Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-May-20, 19:42
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default My Experiences with Female Domination

Hello everyone,

I've just finished a new story in the wrestling and fighting stories section, but I thought I'd post here as well because I thought it would be interesting to detail my own experiences with female domination and how they've influenced my writing. These are all true short stories, and a lot of these I've expanded upon to make my stories.

When I was in kindergarten the girls used to chase the boys around trying to kiss them, but I was always able to get away, unlike some of my slower friends.

My first experience being dominated came when I was in grade 4, my friend and I were really into wrestling and we used to play wrestle all the time. His little sister asked to join us one day, and to my surprise she actually beat her older brother. I had regularly beaten him as well so I decided to challenge her, but she was able to pin me as well. Then she said she was going to kiss me, and I was helpless as she took my first kiss. The one I had worked so hard to avoid in kindergarten. My friend and I stopped play wrestling after this. This experience was my inspiration for Gabriela's revenge.

I didn't really experience female domination again until my first year of university. I had a friend who was a year older than me and I was pretty into her. I had asked her out shortly after meeting her, but she wasn't interested in rushing into anything. We used to play wrestle a lot, but it was never sexual. At least from my perspective. One time she pinned me and asked me to submit. I said no, she would have to force me to submit. She threatened to choke me but I said that she was using her hands to pin mine down so she wouldn't be able to. She threatened to use her breasts but I didn't think she would. I legitimately was shocked when she actually did. After I tapped out she kissed me and told me she liked me, but at that point I was really into someone else so I said no.

My final experience came the year after when I was wrestling my ex. We were still friends, and she suggested that we wrestle like we used to. I agreed, and before long she had me pinned. A common theme here is that I am getting pinned, which is likely because I'm 5'2 and weigh like 110 pounds. I was not finding girls in my weight class . Anyway she pinned me and once again I refuse to submit. And to my surprise she kissed me on the cheek. I was taken aback because we'd broken up. I asked her what she was doing and she told me that I would have to submit to stop her. She kept on kissing me and I was pretty uncomfortable so I eventually did submit. She seemed sort of disappointed that I would rather submit than be kissed. It was a weird night.

These stories probably explain my interest in force kissing. If you've read my stories you probably know that they all feature force kissing and facesitting. I've actually got very little experience in facesitting. No one has ever done that to me without me asking first, I'm not sure why it's so appealing to me.

Anyway! Thanks for reading! Hopefully this adds something for people who've been reading my stories.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-20, 12:56
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: My Experiences with Female Domination

Ser Davos - I will happily read every word you write. Forced kissing fascinates me, as you can tell if you've read my "Wrestling with Kelly..." story (actually the only true story I've ever written).
Wish there were more stories about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-20, 15:09
Valeron
This message has been deleted by Valeron.

Tags
breast smother, femdom, kissing, mixed wrestling, pinning, true stories