Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Aug-21, 04:52
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Authors you wish would write again

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reaper002000 is one of my favorite authors of all time, and I agree, I wish he was still writing. The Monster and Muscles of Mercy are classics!
Reaper actually has a new story out, on Forum Saradas.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 10-Aug-21, 11:50
Points: 3,666, Level: 25 Points: 3,666, Level: 25 Points: 3,666, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Utrea on Valkyrie he wrote daughters of artemis but unfortunately went dark in 2005. I've seen him pop up since on the forum there but no reference to continuing the series
The Following User Says Thank You to taz101 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-21, 00:20
Points: 9,324, Level: 41 Points: 9,324, Level: 41 Points: 9,324, Level: 41
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Lurker1001 is great. I hope he returns soon. I really enjoy his stories and the Angelfights universe. I recommend his page on Deviantart.
Old 07-Oct-21, 19:47
Points: 18,031, Level: 58 Points: 18,031, Level: 58 Points: 18,031, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Chronsman (though I think he's dead)
Bake McBride (his few stories were amazing!)
That's sad if true about Chronsman. I emailed him a few times back in the day. He did two of my story ideas.
His site is still up.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] .com/planet/dominatefemales/

Traci the Scrapper was actually two ideas that he put into one story.
Tiffany the Teenage Session Wrestler was my other idea.
He lives on through our Fapping sessions.

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/wannawrestle
The Following User Says Thank You to balls1979 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-21, 23:08
Points: 1,662, Level: 16 Points: 1,662, Level: 16 Points: 1,662, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Mick Sloane from Valkyrie is the undisputed king of mixed wrestling and psychology stories. He hasn’t written since 2014 however
The Following User Says Thank You to Ziggler111 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-21, 22:17
Points: 910, Level: 11 Points: 910, Level: 11 Points: 910, Level: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by balls1979 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's sad if true about Chronsman. I emailed him a few times back in the day. He did two of my story ideas.
His site is still up.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] .com/planet/dominatefemales/

Traci the Scrapper was actually two ideas that he put into one story.
Tiffany the Teenage Session Wrestler was my other idea.
He lives on through our Fapping sessions.
I've recently rediscovered the Crohnsman stories. My favourites are the ones with Cole's Hired Muscle (Bubba), and the 440lb cousin (if that was his weight, I edited some stories to make the male characters a bit shorter, but much bigger in terms of muscle). Sometimes he said the guys were 6'6" and about 350 pounds, and I consider that quite ordinary rather than hugely muscular because of how tall they were.

I was thinking of trying to write a story myself, drawing inspiration from his writing style, or blatantly stealing some ideas. I think it would be hot if one of his characters like Melissa or Kimberly became trapped in a room with quite a few other huge men, perhaps those that wanted revenge, and a few of their friends.

I want the men to be confident of winning again, now that they are in a group, especially as they are all such large strong men, but then seeing her beat all of them with her speed, dodging ability, and female fists. I'd also like to write about how she makes the big guys angry, with her teasing remarks, then fools them into hitting each other as she dances between them. I kind of enjoy the idea of the men being big, strong, but dumb, and the woman taking advantage of that.

I haven't got very far with the idea yet though. It is still a very early draft with just a few ideas written down and I'm not sure how to handle writing about multiple male characters whilst keeping the story easy to follow. Giving them all names, and fully fleshed out descriptions of their slight differences in physique might be too complicated, especially as the battle bounces around from one man to another, so I'm thinking it might be better to only name the leader and keep the other men unnamed. and use more generic brutes.

As far as other stories go, I can't recall the authors right now (I think it might be A-man, and Alpesco), but I love the Strongest Arms on the Beach story about Brionn, and the story about Agor the Destroyer.

I would love to find much newer material to read though. It seems like Diana's site hasn't seen many updates for over a decade. I wonder if the community moved elsewhere, or became more monetized, so there's not a lot available for free anymore? If anyone knows where I should be looking, please let me know?

I have similar problems finding images of men with really big arms/bodies armwrestling or fighting women, and videos are almost impossible to find. The best I can do is morph images to make the men bigger, but relatively few of them work well as the morphing process makes them look cartoon-like, which probably says a lot about my artistic ability. It seems almost all mixed armwrestling videos feature some weedy looking man who barely looks like he puts any effort in. I want to see a much bigger man straining in an arm wrestling contest, even if it isn't always completely believable.

Again, if anyone has any ideas, let me know? I am much more focused on the size and strength of the man in a story, than the female opponent, so it would be great to find more authors that suit those preferences.
The Following User Says Thank You to sbanon For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-21, 14:27
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

post above approved, was in moderation queue
Old 02-Jan-24, 20:11
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 26.8% Activity: 26.8% Activity: 26.8%

So many greats, but Jack Straw and MarkNew really inspired me.

I would love to know who wrote The Prizefighters, the central villainess Lori has been lighting fires in my dreams for over 2 decades now, and is part inspiration for my own MC, who is pretty much her good twin.
Old 03-Jan-24, 03:15
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Jack straw had really great stories but for some reason was removed from Diana’s web site. I tried to find him on the web with no luck. There was one story about a football jock who is home for the summer from college and mets up with a neighbor girl who broke all of his high school track records. She absolutely destroys him in a wrestling match. What I liked about his writing was the men were no wimps, but we’re still out muscled and dominated by their women. I’d really like to find his stories.
Old 03-Jan-24, 04:51
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Jay from AsianFemdom. Great wrestling and Femdom stories. CCbill did not like the stories so they had to be removed. Shame he never posted anywhere else.