Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Oct-21, 12:09
Points: 1,289, Level: 14 Points: 1,289, Level: 14 Points: 1,289, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default The chronicles of Divya

The chronicles of Divya
Hi, everyone, this is going to be a set of backstories of my other story “Wrestling in Delhi” FL Divya. In this series, you all are going to see the best fights of Divya. You will get to know what propelled Divya to like challenging men and besting them in the game of strength, skill and technique. I hope you give appreciation and love to this story in the same way as you gave to my other stories.

Divya:- (Age 18, Height 175 cm Weight 150 pounds)
Patrick:- (Age 18, Height 193 cm Weight 180 pounds)

The chronicles of Divya Part 1

Divya’s parents migrated to the USA even before she was born. She grew in the suburbs of New York City. Divya from a young age was a strong girl who never hesitated any challenge. Divya was a tomboy throughout her growing years. She liked beating boys of her age. By the age of 8, she was a strong girl who was very strong for an average girl of her age. She could defeat girls and boys twice her age. Her father was proud of his daughter as he believed that both boys and girls are equal. Divya admired her father very much.

Divya fought against members of the opposite sex but there were only a few who tested Divya and one of them was Patrick. Divya’s and Patrick’s parents worked in the same firm and even lived in the same lane both Divya and Patrick formed a healthy rivalry against each other. Divya was the sole child of her parents and Patrick was also the sole child of his parents so they formed a brother-sister bond. They would spend most of their time in each other’s house Be it scoring more marks in exams to coming first in sports both of them challenged each other. Both of them would stand for each other when either of them was in trouble. Their friends would call them Patriya or Divtrick

Patrick planned a surprise birthday party for Divya on her 18th birthday. Mutual friends of both Patrick and Divya came and celebrated Divya’s 18th birthday. The celebrations went late into the night. Both of them were alone as Divya’s parents and Patrick’s parents went on a cruise trip

The next day Patrick was working out in his home gym and Divya decided to join him. Initially, Patrick was hesitant about Divya joining for a workout with him but after a lot of persuasion from Divya, Patrick decided to let Divya join him in his workout. Divya matched Patrick step to step in his workout. Towards the end of the workout, both of them decided to have a triathlon competition (300 pushups, 10 laps in swimming pool and then 5 miles running race) To have a fair competition both of them decided to record their respective progress.
Divya completed her 300 push-ups faster than Patrick and was hardly breaking a sweat and she decided to go for 10 laps in the swimming pool whereas, Patrick had completed only 250 pushups. Patrick was furious with himself and did the next 50 pushups in quick succession. By the time he could start his swimming Divya had completed two out of her 10 swimming laps. Patrick used his strong arms and legs to propel himself in this round and by using his arm span of 1.93 meters he managed to finish the swimming round before Divya. Divya though entered the swimming pool earlier than Patrick but was only able to complete 9 laps by the time Patrick had completed his own 10 swimming laps. Divya decided to put more effort.

By finishing faster than Divya, Patrick managed to get 100 metres ahead of Divya. Divya managed to complete her last lap quickly. After two rounds both Patrick and Divya were huffing and puffing and the 5-mile race started to take a toll on both of them. Even though Patrick was ahead of Divya by 100 metres by the time Divya started her 5-mile race. Divya was able to shorten the gap between the two and when 500 metres were remaining, Divya was able to take a lead of 2 metres against Patrick. Patrick tried harder in the last 500 metres of the race but his legs started to give up and Divya managed to win the race well ahead of Patrick by 2 seconds. Both of them were breathing heavily. Patrick was turned on by seeing Divya’s boobs bouncing when she was taking deep breathes. Divya too was turned on when she saw Patrick’s muscles and sweat from his body. Patrick despite losing to Divya came and gave her a congratulatory hug. Both of them embraced each other. Never have both of them felt anything like this for each other. Divya’s and Patrick’s eyes locked against each other and Divya raised herself on her tose and reached to kiss Patrick. Patrick initially went for the kiss but at the last moment backed off. There was an initial silence between the two.

Divya invited Patrick to chill out in her private pool. Even in the pool, there was a strange silence between the two. Now Patrick decided to break the ice by talking about how fantastic Divya’s birthday went. Divya said she was planning on celebrating Patrick’s birthday and there was a surprise for Patrick. Due to their excellent records in studies and athletics both got offers from top colleges in the USA. Patrick chose Harward University and Divya chose the University of Pennsylvania. While talking in the pool Patrick splashed water on Divya and Divya splashed water on Patrick. All of sudden a water fight broke out between the two and both of them were laughing and giggling like children while splashing water on each other. Suddenly Divya got a good hold on Patrick and managed to push him under the water. Patrick was taken aback by the raw strength of Divya. He wrapped his arms around her and smashed her in the water. Divya was shocked at what just happened. Both of them circled in the pool and locked themselves in a test of strength and tried to overpower another one. Initially, Patrick started to lose the struggle as he was unable to comprehend what was going on. Still, with great effort, he managed to bring the struggle to a statement. Patrick saw that Divya was enjoying this little struggle there.

Patrick remembered that his friend Mark had told him how he felt when his girlfriend Jean challenged Mark for a fight and how Mark ended up being defeated by jean. Mark had told him he has to experience himself to understand it. Patrick decided to test the words of his friend Mark and suddenly started to put more effort into the fight. Divya looked incredible in her long black hair to Patrick at that moment. He wanted to do that stuff there only but knew he has to earn it by defeating Divya. Their test of strength got intense. After a long struggle, Patrick broke the hold and moved behind Divya and locked her in a headlock. Divya moved out of the hold and grabbed Patrick effortlessly and shocked Patrick when she lifted him and smashed him into the pool. Divya then jumped on him and tried to pin him. But Patrick managed to get over her. Patrick swam to the other end of the pool and motioned Divya to come and get him.

Divya swam to the other end of the pool and both of them started to have a second round of this water bout. As they were locked in close water combat with each other Divya tore of Patrick’s shirt and in response, Patrick tore of Divya’s bra. Both of them were shocked at seeing each other semi-naked for the first time. Patrick and Divya lugged at each other in a bear hug and started to overpower the other person. None of them was holding back. None of them had expected that a simple water fight will be turned out to be so sexually charged up. Both of them applied all kinds of chokes, holds and bars on each other and their smiles, giggles were all replaced by the clenching of the jaw and tense expression of the eye. Just when it looked like the match will go for a draw. Patrick surprised Divya by overpowering her and throwing her into the water and then locking her in neck scissors. Divya too responded by locking her legs on Patrick. Both of them started to scream and after a lot of struggle both of there loosened up their grip on each other.

Patrick got himself from the pool and went to his house without even saying a word to Divya. Divya was also shocked to the core as to actually what happened. Their fight went nearly 15 minutes.

Match analysis through Divya’s perspective.
I don’t know what happened there. We both were chilling out. I had no idea that a simple water splash can lead to something so charged up. I always considered Patrick as my buddy but what happened there was more than a fight. I was turned on by the physical prowess of Patrick. Man those muscles and muscular chest turned me on. I don’t know what is going on in Patrick’s mind. I hope he does not consider me as a psycho. Patrick is the only friend whom I have known for years and I don’t want to lose a dear friend like Patrick. Hope he doesn’t freak out so much. I will call him after some time, I guess he is also confused as I am now. But Truth be told that fight was something. It was a crazy fight and, sadly, it had to end like it. I would like to fight Patrick and defeat him in a fight. Now I understood what Jean was trying to say when she mentioned her fight against Mark. I will chat with him and challenge him to a fair and square fight and then I will fuck with Patrick. I Hope, Patrick will understand me when I will challenge him. Meanwhile, I will continue to plan for my dear Patrick’s birthday.

Match analysis through Patrick’s perspective.
What just happened there. I guess our fight went for nearly 15 minutes but our fight went for a long time. What a coward I am just when our fight was picking up I ran away from a golden opportunity to get up close and personnel with Divya. Our fight was well in balance and I don’t know whether I can defeat her or not. I always thought of Divya as my buddy but during those 15 minutes, it appeared as if we had something else going on between the two of us. Divya was taking this fight seriously and was giving it all. Oh, God! Why I am freaking it out. I wish Divya don’t think of me as a pervert. I don’t know how will she respond if I bring this topic again. I guess I should just google it and see if there are people like me who have experiences like this.
After 2 hours.
I can’t believe there are sites and there are forums dedicated entirely to this subject. There is a big following for Male vs Female Wrestling and there is even more for Female vs Female Wrestling. I don’t know how will Jean and Divya will face off against each other. Patrick, Relax Calm down don’t freak out. The only way to settle this thing is to talk to Divya. I know she is as confused as I am about this stuff. I want to fight Divya again and beat her fair and square. I hope Divya understands me and accepts my challenge. I don’t want to lose a friend like Divya not before my 18th birthday. I will not talk about it till the day after tomorrow and on my 18th birthday, I will surprise Divya by challenging her for a match.

Divya didn’t hold back in our fight and was ready to go all out. We even could have ended up having something beautiful like sex. Earlier in the day, I backed off when she took the initiative to kiss me. I guess my old man was right when he said when a girl makes a move then a guy should not back of and instead embrace it like a man. It is not always that a girl makes a move and when the girl is making a move then she is sure and knows what she is doing. My mom purposed my dad when they were of my age. I should say my mom was brave enough to purpose to dad and my old man was brave enough to accept the proposal. I guess I should man up and talk to Divya once it’s for all. If she is ok with a match then nothing to fear and if she is not ok then I am ok with it also.

Two days went quickly and it was time for my 18th birthday. Divya surprised me first with her solo dance and then followed it with all my friends dancing to MJ’s Thriller and Dangerous. We both even had a lovely couple of dances. After the birthday celebrations just me and Divya were left. I asked Divya if she would like to come to my room and she was more than happy to come to my room. Now it was the time for a one on one talk with Divya. I had prepared myself for this moment for the last 2 minutes and it was more difficult for me than telling my parents that I want to go to Ivy League college.

Me:- It is something I wanted to talk about.
Divya:- What is it?
Me:- It is about our little match that took place two days ago. I want to say ( I became silent for a few seconds).
Divya:- If you want to talk about it say it. I am a big girl now. BTW I am also 2 days elder than you. (she playfully punched me)
Me:- Thanks for making me comfortable. I got excited about our little water fight. Though it started something as simple as splashing water on each other. It quickly turned out to be an equally matched fight. I was unsure of myself about what happened there and thus I ran from there.
Divya:- It’s ok and I am glad that you talked about it. Even I had no idea how you will react to it. I guess I should go home now.
Me:- Wait! Please don’t go. I know it may sound strange to you but I beg you to listen to me now because if I don’t talk about it today then I will not be able to gather so much courage again.
Divya:- OK. Only 5 more minutes then I will leave.
Me:- I liked fighting with you 2 days ago. I know, I know I screwed up just when our fight was reaching its peak. Divya:- You indeed screwed up our fight. I was enjoying that fight.
Me:- I liked how you were not holding back in our fight and it was such intense and exciting competition between you and me.
Divya:- I am glad that you are talking about it now. I appreciate your sincerity. Initially, I was also shocked when our flight started. But as our fight went on and as we both put more effort, sweat into the match in which both of us truly wanted to see who among us is better. I thought you wanted a good competition therefore 15 minutes into the match I was ready to challenge myself against someone like you Patrick. But you ran away from that moment and it is something I never expected from you. I expected a little bit of competition from you. We have known each other for years now and I am disappointed to see that you will screw something like that.
Me:- I knew I screwed it up. I can’t be forgiven. During our flight, I was not sure If I was doing the right thing that is why I ran away from that moment. Then I decided to call you. But I thought you would consider me as a pervert. Both of us have competed numerous times against each other and we even share a friendly rivalry. You know, Divya. I always dreamt of fighting or more specifically having a wrestling match with you. I think we will be great competitors.
Divya:- Yes we indeed have a friendly rivalry. I am glad that you can talk about it so clearly. Trust me any other guy would have freaked out by now. I also dreamt of fighting you or say wrestling with you. As you said like you I was also not sure what was going on during our impromptu fight. I was disappointed that our fight was left in between and we will never know what would have happened if we had continued our fight
Me:- Talking to you about that incident. I know what I want. Before that, I want to say something else.
Divya:- What it is?
Me:- I love you Divya. Yes, I truly love you Divya.
Divya:- I love you to Patrick. You have no idea for how long have I waited to hear those words from you.
(Both of us shared a small kiss. Though it was just a simple kiss. It was a beautiful experience)
Me:- I also know that you wanted to see what would have happened to our match if we had continued our fight. Therefore I Patrick challenges you Divya to a wrestling match and this time it will be a proper wrestling match. We will start our fight from the pool and then we will see how it goes. But be sure of one thing Divya that you will lose badly to me.
Divya:- It’s a double whammy for me. First your acceptance of my love and then challenging me to a wrestling match. You are amazing. Still, I think we should discuss how to go with the match.
Me:- How about now?
Divya:- Why can’t you wait till morning?
Me:- It’s not like I can’t wait to fight till morning but you know our parents will not come by tomorrow evening so how about finishing our battle know only when we both are alone as I believe we can concentrate more on our battle rather than on other people.
Divya:- When you talk live that I like it. Today is your birthday and I would like to wrestle you fair and square and beat you in your own game.

Divya’s Perspective
I was so relieved that Patrick not only talked through the situation but also challenged me for a proper match this time. Moreover, he also said that he loves me. It was his incredible day but by talking to me about the awkward situation between us he was able to show what a gem he is. I am going all out to defeat him. I was left disappointed when Patrick refused to fight without clothes. I was excepting more physical contest between the two of us but Patrick has assured me that next time we will fight at least semi-naked. I was wearing a t-shirt, sports bra and jeans whereas he was wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

Even though I and Patrick had fought many times but we never tried something like this. Patrick went to nationals in diving and triathlons whereas I was involved in track and field stuff that to in middle distance running and like Patrick I too went to the nationals. Neither of us had wrestled before so this one was going to be a first one for both of us. Patrick was very quick for someone of his height. He was 6 inches and close to 30 pounds heavier than me so he was going to be a good challenge for me. We just circled each other for a good minute or 2 without knowing how to start our match. Then I grabbed him by his shirt and tried to slam him on the ground. I was successful in slamming him onto the ground and then I went for something called arm lock on him but, he was able to break free of me. He grabbed me and did a dragon belly suplex on me. I was shocked at how did he pull something like this. I got to know later that his best friend Mark who was a high school wrestler had taught him this move. He lifted me and locked me in a scissor hold. Man, I never knew scissor holds were so tough to break. Patricks’s strong legs nearly stopped me from moving my upper body. I was caught in this move and decided to submit. Suddenly, I wrapped my legs across Patrick has counter move and he was stunned by my offensive move. He tried to break free of my leg scissors while I tried to break free of his leg scissors. It was no question of who had more endurance or stamina. Patrick managed to break free of my hold and slammed me on the ground with a schoolboy pin. I tried to roll him over but he was putting his whole body weight on me and I was helpless as to how should I get out of this. I tried to put him on leg scissors again but he stopped me with his strong arms.

With a lot of struggle, I managed to bring my left leg up to my shoulder and then wrapped my left leg across the right hand of Patrick. I positioned my left leg in such a way that my left leg was wrapped around Patrick’s right hand. He tried to break free of my hold with his left hand but I managed to lock his left arm with my right leg. He was in immense pain and I felt sorry for Patrick. Showing my inexperience I even went as far as loosening up the grip on him and even asked if he was ok. Taking advantage of the situation Patrick put me on the same hold as I had put him and we both were locked in a mutual body scissors hold. Patrick was showcasing his brute leg strength and I had no answer on what to do next. As seconds passed by I started to lose my grip on Patrick whereas, his grip on me was increasing with every passing second.

I needed to think of some way of getting out of this situation. I needed to think something quick to counter it. He then put me in head scissors I tried to kick him out but it proved ineffective. I then remembered something like this in NJPW and WWE where wrestlers managed to get out of this hold I tried to roll over my entire body and was able to position myself for a neck bridge. Patrick’s hold on me loosened up and then I managed to get free of his hold. I quickly reached in front of Patrick while rolling myself on the floor and put him in a front face lock. Patrick and I were both surprised as I was able to perform these complex manoeuvres like a pro. Patrick even asked me if I had taken any wrestling classes in my free time. I later came to know that I was a natural in wrestling. Now Patrick broke free of my hold when he broke free of my hold and then applied headlock upon me and then followed it up by putting me in a reverse leg lock. He didn’t stop there and put me in further pain when he applied the reverse figure-four hold. I tried to move my body move but these moves applied by Patrick were hard to break. Still, I believe I could get out of it. I managed to move my whole body and tried to move my body back and forth in crab walk style. It created friction and it started to force Patrick to lose his grip on my legs. After a great deal of struggle, I somehow managed to get out of his hold and when he came to get me I was able to roll myself to the other corner of the room. I was breathing heavily and I was really surprised that I was able to get out of every hold that Patrick put me in so easily. Patrick was also in no good shape either. I could see he was huffing and puffing and looked super pissed of during our fight. I knew our fight was just started and that this one was going to be a fight where the winner will be decided after a long struggle. I motioned Patrick for a water break and he accepted it gladly.

Patrick’s Perspective.
Even though I was the one who challenged Divya for a wrestling match. But, truth be told I was surprised at how strong and agile she was. I had known that Divya was a strong girl but I had no idea she was so strong and most important of all she would be so natural in wrestling. I decided that instead of focusing on complex moves and holds which will tire me out quickly. I will focus on freestyle wrestling which I believe is my strong point and the only way to defeat Divya. I guess Divya is more than a good wrestler and it would only be appropriate for me to have another match with her. Hope I will be able to give her up soon and then make love with her. She came back from a water break sooner than I expected. I wanted to tire her out and now was my time to implement the second part. I was thrilled and excited when my body clashed with Divya in a proper test of strength during our water battle. I wanted to feel that rush, thrill and adrenaline again. During the last two days, I had imagined n number of times how we will react when we will lock ourselves in the test of strength and how will win the fight.

I stepped forward and extended my hands to do the same. Divya instead came forward and wrapped herself around me and started to embrace me tightly. She was shocked when I did not respond to her embrace. I told her that I was challenging her for a test of strength. She got confused while freaking out and it took a lot of convincing from me to her that I meant no harm to her. I even gave her a warm hug to calm her down. Then the unexpected thing happened she wrapped her arms around me and started to hug me tightly. At first, I couldn’t understand what she was doing then I suddenly heard her laughing and then I realised that she was applying a sitting bearhug on me. Man, she had some strong arms. Those arms may be feminine but they had some serious power and that hold possessed the power of freaking anyone out. I too wrapped my arms around her and she was really surprised when I countered her with my move. It was now a struggle of how was more determined as we both started to tighten our grips on each other. At one point in time, I embraced her so tightly that her boobs were squashed with my chest despite her bra. I managed to slam her on the ground. We again locked ourselves in mutual locks and once again Divya was proving to be a better wrestler than me. Fortunately, for me, I was able to get out of her arms lock with great effort and managed to roll out of her reach. Since she was wearing a transparent shirt and a white sports bra she was looking incredibly hot.

I was surprised when she extended her arms and she motioned me to try a test of strength against her. I was shocked when she laughed at me and said she was just pranking me for not knowing about the Test of Strength. I crushed myself that I fell for that trap. I resolved to beat her in a physical contest. Both of us locked our arms in a classic test of strength. It felt like heaven when I locked my arms with Divya. The sight of jiggling her boobs and pure feminine power and vibes that were on display made an incredible fest to watch and cherish. For most of the time both of us were locked in a stalemate position but, Divya started to once again dominate me when she started to push me against the wall. I was shocked that despite, having a height and weight advantage I was being defeated by a girl in a test of physical strength. I managed to stop her and then used my weight and height advantage and slammed her against the wall. Still, Divya was not ready to back down and started to show more resolve and then moved her left foot forward. It was a great tactical move as she started to generate extra force and once again started to push me to slam me on the opposite wall. I tried to stop her by putting my left foot in hope of engaging her in a stalemate. I was successful in stopping her advancement for a few seconds. But then she used an extra force and then slammed me against the wall. She then moved her body and slammed her chest with my chest so that I will not be in a position to fight and give up. She first brought our arms up and then with a sudden power surge brought our arms down. That kind of power move hurt me very much and I was in an incredible amount of pain. I decided that I should give her a taste of her own medicine. I put my left foot forward followed by my right foot and increased the acceleration and then planned to slam her against the wall. She stopped me just before I was about to slam her with the wall. She had let her hair open and it was another thing that was turning me on.

This time I went all out and started to put more strength against her and it pained her. I felt sorry for doing this to her but I wanted to teach her a lesson. We were stalemated for a long time. I managed to overpower and she was forced to kneel on the ground. Still, Divya was not ready to give up. She managed to get up and then forced both of us into a further stalemate. After a long struggle, I slammed her against the wall and then slammed my chest against her a good 3-4 times and she nearly freaked out. Both of us even rested on each other while our fingers were interlocked with each other. I always had this fetish to fight with Divya on the bed. So I pulled her from the wall and tried to pin her on the bed. To my great surprise, she was able to stop me in between turned back and then slammed me on the bed. She even jumped on my chest to knock the wind out of me.

She started to pin me on the bed. But I managed to overpower her and was able to sit on top of her. We managed to roll over the bed and fell to the ground. We then decided to start over again from opposite sides of the bed. We both reached the centre of the bed while in the kneeling position. We slowly and steadily locked over arms again and then moved our chest against each other. It produced a jolt of electricity when her boobs were smashed against my chest. I managed to overpower her and slam her on the bed. She wrapped her arms and legs around my waist and chest. This move of her surprised me. I then wrapped my arms and legs around her hoping to counter her. She managed to get herself up and tried to loosen my grip by doing a bridge but I countered it. I wrapped myself against her even tighter. I managed to turn her own when I kissed her and she moaned loudly. She reciprocated it by kissing me back. It was a real hot deal as we were tightly embraced with both our legs and arms interlaced with each other. She grabbed my hair and forced me to kiss her neck and cheeks. I got lost while kissing her and loosen up my hold on her. She managed to come out of the hold.

We both knew what we both wanted. This battle was slowly turning out to be a sexual one. We both started by kissing each other live wild animals and Divya was proving to be a wild one as she was kissing and smooching me and turning me on like a pro. I was having a hard time keeping up with her, I managed to slowly overpower her and was successful in keeping up with her. We both were moaning like wild animals. I was regretting my decision of fighting with Divya with clothes on. I wanted to tear her clothes and squeeze her boobs. The heat of our battle was reaching its climax as not only we were kissing each other we even locked each other in various holds. We both were sitting in the centre of both with our arms and legs wrapped around each other. After a long struggle, she managed to overpower me and slammed me on the bed. She quickly wrapped her legs against my legs so that I was not in a position to move forward and pinned my arms against the bed and lastly smashed her boobs on my face. I tried to overpower her. But I was unable to do so and as such, I had no choice but to accept my defeat in hands of Divya.

