Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jun-21, 12:30
Points: 1,310, Level: 14 Points: 1,310, Level: 14 Points: 1,310, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Wonder Woman The Divine Duel

This story is an Homage and a love letter to Khutulun, an amazing, smart, tall and beautiful woman who was arguably the greatest warrior and fighter, man or woman, to have ever lived. She is my idol and I strongly encourage everyone to read her true story.

The gods of all mythologies had assembled for a feast. All were there, including Greek, Norse, Hindu, Shinto, Mayan as well as all other divinities of the ancient world. They were brought together in order to elect a supreme being to rule the world and settle matters of dispute which had been caused by the gods clashing amongst themselves. However, the goddesses wanted the supreme being to be female and the male gods disagreed. In their opinion, the supreme being should be male, since nearly all chief divinities of the pantheons were male. The goddesses pointed out that male rule had caused destruction and mayhem around the world and the heavens and that a female led universe would be peaceful.

Amaterasu, one of the only female chief deities of a pantheon, proposed a duel between the greatest of mortal women and the greatest of mortal men to settle the matter. The gods being immortal and all powerful, a tournament between them would most likely result in a stalemate. The mortals being the greatest creation of the Gods, the greatest of the mortals would become the new King or Queen of the Gods. The one who could defeat the other in hand-to-hand combat would come out the victor. The winner would be welcomed into the rank of the gods and be deified.

The gods thought they would easily beat the goddesses, because they believed the male was stronger than the female, so they accepted. The tournament to decide the fate of the world had begun.
All men and women who ever existed were invited into the massive stadium where the divine tournament would take place. The women were all seated at the right side of the stadium and the men on the left. All the mortals who attended would be returned to the body they had in the prime of their youth (young adulthood).

As their champion, the Gods chose Alexander the Great. Alexander, the king who always fought on the front lines. Alexander, the man who conquered the known world, brought an empire to its knees, and was thought to be a god in his own right at the time. Alexander, the man who no arrow or sword had ever brought down in the battlefield. Who could possibly compare to him in combat? The gods thought they had chosen the greatest warrior that had ever lived.

The Goddesses chose Khutulun as their champion. Khutulun was a princess who had lived during the peak of the Mongolian empire. She had constantly faced her fellow mongols, the greatest hand to hand warriors who had ever lived, on the battlefield and in single combat and she always easily one. She had challenged all the greatest warriors of the empire of the mongols and the world of her time and always won. She challenged powerful warriors from around the world in single combat in order to get her hand in marriage and she always won. She was also the best tactician of her realm and her father, the Khan, relied on her advice for military strategy instead of her 14 brothers. She was stronger, smarter and better in every way than all the men of her time. The goddesses believed, contrary to what the gods thought, that Khutulun was the greatest warrior who had ever lived.

The crowd was filled with gods and mortals from all different eras of history. Both fighters came into the arena and faced each other. Alexander was well built in body, but Khutulun was superb. She stood at 6’4’’ and had a well toned, feminine, voluptuous and curvy body. Despite her phenomenal fighting career, she was the most beautiful woman the crowd had ever seen. Her hair flowed like a dark river over her muscular back. Her light brown eyes seemed divine. Her feet were perfect. The goddesses had given her makeup to emphasize on her already superb physical features. Her rose-shaped lips were given a sweet, tender shade of red from a lipstick made in heaven. Her nails were also given a beautiful shade of red from nailspolish to her hands and feet after a pedicure and a manicure.

Khutulun’s beauty made Alexander weak in the knees. He tried to talk tough to rebuild his confidence:

‘’ you cannot defeat me’’ Alexander said, ‘’I am a king and a god!’’ He seemed irritated by the mere thought of a woman being compared to him.

Khutulun, on the other hand, remained very calm and focused. ‘’I will show you the true strength of a woman. By the end of this duel, you will realise your rightful place is under a woman’s feet.’’

The women were delighted to hear what Khutulun said. Alexander, on the other hand laughed but was visibly affected by her statement.
Athena, the goddess of war, was the referee and signaled the fight to commence. No weapons were allowed but all hand-to-hand moves were allowed.

Khutulun and Alexander locked arms. They say when Khutulun was on the battlefield, she would dominate men much like a hawk brutalizes a chicken. We quickly found out why during this battle. It became clear to everyone that Khutulun was the hawk and Alexander the chicken.
Khutulun lifted Alexander in the air and slammed him to the ground. He groaned in pain. She then proceeded to wrap her magnificent thighs around his midsection and squeeze his neck with her powerful arms. Alexander pulled at her arms and desperately tried to break free but could not. Khutulun was too strong. Alexander’s abdomen was being crushed by the might of her thighs. Her tanned skin contrasted with his pale body. He was in immense pain, but could not bring himself to scream, because Khutulun’s mighty and beautiful arms were putting too much pressure on his neck. He could only squeal out of fear. His predicament and helplessness brought a smile to Khutulun’s face. She was enjoying putting the Cocky Mysoginist in his place. Alexander soon lost consciousness in the face of Khutulun’s soon-to-be divine strength. She let him go and he flopped to the floor. She placed her perfect foot on his face and she put her beautiful sole on his mouth as she stepped on his limp head.

The women’s side of the crowd went wild. It was extremely satifying to see the arrogant idol of their controlling husbands, brothers and sons who had treated them as property being helpless as well as beneath the pretty feet of a strong, smart and beautiful woman who had just defeated and dominated him in combat.

She allowed Alexander to come back to consciousness and he woke up confused, with Khutulun’s soft, magnificent foot covering his face. He heard the cheers of the women and felt humiliated. He tried to push her leg of, but her muscles were too strong for him. He felt aroused by her strength as well as her pretty sole crushing his face and this further added to his humiliation. The crowd noticed a bulge in his crotch and the humiliation spread to the rest of the men, while the women laughed. A young lady cried out:
-Alex is Excited! He is about to have the greatest moment of his life. He has found a beautiful woman who outclasses him in every way and now she is giving him the honor of licking her soles. What more could a man ask for?
The men were embarrassed by that statement because they all new that if they were in the same position, they would not hesitate to kiss and lick Khutulun’s beautiful feet, and the women felt empowered and happy from that statement.

‘’I told you your rightful place is under a woman’s feet’’, Khutulun told Alexander. ‘’Get up now. I am not finished with you yet. I will beat you into submission and make you beg for mercy. I will make you acknowledge my as your superior in every way and you will worship me as your goddess. I will make you venerate and idolize the power of a woman.’’

Alexander obeyed her command immediately, without even thinking. Deep down, he was now in awe of her power and feared her. However, he desperately tried to maintain a macho attitude:

‘’I … I … will beat you! ‘’ He said nervously.

He threw multiple punches to try and knock her down but she predicted were he would through her punches before they would even land and avoid them. Not only was she faster than him, but her superior intelligence allowed her to anticipate his every move and move out of the way. Her superior brain was too efficient for Alexander.

‘’Fa … face me! ‘’ Alexander said out of frustration.

So Khutulun stopped dodging and allowed Alexander to through a punch at her.

He landed a punch square on her jaw, and she felt nothing. His punch did not even leave a wound on her perfect skin. She kept punching her body, but it was like hitting steel and ended up damaging his hands more and not her at all.

During this moment of frustration and fear for Alexander, Khutulun landed a beautiful kick to his face.

Alexander’s Bravado, confidence and pride and aura of invincibility, Khutulun’s foot brought all that crashing down. He fell to the floor unconscious. He woke up only to find Khutulun wrapping her beautiful thighs around his head, neck and left arm in a reverse triangle choke. After a few moments, Alexander realised the futility in fighting a woman who outmatches him in every way and begged for mercy:

‘’I submit! My queen, my goddess, my everything!’’

‘’ Who is the superior sex? ‘’ Khutulun asked, squeezing him tightly.
‘’Women!’’ He cried

‘’ What is the true power of a woman? ‘’ She asked.

‘’ Divine! It is divine! ‘’ He squealed.

Alexander’s complete submission brought a smile to Khutulun’s face, who was enjoying her moment of complete victory. She kept the pressure of her sweet thighs going for a little longer to remind him that he was at her mercy and that she was his superior and his ruler. Alexander looked down to admire the beautiful, sexy and powerful female thighs wrapped around his head, neck and arms. He noticed her perfect feet, with her red painted nails close to his fully erect staff. He could not believe how such a beautiful, perfect woman, could dominate him in such a way. Her complete domination of him made him burst to tears. He was now crying like a little boy between her thighs. However, at the same time, he was more aroused than he had ever been in his entire life from the beautiful female legs wrapped around his neck and her divine feet close to his genitals. It was too much; he could not take it any longer. His penis burst into a river of semen out of the joy and ecstasy he had from being dominated by such a magnificent woman and from the sight of her perfect feet close to his genitals. Khutulun had done it. She had dominated Alexander in every way: Physically, mentally, and sexually. She admired her work: She had turned the greatest man who had ever lived into a crying, helpless mess covered in his own semen and who now worshipped the feet of a woman. But she had to get up now, because after her victory, it was time to coronate her as the new goddess.

Khutulun the great, the divine stood up and put her foot on alexander’s mouth while she raised her beautiful, strong arms in victory, as the goddesses put her divine crown on her head. She was giving Alexander the honor of kissing her divine foot.

Alexander was overjoyed by the opportunity of worshipping her foot. He put his hands together and massaged her foot. He then gently kissed her foot before beginning to kiss it with passion, because there was no greater feeling for him in his life than his lips kissing her feet. He then licked her sweet sole and by the time he was finished licking it clean, the coronation was over and Khutulun was now officially a goddess. She was now the greatest of all the Gods: the goddess of femininity because she embodied everything feminine nature represents: Strength, Intelligence, power and beauty.

The women all gave her a standing ovation, because she had single-handedly avenged the millennia of oppression women had to suffer, while the men all got to their knees and preyed to her. Khutulun’s beautiful face was beaming with joy. An immense feeling of satisfaction and pride could be seen in her perfect eyes.

Alexander was able speak a few words from under her foot:
‘’ My Goddess … may I please … Lick your … Vulva … I … worship you … I … want you … ‘’
Khutulun did not give in to his demand. From now on, no woman would ever obey to what a man wants, and she wanted to make that clear.

Khutulun laughed in response and shook her head. She removed her right foot and now put her left foot on his mouth. The message was now clear. The arrogant man was beneath the feet of the perfect woman. He would have the honor of kissing and licking her soles and nothing more. His arrogance, bravado and aura of invincibility were now crushed under Khutulun’s beautiful female bare feet.

Nevertheless, he was overjoyed by the fact that he had the honor of kissing and licking both her feet. And so, he did. After her sole was licked clean, Khutulun removed her beautiful foot and joined the women in celebration, while all the men kissed the ground she walked on.

Alexander was given a second chance at life, where he gave charge of his army to his superior half-sister, Cynane, and she became a benevolent ruler who conquered more of the known world than he ever would. He spent the rest of his life saving the lives of people, honoring women, helping the poor and building homes for orphans in honor of the goddess Khutulun who gave him a chance at a good life. He and his half sister built many temples in her honor.

THE END
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empyrus For This Useful Post: