Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #131  
Old 06-Apr-19, 01:31
sailorboy sailorboy is offline
Senior Member
Points: 4,226, Level: 27 Points: 4,226, Level: 27 Points: 4,226, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 145
Thanks: 20
Thanked 114 Times in 59 Posts
Default Re: A l p h a C a t z

You have some great girls! Now get some smaller guys please. I've been happy with the girls you use but the videos I have purchased use strong guys that have to hold back! My complaint with 99.9% of the mixed wrestling sites out there.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 06-Apr-19, 15:00
bizyz bizyz is offline
Senior Member
Points: 6,703, Level: 35 Points: 6,703, Level: 35 Points: 6,703, Level: 35
Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 762
Thanks: 2
Thanked 411 Times in 258 Posts
Default Re: A l p h a C a t z

You hit the nail right on the head.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 09-Jun-19, 22:31
-AJ-'s Avatar
-AJ- -AJ- is offline
Producer
Points: 7,179, Level: 36 Points: 7,179, Level: 36 Points: 7,179, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 98
Thanks: 66
Thanked 661 Times in 79 Posts
Default Re: A l p h a C a t z

Hey guys,

Thanks to both of you for your feedback.

I’ve learned choosing males of various size and strength seems to be the way to go. If we feature midgets, some will complain along the lines of “c’mon, get some real men to wrestle these powerful strong girls”, if we get fit muscly guys, there’ll be others yelling “we want males of the size of the girls or even smaller” so that even the beginner girls can wipe the mats with ‘em.

Speaking for myself, I cannot stand a chance trying my best against girls like Lara, Alkaia, Raella, and many more on our team.

We have 64-70kg guys like Andel, Swifty, Bandit, Tom, who all struggle against similarly sized girls with intermediate skills and up.

Most of guys currently featured in our movies are of less than average size or power. We’ll continue to seek some more of the smaller ones.
__________________
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by -AJ-; 09-Jun-19 at 22:48.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -AJ- For This Useful Post:
  #134  
Old 09-Jun-19, 22:52
Grappler86 Grappler86 is online now
Senior Member
Points: 9,115, Level: 41 Points: 9,115, Level: 41 Points: 9,115, Level: 41
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 319
Thanks: 213
Thanked 346 Times in 136 Posts
Strong Girl Re: A l p h a C a t z

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AJ- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey guys,

Thanks to both of you for your feedback.

I’ve learned choosing males of various size and strength seems to be the way to go. If we feature midgets, some will complain along the lines of “c’mon, get some real men to wrestle these powerful strong girls”, if we get fit muscly guys, there’ll be others yelling “we want males of the size of the girls or even smaller” so that even the beginner girls can wipe the mats with ‘em.

Speaking for myself, I cannot stand a chance trying my best against girls like Lara, Alkaia, Raella, and many more on our team.

We have 64-70kg guys like Andel, Swifty, Bandit, Tom, who all struggle against similarly sized girls with intermediate skills and up.

Most of guys currently featured in our movies are of less than average size or power. We’ll continue to seek some more of the smaller ones.

Thanks for the great work! I would love to get my ass kicked by Lara she is a goddess. Please tell her that she has her n. 1 fan in Italy
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Grappler86 For This Useful Post:
  #135  
Old 09-Jun-19, 22:52
-AJ-'s Avatar
-AJ- -AJ- is offline
Producer
Points: 7,179, Level: 36 Points: 7,179, Level: 36 Points: 7,179, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 98
Thanks: 66
Thanked 661 Times in 79 Posts
Default Re: A l p h a C a t z

-------------------------------

OUR LATEST 10 VIDEO RELEASES



Fit beginner gets demolished in one-sided competitive female wrestling:

CRASH COURSED 4! feat. Lara vs Daenerys

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




2 matches feat. 1 vet against 2 newcomers:

CRASH COURSED 5! feat. Siberia vs Elektra & Theia

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




Prolonged reverse facesitting movie special:

FACE SMOTHERING GALORE 2! feat. Alkaia vs Trinity

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




Big strong new girl hits a wall:

FRUSTRATED POWERHOUSE feat. Lara vs Ronda

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]







Custom fight between the fit hottie and her huge opponent:

THROWING DOWN A REAL MAN! feat. Cassandra

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




Outwrestled, pinned, smothered & squeezed, all in the cold snow:

SNOW WRESTLING! feat. Inanna

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




Destroyed by her devastating headscissors in this custom:

CLAMPED ON HARD! feat. Lilith

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




New girl vs new guy in their very first match:

XIURI THE REDHEAD! feat. Xiuri

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




This double feature release marks a start of new series:

THEN AND NOW 1! feat. Khaleesi

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




Another instant mixed classic with your favourite amazon:

BREAKING HIM IN! feat. Lara

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ACB-FEM-030_CrashCourse4_Lara_Daenerys_DSC_5876_competitive_female_wrestling.jpg (372.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg ACB-FEM-031_CrashCourse5_Siberia_Elektra_Theia_DSC_6755_competitive_female_wrestling.jpg (357.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg ACB-CUST-032_FaceSmoGal2_Trinity_Alkaia_09990_female_wrestling_facesitting.jpg (249.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg ACB-FEM-033_FrustrPower_Lara_Ronda_DSC_8096_female_wrestling.jpg (315.0 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg AC-CUST-063_ThrowDown_Cassandra_DSC_4682_mixed_wrestling.jpg (408.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg AC-MIX-064_SnowWrestling_Inanna_C0027-00020517.jpg (371.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg AC-CUST-065_ClampedHard_Lilith_2017-02-17-21h26m25s196_scissorholds.jpg (271.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg AC-MIX-066_TheRedhead_XiuriTom_04562_mixed_wrestling.jpg (296.7 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg AC-MIX-067_ThenNow1_Khaleesi_C0047-00024739_mixed_wrestling2.jpg (345.9 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg AC-COMP-068_Breakin_Lara_A9_09525_mixed_wrestling.jpg (438.1 KB, 21 views)
__________________
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 25-Sep-19, 19:23
lthasatan's Avatar
lthasatan lthasatan is offline
Member
Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 93
Thanks: 59
Thanked 86 Times in 46 Posts
Default Re: A l p h a C a t z

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AJ- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
-------------------------------

OUR LATEST 10 VIDEO RELEASES



Fit beginner gets demolished in one-sided competitive female wrestling:

CRASH COURSED 4! feat. Lara vs Daenerys

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




2 matches feat. 1 vet against 2 newcomers:

CRASH COURSED 5! feat. Siberia vs Elektra & Theia

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




Prolonged reverse facesitting movie special:

FACE SMOTHERING GALORE 2! feat. Alkaia vs Trinity

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




Big strong new girl hits a wall:

FRUSTRATED POWERHOUSE feat. Lara vs Ronda

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]







Custom fight between the fit hottie and her huge opponent:

THROWING DOWN A REAL MAN! feat. Cassandra

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




Outwrestled, pinned, smothered & squeezed, all in the cold snow:

SNOW WRESTLING! feat. Inanna

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




Destroyed by her devastating headscissors in this custom:

CLAMPED ON HARD! feat. Lilith

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




New girl vs new guy in their very first match:

XIURI THE REDHEAD! feat. Xiuri

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




This double feature release marks a start of new series:

THEN AND NOW 1! feat. Khaleesi

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




Another instant mixed classic with your favourite amazon:

BREAKING HIM IN! feat. Lara

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
FYI. Crash coursed 4 is one of the several videos I did not buy from you for the lack of proper preview.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lthasatan For This Useful Post:
  #137  
Old 26-Sep-19, 20:50
-AJ-'s Avatar
-AJ- -AJ- is offline
Producer
Points: 7,179, Level: 36 Points: 7,179, Level: 36 Points: 7,179, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 98
Thanks: 66
Thanked 661 Times in 79 Posts
Default Re: A l p h a C a t z

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthasatan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
FYI. Crash coursed 4 is one of the several videos I did not buy from you for the lack of proper preview.
Huh? Crash Coursed 4 has 17 full-sized image previews. Almost nobody else gives out so many free previews as we do.

Now if you mean video previews.. we don't plan doing those regularly. Perhaps in the future, but no promise on that. Just making those image previews takes a lot of work. Doing both image and video previews would take too much time, sorry. And if we only do video previews and no image previes, someone would complain where are the images

Speaking of Crash Coursed series, they are bestsellers. If you're a fan, you should be buying those automatically
Attached Images
File Type: png CrashCoursed1.png (161.2 KB, 44 views)
File Type: png CrashCoursed2.png (163.9 KB, 53 views)
__________________
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -AJ- For This Useful Post:
  #138  
Old 26-Sep-19, 22:34
NewYork NewYork is offline
Senior Member
Points: 37,943, Level: 85 Points: 37,943, Level: 85 Points: 37,943, Level: 85
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,226
Thanks: 763
Thanked 2,547 Times in 616 Posts
Default Re: A l p h a C a t z

do you have a membership site and if so do you get all the videos? Sorry I can't access your site from where I am right now.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 27-Sep-19, 15:01
-AJ-'s Avatar
-AJ- -AJ- is offline
Producer
Points: 7,179, Level: 36 Points: 7,179, Level: 36 Points: 7,179, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 98
Thanks: 66
Thanked 661 Times in 79 Posts
Default Re: A l p h a C a t z

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
do you have a membership site and if so do you get all the videos? Sorry I can't access your site from where I am right now.
No, we don't, sry.
__________________
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 29-Sep-19, 20:21
-AJ-'s Avatar
-AJ- -AJ- is offline
Producer
Points: 7,179, Level: 36 Points: 7,179, Level: 36 Points: 7,179, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 98
Thanks: 66
Thanked 661 Times in 79 Posts
Default Re: A l p h a C a t z

OUR LATEST VIDEO RELEASES



Sponsored competitive female wrestling match between his favourite athletic beauties:

DRIVEN TO WIN feat. Delphi vs Leona

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




Newcomer goes against trained Cat in this competitive female wrestling match:

NEWCOMER STRUGGLES feat. Alkaia vs Xiuri

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




Prolonged reverse facesitting movie special:

FACE SMOTHERING GALORE 3! feat. Leona vs Gudrun

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




Action-packed treat, very competitive and fast female wrestling bout:

LET THE SPIRITS FLY! feat. Lara vs Toxis

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]







Kicks, throws, wrestling, all in one single movie, with not just one but two Catz:

THROWING DOWN A REAL MAN! feat. Cassandra

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




Blond curvy powerhouse in her most sexy, dominant, sensual but thorough smothering performance yet:

SEXY CHAIR SMOTHERING DOMINATION! feat. Inanna

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




Mixed custom with focus on prolonged headlock entrapment and headlock immobilisation:

HEADLOCKED IN TIGHT! feat. Scorpi

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




Tom's first day on the mats, he finds it overwhelming:

EASY PREY! feat. Alkaia

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]




Fast-paced mixed wrestling custom with the girl dominating:

LILITH MAKES HIM SUFFER! feat. Lilith

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
__________________
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to -AJ- For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
alphacatz, challenges, competitive, custom videos, domination, female wrestling, mixed wrestling, videos, wrestling sessions

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT. The time now is 22:42.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.