Divya’s Perspective
It was an awesome feeling of winning a wrestling match against a guy. A guy like Patrick was taller and heavier than me. I wanted to go more physical with my fight against Patrick but still, a win is a win. We made love after our fight. Despite losing to me Patrick was happy we both promised each other that we will have another match when we will meet during the semester holidays.
Old 27-Oct-21, 12:55
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The chronicles of Divya

That's a really good one
Old 28-Oct-21, 07:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by habib [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's a really good one
Thank you
Old 29-Oct-21, 12:00

The chronicles of Divya Part 2
It was one year after Divya and Patrick had their wrestling match. Both of them had decided to meet each other after their first-semester break and to have a rematch. Instead, both had taken part-time jobs in their respective universities. Apart from working as a trainee in a gym, Divya decided to learn new wrestling moves from her female friends who loved wrestling. Patrick also got himself busy in the college where he worked as an instructor in a local gym, apart from that he started to take wrestling and boxing lessons from Mark’s elder brother Peter.

Meanwhile, both Peter and Divya had abstained from calling one another. Both had become fitter than their previous selves. Both of them decided to surprise each other when they whenever they will meet next time. After the end of the second semester, Divya decided to call Peter.

Divya:- What’s up big boy? How is my BF?
Patrick:- Your BF is hail and hearty. Tell me how are you?
Divya:- I am fine and I am excited to meet you.
Patrick:- Yeah, I am also excited to meet you.
Divya:- So, how is your life going on, Got any someone new?
Patrick:- When I have got you in my life. How can I get someone else? Tell me how is your life? Don’t you think it is bad manners not to call your BF even once in one year?
Divya:- I wanted to see whether you can remain loyal to me or not.
Patrick:- What is your conclusion now?
Divya:- I am satisfied that you are my BF and I am glad you trust me.
Patrick:- Of course, I trust you Divya. So when are we meeting each other?
Divya:- How about just now?
Patrick:- Don’t tell me you have arrived at the airport?
Divya:- No silly. I am standing right behind you.
Patrick:- What? Don’t joke?
Divya:- Turn back and see for yourself.

As Patrick, turned back he was shocked to see Divya standing behind him. She looked more beautiful than ever. He just ran and hugged her. Divya too hugged him back. Patrick was shocked to notice that not only did Divya look incredible than ever, but she had also become even more muscular than the last time. Divya was impressed by the little stubble which Patrick had grown. Divya always liked men who had beards as her dad had one impressive beard. Divya noticed Patrick had become more muscular than the last time. Lovebirds tested each other in their small embrace. Both were impressed by the physical growth the other had shown.

Patrick:- Wow Divya, you are looking beautiful than ever.
Divya:- Thank you, Patrick. The stubble on your face is impressive.
Patrick:- I knew, my Divya would like it.
Divya:- Look. my BF has become flirtatious. I assume you were working out for the past year. You appear more muscular than the last time.
Patrick:- Yeah! I have been working out for the past year. You also seem to have working out.
Divya:- You got me there big boy.
Patrick:- Why don’t you join me in the pool? We can relax a bit has both of us have a lot of catch up to do?
Divya:- Sure, why not?

After some time
Patrick was shocked to see Divya standing in front of him wearing her two-piece bathing suit. He had no idea that Divya looked so incredible now. Patrick was speechless for a few seconds.

Divya:- Hello! Stop acting as if you are seeing a girl for the first time.
Patrick:- Oh! I am sorry. You look so stunning that I was unable to take my eyes out of you.
Divya:- Thank you. But I think you had seen more beautiful girls than me at your University.
Patrick:- Yeah there are some. But none of them is as striking and as beautiful as you are.
Divya:- Stop it Patrcik. You have become a naughty guy.
Patrick:- I was just complimenting you. I guess you would have got a lot of compliments from boys in your University as well.
Divya:- Yeah yeah Whatever. Can I join you in the pool?
Patrick:- Sure.
Divya:- Seems like you were doing more than part-time jobs in the last year.
Patrick:- Yeah you got me there. I was taking boxing and wrestling lessons.
Divya:- Oh cool. You are eager to defeat me in the rematch.
Patrick:- You also seem to be doing more than a part-time job. I want to defeat you in a rematch.
Divya:- It’s true I took wrestling classes from my new friends. So, that I can defeat and dominate my boyfriend.
Patrick:- Stop dreaming this time I will defeat you and prove that I am better than you.
Divya:- Mr Patrick I guess we will have to wrestle and find it out.
Patrick:- Not so fast Divya Madam. First, let’s have a workout and see how much each of us has improved.
Divya:- I would like to see how much you have improved.
Patrick:- Let’s have a workout competition for one hour and see how each of us fair.
Divya:- You seem quite eager to show your progress.

Patrick and Divya decided to have a heptathlon competition which consisted of (400 push-ups, 300 crunches, 300 rope jumps, 300 squats, 20 swimming laps, 8-miles running and 10 -miles cycling). Both decided to record each other’s progress.

Patrick started to do his 400 push-ups. He started slowly but managed to pick up the pace when he was able to reach the 200 push-up mark by the end of 4 minutes. He completed the remaining 200 push-ups in under 2 minutes. Patrick continued with his momentum and completed 300 crunches and 300 rope jumps in under 5 minutes. However, he started to fatigue out when he took nearly six minutes to do 300 squats. His excitement knew no limitations when he realized, he was the first one to reach the pool.

Divya started aggressively with her 400 push-ups target as she was able to do it in just under 5 minutes. However, she struggled with 300 crunches and 300 rope jumps as it took 7 minutes to complete these two challenges. She managed to gain back her momentum when she completed 300 squats in 4 minutes.

Patrick’s timing after the first 4 challenges. 6 minutes for doing 400 push-ups, 5 minutes for doing 300 crunches and 300 rope jumps. 4 minutes for doing 300 squats. In total, he took 15 minutes.
Divya’s timing after the first 4 challenges. 5 minutes for doing 400 push-ups, 7 minutes for doing 300 crunches and 300 rope jumps, 4 minutes for doing 300 squats. In total, she took 16 minutes. Divya cursed herself by the time she reached the pool.

Patrick had completed 2 laps of the swimming pool by the time Divya reached the pool. He started to swim even faster to tease Divya. He completed 20 laps of the swimming pool in just under 12 minutes. Divya completed her 20 laps of swimming in just under 13 minutes. She was still behind Patrick by 1 minute. The only hope for Divya was Patrick should be tried by now. But unknown to Divya Patrick had worked hard over his stamina and endurance as he paced his running of 8 miles running just under 1 hour Patrick thought that he had won this competition as he went to the starting point of 10-mile cycling but was shocked to see Divya standing there even before him. Unknown to Patrick, Divya had worked hard on her stamina and endurance for the past year and despite being 1 minute behind Patrick she was able to complete 8 miles under 58 minute mark. She even went past Patrick during their 8-mile run.

Divya peddled her bike faster than Patrick and halfway through the 10-mile cycling she took a good 100-meter lead but she had burnt most of her energy. Patrick saw an opening and started to close the gap between the two of them. Divya kept on peddling faster but the distance between the two kept on reducing. Patrick managed to cut the 100-meter gap between the two and as cycling side by side Divya. Both the cyclist cycled side by side till the last 200 metres. Divya peddled even faster but the fatigue of peddling faster early on and running faster than her usual time started to take a toll on Divya and she was unable to defeat Patrick in this endurance match and Patrick won the race by just 2 seconds.

Patrick:- That was a great competition Divya You are one strong person. (Patrick hugs Divya)
Divya:- You are no slouch either. You did well to deserve this win. (Divya hugs back Patrick)
Patrick:- Well I won one endurance competition. Now I am ready to win another endurance competition.
Divya:- No baby, you are going to lose this endurance competition. You should know I have more endurance than you.
Patrick:- Last time we fought with our clothes on so you may have won but this time things are going to be different.
Divya:- Fine, just tell me when you want a match. I will defeat you once again.
Patrick:- Now that’s the spirit. Tomorrow afternoon at your house. We will wrestle naked.
Divya:- Wow you really what to beat me. So tell me have you wrestled a girl in the last year?
Patrick:- To be frank I wrestled with every girl in my class and no one was able to defeat me. Now, tell me have you wrestled a boy last year?
Divya:- You can say I got a kind of addiction-related to mixed wrestling on even f/f wrestling. I beat the whole class easily. But none of them was able to put on a challenge like you did last year.

Patrick hugged Divya tightly all of a sudden and Divya was initially taken aback by the sudden move of Patrick. But Divya quickly realised that Patrick was testing her out. She too hugged him tightly. Their sweaty bodies started to struggle against each other. Patrick and Divya started with a small and sweet kiss but they soon upped their game when they switched to a french kiss. They interlocked their fingers slowly and let their tongues guide them in their streamy romance. They broke their kiss when both of them realised there might be people watching them. Both of them teased each other while chatting that night.

The next day Patrick reached Divya’s house. Divya welcomed Patrick with a light peck.
Divya:- Welcome to Hunter’s Den Patrick Pray.
Patrick:- You got me there Huntress.
Divya:- I have decided that the match will be a sex wrestling match and the winner will be one who will force the other person to cum. We will start from the opposite ends of the room and will start our match as soon as we both reach the centre of the room. There will be no punching, kicking or biting just pure wrestling. I hope, I am clear about it.
Patrick:- I like that you want a pure wrestling match. I don’t need punch or kicks to defeat you. A real man doesn’t throw pouches or kicks on his woman.
Divya:- Shall we start?

The match will be analysed from both Divya’s and Patricks’s perspectives.
Patrick’s
I was ready to go and tussle with this amazing girl again. I tried to surprise her when I removed my shirt buttons one by one slowly and steadily. I guess she liked how I was taking the time to take of the shirt and she was excited to see my well ripped abs. I did a few bodybuilding poses like Double Biceps Pose as well as Side Chest to display my body so that I can tease her.

Divya
Patrick enjoyed showing his ripped muscular body and doing some bodybuilding poses. I decided to do a Double Bicep Pose and followed it by removing my shirt. Patrick was shocked when I removed my shirt, Even though I had my bra on still I can imagine what Patrick wanted to see.

Patrick
She looked incredible when she removed her shirt. I could tell that beneath her bra she had a great pair of boobs. Now it was my turn to shock her. I removed my pants to display my muscular legs and motioned her that I will crush her with these legs.

Divya
I had to admit Patrick had some deadly legs. It was now my time to shine. I unstrapped my bra and my well developed, powerful breasts were giving a full display of their might to Patrick. From a young age, I knew how to take care of my boobs so I knew what guys liked the most.

Patrick
When she removed her shirt I knew she had a nice pair. But when she unstrapped her bra the full display of her pair seriously took me by surprise. I removed my undies and my tool gave a big salute to Divya. For the last year, I had wrestled many girls and fucked many of them still the challenge Divya was going to be a big one for both my tool and me.

Divya
I removed my pants and panties at one go. I was happy that Patrick was having one shock after another. I had trimmed my pussy for this match only. I had no idea that Patrick cock will be so huge approx 8 inches. I may have defeated my whole class but my biggest challenge was Patrick. Last time when we fought we both were inexperienced. Now one year has gone by and both of us have learned many things. It was time to know whether I can beat him even after a year or can Patrick finally win against me.

Patrick
Last time when we fought we both were inexperienced. Now one year has gone by and both of us have learned many things. It was time to know whether I can beat her finally or Divya will win again. Either way, it was going to be a great match. Both of us came to the centre of the room as we shook our hands and wished each other good luck. As we circled against each other before the fight, I took a slight glance at the whole room and started to form a strategy on how to fight this match. I observed there was a Library rack on my left side, then a fireplace on my right side, there were 2 big sofas behind me, there was even a staircase in the middle of the room and finally 2 armchairs and 3 small sofas that completed the whole room. In short, it was a big place to have a wrestling match.
Divya
I knew, what Patrick was planning in mind while we were circling before starting our fight. I will use my breast to defeat Patrick. I wanted to have a good fight with Patrick. A fight that will be better than the last fight.

Patrick
I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around Divya and then slammed her against the Library rack and started to kiss her. I wanted to defeat her sexually and physically, so, I went kissing in a slow and passionate type. She fell for my bait and started to moan in low voice. I started to embrace her even tighter. She tried to neutralise my efforts, by reciprocating my kiss. She also held me tightly. Both of us were having a nice and steamy kissing session where we forgot that we both were here for wrestling not for some lovemaking. I knew both of us were eagerly waiting to see who will make the next move. I was determined to stop her in any way. She surprised me when she made her move. It was something I had not expected from Divya. She wrapped her right leg across my right leg and then angled her whole face such that our eyes met diagonally. She grabbed my hair and forced me to kiss her armpits, cheeks and neck. I responded by wrapping my left leg around her. I grabbed her hair and it was my turn to let her kiss my cheeks and neck. Soon our tongues started to have their wrestling match. I decided to make her wet as I licked her whole face with my tongue. She did the same thing to me as soon as I licked her face.

Divya
Patrick was working on me like a pro. I never expected that Patrick was such a good kisser. I tried to tip him off with my sensuality but he was not going to fall for my bait. I had to do something more to win this competition. Within the first few moments, it was clear to me that Patrick had prepared himself well for this fight and I will have to try harder to defeat him. I wrapped both of my legs across his v-shaped waist and pressed my boobs against his chest. I made sure to keep on kissing him so, that he will not be in any position to get out of it. It seemed as if my strategy was working but he surprised me when he slammed me with the armchair. The impact was such that I had to loosen my scissor hold on him. He then smashed his muscular chest on me like a mad man and squashed my boobs. He was working on my body like a magician who works with his tricks. He wrapped one arm around my back and squeeze my boobs alternatively with his second hand. He took things to a new level when he wrapped me in neck sessions and then started eating my pussy. Things had gone out of control now and I feared if I did nothing then I will lose this fight rather quickly. I decided to surprise him with my brute strength. While I tried to get up from the armchair. He stopped me but held both my legs with his hands. I was surprised that he was able to get such a good hold on my legs with his hands even when he was upside down. Still, I resolved that I will fight with all my strength and will not disappoint Patrick with this fight. Till now, he was the one who was dominating the fight now, I will be the one who will dominate this fight. I wrapped my arms around him and then propelled myself to get up from the chair. He was shocked when I was, able to get with my brute strength and then mercilessly slammed him against the wall. I made sure that there should be no damage to his face. He was forced to release me from neck scissors. I wrapped him in a master lock and then wrapped his chest in body scissors.

Patrick
Till now the match was in my control. I was about to finish her off with upside-down neck scissors on her. I expected that she would give up easily but she slammed me against the wall. She then used a dual hold of master lock and body scissors on me. I managed to break free of the hold after some struggle. Then I wrapped my arms around her and started to kiss her passionately. I kept on squeezing both of her boobs with my left arm alternatively. Then once again I tried to slam her against one of the walls but she stopped me from doing it. Instead, she slammed me on another armchair. The armchair was destroyed with the impact. As a result, I was slammed on the floor. Divya smiled like an innocent girl. All of sudden, she slammed her boobs against my face and sat on my chest. She then wrapped her legs against me and started to kiss me passionately. I was turned on by this move of her. Now Divya was not holding anything back. Our fight was turning out to be a tough one. She weakened my resolve by kissing my tool. my chest then followed it by kissing my neck, my checks, biting my nipples and both earlobes. She then inserted my cock inside her and started to move her hips back and forth. The back and forth motion started to make me worried as I was about to cum. And if I cum now I will lose the battle. I needed to do something quickly.

Divya
I was happy how quickly the match turned in my favour. Most of the time it was I who was struggling with the match. Now it was Patrick who was struggling. I usually get excited whenever I get to dominate people in wrestling or any other combat but seeing Patrick struggle was even more exciting. I knew, that right now I needed to be more careful and he will try to counter me. Even though I am so close to making him cum. I think that I learned over last year is never to underestimate your opponent. I remembered how my friend Martha was defeated by Monica when both of them got involved in a fight of their own despite Martha having an upper hand in the match. I tightened my grip on him and kept him kissing so that I can defeat him at the earliest and make love with him. Like a typical Patrick, he made a comeback where he managed to overpower me and then in the next roll sat on top of me. He knew how to satisfy a girl like me. As a pro, he started by kissing and eating my pussy and then kissed my chest. He squeezed, licked, eat and even kissed my boobs. He rubbed his stubble against my boobs, earlobes, neck and cheek which was very flirty of him. He continued his assault when he smashed his chest on my boobs and then proceeded forward by bitting my earlobes and neck as I did to him. He further pleased me when he put small pecks on my neck and cheeks. He knew how to impress a girl while having hot and steamy sex. He then wrapped his arms across me and started to kiss me passionately. I too responded by kissing him passionately. We both rolled on the floor of my living room and it was one hot thing that turned me on. Patrick’s lovemaking had all the things that were enough to melt me he had passion, zeal, adrenaline and a muscular body that was forcing me to give up on Patrick and enjoy his lovemaking. He was all over me. I wanted to test Patrick more so I wrapped my legs across his waist and then lifted myself in a sitting position. He too wrapped his legs around my waist. We both wrapped our arms around each other. I decided to make him submit and started to move my arms around him. It proved effective as I managed to overpower him I then positioned myself such that my boobs were in parallel to his face and my face was over his face. I then held his face with both my arms and kissed him passionately. To turn him on I even playfully played with my hair as I slicked my hair back with my fingers and even played with his moustache. In the next instance, he then placed his chest across my boobs and placed his face over me and kissed in the same way as I did to him. We both held each other faces with our hands and then kissed like no tomorrow. The battle started slowly but it started to pick the pace and both of us struggled to hold our positions. Ultimately Patrick managed to overpower me and slammed me on the floor. He then locked his legs and arms with my legs and arms. I was imprisoned in the most sexual of ways. He then put his massive shaft inside me and started to move in a very rhythmic way. I was now sure that I would lose this match. Just when I thought I was about to cum. The bell rang and both of us cum at the same time.

Patrick
Just when I thought that I had won the match the doorbell rang. We thought that Divya’s parents had come. Both of us wore our clothes at the lightning speed and opened the door as soon as possible. The watchman came with the monthly water bill. Divya send the Watchman with the amount that was mentioned in the monthly water bill. Both of us were exhausted with our streamy, sexual, hot wrestling match. I was relieved to know that Divya wanted to continue our fight.

Divya
We wore our clothes as soon as possible in fear that my parents had come. But when I opened the door I saw a watchman was standing with the water bill. I send back the watchman as quickly as possible by paying him whatever amount was written on the water bill I then slammed the door. Even though I was this close to losing this match. I couldn’t afford to let this fight end so abruptly. I assured Patrick to let’s continue our fight. I was frustrated that our streamy match had an unexpected hindrance as such when both of us step forward I tore off his shirt and started to kiss and smooch his chest like there was no tomorrow. Patrick followed my lead and he tore my shirt and bra. Even though it was my favourite bra. He started to kiss and smooch me back. We both kissed and smooched like wild for a good 2-3 minutes. Patrick went a set further he slammed me on the floor and ripped off my jeans and panty and started to eat my vagina. I tried to stop him but he locked my arms and legs. With great difficultly, I managed to overpower him and now I ripped off his jeans and undies. He looked pissed off.

Patrick
Divya pissed me off with what she did to me. I stepped forward and tried to slam her against the wall. But Divya stopped me midway. I tried to overpower her instead she managed to overpower me and slammed me against the wall and then she let me go. I was surprised that she was not attacking me instead stood at the centre of the room.

Divya:- You may have become strong but you cannot defeat me now Patrick, not in Test of Strength.
Patrick:- Is that so? There is only one way to know this and that is to see who among us is stronger now.
Divya:- Don’t hold back against me dear. Because now you will know how strong I have become. Come I challenge you to a Test of Strength Patrick
Patrick:- No dear I am not holding back not especially against you. I will teach you that I am stronger than you. Don’t hold back now Divya. Get ready for the Test of Strength.

Divya
With that, both of us got involved in the Test of Strength. I wanted to test myself against Patrick. Even though I was taller and heavier than myself I knew that I have the strength, stamina, technique, skill and endurance to defeat him. I decided to go all out against Patrick and as such, I slammed him against the Library rack. Then it was his turn to slap me against the wall. We continued to take turns and slam each other against the walls. Patrick managed to overpower me and slam me on the big sofa. He slammed his chest against me and tried to bury me on the sofa. I managed to overpower him and roll him on the floor. I tried to sit on top of him but managed to roll me against the wall and then slammed me against the other wall while our hands were locked in a classic test of strength. I was enjoying our battle but I knew that I could beat him fair and square. I toughened my resolve and managed to push him back to the centre. I stepped forward my left leg and tried to put him in a stalemate. It worked and then I slammed him with my breast a good 5-6 times and even headbutted him. I continued my frontal assault and tried to twist his arms. He stopped me and then put his right foot to neutralise my advancement. He then slammed his chest against mine. He was further successful in kneeling me while we were still locked in a test of strength. I managed to make him kneel after a bit of struggle. Patrick brought our arms over our shoulders it put pressure on my arms and my upper body. He moved closer and once again slammed his chest mercilessly against me. It was pain and pleasure at the same time. Patrik then brought our arms across each other horizontally. I was in immense pain and I tried to get out of it but at this rate, Patrick was proving to be a better wrestler.

Patrick
Even though Divya started aggressively in Test of Strength I managed to overpower her. It was nice to see her in a little pain. She looked incredible with her strong arms, chest and especially boobs. She managed to break free of the Test of Strength and then motioned me to try another test of strength. This girl liked Test of Strength. Both of us locked ourselves in the Test of Strength. She slammed me on the staircase. She tried to overpower me as she brought her boobs near me. I was shocked to realise that she was trying to finish me of using breast smoother. I tried to get up but she was overpowering me and I was having a hard time getting hold of her. There was a look of determination that showed that she was ready to finish me off if I didn’t do anything quickly. I vowed myself that I will not lose to Divya again. I felt a sudden surge of strength inside me as I not only overpowered her but turned her and then slammed her against the staircase. Still looked amazing when she was caught in the staircase. I decided that I will fuck her in the staircase only. I wrapped my arms around her and put my shaft inside her trimmed pussy. Since she was the one was sitting and I was in a standing position I was easily able to put my shaft inside her and started to move her up and down. She put one of my arms around me and then put her mighty leg scissors around my waist. She then took out my shaft from her pussy and started to work on it.

Divya
Patrick was proving to be a difficult person to beat. Whenever I challenged him for a pure Test of Strength I managed to overpower him. But, I knew that when it comes to the ultimate endurance test between any man or woman then it is the woman who wins. Despite being in an advantageous position I decided to take a risk and immediately I put my arm around Patrick’s back, wrapped my legs against his sexy waist and followed it up by taking his shaft out of my vagina. I started to lick it which made Patrick moan. I decided to up the stakes as I sometimes bite it, sometimes lick it and sometimes even eat it. Patrick was losing control of himself. Patrick tried to loosen my grip as he continued to slap me against sofas, chairs and even walls. It hurt my back seriously. Still, I kept a tight grip on his waist.

Me:- Stop slamming me I am getting hurt. If you want to fight then let’s fight like fight using our assets.
Patrick:- I am sorry Divya. I had no intention of hurting you. I only wanted to loosen your grip on me. You are right we should fight using our assets. Let’s finish this off in front of the Fireplace.
Me:- I am glad that you apologised. Yes, let’s finish this battle now. Tell me one thing why do you want to fight in front of the Fireplace?
Patrick:- Truth be told my parents also had a similar fight before their marriage and both of them fought in an open place with only fire at their disposal. Well, we are not fighting in open but we still have a fireplace. I am sure you can figure out the rest of the things.
Me:- Did I tell you? You are one romantic guy. Fine, let’s start this last part from a kneeling position and then let’s see who among us is better.
Patrick:- You do know how to spice things up.

Patrick
She looked incredibly hot in the light of the fireplace. Divya was sweating heavily but her muscular body and strong boobs along with some drops of sweat formed an incredible sight to behold with the help of a firelight. I was ready to defeat Divya once it for all.

Divya
Patrick looked amazing in the light of the fireplace. His strong abs and his shaft blended well with the fireplace. The drops of sweat on his body was a real sight to behold. I was in seventh heaven by fighting such a tough battle against Patrick. He pushed my limits. I desperately wanted to finish this battle now once it for all.
Patrick
We started this final duel by slow and sensual kissing. This kind of kiss made both of us mad. We pulled each other closer to our bodies We interlocked our hands while kissing each other passionately. People on youtube will say kiss each other like mad people well I am of the old school who likes to take things slowly and steadily. As time went by we both embraced each other tightly. Slowly I raised myself and then gave her a sensual smooch and kissed her while holding her face. Next, she raised herself and gave an incredible smooch and a gentle kiss while holding my face. She then proceeded to put my face in between her breast. After a good 10-15 minutes of cuddling and foreplay, we both decided to go for the kill. We came closer to each other and then wrapped our arms and legs across each other. I put my shaft inside her vagina and our final battle was on.

Divya
We started this final duel by slow and sensual kissing. This kind of kiss made both of us mad. We pulled each other closer to our bodies We interlocked our hands while kissing each other passionately. People on youtube will say kiss each other like mad people well like Patrick I am also of the old school who likes to take things slowly and steadily. As time went by we both embraced each other tightly. Slowly he raised himself up and then gave me a sensual smooch and kissed me while holding my face. Next, I raised myself and gave an incredible smooch and a gentle kiss while holding his face. After that, I proceeded to put his face in between breasts. After a good 10-15 minutes of cuddling and foreplay, we both decided to go for the kill. We came closer to each other and then wrapped our arms and legs across each other. He put his shaft inside my vagina and our final battle was on. Both of us increased the pace slowly. We both tried to cancel out each other’s rhythms. As we were in a sitting position after some time it became really hot as we increased our pace. We continued to smooch during the time being and Patrick managed to overpower me and slammed me on the floor. I had done enough sex-wrestling in the past year where I knew that I can still win even if I am on the floor. Now it was Patrick turn to up the challenge as he bend his body forward and interlocked his legs against mine and then wrapped his arms around me. He wanted an all-out sex wrestling. Both of us moaned and kissed each other. I hugged him tightly and I moved my arms in such a way that it took Patrick off guard. I needed to trust myself in this battle and I started to power my body by using my powerful hips back and forth as well as sometimes moving my body faster and sometimes slower so that Patrick would not still with my pace. Patrick was clever than I thought he started to bite my nipples with the teeth and hugged him even tighter. I thought I could win this battle but Patrick showed more resilience, resolve and determination than I anticipated I no longer thought that I could win this battle.

Patrick
Even though we started our battle from a kneeling position I managed to overpower and slam us on the floor. Still, she was not ready to submit. I even leaned on her and wrapped my legs and arms across her still she was proving to be a big challenge to me. I tried one last trick up my sleeve my bitting her nipples alternatively and it started to work as Divya was caught off guard I increased the speed of my rhythm which led to Divya moaning in low voices and freaking out a few times. Still. I was not sure whether I could win over Divya. After some time we embraced each other even tighter. Divya started to overpower with her rhythm and now I knew that one of us was going to cum. I tried to buy some time for myself but Divya managed to get herself up in a sitting position with the help of her strong pelvic and hip muscles. She then squashed my chest and knocked the wind out of me and then slammed me on the floor. The impact was so severe that my cum exploded as soon I was slammed to the floor. Even though she cummed after me till then we both knew who was the winner. I had lost another battle against Divya.

Divya
After our freaking hot embracing, I knew that I have weakened Patrick very much and that I can push for my victory. I managed to put even thrust from my pelvic and hip muscles such that I could position myself in a sitting position. Patrick was caught off guard. I then slammed my chest against him and then managed to overpower him from his sitting position to slam him on the ground. His cum nearly exploded as soon as he was on the ground. I was lucky enough to cum afterwards. I couldn’t believe that I have defeated someone stronger and skilful like Patrick for a second time and that I had two out of two wins against Patrick. There was tension in the room as soon as I won. I could see there was dissatisfaction in his eyes Still, Patrick brought me closer to him and gave a tender kiss on my cheek. I reciprocated it by giving him a soft kiss on his cheek. Soon both of us were again involved in a hot and steamy kiss. I could see Patrick was relaxed than before. I guess we wanted to vent his anger out and instead of freaking out, he managed to calm himself down by having a good kiss. I was surprised at how Patrick handled his emotions. I then lay on the side of Patrick.

Patrick
I was feeling weird about my loss to Divya and I needed to vent my frustration and anger out. My old man told me that if you ever had any quarrel with your partner the best way to work out of that situation is through talk or even a kiss. I decided to step forward and end this awkwardness. I brought her closer to myself and gave a soft kiss on her cheek. Fortunately, she reciprocated it back. Both of us then went for a sensual and stunning kiss. After the kiss, Divya lay beside me.

Me:- That was a close fight. I am glad that I fought you again. Though I wanted to win it’s ok to lose to the most amazing person I know.
Divya:- Yes it was a close fight. I am glad that you can talk about the loss and accept it as naturally as you can. Most guys would have freaked out. Though I must say this was better than the last fight.
Me:- My old man gave me a few lessons on good mannerisms and how to be a gentleman when I was growing up. I enjoy wrestling/fighting you Divya and I want to have a 3rd match with you. It doesn’t matter if I lose or win promise me you will fight even better next time.
Divya:- Wow, wow cool down big boy. I am surprised that you already want the third match against me. Any other guy would have broken the relationship due to fear of continuous loss to his GF but still are not satisfied with two losses against your GF.Don’t you have any shame, Patrick? Ok, I can promise you that we will soon have another battle and I also promise you I will fight even better next time.
Me:- I am not one of those guys who broke with their GF’s just because their GF is stronger. I only have two losses so far and both of them came against you so, technically you are the only person who has bested me twice. I am ok with it. Oh!, BTW don’t you want your victory gift Divya.
Divya:- You are so good with the words Patrick. I am super glad that I got a BF like you. Of course, I do want my victory gift

With that, both Divya and Patrick continued to have fun with each other.

Old 02-Nov-21, 09:42

The Chronicles of Divya Part 3

You will hear this match from Patrick’s perspective.

Divya and I became a couple on my 18th birthday. There is a difference of two days between our birthdays as Divya is two days older than me. We had an interesting water fight on Divya’s 18th birthday. We cleared our differences by my 18th birthday. We both got to know that we liked each other. We even had a wrestling match on the same day. Even though both of us were inexperienced still we were evenly matched. The match went back and forth for most of the time and it only ended after Divya’s victory. One year later we again fought. This time we had a sex wrestling match. Both of us trained hard for this match. This match proved to be a lot closer than any of us could have thought. Once again, Divya won.

I may have lost both of my matches against Divya but, Divya was the only person to defeat me in a fight. I must confess that Divya pushed me in those two matches. Those two matches were the best fights of my life. Divya is one of the nicest people that I have met in my life. She is a caring, fun-loving person but when it comes to a fight, her personality changes.
After our second match, we promised ourselves to have our 3rd match soon. I have not seen Divya for the last two years. We decided to hang out with each other as soon as possible. We discussed a lot of places as to where we should go or visit during our hang out. We decided to go on a road trip from Los Angles to New York. Divya had purchased a new SUV with her own money. It was a fascinating experience where both of us drove the SUV on shifts of 6 hours each. We divided our journey into 3 parts. Our first part consisted of driving from Los Angles to Texas, then Texas to Nebraska and Nebraska to NYC. We spent the rest of the time enjoying scenic views, historical monuments, local museums and even spent some nights while stargazing in the open sky. It took a month for both of us to get to our destination. I had a farmhouse on the outskirts of NYC which was a good 1-2 hour drive away. The farmhouse belonged to my grandpa and I used to visit it with my parents when I was a kid. The farmhouse sprawled for 8 acres and it had a good spot for stargazing.

I and Divya decided to have a campsite in our farmhouse while gazing at the stars. I put on some campfire and shared a single camping mattress. There were stars in the sky, a romantic campfire and then two of us who were enjoying each other’s company. I could not have asked for more. It looked like a scene out of any Hollywood movie or any romantic novel. While we were discussing our lives suddenly Divya brought the subject of our past wrestling matches.

Divya:- “This is romantic. I had always dreamt of such things in my dreams. There will be a campfire, a sky filled with stars and I will be with my BF all alone enjoying the view. “
Me:- “I am glad that I turned your dream into reality.”
Divya:- “Yes you certainly did it, Patrick. I can’t describe how fortunate I am on having a BF like you.”
Me:-” I am also fortunate on having a GF like you.”
Divya:- “Do you remember our wrestling matches, Patrick?”
Me:- “Of course, How can I forget about them? You dominated me in those matches. I get horney while thinking about both of those matches.”
Divya:- “Don’t say that I dominated you. You and I both agree that both of our fights were closer than we had expected. I still think you could have won the second match. You are not the only one who gets turned on by thinking about those matches. I too get sometimes wet when I visualise our struggles especially about our final struggle in front of the fireplace.”
Me:- “Those were some of my toughest matches. You are the only one who has defeated me ever”. I knew now was the time to challenge her for a third wrestling match. I got up and walked to the campfire. Divya was surprised to see what I was doing.
Divya:- “What are you doing Patrick?”
Me:- I stood in front of the campfire and did a double bicep pose. I wanted to showcase my proud muscles at their full display to Divya.
Divya:- “Campfire, Fireplace”. “Don’t tell me you want to challenge me now?” “Have you gone nuts”.
Me:- “Yes I want to challenge you to a third fight Divya”.
Divya:- “But why now Patrick? We can have our match tomorrow itself. Why spoil this romantic night?”
Me:- “Stop beating around the Bush Divya. You and I both know how much we like fighting or wrestling each other. After our second fight, we promised each other that we will have our third fight soon. So, why are you scared to fight with me now Divya”.
Divya:- “Wait! This stargazing, This Campfire, were all gimmicks, your main motive was to challenge me to for wrestling match. Am I right Mr Patrick Smith?”
Me:- “Yes I am glad that you figured it out by yourself.”
Divya:- “I have waited for two years for this moment. So don’t disappoint me, Patrick. I hope you will not hold back and fight me with all your strength. I still think you held yourself back during our second fight.”
Me:- “Get ready to be defeated. I will not disappoint you. Just for your information, I was not holding myself back during our second fight.”

This was one scene that I had never imagined in my wildest dreams. A night sky with stars shining brightly, the brilliant light of campfire that was falling on both of us, last but not the least the presence of my GF Divya who is strong and sexy at the same time but, for the time being, was going to be my rival. Divya and I got decided to get naked at the same time. She had grown more muscles in the last two years. Her ripped arms, muscular abs, strong legs her soft and firm breasts gave an incredible sight to behold. The light from the night sky and campfire was making an attractive figure of Divya even more attractive. I too had become muscular in the last two years and had gained more experience while fighting in underground leagues as such I had good knowledge of Wrestling, MMA, Boxing and Muay Thai. I had no defeats in underground fighting leagues. So I was more than eager to fight and test myself against my ultimate opponent Divya.

Both of us walked towards the campfire and stopped and stared at each other for a long time. Both of us tried to intimidate each other by doing a double Bicep pose. The starring match went for a long time than both of us expected.

Divya:- “I was thinking the winner will be someone who manages to win seven rounds instead of one round only”.
Me:- “Why do you want to have something like the winner who will win the first seven rounds”.
Divya:- “I know you have gained immense experience from fighting in underground leagues in the last two years. Well, you are not the only one who fights in the underground league. I also fight in the underground league. Like you, I have also got an undefeated winning streak.
Me:- Guess I was not the only one who was making preparations in the shadows. All right, I accept your request for the winner to be the first to win seven rounds. I guess we have to fight 13 rounds right.“
Divya:- “You are always good with the maths. Yes, we will fight for 13 rounds.

Round 1
(Divya - 0, Patrick - 0)
I immediately went to take her down on the floor. She stopped me and tried to put me in a headlock. I got free of the hold and wrapped my arms around her and tried to pin her on the ground. She overpowered me and slammed me on the ground. The impact with the solid ground broke my back and it also knocked the wind out of me. She leaned forward and tried to finish me off with her breast smoother. Instead, I overpowered her. She fell to the ground. I jumped on her and wrapped my muscular arms around her. I knew I had to use all of my experience if I had to win this fight. Divya as always was ready for the fight. She responded by wrapping her arms around me. What she did next really shock me by surprise. She lifted me like she was lifting a feather and slammed me on the ground. She mercilessly punched my abs and then tried a sleeper hold on me. Lucky, for me, I had trained my body hard while having underground fights. I got out of the hold. I went behind her and then pulled her arms back, she immediately cried in pain. I then wrapped my legs around her to put her in a classical reverse leg lock. I thought she would give up but she showed how determined she gets during her fights especially if it happens to be our fight. She got out of the reverse leg lock. Thus showcasing her immense strength and flexibility. She rolled back herself to the other end. She raised her arms in a boxing position and motioned me to do the same. I also took a boxing stance. We both started to test each other with small jabs and hooks. Soon, both of us found ourselves going all out against each other with non-stop furry punches. Initially, we were matching punches for punches. My solid left jab knocked the wind out of her. I then jumped on her and applied the Boston Crab hold on Divya and forced her to submit. She tried to struggle for some time but as I increased the pressure she decided to give up and submitted to me. Even though it was the first round, still, I had spent a lot of my energy. I was unclear as to how should I approach the next round. I needed to strategise my moves for every round.

Round 2
(Divya - 0, Patrick - 1)
I decided to work on my strengths instead of focusing on my weakness. I decided to tire Divya as soon as possible and then work out a quick submission from her. She once again challenged me to box. The last time she had taken a southpaw stance this time, she was taking the counterpuncher stance. I decided to go with the orthodox style. She went all out against me in this round. Within the few exchanges itself, my abs had bruised and I had the problem even lifting my arms properly. She tried to finish me off with a bolo punch. But I countered it by using a high kick. Initially, she was taken aback by my high kick. But, she surprised me when she blocked both my left jab and right hook with left and right axe kicks. She then continued to dominate me with a good mixture of kicks and punches. I tried my very best by matching her with my kicks and punches. Once again she was proving to be a fighter of higher quality and class. I needed both my luck and skill to secular a win in this round. After a long exchange of kicks and punches, I got an opening when she missed both her left push kick and right jab. Instead, I went with a left cross, I followed it up by wrapping my arms around her and then applied a hammerlock on her. Divya submitted as soon as I applied the armlock on her. By now both of us were bleeding heavily. Our bodies were bruised. There were cuts all over our bodies. I was confident that Divya would not challenge me for another round of boxing. I could not believe my luck. In an all-out fight with Divya, I was leading after the first two rounds. I had to win 5 more rounds to win this competition whereas Divya needed to win all her 7 rounds if she wished to win this match. Clearly, the pressure was on Divya. I reminded myself that I should take one round at a time.

Round 3
(Divya - 0, Patrick - 2)
We circled each other for a very long time. After having lost in the first two rounds Divya was not sure how to approach this round. Taking the cue, from her hesitation, I lifted her and smashed her on the ground. I surprised myself when I put her in dual locks of the headlock and body scissors. She struggled for a bit but, ultimately she got out of the holds uniquely. She lifted herself up and did a combo of Handstand, Somersault, Cartwheel and Air Cartwheel which forced me to lose my grip on her. She did such combo moves when she had someone as heavy as me. Divya truly displayed her brute strength and raw power at that moment. She grabbed me and threw me on the ground. Using her cat-like reflexes she jumped on me and tried to pin me on the ground. But, I escaped somehow and locked her in a camel clutch. As I tried to apply the reverse figure four hold. She once again displayed her lower body strength and forced me to lose my grip on her once again. She cartwheeled both of us and then slammed me on the ground. I was thrown in a different direction. Divya was fighting incredibly well in this round. She came running to me as I was preparing to get up. She faked a running clothesline on me and when I tried to grab her with her arms. She changed her direction at the very last moment and locked me in a master lock. She then applied reverse headscissors that brought tears to me. She had applied a tight grip on me. I got out of her locks after a long struggle. I tried to sit on her but she rolled over me and again sat on my chest. We continued to roll over each other for quite some time, we even had grabbed each other throats in sheer frustration as we got ourselves stuck with the roll. Fortunately, I pinned her with a schoolboy pin. I then locked her in a leg slicer and like the previous two rounds Divya submitted to me rather quickly. I was elated and my joy knew no bounds as I was able to defeat Divya in three continuous rounds. I kept on reminding myself that I should take one round at a time. Then, only I can assure myself of any victory.

Round 4
(Divya - 0, Patrick - 3)
Divya was certainly pissed of from defeats from all three rounds. I had this bad commotion that she would come hard at me. Even if she would come hard at me, I knew I would take her on. Divya surprised me as she attacked me with her kicks. Her kicks packaged real strength. It clearly caught me off guard. She continued her frontal assault on me with her merciless kicks. I tried to counter it by using my own kicks. But in this battle of kicks, her kicks started to overpower me. Her combo of front and side kicks forced me to fall on the ground. She wrapped me in a tight embrace with her muscular arms and tried me to do a quick submission to her. But I really wanted to win this round as well. So, with a firm resolve, I got out of her embrace and then I put her in my tight embrace. I locked both of my arms around her shoulder which was touching her breasts and then locked her sexy waist in leg scissors. I made sure that she would not get out of this hold so easily. Instead of submitting to me, she decided to counter me. She wrapped both of her arms around my neck and put me on a neck hold. She punished my abs with her own leg scissors. The impact and pain of her holds were such that I lost my balance and Divya overpowered me once again. She tried to end things soon by putting me in a schoolgirl pin. She wrapped her legs against my legs and even tried to pin my arms on the ground. She even tried to trick me to give up by kissing me. I stopped her from kissing me. Initially, I could not roll her as she had held my legs tightly with her legs. As such we both fought for supremacy with our hands. I was successful in overpowering her and then rolled on top of her. Now, it was my turn to punish her. I wrapped my arms around her. She tried to put me in scissor hold but I neutralised it by wrapping my own legs against her legs. I smooched and kissed her passionately that forced her to moan in low voices. I inserted my shaft inside her and got a quick orgasm from her. This lead to my fourth victory. But Divya was smiling like a devil as if she knew something which I didn’t know. I still needed to take one round at a time and focus on my own strategy rather, than focus on what she was doing.

Round 5
(Divya - 0, Patrick - 4)
Divya approached me and held me tightly in a warm and sensual embrace. At first, I thought she was giving me a hug. So I also wrapped my arms around her in a gentle way. But, as soon as I had my arms wrapped around her body. She raised her face and gave a devilish smile while maintaining a staunch look of determination on her face. I then realised she had tricked me into a bear hug when she started to tighten her grip on me. I decided to give a dose of her own medicine as I too increased the grip of my embrace on her. Soon our bodies started to struggle sensually. The clear night sky and light from the campfire was adding an enchanting effect on our struggling bodies. She tried overpowering me and went to slam me on the ground. I turned the tables around and instead slammed her onto the ground. I wrapped my arms and legs around her and tried to get a quick orgasm from her which would have earned my 5th consecutive win in this match but Divya stopped it. She wrapped her arms around me and squashed my face on her breasts. She tried to squeeze the life out of me as she applied a biceps slicer. I really thought of giving up but I freed my wrapped hand from her hold. I lifted both of us and used a backbreaker on her. She was in immense pain as soon as she came in contact with the ground. I hip tossed her and used an atomic drop on her. Now she was in all sorts of pain. I tried to go for judo throw but she stopped me from doing it. She tried to throw me down instead but this round took more toll on her. She was breathing heavily and she was left with no energy to continue this fight. I ended the round by giving Divya a DDT and followed it by a schoolboy pin. Divya was really frustrated by her 5th consecutive loss and I was just needed to win two more rounds to win this fight.

Round 6
(Divya - 0, Patrick - 5)
I was really escalated with my win in the last round. I knew Divya was furious with her loss in the last 5 rounds. I desperately wanted to add fuel to the fire. So I challenged her to try a Test of Strength against me. We interlocked our arms and started to test each other. I anticipated that she would try something else soon but surprised me by embracing my challenge. We continued to be in a stalemate position for a few seconds but those few seconds appeared as eternity. I pushed her down and slam her on the ground She stopped me midway as she put pressed her left foot on the ground. In her next move, she overpowered me and pushed me back by a good 3- 4 steps back. Now it was my turn to stop her as I was forced to press my right foot on the ground. Divya was ready to up the challenge as she slammed her chest against mine. She was clearly looking to turn the tables on and nearly threw me on the ground. But I was able to survive her onslaught somehow. She pulled our arms to the top and continued to slam my chest mercilessly. The impact of her boobs on my chest was really making me mad. It appeared as if there was a jolt of electricity being generated whenever our bodies slammed against each other. She made me kneel to the ground. The stars above us, the light of a campfire in front of us. The shadow of both of us struggling hard and going all out with our sweaty bodies would have made a perfect picture. It would have turned anyone on. I tried to get up by she again slammed herself on me and I was forced to kneel again. Fortunately for me, I was again me make herself kneel as while I still kneeled on the ground. I brought myself closer to her and lifted our arms upwards as I brought my chest against her. The impact nearly forced her to fall on the ground but, she stopped it by showcasing her superior lower body strength. We continued to struggle in Test of Struggle. We both stared at each other with a look of determination, After a good struggle for about 2-3 minutes, I was able to overpower her and slammed her on the ground. She would have wrapped her legs around me if she was still fresh during the fight but she was tired with all this battle particularly this last round battle. As soon as I pinned her on the ground, both of us wrapped ourselves in a tight embrace and made a little love. I got a quickie from her. I now needed just one more win and I would then win this battle. I started to believe that it would be hard for Divya to make a comeback now.

Round 7
(Divya - 0, Patrick - 6)
Divya against my expectations challenged me again to box. Initially, I was shocked as to why she would want to box me when she should be focussing or strategizing at least winning this round. I took the bait and raised my fist. Divya was still tired from the last round fight. We started out by testing each other, with one or two jabs. Very soon we started to trade punches. The strength behind each punch increased as we continued to box. I will secure this match by knocking Divya out. Divya started to box more technically than she did in the first two rounds She started to move her feet well. She was dominating me by keeping herself on the front foot. I had difficulty in breaking her defence as compared to the first two rounds. She looked like a different person. It appeared as if she was buying her time for something which I had no idea. Suddenly she started to move and defend like a pro boxer. Her punches packed some serious strength as each hit was nearly knocking me out. I was able to hold on to myself with great difficulty. Somehow I stopped her sudden onslaught by a right high kick, followed by a low left kick. I then proceeded with a combo of a left hook and right jab for the next few rounds. It worked and I was able to change the course of this round. I started to be more aggressive as I started to attack her with combinations of kicks and punches. She was forced to defend herself. As I went for a right hook. She took advantage of my open stance and gave a strong right hook on my upper jaw that really shocked me to the core. After getting an opening she continued to attack me with kicks and punches. I tried to keep up with kicks and punches. But, she landed a sold right front kick on my abs, followed it with a left cross jab and right bolo punch as I was forced to move back 3-4 steps. Divya continued her domination in this round as her combo of both right and left hooks knocked me to the ground.

I left really strange when after winning 6 consecutive rounds and I lost that one round that would have led me to win the match. Still, I consoled myself that Divya has to win an impossible 6 more rounds whereas I need only one round to win this fight.

Round 8
(Divya - 1, Patrick - 6)
I was really mad at my loss to Divya in the last round. Moreover, I thought I had done enough to win this match. Like, a true fighter who never backs done Divya made a stunning comeback. But, the question can she maintain her momentum and win this round also? I decided to go all out against her and challenged her again for a test of strength. Test of Strength is the favourite challenge of both of us where we get to challenge ourselves against each other to the best of our abilities. I really wanted to know how much strength she has left in her own. Her sudden surge in the last round really surprised me. I wanted to see whether she was really holding back in all these rounds. Once, she could tire me out she would be able to beat me in the rest of the rounds. Divya gladly accepted my challenge and slammed her massive boobs on me. I was pushed by 1-2 steps with the impact. We were in a stalemate. But, it took me no time that Divya was clearly holding back in those rounds and had started to put more effort from the last 2 rounds. She tried to slam me on the ground but, I stopped myself from falling to the ground. I pushed her back and then mercilessly slammed her with my chest and even headbutted her. She headbutted me back. I tried to overpower her by pushing herself to kneel. I did push her to kneel but, in return, she forced me to kneel as well. Now both of us in kneeling position the fight took a drastic change and I managed to slam her on the ground. I went for an elbow lock but she rolled over me and instead tried an elbow lock. I tried to fight back with my scissor hold but she countered it with her own scissor hold. Both of us were really locked in a mutual scissor hold. She wrapped her arms against me and embraced me with a tight bear hug. She tightened her hold when she interlocked her fingers on my back. It was a painful hold. I tried to neutralise it by putting a bearhug on Divya and interlocking my own fingers. Both of us were eventually locked in mutual scissor hold as well as bearhug. Both of us pushed each other to our respective limits. I tried my hardest to outwrestle Divya but her sheer brute strength was preventing me from doing it. I tried to go win this fight via sex wrestling. So I started to kiss Divya passionately. Even though she moaned she faced me head-on in this challenge. She kissed me passionately and both of us went all out against each other in this final phase. It was a long embrace where both of us struggled back and forth. It was a battle of strength, stamina, skill and endurance. Divya forced me to have an orgasm and pinned me in a schoolgirl pin.

I had no choice but to accept my defeat. Divya had started to make a comeback of her own. Even though she was trailed me by 2-6. I started to fear that if I don’t stop her now she will even when this fight.

Round 9
(Divya - 2, Patrick - 6)
I decided to fight this round in a technical format so instead of going all out like the previous round. I decided to defeat her with my superior technical knowledge as I had done in the first 6 rounds of this match. I raised my fist to challenge her for a fistfight. She fell for the bait, and I started this round with my kicks instead. By now I had a good idea of how Divya uses her kicks. I planned on defeating her using kicks only. We both started with minor kicks like side kicks, front kicks. We slowly increased our pace. Soon, we were using advanced kicks like Roundhouse kicks. Butterfly kicks. My experience of fighting so many underground fights started to come in handy. I tried a combo of back kick, Roundhouse kick and followed it by push kick which did good damage to her abs and she was forced to take 2-3 steps back. I lifted her and immediately slammed her on the ground. I sat on her chest and started punching her muscular six-pack abs. By seeing how are hard six-pack abs were being pounded by me, I was excited by the impact. During this time I ignored that she stopped my assault by successful putting my left arm pinned under her left leg. I made an opening for her as I went to free my left arm with my right arm. But she wrapped my right arm with her right leg. Now both of my arms were wrapped under her legs. I was like a punching back as Divya was free from my holds. It was now her turn to make me pack. Her punches were more powerful than before and my abs started to pain as she showed no mercy on me. I tried to stop her with my scissors hold. She tried to break free of my hold by using her strong arms. But her arms were tired as she had used them mercilessly to bruise my abs. I took advantage of the stock and tried to slam her on the ground. She even tried to stop me with her arms. But her arms had given up by now. As both of us were in a sitting position she switched to lick my cock and started to give a blowjob to me then and their only. I tried to resist her but, she gave a blowjob like a pro and I was on a verge of losing this round as well. I tried to use my ace card. I started to play with her nipples using my teeth only. This round was turning out to be a tough one. Neither of us was ready to back down so easily. After a long struggle, Divya gained a pin from me as she successfully pinned me to the ground using Boston crab.

Divya managed to win 3 rounds back to back despite being losing the first 6 rounds. I started to fear that Divya might even win this match. Both of us had been fighting for over 1:30 hrs now excluding the breaks. Divya had started to come to her own and she was clearly holding herself back when I was winning round after round. She looked tired nevertheless, but I looked even more worn-out by now.

Round 10
(Divya - 3, Patrick - 6)
Divya managed to deal a psychological blow to me by winning 3 rounds back to back. I was on the backfoot while Divya was clearly started to dominate me now. I had to win this round otherwise it would be too late for me to do anything. Anyways. we started this round by lifting and putting each other through backbreakers, suplexes, DDT’s, piledrivers, Powerbombs. You name it and we tried all of them in the first 5 minutes of this round. Divya with her muscular body and powerful legs looked like Amazonian Princess Wonder Woman. I tried to take her down with a belly to belly suplex but she stopped me midway. Instead, she gave a pedigree to. Continuing with the flow she lifted me and threw me to the ground as if I weighed nothing. She came running to me and tired a running bulldog on me. Now was my turn and I stopped her and gave a 2 continuous tombstone piledrives. I continued to give more pain to her when I went for Backstabber. I thought momentum was on my side. I went to fix her off with a schoolboy pin. I soon realised that I had done a rookie mistake as she got me in Hell’s Gate (A move popularised by Undertaker in WWE). It put me in immediate pain. She went for the Sleeper hold. I tried to counter it. But she put so much strength behind it that I was about to give up. Fortunately, she started to lose her grip on me sooner than I anticipated. I managed to get out of the hold. I applied a combination of various WWE moves like Reverse Crossface, High Cross, Trouble in Paradise, last but not least my favourite hold AA. Along with all these moves I went for Leg Scissors. But Divya proved her versatility by breaking free of my holds. She then proceeded to use Glam Slam(A move used by Beth Phoenix) and Final Cut( A move used by GoldDust). I was slammed to the ground. She applied sitting neck scissors on me. I had no energy left for the fight back and I was forced to submit to her.

This match was becoming more interesting as it was reached Round 11. Both of us had used many new moves and tactics that was paying rich dividends to us. At the same time, it was doing good damage to our opponents. Before round 7 I was disappointed on how Divya was not fighting back. After the end of the 10th round, I was excited that Divya was fighting back. Even though she still trailed me back by 4-6. I was enjoying this challenge.

Round 11
(Divya - 4, Patrick - 6)
The task of defeating Divya was proving to be a difficult task for me now. I was about to win this match in the 7th round when turnover started and now it is round 11. Divya made a memorable comeback as she managed to defeat me in 4 continuous rounds. We both started this much like the previous round. Initially, we put each other in various suplexes, powerbombs, back breaks, piledrivers. Divya went for the kill by applying a chokeslam on me(the move is based on how Awesome Kong uses it). She then went for two more finishing moves People Elbow and Rock Bottom(Both the moves are signature moves of The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson). I had to do something quickly otherwise Divya would win one more round and I would be under a lot more pressure. I use Pedigree on Divya, followed it up by my own version of German Suplex. The effect of the move was clearly visible on both of us. I tried to fight Divya on the ground by applying a Running Clothesline. She countered it with a belly-to-belly suplex followed by a german suplex. I knew I had to do something different rather than just relying on chokes, slams, holds. I decided to go with Dhobi Patak (A move that is used in Indian Traditional Wrestling aka kushti/Pehlwani [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]). Divya was clearly surprised by my usage of this Indian move.

But the surprising effect didn’t last long as she countered it with her own Dhobi Patak. I was shocked to core with her move of this. I managed to roll over when she threw me to the ground. This Indian Wrestling move took a great toll on my body. I decided to keep on attacking Divya. I challenged her to box me. She raised her fist. Both of us circled for a few moments to normalise our breathing. Soon we found ourselves punching each other harder, stronger and more impactful than before. We continued our assault against each other by mixing our kicks and punches alternatively. I managed to land a killer blow to Divya when I went for a Straight knee in dollar collar tie. Divya applied a leg drop and both of us fell to the ground. Divya went for a cradle pin. Lucky for me I was able to counter it by doing a continuos 3-4 rolls on the ground. This resulted in Divya loosening her pin on me. I got up and went for Powerbomb. I further went to do a Vertical Suplex on Divya. I guess it was one stupid move from my side. Divya directly jumped behind when I went to apply the Suplex on her. She grabbed me from behind while I was still standing. She then fell back while taking me on with her She then applied her powerful legs across my waist in leg scissors. All holds and moves of Divya are deadly and there was no way of escaping this move as well. So I had to tap out as soon as she put me on this hold. Divya was now one round away from tieing the scores with me.

Round 12
(Divya - 5, Patrick - 6)
I had no answer as to how should I stop the juggernaut of Divya. I admired the fighting spirit of Divya as despite trailing by 0-6 after 6 rounds she managed to win the next 5 rounds in a trot. The more I fought her, the more I was admiring her. She was not only a strong fighter but an intelligent fighter as well who knew when to use what move. This time it was Divya who started this round. She attacked me with kicks. When I mean kicks she really attacked me with an array of different kicks. Be it a low kick, side kick, straight kick, front kick, along with a lot of intermediates and advance kicks. I was being kicked from all sides. It was as if I was not using any kicks. I was also using the same kicks to counter her she was proving to kick my butt. Just as her roundhouse kick landed on my cheek and forced me to fall on the ground. She immediately jumped on me and started punching me mercilessly. Despite going for a turtle defence I was beaten mercilessly. I managed to turn the tide when I surprised both of us as I successfully managed to put both her arms in a double leg lock. She managed to roll back despite being put in such a painful lock. My grip on her loosened up as she rolled me continuously for 8-9 turns.

She tried to attack me but I grabbed her and now it was my turn to mercilessly punch her abs. Few of my punches even touched her breasts. I got up and even slammed her a few times on the ground. I even stomped on her while she was still on the ground. I tried to finish her off by applying a side cradle pin but she managed to overpower me and rolled herself to the other side. I raised my fist and directly ran at her. She also ran at me. We both stopped at the centre and started punching each other as if there was no tomorrow. The quick exchange of punches took a Both of us wanted to let that moment last a little longer. But Divya pushed me back signalling that she was serious about the fight. After having our little kiss break. Both of us focused on using our fists only when there was an opening. I decided to switch to a 1-2-3-2 combination of boxing. Divya went for a 2-3-2 combo. As our fight got more aggressive Divya switched to 1-6-3-2. As such, I was forced to go with 1-2-3. Her uppercuts were getting powerful after each punch. One continuous combo two left uppercuts knocked me to the ground especially. I really felt as if I was floating in mid-air while one was getting knocked out

I landed heavily on the ground with a thud. I couldn’t believe that I have lost astonishing 6 rounds against Divya. I was now not sure whether I would win against this powerful goddess of strength. Just as I was thinking about how to approach the last and final round. Divya stood beside me. She helped me to get up by extending her hand towards mine. She looked incredible. She stood tall and muscular with her naked body. At the same time, she was giving positive and friendly vibes when she displayed her warm smile. It cleared all the negativity that was surrounding me during my Brain Fog. She came and sat beside me. There was a temporary moment of silence between both of us. We tried to talk but we remained silent for a good few moments. I took the initiative and pulled her for a soft and tender kiss. I played with her hair a bit as well to turn her on. She then wrapped her strong muscular arms around me. They provided a warm feeling to me. The clear night sky, the warmth of the campfire, the wrapping of our muscular bodies against each other really made the atmosphere mystical. We embraced each other for at least an hour where we continued to kiss each other. The experience was a phenomenal one that could not be expressed in any words. Our 3 hours of non-stop fighting made this experience even more memorable. We decided to have a small talk before setting up terms for the next round.

Me:- This turned out to be a rather strange day. First, our romantic day out, followed by I challenging you to a fight. Then you accept my challenge and we both have a competitive fight where I lead in the first 6 rounds, then you make a comeback in the next 6 rounds. This night sky and campfire light made this night even more spectacular.
Divya:- You are right. You indeed made this day special for me. Our fight was really crazy. You won the first 6 rounds and now I have won my 6 rounds. This match is the toughest match of my life. I was thinking if we could have a no hold battle as the last round?
Me:- What do you mean?
Divya:- I mean we will use all our fighting styles in this round but we will end our fight with a sex fight. I really want to test my pussy against your cock. I want to see who among both of us has more stamina, strength, skill and endurance even after such a long match.
Me:- I am really impressed how you put your thoughts in those words. Rest assured it will be I who will be victorious after the sex fight.
Divya:- That I have to see whether your male member can take on my pussy. Hurry up, Big Boy we have a big score to settle. I have one more wish. Let’s start this round by putting on over clothes and as the round progresses, we can remove each other’s clothes, and then we can have sex wrestling as our finale.
Me:- You have one wicked mind. All right, I accept your condition.

Round 13
Both of us started this round in full clothes. I wore jeans and undies only. Divya decided to wear her sports bra, yoga pants and panties. We were super charged up with our mystical and phenomenal sex that went for one hour. Both of us had returned to our strong form. So neither of us was ready to give up so easily. We started this round by raising our fists. As Divya took the boxing stance. She looked incredibly hot in her dress. We started by testing each other with a combination of 1,2. Slowly we increased the pace. We both switched to more complex combinations like 1-2-3-2 or 1-6-3-2. As the match progressed we started to put more power and effort into our punches. Divya surprised me when she used two consecutive left uppercuts and followed it up with two right uppercuts. I stopped her by putting her in a double collar tie and then immediately followed it up by a standing knee. She delivered a combo of high and low kicks.
We decided to go with kicks only. Both of us assaulted each other with a barrage of kicks. My kicks were doing more damage to her. Due to my experience in using multiple kicking styles while fighting myself in underground tournaments, I learned how to maintain proper distance when you kick someone. Even though Divya had speed but she clearly lacked the strength and stamina to finish her kicks properly as we continued our kicking battle. I gained an upper hand as I made her nearly unconscious when I hit her with dual roundhouse kicks and followed it with one axe kick that landed on her shoulder. I meant no harm to her. As soon as I landed that kick, I ran and put an ice pack on her shoulder. I asked if she was ok. She looked into my eyes and assured me that she was ok. She had to make a lot of effort in convincing me that she was ok and was ready to kick my butt. We continued to use various kicks on each other. We got tired of kicking and decided to have some boxing instead.

We both raised our fists again. I started this boxing competition with a lot more early on aggression and forced Divya to go on a defensive style. She countered it by using a boxer-puncher style which caught me by surprise. I was surprised how anyone can use so many fighting styles s effectively and seamlessly. We continued punching each other. We were matching each other with a punch for punch. After a good 2-3 minutes I started to get better at her. She was totally on the backfoot and even though she tried her hardest to defend herself. I landed quite a few lusty blows that made her helpless. She decided to switch over to kicks again. Again, we had little kicking competition where she outperformed me by going for simple and effective kicks rather than going for flashy kicks.

Both of us started to sweat. I could see sweat drops across Divya’s face. Some sweat was clearly on the breasts of Divya as well. She had only worn a sports bra that to a transparent one. She ran and tried to do a clothesline against me. I got behind her. I unhooked her bra at one go. I went crazy as soon as her boobs came out of the bra. We met in the centre of the ring with our arms outstretched, clasping together in a test of strength. I felt this was a good move for me as I was certain that my upper body strength exceeded hers. We starred each other down as we strained, pushing and twisting at each other. At first, our arms were over our heads as we struggled. Then our arms went wide to the side and our bodies slammed together at the chest. Divya’s large, globular breasts were squashed against my upper body, nearly popping free from the skimpy, lime green bikini top. How I wished that fabric would burst from the pressure. Then our arms twisted low, below our waists and we were forced apart a few steps. Divya wasn’t about to give in. My strength was greater, but I had no advantage in this position. Divya rushed forward, pushing me back into the turnbuckle, our arms still clasped together. I hit hard and released the hold. Divya moved in and grabbed me around the chest in a bear hug. That was the last thing I expected. How could she expect to apply enough pressure to be effective? I found out quickly that pressure was not the goal as her breasts swelled up against my chest, giving me an eyeful.

I was only peripherally aware of us moving away Divya’s leg slipping behind, tripping me. We crashed to the floor with Divya on the top. She corralled both of my hands, holding them down, as she snared my legs in hers. Divya held me in a Grapevine pin, her breasts pressed against my torso, and her waist pressing against the growing bulge in my jeans. I managed to get myself out of her hold. I removed her jeans and panties and in retaliation, she removed my jeans and undies as well. Both of us were stood naked in front of each other.
I could see that Divya was able to get better of me. I had no idea for how long I could hold on against Divya in this final round.

We both stood in front of each other, grunting and groaning, trying to gain some advantage from the other. But at the moment, Divya was stronger. She held me tight, pressing her chest against mine, grinding her waist against my rigid rod. Then she started playing with my ear, first biting and then licking. I was worried that I would explode right there, so I did the only thing I could think of. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around Divya’s waist. She was big enough and strong enough to support our combined weight, so why not? I hadn't let go, so our hands were still clasped together as I 'rode' her around the ground. Divya tried to knock me free, but I hung on. Finally, we crashed down hard to the ground and I had to let go of her hands. Divya tried to roll free, but she fell into a worse predicament. We were lying on our sides facing each other. One of Divya's arms was trapped under me. I quickly reached behind her neck and grabbed the other arm as I scissored her lower leg between mine.

Divya was caught in my trap! Her pussy was now exposed and unprotected and I moved to take advantage. Using two fingers as if they were miniature legs, I 'walked' my hand softly across Divya’s stomach, working my way slowly to her clit, brushing against her most sensitive areas. She was hot and moist and moaned as I stroked her. "It's payback time now. I'll get even for all your teasing. You'll be squirming to submit in no time." I massaged her clit some more and was rewarded with a louder moan. I continued to stroke Divya, paying particular attention to her clit. Her moistness excited me, but I couldn't let that distract me. \

Divya moaned almost continuously now, and I knew she was weakening. Her right arm was still trapped under me and I controlled her left arm with my left arm. My rod was as stiff as it had ever been, the excitement of having Divya helpless before I was almost unbearable. I knew she couldn't last much longer, or could she? Suddenly, Divya’s hand was free and was encompassing my manhood. Now, what would I do? Our bodies were intertwined, still wrestling, applying mutual sex grips. I knew I was weakening, but I refused to let go, not that I could, anyway. Divya had an arm around me and I had an arm around her as we pulled each other close. We each used the other hand for "attack", as we groped the other's most intimate areas. "Oh… " I moaned as she stroked my shaft. "I remember, I remember." I renewed my attack in turn. "Maybe you should give up." Divya persuaded me "No way! You give up!" I persuaded as I massaged her clit some more. We continued on this way for what seemed like forever, but in reality, wasn't more than a few minutes. I thought I would explode, but I desperately wanted to win, so I redoubled my resolve and tried not to think too directly about the female hand wrapped around my shaft. But I just couldn't ignore it as Divya stroked away at my cock. I continued to massage Divya's clit, but would she give in? I had to find a way out of this, and soon, or Divya would surely win.

"It's me that'll have you for the rest of the night." I was that close to being defeated. "I could have lasted a lot longer if I wanted. I just wanted to finish you off in a wrestling hold. It was you that was at the brink!" We readied ourselves once again. and moved into a handclasp test of strength. But who would be the stronger at this point? We were both nearing our physical limits and I honestly didn't know if I could prevail against her. We came together in a body-to-body press and the battle was joined once more. Divya’s breasts pressed hard against mine as we jockeyed for position. I wanted to grope those large orbs some more, so I slipped loose of the handclasp and quickly slipped behind her. I clawed and groped at her breasts from behind. I was in a sitting position behind Divya, who was also sitting. She made only token efforts to resist me as I pawed, clawed and embraced her two huge orbs from behind. I dedicated one hand to each of her breasts and groped continuously, enjoying myself immensely. Divya seemed unable to protect herself and I felt I had her now. I felt drawn deeper under the spell of the breast. I am a breast man, and this was almost too much for me. Besides, Divya had nearly given up. But suddenly Divya was loose and kneeling behind me. I had been so mesmerized, that she was able to get me in a full nelson. I was nearly helpless, sitting there as Divya applied ever more pressure. She was going for the submission, and I couldn't get loose.

My arms were helpless over my head as Divya punished me more and more. I had no idea she had this much energy left! I was weakening rapidly, and the pain was intense. I could feel her breasts pressing and sliding against my back. It was pain and pleasure both, an erotic combination. I grimaced as I worked my way to a standing position, as Divya followed suit. She still had me in a full nelson, and I dragged her around the room, trying to free myself. But I was tiring fast, and I no longer was able to pull her anywhere. The pain was intense, and I would have to give up soon. Suddenly, Divya let loose, spun me around and then shoved me to the ground. I landed in a sitting position, and before I knew it Divya landed right on top of me, breasts flailing against my face. I was helpless as she grabbed my hands and pressed her breasts against my face, smothering me with them from time to time. She displayed so much strength that there was no way to push her off of me. I couldn't roll her to the side either, as she had a hold that could be comparable to the hold of Anaconda. I was completely trapped with little or no chance of escape. And, Divya knew it as well.

I felt her breasts release my face and I gathered what breath I could as Divya slid herself up high on top of me. Suddenly, my shaft was plunged deep inside of her hot, receptive vagina. I nearly exploded right there, but Divya wisely held herself steady as she again smothered me with her breasts. When Divya slowly began to slide up and down on my shaft, I knew I was finished. Divya seemed to glow in the fading firelight, and The night temperature had dropped significantly but the temperature from our struggling bodies kept on increasing. The camp light and light of stars in this cool night sky glistened with our sweat as the reflected lights danced off of our naked skin.

It was just a matter of time before Divya could finish me off. She released me, spun me around to face me, and then pushed me to the ground. She jumped on top quickly, straddling me at the waist. My pulsating rod was pressed hard against her vagina as she punished me with her breasts. I was helpless, and he knew it. She smothered me with her breasts and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. She then enveloped my manhood, taking full control of our erotic struggle. She forced my breasts onto my mouth again, smothering me, and releasing me. She saw my resolve getting faded as her globular breasts attacked me. , and she literally beamed with a warm yet deadly smile.

"Ready to give up big boy, or do I have to torture you some more?" Divya
thrust her pelvis against mine to make a point.

Aaahhh!!! I think you've got me." was all I could say. "AAAAHHHH!!!! You've got me. I give up

This was my 3rd and the final battle against Divya. I lost in all three. But I have no regret saying Those were some of the best fights of my life. It was very sad when both Divya and I decided to call off our relationship Divya and I still continue to be good friends.

Last edited by kaibsp123; 02-Nov-21 at 10:04.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kaibsp123 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-22, 04:32
Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Fantastic story

Tags
competitive wrestling, fighting, male vs female, male vs female fight, mixed wresting, mixed wrestling story, wrestling