Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Paige Vanzant vs Virat Kohli: who wins in a wrestling match?
She wins easily. 30 43.48%
She wins, but it is close. 20 28.99%
Tie 4 5.80%
He wins, but it is close. 4 5.80%
He wins easily. 11 15.94%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-Jun-22, 20:16
Points: 1,155, Level: 13 Points: 1,155, Level: 13 Points: 1,155, Level: 13
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Default Re: Virat Kohli vs Paige Vanzant, who would win in a wrestling match?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerober90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I hope one day that guy finds peace and takes comfort in knowing she was good enough to go pro

If I was him, I would have refused the fight. There is really no winning in those scenarios for the guy. If he loses, he "lost to a girl". If he wins, he's the ass for "losing to a girl". If he refused to face her, he could have at least had perhaps deluded himself into thinking that he could have taken her. But maybe his ego being broken was for the better.
I would've been scared shitless if I were him. He literally threw a punch right at her face and she ducked under it and took him down. I don't think I would've even been had the balls to throw a punch, and would have gotten beaten way worse than he did.
Old 10-Jun-22, 20:52
Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by femdomma [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would've been scared shitless if I were him. He literally threw a punch right at her face and she ducked under it and took him down. I don't think I would've even been had the balls to throw a punch, and would have gotten beaten way worse than he did.
Just be grateful you've never been embarrassed as badly as him
Old 10-Jun-22, 21:06
Points: 57,599, Level: 100 Points: 57,599, Level: 100 Points: 57,599, Level: 100
Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by femdomma [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Men like to think "all I have to do is land one punch". A man can punch 162.775% times harder than a woman. But as this shows, landing a punch is easier said than done. Landing a "good punch" is even harder and landing a KO punch is harder still.

MMA has shown us that in pure grappler vs pure striker contests, the odds are against the striker.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-22, 07:44
Points: 1,155, Level: 13 Points: 1,155, Level: 13 Points: 1,155, Level: 13
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerober90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just be grateful you've never been embarrassed as badly as him
Oh I have, trust me. Only I'm not a trained athlete.

Then again, he's had training, so he wasn't just a "guy who lost to girl", he's a trained fighter who got his ass absolutely handed to him by THIS girl:

This video was shot in February 2018, the fight happened in September 2018, so she was basically the same girl in this video. I have no idea what they're saying the video because I don't speak Spanish, but it's for an MMA/Boxing media channel, so they're probably just discussing fight techniques.

Added after 15 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Men like to think "all I have to do is land one punch". A man can punch 162.775% times harder than a woman. But as this shows, landing a punch is easier said than done. Landing a "good punch" is even harder and landing a KO punch is harder still.

MMA has shown us that in pure grappler vs pure striker contests, the odds are against the striker.
There's a bunch of her fight videos on Youtube, some kickboxing and amateur boxing too, but I think she does come mainly from a grappling background. This one, also from 2018, shows some of her striking. There's some footage of her TKOing a much larger woman as well.

Last edited by femdomma; 11-Jun-22 at 07:44.
The Following User Says Thank You to femdomma For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-23, 11:41
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1
Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5%

she is much more skillful than him , It will be an easy fight
AND SHE DOMINATES AGAIN!
The Following User Says Thank You to Smellyourgirlsfarts For This Useful Post:

Tags
fantasy discussion, female supremacy, femdom, indian, indian men, indian sub, strong women, weak men, white, white domme