Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Oct-13, 21:57
Banned
Points: 4,296, Level: 27 Points: 4,296, Level: 27 Points: 4,296, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Are you guys addicted by mixed wresltling? I need help

Yes, we are all fans of mixed wrestling here; but I want to know who truly is addicted to this. The reason being is because I`m addicted myself. Sometimes, I have too much stuff going on and as a result I watch mixed wrestling for 3-4 hours to relieve stress. That`s not a bad thing, the only issue is that my day is not productive at all. On every exam period of university, instead of studying 3-4 hours a day, I watch these videos.

Anyone can help me out here? It`s getting serious to the point where I'm not setting my priorities straight.
The Following User Says Thank You to MWlover For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-13, 23:21
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Default Re: Are you guys addicted by mixed wresltling? I need help

What can one say? I suppose if you have to study for exams you should taper off.
Can you get anyone to help you? In my experience, very hard to do something like this by yourself.
Can you study with someone? NOT a wrestling fan LOL
Old 04-Oct-13, 23:41
Banned
Last Achievements

I can't taper off, because I watch MW videos for 4 hours only when I'm really stressed. I can't get someone to help me. I mean, I hinted to my friends that I like athletic girls, but I'm not gonna tell them "Heyyy I have a problem, I watch videos of a girl squeezing a guy between her thighs 4 hours a day, please help me". They will look at me very differently if I tell them about this issue.
Old 05-Oct-13, 02:17
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

You should see if you can get a lady to help you. If she is a girl at your school even better but if not pay a girl who specializes in that.
Old 05-Oct-13, 06:56
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini3d [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You should see if you can get a lady to help you. If she is a girl at your school even better but if not pay a girl who specializes in that.
Easier said than done.
The thing is, people with this fetish are frowned upon by others. I'm sure most people in this forum will not disclose to the public their passion of getting beaten up by women.
Old 05-Oct-13, 07:09
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

I have been pretty quiet overall in who I have told but 2 of my best friends who passed away, I told. One of them said it sounded cool and the other guy didn't understand but he didn't condemn me. I am saying check on line if you want to pay for it and no one would know. And I am saying to let any ladies who will go out with you. The worst they would say is no but they might get a kick out of it.
Old 05-Oct-13, 18:33
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Ok, let me ask the obvious question. If you just jack off to the first video or two you watch does the change in your body allow you to then just focus on study? If so, the easy solution is to masturbate and have an organism which might settle you down . If however you do JO and still immediately have a need to turn back to the videos then you need some clinical help. If that's the case, does you school have a help service. Tell them you have a sexual addiction, and go from there. There's NOTHING wrong with watching mixed wrestling or being excited by it. There IS however a problem if you let it negatively impact your life, and you have to address that and the associate inability to concentrate. Frankly it may be that mixed wrestling isn't you problem, perhaps you have other issues and not resolving them just sends you running to hide in the wrestling.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-13, 00:23
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrassleswithgirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ok, let me ask the obvious question. If you just jack off to the first video or two you watch does the change in your body allow you to then just focus on study? If so, the easy solution is to masturbate and have an organism which might settle you down . If however you do JO and still immediately have a need to turn back to the videos then you need some clinical help. If that's the case, does you school have a help service. Tell them you have a sexual addiction, and go from there. There's NOTHING wrong with watching mixed wrestling or being excited by it. There IS however a problem if you let it negatively impact your life, and you have to address that and the associate inability to concentrate. Frankly it may be that mixed wrestling isn't you problem, perhaps you have other issues and not resolving them just sends you running to hide in the wrestling.
I do jack off to it, but when I jack off I get tired for the rest of the day. Yeah, I do need help for sure. The main issue I have is handling stress. I try to relieve it by jacking off. It does relieve it, but it's counter-productive because I feel tired after and I don't feel like doing anything after that.
Old 06-Oct-13, 01:49
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

It reminds me a bit of what the attitude used to be to gay people--they needed therapy, they needed to
be reeducated, etc.
Now all that has changed; and I really doubt that very many people would condemn, or criticize, others
who are fans of mixed or girl wrestling, or who find it sexually exciting.
But unless you tell them, they will not even know about it, if they are not themselves "in the club," so to speak.
Old 06-Oct-13, 03:24
Points: 4,299, Level: 27 Points: 4,299, Level: 27 Points: 4,299, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

You have an addiction problem, not a mixed wrestling fetish problem. mrrassleswithgirls is right. Seek the help of a clinical professional. Don't try to find someone to wrestle with you at this point. That would be very counterproductive at this point. There is nothing inherently wrong with this being your greatest interest. There is something wrong with anything which prevents you from productively leading the rest of your life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Slappo For This Useful Post: