Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Oct-20, 20:47
Points: 22,349, Level: 65 Points: 22,349, Level: 65 Points: 22,349, Level: 65
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,315 Times in 80 Posts
Default SibWars - A sibling rivalry is settled on TV!

SibWars was quickly gaining popularity in this small town. It was a show on a local TV channel that ran once a month. The premise was to settle sibling rivalries with a wrestling match on live TV. The winner would get a nice trophy to commemorate his or her victory. The rules were simple: pins and holds were rated based on difficulty, from 10 to a whopping 50 points. The two siblings would wrestle for 5 minutes trying to score as many points as possible. Whoever scored the most points was declared the winner.

While it started as a normal gameshow with the goal of promoting friendly competition, such as American Gladiator or other type shows, the town’s younger crowd quickly grew obsessed with the show and it’s outcomes.
Every month more than 95% of the younger generation of the town would watch. In it’s first year on air, most of the competitions were as you would expect: brother vs brother or sister vs sister with the older sibling usually prevailing. The show had gained so much popularity that the results would completely alter the social standing of both the siblings. The winner would instantly become incredibly popular as having been a winner and champion on TV while the loser would spend months being ridiculed as having been branded a loser. Ah, the power of television.

Sophia and Andrew were the two siblings of the Louis family, with Andrew, at 21, being two years older than Sophia's 19 years of age. Andrew’s two closest friends had both been on SibWars and won. They were among the most popular guys in the town because of this, as they proudly walked around with everyone having seen their victorious evenings. Girls naturally flocked around them and mostly ignored Andrew. He hated this and wanted to do something about it. He didn’t have a brother though. Since the show started, naturally only siblings of the same gender ever competed against one-another. So, Andrew begged his parents to convince the producers to allow him to compete against Sophia. To him, it was a easy win. He would certainly prevail over his smaller younger sister and would receive the same praise and popularity as his friends.

While his parents were skeptical that he would get any glory if he won (after all, who boasts about beating their little sister in wrestling?), they certainly knew Sophia would not suffer any negative effects. Yes, she would certainly lose, but no one would ever mock her for that. So, what was the downside?
Their mother gave the feminist argument to the local television network that it was discrimination for the network not to allow them to participate. To her amazement, the network sided with her to avoid the potential social media backlash and Sophia and Andrew were signed up as contestants for the show that month.

Andrew was elated. He was finally going to get his chance. He spent the days leading up to the show practicing how he would celebrate with the trophy and how to best show off for the camera. He had everything planned down to the second. He had already boasted to all his friends that he was to appear on the program against Sophia and they were all eager to tune in and watch the match. The two of them were given coaches to teach the basic rules and skills of wrestling. The various pins and holds and how to get your opponent in them. Sophia was very attentive in the session with her coach. She focused on the holds and pins she knew she might be able to pull off. Andrew on the other hand, was completely uninterested in his training sessions, more focused on doing ab exercises and perfecting his posing.

The night before the show, the family enjoyed a quiet dinner at home. Andrew could not stop talking about how excited he was for the next day, and how he had been waiting for this for so long. Sophia didn’t care much about the match. She saw it as foolish. She didn’t really like the idea of fighting her brother on TV, but she went along with it because it changed nothing for her, and it would make him happy.

“It will be a fun friendly match” she said “At least one of us will win, and that will be great!”

Andrew scoffed “that’s cute, I’m going to win. Then you’re going to sit their quietly while I parade around with my trophy and do a classic victory pose over you just like my friends did when they won.”

Their parents tried to settle him down and told him to try and contain his excitement. Sophia was shocked. “Why… Why does it have to be so mean? And who says you’re going to win anyway!?”

Andrew laughed sarcastically “Because I’m going to. You’re smaller and a girl and you may do gynastics but you’re still going to be crying by the end of it, and that will be even better for my popularity!”

Sophia had to hold back tears “you’re such a jerk! It’s just a trophy!”

“it’s not just a trophy!” Andrew implored “it’s a symbol. It’s a way to immediately become somebody important. You wouldn’t understand, Sophia. But lifting up that trophy and parading around with it while every other person in school watches at home is going to be the best feeling ever.”

The parents moved the conversation immediately to something else. Sophia went to bed furious at Andrew. He had been so disrespectful to her for so long. Tonight at the dinner table was the final straw. She wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine, but how? He was bigger and stronger than her. She knew she would have to use her strengths to her advantage. She did have relatively strong legs and above average quickness from years of gymnastics. That was her only hope.

On Sunday morning, the family made their way down to the TV studio. The show was to be taped in the afternoon and broadcast that evening. Only Sophia and Andrew were to be allowed inside the studio, to avoid cheers and boos for the production. Their parents would wait just outside the doors to the studio. Andrew was dressed in just matte black trunks and Sophia had on a Gold sleeveless leotard that had been her “lucky outfit” for many gymnastics meets.

The two of them met in the ring as the cameras started rolling and the introductions were done. Only the host, who was acting as referee, was present with them. The two of them stood across from each other as Sophia looked on with a determined look on her face. Andrew was smugly looking across the ring. His mind quickly wandered to how much was on the line, and how badly it would suck to lose, but he quickly moved his mind off the subject. The two of them faced each other as the bell rang to start the match Andrew jumped at her and tackled her to the ground. But she was quick. Very quick. She moved to the side and the two tussled around for a few seconds. Andrew was confused; this should be easier than this! In his confusion, Sophia struck. She positioned herself behind him and wrapped her left arm around his neck in a headlock. A look of shock came over his face and she tightened her hold. He tugged and grabbed at her arm, but it was too late. The referee counted the points.

“10 points to Miss Sophia for a headlock! Sophia leads 10-0”

Andrew looked at the clock. Only a quarter of the allotted time had passed. He tried not to panic. He attributed it to being caught off guard. For Sophia, it was a perfect start. She was confident now she could at least score a few more points. She let go of the headlock and backed up on her knees as he faced her. Again, Andrew tried to be aggressive and come straight at her trying to get her in hold. But, Sophia was again too quick and used her preparation against his brute strength. As he went for a headlock, she knocked him down from behind and pushed him into the mat. As Andrew tried to get up, she positioned herself sitting on his lower back and lifted his head up, executing the camel clutch she had practiced so hard. Andrew winced in pain as he looked in front of him and saw the camera zooming in. He could not believe he was actually losing. He couldn’t get out of the hold. Her execution was flawless. After five seconds, the referee awarded points to his little sister.

“20 points for the camel clutch to Miss Sophia! She leads 30-0”

Sophia let go of the hold, not saying a word but giggling slightly. This was fun, she thought to herself. Now, her beliefs changed. She knew she could win this. Andrew looked over at the clock. Half the fight was gone, and he was trailing by 30 points. As Sophia let down her guard and walked away, Andrew quickly countered to tackle her down from his knees. He was successful, but she countered, turning herself around and wrapping her thighs around his neck. Andrew wailed in pain as she squeezed her legs together. Sophia only had to hold it for a few seconds. There was no way he was getting out from between her thighs. The referee, seemingly shocked at how Sophia was dominating her older brother, forgot to count the hold for a few seconds. Sophia looked over her shoulder to him as Andrew whimpered and said “I think I win again, don’t you ref?”

“Uh..yes! Headscissors and another 10 points to Miss Sophia! Sophia takes a commanding 40-0 lead!”

Sophia let him fall to the mat and got up to face him again. Less than a minute remained! All she had to do was avoid being put in a hold worth more than 40 points and she would pull off a stunning upset! Andrew realized this too as he got up to face her. He could lose to his little sister! He could not let his mind go there. He needed to muster up all his strength and find a way to score a pin worth many points in the last minute. But it was not to be. With her brother paralyzed by the fear of losing, Sophia went on the attack. She caught him off balance and pushed him down rather easily. He was at her mercy. As he looked up at her with shock, Sophia now knew she would win this. But she wanted to win in style. She sat on his back and folded her right knee around his neck while simultaneously pulling his arm back, nearly dislocating his shoulder. Andrew screamed out in pain as tears began to roll down his cheeks. No one could tell whether that was from the pain of the hold or the humiliation of being dominated by his little sister.

“Incredible! A headlock/armbar combination worth 50 points for Miss Sophia! Sophia leads 90-0!”

Both combatants looked over at the clock. 5 seconds remained! Sophia decided to keep the hold in place as the clock wound down. Andrew could not believe his eyes as the clock struck zero and he yelled out “Noooooooo!” and started weeping uncontrollably. Sophia let go of his arm, threw her hands to the sky and tossed her head back “Yessss! I win!”

The referee rang the bell three times and yelled out “It’s over! Miss Sophia wins. The final score: Sophia 90, Andrew 0!”

Sophia let Andrew’s defeated body fall to the mat as she jumped up with her arms in the air. The cameras zoomed in, making sure to capture every angle. She was elated. She had come to the studio just trying to avoid getting destroyed, now she was celebrating her dominating victory over her older brother. Andrew looked down at the mat and cried his eyes out. So many thoughts went through his mind. He knew the cameras were filming. All he could hear was the sound of Sophia giggling and celebrating. All the plans he had made for this moment were broken. Not only had he lost, but he lost to his little sister in the most humiliating way imaginable.

He looked up and saw Sophia walking to the corner of the ring, where she was awarded the trophy as the winner of SibWars. He overheard the compliments from the host on her dominating and surprising performance and heard her giggle in response. She turned around and walked back towards Andrew, who was just starting to get to his knees. He looked up and saw her towering above him, one hand on her hip and the other holding the trophy he coveted so badly. She looked at him with a smug smile as the tears continued to roll down his cheeks. “You were right Andrew!” she mocked “this is the best feeling ever! I’m sorry I beat you so badly! I just really wanted to win! Turns out, it was easier than I thought!”

Andrew looked down at the mat and cried “please Sophia…please can we start over?”

Sophia tossed her head back as she laughed and looked back down at him “It’s over Andrew! I’m the winner! And as the winner, I want to enjoy this moment!”

Sophia lifted her foot and pressed it against his shoulder, pushing him down onto the mat, face up. She placed her foot on the side of his head and threw her arms back in the air. The cameras zoomed in for the parting shot as the cameras stopped rolling. Their parents had been outside the studio without any knowledge of what was going on inside. They were just hoping that Andrew didn’t hurt his sister too badly. Once the cameras stopped rolling, they were invited to enter the studio. What they saw, they weren’t prepared for. Sophia was standing with her foot on her older brother’s head. As soon as she saw them, Sophia ran over to the side of the ring.

“Hey Mom! Hey Dad! Check this out” as she lifted the trophy into the air “I won!”

They were both shocked and looked over at the scoreboard. They couldn’t believe the score, which read 90-0 in favor of Sophia. They both ran into the ring to congratulate their daughter. Even her father, who had been less than thrilled at his son’s arrogance, hugged and kissed her. Sophia showed off the trophy as she enjoyed the shower of praise from her parents. Andrew tried to look away as he pulled himself slowly to his knees. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t stop the tears from flowing from his eyes. Eventually, his father turned his attention to him and knelt down beside his son “Are you ok son?”

“She beat me Dad… I lost…” Andrew cried

“By the looks of it, son, it wasn’t even close. You should be proud of your big sist…” his dad immediately caught his involuntary slip of the tongue “..excuse me, little sister. She beat you fair and square.”

Andrew sobbed and did not respond. He knew his father was right. He just let his tears flow as his father took him in his arms.

“Let’s get a picture of the two of you and Sophia’s trophy!” exclaimed their mother.
“Great idea!” said Sophia
“No! Dad! Please! I don’t want to!” begged Andrew
“To the victor go the spoils, son” responded his father “If you didn’t want a picture of this, you shouldn’t have lost.”
“That’s ok Dad!” interjected Sophia, waltzing towards them “he can stay on his knees if he wants! It will be even further proof of my win!”

Sophia went to stand next to Andrew and put her hand on his shoulder, in a seemingly friendly gesture. Andrew couldn’t get himself to stand. The fight being broadcast on TV was bad enough, so it’s not like this picture would be any worse. Andrew cried as he rested his head on her hip. Sophia held the trophy up proudly for her mom’s camera. It would be a long drive home for Andrew.
Old 30-Oct-20, 21:23
Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: SibWars - A sibling rivalry is settled on TV!

Love this idea
Old 30-Oct-20, 21:31
Points: 3,347, Level: 24 Points: 3,347, Level: 24 Points: 3,347, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Would lobe to see a boxing segment
Old 02-Nov-20, 19:36
Last Achievements

Thanks guys!

I posted some renders of the fight here:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Enjoy!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to beatenbygirls For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-20, 02:55
Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

We Can Do It Re: SibWars - A sibling rivalry is settled on TV!

Thanks for the renders! I wasn't sure how the finishing move went, but the render of it set me straight! Wow...talented in artwork and writing! Kudos sir!
The Following User Says Thank You to elroy62 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-21, 17:21
Last Achievements

Epilogue

I wanted to write an epilogue to this story, and had an idea. Note that there is no new fighting in this epilogue, just re-telling from a different angle and some aftermath.

Some background: it's been about a week since Sophia's victory on Sibwars and a local magazine writes a two page feature, focusing on Andrew's perspective of the story.

Let me know if you enjoy the format! I may do a similar story focusing on Sophia's perspective if the feedback is positive.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sib mag.jpg (516.7 KB, 731 views)
File Type: jpg sib mag2.jpg (379.1 KB, 787 views)
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to beatenbygirls For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-21, 18:40
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Good idea with a newspaper
Old 14-Jul-21, 18:50
Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Fantastic! Have to wonder how Veronica would look in the school newspaper if she wins the golden robe…
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrestler35 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-21, 18:59
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

One of the best things on this forum
Old 14-Jul-21, 19:02
Sir Raleigh

Fantastic work!! Great job!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: