superimpose your biased, nonsensical, and transparent lens on the rest of us. You do not require our participation to wallow in your own ineptitude.
I don’t think I could’ve said it any better.
Old 16-Feb-23, 23:00
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

The only thing better than women beating men is seeing men seethe about it on this forum.

It reminds me of YouTube before more strict censorship was imposed, when there were loads of men just screaming insults in the comment section of videos where women beat men out of pure frustration.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-23, 23:11
Banned
Points: 1,493, Level: 15 Points: 1,493, Level: 15 Points: 1,493, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Yes, how dare men get frustrated or annoyed at the same old BS garbage that men are inferior to all women!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeadBoserMan For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-23, 23:11
saito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The only thing better than women beating men is seeing men seethe about it on this forum.

It reminds me of YouTube before more strict censorship was imposed, when there were loads of men just screaming insults in the comment section of videos where women beat men out of pure frustration.
Except this isn’t that. I’m not insulting women, I’m here enjoying indulging fetishes the same as most. That said, I know my interests are somewhat deviant and removed from what would be considered the norm. I know what I like and I’m not submitting subjective “facts” to encourage a group delusion. I’ve seen your posts, and somewhere you became convinced that women are overall superior to men. It’s fine for you to write your stories and live in your own world, but a line is drawn when you expect others to live your inane reality with you, when all measurable evidence suggests male inferiority is -not- the case.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-23, 08:57
Females are superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I used to be like that. Things like this used to make me really nervous and angry and I would try yo argue them away. It's part of the process. Actually I'm sure most of us here used to be strongly anti-feminist and many of us still are in real life.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-23, 18:54
Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

This is a glorified coomer thread. As most people on 4chan would tell you, just block/report and move on. Also ignore the cabal of sanctimonious trolls enabling this behavior. They'll just whine and gloat about how they get messages from other coomers praising their fantasy stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hidddman For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-23, 06:51
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Females are superior [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Actually I'm sure most of us here used to be strongly anti-feminist and many of us still are in real life.
It wouldn't surprise me.

Whenever political discussions come up on this site most people seem to lean conservative/right-wing and repeat Tucker's talking points lol.

I don't care about politics, but it's obvious some people struggle to cope with the new reality. At the very least they should not let their political bias influence their fetish lmao.
Old 21-Feb-23, 23:34
Points: 644, Level: 9 Points: 644, Level: 9 Points: 644, Level: 9
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by saito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your fetish/sexual interests have numbed you to the realities of society. You are far from the only one affected by this phenomena, but stop attempting to superimpose your biased, nonsensical, and transparent lens on the rest of us. You do not require our participation to wallow in your own ineptitude.
Hahahaha, why are you so angry? I thought this website was about this fetish. Don't worry, we all know that men are much better physically than women, don't cry.
Old 22-Feb-23, 10:39
saito
This message has been deleted by saito. Reason: It’s pointless arguing this.
Old 22-Mar-23, 09:13
Points: 5,449, Level: 31 Points: 5,449, Level: 31 Points: 5,449, Level: 31
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Some male vs female duels.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zmaj1 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-23, 16:04
Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,750 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:

Interestingly I notice the user "saito" recently quit the forum, citing the fetish was more "paraphilic" than a casual interest, and he felt that quitting would be beneficial for his mental health.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I think that sums up the difference between people like he and I... For me, it very much is now a "casual interest" - a hobby. Wrestling/femdom doesn't have to be involved in my sexuality. Of course women with muscles, athletic and fighting capability are still hot and desirable but not to the point of it being an all-consuming focal point that brings me out in cold sweats and humiliation boners, etc. They've just become a type. It's a small part of them that doesn't need to be obsessed about, like whether she's blonde or brunette. We have preferences and types, but they don't need to be obsessed over. So, for me, the tag of "fetish" is not really appropriate either.

Seeing a woman beating a man in a sport/fight/wrestling match has kind of played itself out. There was a time it stirred strong emotion and adrenaline rushes but when I see it now, most of the time I'm just thinking "big deal". It has become normalised in modern society. There are so many examples, I've forgotten most of them.

Seeing other men frustrated and angry over it, seething and itching for revenge. The need to offer an excuse, mitigate what they have seen is the kick (not kink) ... THIS is now what keeps pulling me back.

You're spot on that many guys hate having this fetish and seek to control it in themselves and that also extends to trying to control it in others hence all this bizarre "it's not reality" whining... They're attempting to stamp out material that stirs ill-feeling within themselves. It all comes from within.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post: