Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-May-19, 01:05
Producer
Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,203 Times in 168 Posts
Default Re: Last Night I Told My Girlfriend I Wanted to Wrestle Her

I would suggest the third option out of the 3. Make it a confident up and commer who heard about her recent victory but maybe thinks A. she got lucky and B. thinks he is stronger than the champion she beat anyways and is eager to prove it by taking the title from her. Maybe this guy also has a long standing string of victories so losing to Anna would end his proud wining streak.

Based on what she said about having that “thrill” again of going up against an opponent who is a real threat to her title, I think that’s better than the friend or the coach only because if this previous guy was a champion he was presumably best out of the three of them.

I think the third option refreshes the story role-play for you the best and kind of flips the script a bit where before it was her challenging you and with this new character you get to be the hungry challenger.

Anyways have fun! Good luck! Report back!
Old 06-May-19, 01:53
Points: 8,455, Level: 39 Points: 8,455, Level: 39 Points: 8,455, Level: 39
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanzVanDerKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would suggest the third option out of the 3. Make it a confident up and commer who heard about her recent victory but maybe thinks A. she got lucky and B. thinks he is stronger than the champion she beat anyways and is eager to prove it by taking the title from her. Maybe this guy also has a long standing string of victories so losing to Anna would end his proud wining streak.

Based on what she said about having that “thrill” again of going up against an opponent who is a real threat to her title, I think that’s better than the friend or the coach only because if this previous guy was a champion he was presumably best out of the three of them.

I think the third option refreshes the story role-play for you the best and kind of flips the script a bit where before it was her challenging you and with this new character you get to be the hungry challenger.

Anyways have fun! Good luck! Report back!
I like that, but I’m happy to hear any suggestions. I’m sure there’s something cool I’m not thinking of. I have until the end of Game of Thrones tonight to think about it lol.
Old 06-May-19, 17:43
LuckyL

Wow thanks for sharing. Please share all the matches that happen, your writing style is amazing.

I think she had you in that reverse facesit, you're lucky she got so turned on and moved off your face. She also seems to be really good for the first match. Very interested to see what other moves she can pull off.

Is she curvy? If she has big boobs and learns how to do a good breast smother you are going to be in big trouble.
Old 06-May-19, 19:01
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Cool Re: Last Night I Told My Girlfriend I Wanted to Wrestle Her

Hey guys sorry for the delay! Ended up going to sleep pretty soon afterwards last night so I wasn't able to type this up (plus it doesn't look all that good - me hopping up out of bed and instantly clacking away at the keyboard).

Anyway, here's an update to how the night went...

When Anna got home we hung out for a bit. She told me a little of how she had been feeling about this whole thing. I don't remember the exact wording but it was basically like she never knew wrestling turned her on before. Plus the fact that she knew how much it was turning me on was pretty much just doubling the appeal. I asked her what about it she liked. She told me she didn't really want to hurt "me" so it helped that i was playing a character. I think she liked the idea of being the "hero". She's also got a little of the whole I-am-woman-hear-me-roar thing so defeating a tougher man that deserves it is definitely a perk for her.

So I told her a little of what I was planning for us later on that night.

"I'm going to be this notorious underground pit fighter," I said, endowed with this surreal feeling as I heard my words out loud.

"Okay," she said, not totally intrigued yet. "But I beat the champion."

"But this guy's tougher. More brutal. They don't even let him compete in the regular league."

She smirked.

There it is, I thought. "And he doesn't like the idea of a woman holding the championship belt."

"He doesn't? So he comes to challenge me?"

I nodded. "To ambush you." I leaned in and added, "So wear what you're gonna wrestle in under your regular clothes. He won't give you a chance to change."

She laughed. "You got it. Anything else?"

We went over some more details. Agreed on a safe word just in case (there were a few points the other night where I could've used one. She made me promise again not to go easy on her. She also asked if her hitting below the belt was okay.

"It was okay," I said, which was true. The pain was pretty mild but definitely was the main reason I lost. "But don't go much harder. Definitely don't want to have permanent damage."

She laughed and agreed, then cryptically added, "Then make sure this scary pit fighter doesn't give me a reason to."

After we finished watching TV she told me she was going to clean up the kitchen a bit, then emphasized, "Then I'm heading to bed." I saw the look in her eye. Nothing unclear about it.

I went into the bedroom and changed into basketball shorts and a black wife beater and waited. Even though this was going to be the second fight, I was still just as exhilarated. I felt like I was in line for a rollercoaster, just inching my way towards it being my turn.

< I know it's going to seem like a lot of detail for a true story, but I actually set my phone up to record the audio (just for this purpose. I was scared she'd be upset so I'm going to delete it after I finish typing this, before I post so please don't ask for a PM of it - also something about hearing myself acting on just audio was super embarrassing. 2/10 - wouldn't recommend). I had to remember all the moves but the dialogue below is very accurate. >

Soon I heard her walking down the hall towards the closed bedroom door and I started shadow-boxing in the corner of the room. I heard the door open behind me and she said, "Who the fuck are you?!"

I turned around slowly. "Your worst nightmare." (I've already made it clear that I'm not good at this part, right?)

She was wearing what she had been earlier - a white button-up blouse and dark jeans. I couldn't wait to see what was on undernearth.

Anna just sneered at me. "You do know who I am right? How I whooped the champion's ass the other day."

"A champion that let a woman beat him was never much of a champion. I'm more man that he ever was and you're about to see that in action. I'm a pit fighter. The best there is. They don't even allow me to compete in regulation."

She laughed, putting her hands on her hips. "Too dumb to remember all the rules?"

"Too dangerous."

She laughed harder. "So let me guess...you're here to challenge the new champ."

I nodded. "Fight me."

"I dunno if that's such a good idea. I mean, what's it gonna do to your reputation when everyone finds out you got your ass handed to you by a chick?"

I glared at her, then, before I could stop myself, said, "That belt of yours belongs wrapped in front of a big cock. Now get over here bitch. And fight me."

I think that caught her off guard but she seemed thrilled by it. I could see her licking her lips, as eager as me to get to it. "Okay, that's it," she said. Then she grabbed the buttons on her blouse and pulled her hands apart. I hadn't realized the buttons were snap-on's, and was shocked when suddenly she "superman-ed" her shirt off. Underneath all she had on was a white push-up bra - one of my favorites.

She slipped off her tight jeans, revealing a blue thong.

I laughed at her. "Go get dressed for a fight and let's do this."

She put her hands on her hips and paced closer. "Oh I'm already dressed for a fight with a pig like you. I want you to see all of this gorgeous body. Because at the end of this, when you're panicking, wondering how this went so horribly wrong for you, I want you to look up at me and remember that a woman was your downfall."

Fucking perfect, I thought as my mouth dried up.

She stopped an inch away from my face and we had another stare down. I could see past the fire in the front of her eyes - she was in heaven right now. Same as me. So I broke the fourth wall. I gave her a quick, friendly wink. Me to Anna. She gave me one right back.

"Then bring it, bitch," I growled, back in character. "That belt is mine." I reached my hands up, signaling for a test of strength.

When she took the bait, I quickly snatched her up in a bear hug she was not expecting, squeezing her so tight I immediately lifted her off the floor (I told you all I was going to try to put her in her place tonight).

"Oh you cheating fuck!" she cried out, already having trouble breathing.

I carried her over to the bed and body slammed her on it so hard I honestly thought the bed frame would break.

Anna looked up at me, completely stunned. I don't think she ever expected this to start off so brutally. Before she could get herself into a good position, I lunged onto the bed and grappled with her. We rolled back and forth, struggling for dominance, though she was so caught off guard that she was really just trying to survive the moment.

"Is this all you got?" I mumbled in her ear as I held her down. "How did a woman like you ever win the championship?"

I could feel her leg trying to maneuver between mine and knew exactly what she was up to. I wanted to win tonight, I did, but I too turned on. I caved and let her leg slip by...

"I'll show you how," she said defiantly, then pressed her thigh up into my groin. I pretended to look shocked, started to groan and felt myself losing the advantage. As she slowly rolled me under her, she added, "You like that, bastard?"

I tried to twist my crotch away from her thigh as she buried herself in deeper. Stupid, I told myself, realizing I might have cost myself the whole match. But it was still early in the fight and I had plenty of stamina, so I did manage to escape and we found ourselves separated on opposite corners of the bed.

I took the moment to soothe my balls.

Anna grinned at her handy work (thigh-y work?). "What's wrong? Am I too brutal for the big, scary pit fighter?"

"Shut up and fight me!"

She laughed. "Oh I've already got him pissed off!"

I attacked her and we started grappling again. This time I managed to drop her onto her stomach and threw myself onto her back so my legs were by her head. For a moment I just used my weight to keep her pinned and enjoyed the sounds of her frustrated grunts.

When she tried lifting her head to buck me off, I wrapped my thighs tight around her neck. I could tell she had never expected to be in this position. She spent almost all of our first match in control. But I really wanted to see how she handled it when the chips were down. I had to know if she would end up liking it more or less.

"Fuck you!" she yelled, out of character.

Definitely less, I noted.

"Submit before things get worse for you," I told her.

She had no leverage to break my hold. She rolled me over so we were both on our backs, her on top of me. Then she started to lift her butt and drop it back down, trying to stomp me in the face. Unfortunately for her she really wasn't in a good position to do that and was basically just slammed herself into my upper chest. Then she tried what I expected next: wrapping her own legs around my head. But I was able to squirm enough to keep fending her off.

Now I had her worried...

Her body language changed as I think she started to accept her situation. I wasn't taking any chances. I was going to hold her in that scissors until most of the fight was out of her. Then I could take my sweet time finishing her off.

I dunno how long I kept her like that. Two minutes? Probably not as many as five. But it was definitely a while.

Then I released her and tossed her aside. She just laid there, rubbing her neck.

"That really hurt," she said.

I couldn't tell if it was part of the role play but until she said our safe word, I was going to keep it up. "I knew no woman could handle me. Give up now, and I promise to only embarrass you a little."

Anna dove at me, trying to catch me off guard, which she almost actually did. Neither of us had the advantage for a little while. At some point she got me in a headlock and, as I fought to free myself, kept trying to heel me in the groin. Luckily she kept missing but I was still stuck, my head pressed up against her boobs.

"You like them?" she taunted. "Maybe at the end of this I'll finish you off with a new move I learned: a breast smother."

It was at that moment that I added a brand new detail to my character: this frightening, intimidating pit fighter...this dangerous brute...was completely and utterly terrified of being breast smothered. Like real panic. We're talking Indiana Jones with snakes. Captain Hook with the crocodile.

I looked up at her with wide-eyes. "No!" I cried out, acting scared for the first time. "Anything but that!"

"Oh!" she said, smiling and laughing, apparently loving this twist. "Did we just find out what the big man's scared of?"

I was able to wretch her arm loose and escape, retreating to the opposite corner of the bed.

She just looked at me, up on her knees, smiling. Hands on her hips.

"Stop stalling, bitch!" I growled. Her smile never left her face as I kept up the threats. "I'm gonna enjoy finishing you off! I'm going to make you beg for - "

As I spoke, she just brought her hands up to her tits and started to play with them. I froze.

"What's wrong?" she asked, feigning innocent. "Oh? These?" She laughed at me again. "Don't tell me you're afraid of a pair of tits."

"I'm not scared!" I yelled, clearly letting her know my character most certainly was. I dove at her and tackled her against the headboard. She tried to fight back but when technique wasn't a factor, I was clearly stronger. I twisted her body so her head was hanging off the side of the bed. Then I pinned both her arms down, spreading them wider than they wanted to go and wrapped my thighs around her waist.

She was pinned.

I listened to her moan, struggling to support her own head while dealing with the pain in her arms and the pressure in her gut.

"Oh my god," she mumbled, having not experienced this before.

"That's right," I purred in her ear. "It'll be all over soon."

"You fucker," she screamed, still desperate to break the hold. Her head fell back over the bed, arching her back and emphasizing her rack.

I stretched her arms tighter as she moaned louder.

"You're hurting me."

"You can't handle real pain," I scolded. "I was bred in fighting pits. I enjoy the pain! Enjoy the struggle. That's why you were always going to lose today."

She tried to buck me again but I was locked in.

"You're finished," I told her.

"No!" she wailed, clearly enjoying the struggle. Although I could see a genuine frustration in her eyes. Like I said earlier, I don't think she could ever fully turn off her competitive side. She tried kneeing me in the groin but had a terrible angle.

"I saw you make the champion beg. Weakling. Anyone who begs like that deserves to lose. Now it's your turn. Ask me for mercy."

"No!" Her voice started to shake as she lost resolve (or at least acted like it).

"You've got no chance against a real man. Start begging." I fully wanted her to really beg here. To give up. But I underestimated how stubborn she could be.

I stretched her so tight I could see her biting her lip to avoid using our safe word. At this point I was a little worried about her but promised myself I keep going until I heard otherwise.

She finally looked me in the eyes, furious. "You fucking bully."

I let up a little, keeping her pinned but I was concerned she wasn't acting anymore. The next moment felt like an eternity. Did I just over do it? Am I just a fucking asshole? Maybe she forgot the safe word. Maybe she didn't think we'd ever go this hard.

Suddenly she tried to buck me again, but this time up over her head so I fell off the bed, taking her with me. We crashed on the floor (thankfully carpeted, but we're in an apartment so we probably gave our downstairs neighbor a splitting headache) and broke apart.

I immediately rolled away from her to recover, half-expecting her to follow after me. But when I looked back she was still where she hit the floor, rubbing each of her arms with the other, panting heavily.

"Anna," I said, no longer the pit fighter. "Are you okay?"

She looked up at me and took a deep breath. I couldn't believe the toll this had taken on her. With much difficulty she got to her feet...then without a word, climbed back onto the bed and kneeled in the far corner.

She beckoned me back with one finger.

"Come on, pit fighter," she said, exhausted. "I'm not done with you."

I breathed a sigh of relief and hopped on the bed's nearest corner. I started hitting my fist into my other palm menacingly as she stretched her arms out. We just glared at each other across the bed.

"You want to be the champ?" Anna asked. "Come and earn it."

"Admit it," I said. "You can't handle me. I'm owning you."

"Go fuck yourself."

We locked up and started grappling, ending up with our arms locked together in a makeshift test of strength. Eventually we collapsed onto the bed.

We were dead-even, both lying there on ours sides, staring into our opponents eyes with our hands locked over head. Neither would let the other get on top. This wasn't about skill level right now. Honestly it wasn't even really about strength.

It was sheer will power.

She started to grind her crotch into my rock-hard dick. I knew exactly what she was doing. But the pit fighter didn't.

"Stop that!" I said.

"Mmm, I've got you so hard," she purred in a low, hoarse voice.

While I was getting distracted, I wasn't ready for her to swing back her pelvis then SLAM it into me. Her pubic bone crushed against my dick. I cried out and couldn't stop myself from being pushed onto my back. I was trapped beneath her, my hands held against the pillows above my head, her legs tangled up in mine.

"Gotcha!" she said, thrilled. "Now tell me again how big and scary you are."

I just grimaced, clenching my jaw.

"Tell me," she urged. "Threaten me like you did before."

I obliged, still struggling under her. "I'm the most dangerous man you've ever fought. I'm a nightmare to my opponents. I crush anyone who I come up against."

"Not scared yet. Tell me what happens to your opponents."

I wasn't really sure what she wanted to go for but I just kept with it. "I make them cry out in terror. I make them beg for forgiveness. I leave them a shaking mess in the fetal position."

"Mhm." With her hands occupied, she used her chin to slip her bra straps off each shoulder. "Keep going."

Okay now I was getting it, and knew it was about to be amazing. "I'm the ultimate man! You can never defeat me! I have no weakness!"

Then Anna shook her tits out of her white bra and left them suspended, hanging down over my face.

The pit fighter froze like a dear in "headlights".

She laughed. "You were saying?" She lowered herself an inch and stopped.

"No!" I cried out, my heart racing so god damn fast. "Wait!"

"Oh is this you begging?" she asked, threw her head to the side so all her blonde hair fell over one shoulder. "Because I haven't begged yet."

Frustrated, I shook my head and growled.

She dropped another inch closer.

I whimpered. "Please! Not this!"

"Yes this," she replied, staring down at me with complete confidence. "You fucking pig. You're going to regret what you did to me. What you tried to do. Tonight you're going to finally lose and ball your eyes out from fear..." I felt her lift one leg up in the air behind her. A second later her knee slammed down into my balls.

I gasped out, choking on air from the agony.

"...and pain," she finished. Her knee stayed there, putting pressure on me, while her shin and foot stuck up in the air behind her. Then she slowly lowered the rest of the way.

As she did, I had enough time to cry out, "No! No! Please don't do this! I'll do anything! Anything you want. ANYTHING! You're the champ. I admit it. You're the champ. I lost. I'll leave you alone. Please stop! PLEASE!!!"

Again - not a proud moment for me, but I felt like I was about to explode in my shorts again so I guess I'll take the good with the bad.

She stopped an inch from my face. If I stretch my neck, I'd able to graze her perfect tits.

"And you said you'd have me begging," she said, smiling down.

I made my lip quiver as I stared up at her, terrified. "Please. Not like this. Anything but this. I'll be good. I'm sorry I tried to - "

Then everything went dark. I kept yelling out but all it sounded like was a muffled cry. I could still breath, but barely.

"Aw, c'mon," I heard her say. "You told me you like the pain and the fight. Don't tell me that was a lie."

We stayed like that for a few minutes as I slowly put up less and less of a fight.

"You did this to yourself, you pig," she whispered, kissing my exposed forehead.

After a little while, I let myself pretend to go to sleep. I stayed prone for a little while as she made sure she had won.

Then she raised her chest off my face and took her knee out from between my legs. She could tell I wasn't really asleep.

"I knocked him out!" she said, pretending to be impressed and shocked with herself. She climbed up and sat on my stomach. I could feel she had just taken off her thong.

Slowly I started to 'come to'. I looked up at her, pretending to be surprised.

"What happened?" I asked, confused.

"The fight's over. And I'm still the champ." She ground her crotch against me as she raised her arms up in victory. "You got beat."

"No!" I wailed. "That's impossible."

She held up a fist. "You wanna go again??"

"No! No! Please let me go. I'm sorry!"

Anna was busy grabbing her phone from the night stand.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Ruining your career." She scooted up on my chest and got me in a schoolgirl pin, then held the phone up high and took a selfie of us. She examined the pic then showed it to me. "This is a good look for you. But after it circulates around town, I don't think anyone's gonna be scared of you." She tossed her phone aside and press her hands into her thighs. "Now one last thing before I let you go."

She stood up on her knees and brought her exposed crotch right over my face. Putting her hands on her hips, she looked down at me and said, "You came here a pit fighter. But you're leaving a bitch."

I nodded weakly, pretty much the only thing I could do.

Anna lowered herself and sat right on my face. Slowly she started to grind. Instinctively I began to eat her out, desperate to reach down and start jerking myself off.

"Don't," I heard her say as she kept grinding. "Just lie there still. And take it. Big, tough guy is nothing but my toy now."

So I obeyed and kept my hands at my sides. It was incredible. She started gentle and slow. Tender. "Mmmm," she moaned. "I'm the champion. I beat your ass."

Then little by little she got herself up to speed. Moaning louder. My dick was harder than diamond and I was struggling to stay still. I wanted nothing more than to explode everywhere. I tried to fight it.

She was even faster now. "I did it!" she cried out, head back looking up at the ceiling. "I'm the best. I'm the best! I'm the BEST!"

Honestly I'd be lying if I said it wasn't too much for me. I felt myself instantly cum in my pants and let out a satisfied cry, muffled against her crotch as she just kept going.

"You came first!" she yelled in euphoria. "I won again!"

Had no idea that was a thing she was doing, but I loved it all the same. So I just lied there in heaven. It didn't take long. Her making me cum pretty much brought her the rest of the way.

"I'M THE CHAMP!" she screamed out in pure ecstasy.

It was one of the loudest, longest climaxes I had ever heard her experience. Who knew I had such a satisfying face?

She hopped off my face and collapsed onto the bed. Then she looked back at me, the same ol' Anna again.

"I think I have a problem," she said, nervous.

"It feels more like a fucking solution," I replied. We both started laughing hysterically.

"That was so stupid! I feel embarrassed."

"No, it wasn't! What do you mean? It was so hot!"

She smiled. "Yeah?"

I nodded. "I promise. You shouldn't be embarrassed at all."

"Thanks. You either. Well...apart from losing both times."

I cleared my throat. "To be fair, you beat a wrestling champ and a pit fighter. I've been out of town on business"

She laughed again and curled up next to me. "So," she began. "What's next?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what's the next fantasy? I want something to look forward to."

"Well what do you want it to be?"

"I dunno. Definitely change it up a little bit. I mean don't get me wrong, I fucking loved that. But I don't want it to get stale, you know?"

I understood, but I honestly couldn't imagine that ever being a possibility with us. Okay so I guess I didn't understand. "I get that. I'll think of some options. What are you gonna do with that selfie?"

She smirked. "Want it?"

"Oh definitely. It's not going to end up online right?"

"Nope. It's staying with me. If you ever end up beating me, I'll send it to you."

Okay guys....now I have a serious fucking goal. I dunno how possible that is or how long it'll take, but I'm 100% in need of some Rocky-esque montaging to get myself ready for next time. Trying to wrestle her is like trying to control a wild animal. It's intimidating as fuck.

Also I've been stuck in the ecstasy of thinking about last night, so I've yet to think of ANYTHING for a next role play. Happy to hear some ideas. Anybody reading I'm sure has a pretty damn good sense of what she might be into. I'm willing to push the envelope a little but honestly this is all so new I really don't want to scare her off.

Honestly thanks for all the great feedback so far. I was really nervous to post a true story on here. Your comments have been extremely supportive through a really strange and exhilarating time in my life.
Old 06-May-19, 19:19
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great story, you lucky bastard!
Old 06-May-19, 19:29
LuckyL

That was amazing!

This is the main reason why women can win almost every time. They just need to know how to mind fuck, like she did to you when she had you in that hold. You started feeling bad because she started acting it up a lot. Next thing you know she has kneed you in the balls and now you're smothered and a loser, lol.

What size are her boobs?

Some ideas - what about super heros? Batman vs Catwoman, Batgirl vs The Joker.

Maybe something like she's a queen and you're a captured general from sometime like 1000-3000 years ago. You win and you go free, you lose and you're her slave.

Raise the stakes? Loser cleans the entire apartment naked? Loser buys the winner dinner?

There are a lot of options for why a man and woman are going to fight. Could be historical, fantasy, or just you vs her and the winner actually gets something - clean apartment or nice meal.
Old 06-May-19, 19:45
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Damn, man, that was amazing. The pit fighter character worked well and I loved her confident trash talk. Yours was corny as hell, but I liked the way it added to the roleplay enjoyment. I really felt for you when you were worried that you had gone too hard, in fear that you might scare her away from this fantasy that you are kind of discovering together. I know that was scary, but I actually think taking her that close to defeat made her eventual victory so much more intense for her. When Anna deduced her opponents mortal fear of her breasts, it really came through in the story how much she enjoyed it, both that his weakness was something so integral to her femininity, and also that she had a means of breaking the most dangerous foe she had ever faced. I could go on and on about how much I loved her victory ride at the end, too, but that is your girlfriend, mate. I don't want to creep you out.

You mentioned that she has read some of your stories on here. Have you told her about this one? I think the way you have written it and portrayed her is very respectful, both of her as a woman and of her privacy. I would be very interested to read her own thoughts on this exciting new fantasy, if she would ever consider writing them down.

Thank you so much for including us in this strange and exhilarating time in your life, mate. Your girlfriend is an amazing woman.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-May-19, 22:10
Points: 20,035, Level: 61 Points: 20,035, Level: 61 Points: 20,035, Level: 61
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

My only suggestion for you is....don't let it become, she wins every time. It will give you another story line of her "character" wanting revenge for her previous loss. It MAY also help it from becoming, as she stated, stale.
Old 07-May-19, 17:05
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

I'm sure I'm not the only one to envy you deeply. And in my opinion, the balance between competitive and roleplay is just right.

I got my wife to wrestle me since we were dating, and she's very good at it (while I'm nil for anything related to sports). She has fulfilled my roleplaying fantasy very well, but she doesn't enjoy it and it takes lots of conversation to get her to wrestle.

Also, she doesn't want to hurt me or get hurt at all, getting very anxious if the fight gets rough. I don't want to scare her away from this, either. She sometimes has a drink before the fight to "release the brakes", and when that happens I get a good beating.

Enjoy what you have unleashed: it's bliss.
Old 09-May-19, 19:39
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for all the positive feedback. It's been a crazy week. We're planning on wrestling again soon. This time she asked if she could come up with the scenario (though she hasn't told me what it will be yet).

As for your questions, I still haven't asked her permission to share any images of her or I on here yet. I don't want to ask until I'm sure she'll say yes. But as far as a physical description, here you go...

- She's 30yo
- 5'7", around 120-125lbs
- Light/fair skin
- Short, natural blonde hair
- Super athletic body yet naturally curvy
- Average sized boobs but perfectly shaped
- A small tattoo here or there
- Long, tone legs
- The type of ass men used to start wars over

(we've been together for over 3 years so I may be a little biased)

As for what @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] asked, I showed her my other stories as word documents (I never write them out in the reply boxes) but I told her about these. I don't think she's had a chance to read them yet but if she has any interesting feedback when she does I'll be glad to share. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she comes out of her shell enough to actually comment but I really don't know.

Our work schedules are a little unfortunate, so we never get as much time together as we'd like. I really want to film her and I in action because honestly, rereading what I wrote, I think I barely scratched the surface of how good it is.

As for where I think her head's at right now...
She's still processing all this new stuff. I caught her smiling at her phone just this morning and I'm like 90% sure she was looking at the selfie she snapped on top of me. She's been really excited to take this further.

As for me, I just want some sweet, sweet revenge.
The Following User Says Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post: