Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 14-Aug-22, 18:16
Producer
Points: 8,746, Level: 40 Points: 8,746, Level: 40 Points: 8,746, Level: 40
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Default Marylin Monroe mixed boxing champ

Eric was a young white male. He was working in an unground fighting league. He was tense ready. He had trained for this for four weeks. He was going to fight a woman. A starlet in fact. The busty and woman name Marylyn Monroe. He was not going to underestimate her. He heard what happen to the last boxing fight he was in. she crushed the man, broke him and Humiliated him. Eric viewed this as an insult to all men. He was going to make her pay. That boxer was his friend. Eric challenge on his tuft, wrestling where she couldn’t just use her fist

“Your MIND” He Said boxing a heavy bag

He was in his apartment. The neon lights from movie poster shine into his one-bedroom apartment. Eric was in pretty good shape. The man who Marley fought to before. He was run out of boxing after that, still beat up. Some say Marylyn would show up to his hospital bed and make him eat her pussy. She would mock him, and people were afraid to stop her. She was powerful, race, famous and right hook that were like steal. Eric was no scared. His hair was blond, and he was mixed. He was a little bigger than Frank being a wrestler. He was body builder but had some biceps and muscle. He looked at the poster and started Jerking off

“Yea going to fuck those tits” He Said

He imagines holding her down and sliding his cock between the woman big boobs. He imagines holding her down and fucking her big breast. He imagines those firm tits wrapped around his cock as tears run down her face washing down her make up. He wanted to bend her over and fucked her ass. Eric had fantasy of fucking her hard. Then he would have her make her dinner. He came shooting against the window

“Ready” He Said

The night of the fight he came down with a serious look. The match was going to be pin. He didn’t want her submitting to easily. He was going to dominate her. No submission was allowed. He hopped into the ring. The crowd was filled

“You sure about this” The ref Said

“What she wants to back out” Eric Said

“No, it just you’re a young kid. Handsome…full life ahead of you. You sure you want to get in the ring now. You can back out”

Eric laughed.

“Quick the marketing ref. Send her out” Eric Said

He was quite handsome. He was sitting in her speeds and black boot. His cock was big and hard sticking through his pants. He imagines how she would look. Suddenly she came out. His mouth was agape as he saw her. She was walking out to two cheers. Marylin walked on a tight white leotard and gold and white boots . She had the gold belt wrapped around. Her breast was massive two ripe melons swinging back and forth. It had a nice bounce with nice pinks and hues as she walked to the ring. The breast had some nice Jiggles and looked bigger than her head. She had curves for days. Her body was tone and she had some thick muscles on her own. She awes a bit shredded in her arms.

“Hello BOYS” She Said with gleefully voice

People blew kisses at her. She bends down and put her strong on each sides of her breast. It pushed her ample tits out

“All this fanfare for LITTLE OLD me” She Giggled

Her hair had an unbelievable bounce. The hair was big and blond. She lipstick were red and her eyes deep blue. Her eye shadow blue which made her eyes popped. She had made on that brought out the roseyness in her cheeks. The bra was nice and small barely holding in her heavy breast.

“Cocky bitch” He said to himself

Despite this he couldn’t take her eyes off. The woman oozed sex in power. She looked like a bubbly bimbo with a breathy voice. But she was strong. Most women with breast like hers gave them back pain. But she was a strong enough to carry them since she develops early. It made her get great upper body strength and strong thighs. Her thighs were nice and thick. The underwear was nice and tight showing a G-string. Her ass was nice and big with strong and thick glutes. She had on red shoes. Her thighs were wide and well muscle. She walked into the ring and looked down on him. She ran her finger across her chest. She had very soft skin

“Well aren’t we CUTE” She Said

“You won’t manipulate you” He Said

“Manipulate you” She laughed “Don’t want to manipulate you”

She walked up to him and pressed her breast against his chest. He felt the warmth in her body. She spoke and whispered. The whisper was sultry, seductive but filled with menace

“Want to DESTROY you” She Said

She nibbled on her ear. He pushed her away and took a swing. She dodges it and laughed.

“Not let…ok you WIN by pin” The Ref Said

They stood on their side of the ring. She opens an make up kit and looked at herself in a small mirror as she held it in her hand. She powered herself

“THAT bitch …she trying to ignore me”

The bell rang. He came at her with punch moving in close. She dodges still putting up the make it. He hit the ring post

“Oh, are we starting” She Said

She tossed the mirror and grabbed him from behind. He felt her breast against her. The feeling of her skin made him tingle. She backed up and lifted him up. She tossed him and slammed him with a big suplex. He was slammed into the ground. . She spun her body around. Pain went through the back of his neck. She slipped her hand down his pants and grabbed his cock

“Should have never walked into the ring cutie” She said

She pulled down his paint and slammed her had down. She stroked his cock. Pre cum was dripping down his cock

“Ref he has a weapon” She laughed

He tried to elbow him, but she moved out of the way. She had his balls. She moved to her chest, still with her arms wrapped around him. She did another suplex , still holding him. She twisted her food and kept the hold only to repeated in four more times. The fourth he was tossed across the ring. His world was ringing. She flexed her arms and walked around the ring. She gave her biceps a lick

“He looks hurt doesn’t him boys, but isn’t it worth it to snuggle up to THESE” She Said shaking her breast

He crawled across the ring. He was trying to make a comeback, fighting through the pain. She kicked him and put him on his back. She started stomping his ribs. The boots came down with vicious blows. She laughed. He could see her dripping through her leotard as she was getting dripping wet. She cracked a rib

“Arrrgggg”

“Your cry more then your little SISSY friend. Yea I know your friends with Frankie. Little slut told me all about you Hu. Think you can get I a ring with me and get revenge”

She made her tits bounce with some pec bounce. Her nipples pushed against the leotard fabric. She was rock hard. She dragged him by the legs away from the rope. She spread his legs

“Make a WISH” She Said

She stomped on his ball and twisted. He moaned in pain. She didn’t give him time to react. She got down and put in a scissors hold. He screams as her strong thighs squeezed him. He tried to part her legs but couldn’t. She flexed her arms

“Come on try to get out…you’re not even TRYING” She Said with a mock pout

She pulled back her leotard and sucked her tits

“Maybe I do with you what I do with the troop…give you an example of what your fighting for” She giggled

He screamed in pain. His cock pushed through the speed looking at her sucked her tits. Her salvia dripped down as she played with the others. He couldn’t take it. He tapped out. Nothing happens

“you WIN…you WIN”

He pleaded to the ref to stop it. The Ref shook his hand

“Sorry NO submission” The Ref said looking down

The red pleaded to Marylin to let him go

“NO WAY…George. I am going to snap this little PISQUEAK in two. Like one of those cheap pencils the nuns used to give me in school. This dumb Schmooze just to damm cute to let go. You going to cry wittle baby…GO AHEAD AND CRY”

Tears ran down his back face. She laughed as she did this. She grabbed him hair with a free hand and pulled it

“LOUDER you BIG POOLOOKAY…so the whole Audience can hear”

He did as tell. People erupted in laughed as Marylyn broke him. She was teasing him. She squeezed both

“Bet you REALL want to fuck these BIG tits don’t you”

He nodded

“Well DREAM up CHUMP. These are STARLET ttite.s You got to get a golden statue or least a political career to SUCK these tits. You think you’re the only guy who tried to challenge me. Got a hospital ward with SCMUCKS like you”

She got on top of him and gave him a barrage on punches as she straggled his chest. She put her tits back in her leotard and then smothered him with her breast. The punches gave him a big black eye as she slapped him with her heavy tits, giving him another

“HEH…HEH TITTY BOXING”

She pulled down his Speedos and licked her hand. She pulled out his cock. It was thick and vein

“someone LIKES being my Schmoe” She said

She stroked his cock. Her hand was strong but delicate. His cock melted in his hand exploding, sending ropes of cum. She wiped it on his face

“SOMEONE two PUMP CHARLIE”

She grabbed him by his hair and slammed him on the ground. She got on top of his back and put his hand on his chin and pulled it back

“ARGGGGGGG!!!: He screamed

He was tapping out again. The ref shook his head and reminded him that is pointless

“What…OH is that hurting” She Said

“Yes…YESSS!” He cried

“Do you want me to get you out of this move LITTLE MAN” She Said

“Yes…PLEASE...PLEASE I won’t bother you again” He Said

She let him go and then grabbed his leg hooking it as she sat down. She bent the back of his leg toward is legs

“ARGGGGGGG….let me go”

“Thought you wanted me to let you go out of the other hold. Now you want to be let go off a Boston crab. Geee mr…it like you don’t want me putting you it ANY hold”

She was softening up his limbs. He was helpless

“PLEASE LET ME GO!!” He cried

“But I am having SO much fun” She cooed

She kept that hold for two more minutes. She tried to run but he was limping two to the hurt leg. She let him get some distance and ran toward him. She kicked him in the back as she went against the ropes. She grabbed him by the hair and spun her around. She truly enjoyed his pain. She ran his eyes against the rope in a devastating moved

“MMMMMMMF…no more” He Said

She looked over to the turnbuckle and had him by hair. She ran him toward it and slammed him over and over. He stated to bleed but she slammed him some more. She grabbed his boots and yanked them off.

“Still alive” She Said

She slapped away and grabbed some smelling salts to wake him up. She put it between her breast smothering him

“Welcome back handsome…don’t worry you have plenty of time to dream about these tits when you in a coma”

She ripped his pants off. He laid naked on the floor. She kneed him to balls again. She knees lifted as she slammed her knee down smashing them like two ripe griped, she did this repeatedly

“AHHHH look like two bruised PLUMS now” She laughed

She stroked his cock and licked his chest. He moans shaking as she licked his tears. She was giving him a quick stroked his cock pulsating

“Look at me BIG boy. If you cum you’re in TROUBLE”

He tried to fight. But it was like holding back and riving. His cock got big and purple and it burst out a load of cum. She stood up and stomp on her chest. She pulled down her leotard and stomp again. She showed her breast

“Well down I GOT to hurt you”

She licked her hand and drop down. She had him a neck scissors. She slammed her pussy into his face as he tapped out

“Please some stop….”

His screamed were muffled by her pussy was his nose pushed against the fabric of the leotard. It dripped ins her face

“Don’t past outlet RIGHT there. RIGHT there”

She started to cum against him feeling his nostrils with her scent. She smiled as she coated his lungs. She squeezes harder. His arms went limp as she screamed with a multiple climax

“Woooooo…you ok their buddy” She said

He was knocked out. She slapped him awake get him to her feet. He was waking up. He wrapped her arms around and tried to lift her. She laughed

“While you trying to trick me LITTLE BOY” She Said

He was to weak to moved her. She grabbed him and did a full Suplex. She body bounce off the ground. She performs a Camel clutch again. She put her hand under his chin again. She pulled his back toward her making him scream. He tapped out and scream for surrender

“COME ON people should I let his surrender” She said

Her breast squeezed together. The crowd screamed no. They were awestruck by his power. He furiously tapped

“Can appreciate the DRUM beat of the tapping fella…but it won’t help you”

She let him go after wo minutes and took off her rest up her outfit. She grabbed him and lifted him open. He was over her shoulder and neck and she bent him his back. He screamed in pain as she provides the torture rack. She walked over the Ref

“How he is looking Georgie boy” Marylyn Said

“He looks pretty bad…eyes closed outs, think you dislocated his leg and several ribs seem to be broke”

“His arms seem to work though” She said

“Yes miss”

The ref was scared off her. She held him in that torture rack. The ref had a nice view off her ass as she walked around the ring

“Guess I need to fix that”

She slammed his knees down in a back breaker. He moaned in pain as she grabbed his arm and kick it several times. He moaned in the ground grabbing it

“GET up” She said

He knew he had to get into the fight. On pure will he got up. He was dazed and confused nowhere to escape. He swung at air

“LITTLE GUY FIGHTING GHOST” She Said

She did a flying elbow hitting him. She didn’t let him fall because she did a flying elbow form the other side. He spinning as she worked his stomach and chin. She got behind him and put him a sleeper hold

“Mmmmmmm” He Said

His legs and arms went limp as she dropped him on the ground She woke up.

“AGAIN” She Said

His world was spinning. He was bleeding. He lunges at her and she lucky dodge. She kicked him the bruised ribs a few times. She cloth lines him and grabbed him by the arms doing multiple kicks to it. She got up and slapped her ass

“Come on handsome” She Said

He was moving by pure rage. She leans against the rope. He thought he could hit her behind. She dodges as his head went through the ropes. She quickly grabbed the rope and used it to choke him. She tied his neck into it

“HELP”He screamed

She leaped over the rope and stood on the ring outside the rope. She backs up and did a hard kick to the face. He hung there on the rope as she continued to kick.

“Ooooo that was a LOUD kick” She Said

She leaped back over the rope and pulled by him by the hair. She had him on his back and went for a pin….1…2... She picked him up at the last second. He cried. She let him cry into the breath smothered him

“Ohhhhhhhh and you almost made it to” She Said

She patted his head he got lost in her warm globes.

“Poor baby” She Said mocking doing a cooing baby noise “You thought the pain was over. But your so damm cute I just starting to have fun”

He tried to grab her and hit her, but he punches were weaken. She had softened him up. She laughed at his struggle

“Ahhhh that ADORABLE…your pounding your little fist” She Said

She looked up at a ref

“Look this schlub actually think he going to do something. He doesn’t know me very well does he” She Said

“No miss Monroe”

She picked him up. His feet dragged. He was still between her breast. She quickly slammed him down on the ground and went with a barrage of punches

“Georgie won’t end the match unless I pin you. First it what the audience wants and the audience always right. And second he knows I punch him right in the kisser if he tries…isn’t that right”

“Yes Miss Monroe”

“Mmmmmmm “ She Said holding him against her sweaty breast “What HAVEN’T it tried”

She gets up and gives him some knees to the back of the neck and face while she thinks

“I tried the Boston Crab (slam slam) I tried arms locks, Camel Clutch…Hmmmmmmm I know. I just did a surfing movie…BEACH QUEEN does Hawi. It great. But want to go surfing…so you’re going to my surfboard”

She Got up and put her feet on the back of his knees as he laid on his stomach

“Play me some BEACH music boys” She Said

The announcer turns up some music. A beach song came on. It was a fast pace but breezy song about surfing and drinking. She grabbed his wrist and pulled. She laid on his back as she held him up like this pulling on his wrist. He screamed for mercy while he cocks dangle in the air. She bends his knees with her feet holding it. The knees were bent far. His whole body was in pain

“I SUBMIT…I SUBMIT!!”

The audience cheered. Monroe laughed at his struggle. She yanked on his arms far. He felt like he was going to be snapped in two. He cried out. She held them there for 2 minutes. She then tossed him off her. She bowed down to the audience. He tried to crawl away.

“Where you think your going” She Said teased

She skipped around in front of him and place a boot on the back of his head. She looked down tilting he head

“Don’t you want to play anymore” She Said

He shook his head. Tears soaked her face. She stood over him with a dripping wet pussy. She still looking stunning to him. His cock was raging

“Ahhhh to bad…because I REALLY…want to play”

She picked him up by his hair. He swung at her. She manages to dodge them all. She held him by his hair

“You trying to swat a fly, because it doesn’t seem like you’re even TRYING to hit me”

She had him a headlock and walked him around the ring

“Ladies wouldn’t you know it…just when you got a fella he tries to up and run away” She Said “Well I say when you see a man…a fun and fine man…you grabbed the man up by the hair and tame him nice and good”

The women cheered. She grabbed him and tossed him into the ring post. His back was already wounded. He hit hard against the ring post. She ran toward him and slammed her knees into chest. He cried in pain as she started kicking him in the chest and stomach. He was trapped between the ring post climbing up and pounding him the face

“That was 10” The Ref Said

“Was it….was never good in school. With these big tits I didn’t have to be”

She gave him a kick to the balls. She pulled him down and slammed him down against the ring post against

“Get to start again” Marylyn Said

She was working his stomach and ribs with punches. She was hearing multiple cracks as she was working his ribs and stomach with bare knuckles

“Come on Marylyn” He Said

“AhhAHHAHA Along as I keep counting then keeping putting him back, I can do this forever and ever” She Said

She slapped him back and forth with her heavy tits. She busted his lips was she slapped him with her huge tits. Blood flew from his mouth as he worked his ribs and stomach. She was turning his ribs into dust hitting it so hard. She grinded his fist into his stomach and did and upper cut. His nose was bleeding. He had bruised all over his body as she worked his balls with her kicks

“PLEASE Marylin” He begged

“Ohhhhhhhh You’re not going soft on me” She Said

“No…...Ms.…ms…Monroe”

“Good because I don’t want to have to smashed yea” Monroe Said “Now you back up sweetie…Mama Going to have some fun”

She pushed Eric against the ring post. He was trembling. She smiled and licked his face giving him a kissed

“You so cute scared and helpless” She Said

She did and open mouth kiss. Their tongue was wrapping into one another. She sucked her tongue and grabbed his cock. She was stroking it. She grabbed his shaft and pushed it between her legs

“Going to fuck you so hard. After I break you, I am going to fuck you in the Hospital, make sure your always broken”

She slipped his shaft into her pussy. She moaned holding onto the ropes. She was rocking back and forth. Her massive tits slamming into his chest

“Ohhhhhhhh Fuck”

“Shhhhh Honey just enjoying the ride”

Her pussy was nice and wet. She rocked back and forth against him. Her body were so soft. She softens up her muscles. Her pussy flexed on him keeping him close to the edge. She slowed down when he was about to cum. His cock was in pain as it got harder. The cock being close to the edge. The cock head slammed into the back of her pussy

“Ohhhhhhhh fuck” she Said

She licked his chest sucking his nipples. Her shooked gripping his fist. He was shaking in pleasure as she was pushing him and out. His balls were slapping against her. She grabbed his head

“Hand in their baby...almost there” She Said

She squeezed his hand. She squeezed his hands crushing it. He was moaning with pleasure. Her pussy squeezed him nice and tight

“Ohhhhhhhh yesss” He Said

She screamed running her nails across his back. She started to cum with a huge organism. Her body shooked. She laughed enjoying his pain as she scratching his back making scars across the back. Her moaned trying to fight. But he knew it was helpless

“Ahhhh Yes fill that seed into me” She Said

She bit his lips and ran her hands down his ass. She wrapped his legs around her waist. She was fucking home back and forth. His cock head was slamming into the back of her pussy. She moaned dripping her pussy down on him. He sucked on her tits

“Ohhhhhhhh MONROE” He Said

“Your so cute with your face all puffy, and blue”

She licked his face adding a lot of salvia. He was moaning. Her tongue was going on either side of his face as she was giving some bit of licks across his face. She was moaning. Her tongues were pushing into his mouth. Their tongues were pushing against each other. She was grinding deep against him. She grabbed his face. She put his cock between her tits as she came again. She came again feeling hos cock pump long ropes of cum

“Mmmmmmm Yesss” She moan

He shook, unable to stand from the sex. He was banging on her chest trying to get out of her pussy but couldn’t. The pleasure was to much as she was begging him to stop. Her cum was filling her pussy. She was dripping

“I am draining you off all your seed little man” She Said

She pulled out letting her pussy dripped. She did a right hook and punch his own face. Blood splashed from his mouth making him scream in pain

“Poor baby it won’t ALL be pleasure”

She turns around and pushed his cock into her ass. She held him riding him. Her ass squeezed. Having the busty and beautiful Monroe do something so lowed made the audience go wild. Shew as enjoying fucking him. His balls slapped her ass

“Cumming” He Said

He shot his cock deep into his ass. She pulled his cock out and grinded her ass to his ass. She let him drop to the ground. She slammed her ass in his face

“Lick it CLEAN wimp” She laughed

He did as tell. He laid their humiliated. He was on his ass trying to contemplate what was happening to him. She took a running distance and ran toward him. She leaped and slammed her boots into his face. He was knocked out cold

“Wake up little man”

She slapped him awake and held him against the ropes. He hung there against the rope laying by it. He moaned in pain. His eyes nearly closed. He had several broken bones. There was a ringing in his ear

“Please NO more. I should never challenge you” He Said

“I TELL you when it over. I DECIDE when I am done with you wimp”

She ran and did a flying kick. He got kicked over the ropes. He was outside the ring. She leaped out the ring. People were loving seeing her close to her. She grabbed his hair and got him to his feet. His arms were hanging down. His knees were like Jelly. He thought his legs were broken

“Come on let you help you up the steps”

She looked over the meta step. Fear went through Eric body, but it was to late. She grabbed him by the arm and swung him into the metal step. He moaned his body bouncing. She caught him as he bounces back and grabbed him and did a suplex on the ground

“You REALLY messed up doing pins only” She Said

She grabbed his head and smashed him to the metal steps

“I can’t get counted out” She said

She put her head under her legs and picked him up. She had him in a piggyback position. He knew what she was going to do and slammed him down. He slammed his back on the metal step. He moaned screaming in pain. His back was on fire

“Hmmmm think some ribs not broken” She Said

She ran and gave him a kick. He was spin over and got on his back. He stood over him and raised her boot over her ribs. She stomps down

“Argggggggg” He moaned in pain

“Wow your REALLY having a bad day” Marylyn teased pointing over him

“COME on Marylyn get back in the ring” Ref Said

She kneed Eric in the balls dropping him down. He rests against her breast. His arms and legs were hanging down. He moaned in pain

“You got your blood all over my big tits. That not very nice you know” Monroe Said

The busty bomb Shell grabbed his balls. It had been swollen to the size of a tennis balls. She rubbed it and slammed his knees into his balls

“You know why I am hurting you”

“W….w…(sobs) Why”

“Because I CAN sweetie. Because I can and it VERY fun to hurt little wimpy men. I LOVE it”

She grabbed him by the hair. She pushed him into the ring. She went into the ring and looked at him.

“Get up little man”

He grabbed the ropes and struggled. He legs were weak

“Heh you look like a cute bunny trying to walk on the ice” She said

She gave him a wind up punched. He was knocked into the ropes. He was hung upside down. She smiled. She went and did multiple kicks to his face and chest. She laughed. He was helpless being hung upside down

“Fuck…MERCY” He Said

“MERCY….MERCY…don’t you know that will NEVER happen. Don’t you smell how wet my pussy is by beating your ass”

She stomped on his chin. She went and kicked his balls. She was using his balls like a boxing bag. She was using it like a speed ball. Her moaned in pain as she did an uppercut. His fist hit her cock causing him to cum. He moaned as his cock was like a wounded and purple sausage. She pushed her arm back and slammed her fist into his balls

“FOR THE LOVE of anything Decent Stop” The Ref moaned

“What did that can’t hear over this WIMPS screams”

She grabbed Eric cock and kissed it while still punching. She gave it a few licks the man exploded with a burst of cum. She tasted it

“Sweet…SUGARY….What I expect from a Sissy wimp”

She pulled him out of the ropes and let him drop. She grabbed him by the hair and took him to him. She grabbed his ass and squeezed

“Don’t worry little pet it almost over” She Said

She tied his arms into the rope. He was helpless. She ran toward the other side of the rope and bounce off. She did a flying kick to his balls. Her heard a pop…and he passed out from pain. He was awoken by her.

“Silly boy shouldn’t have passed out” She Said

She worked his ribs and face with a vicious combo of punches. He could fall. The punches were that of a prize fighter

“Now I got to add a few minutes”

She did a round house hook and broke his jaw. He was laying down in pain. Blood was dripping down his face and chest. She did and upper cut to his face

“Arggggggggg” He Said

She worked his arms and legs with a couple of punches. She caught him in his ear as his whole ear was ringing

“Take that you WIMP!!” She Said

She caught him hard in the stomach making him gasp in pain. He laid their helpless. She pulled his hair and slammed him down on the ground. She stood over him. He couldn’t move. She climbs toward the ropes

“Get ready”

She leaped off the ring post and slammed her tits into his face with a frog splashed. She went for a pin. She did a 1...2...3. She stood over her body and wave to the crowd. He was carried on the stretcher. She had an evil look in his eyes. She climbs the top rope. She leaped over and smashed into him. She smiled walking away shaking her hips

“See you later” She Said with a crooked smile
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lilguy31 For This Useful Post:

Tags
beatdown, big boobs, boxing, celebrity, celebrity fight, femdom, intergender boxing