Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?



Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Rage vs Michael (humiliation finish).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-224.




Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 18-May-20, 16:43
ClckwrkOra ClckwrkOra is offline
Senior Member
Points: 7,333, Level: 36 Points: 7,333, Level: 36 Points: 7,333, Level: 36
Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,215
Thanks: 315
Thanked 787 Times in 477 Posts
Default Re: Average Man vs Average Woman: it depends on how you define average

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestled in high school and played football. As 175lb 45 year old guys go, I still actively skateboard, mountain bike and do light strength training. I avoid physical confrontation but if someone threatens me or another innocent person I will definitely call them on it and physically stop them as necessary. I think you’d be surprised, just because guys like getting Squeezed/choked out by attractive women, doesn’t mean that guy can’t stand up when called upon.

I understand.

But since we guys with the fetish self-select to wrestle women, the experience we have against females is not necessarily representative of how randomly selected males and females would do against each other.

The same is true for guys who self-select to wrestle women in videos.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 18-May-20, 18:13
garcon55 garcon55 is offline
Banned
Points: 7,336, Level: 36 Points: 7,336, Level: 36 Points: 7,336, Level: 36
Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 615
Thanks: 19
Thanked 388 Times in 192 Posts
Default Re: Average Man vs Average Woman: it depends on how you define average

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeryx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think one important point to make is the men losing to women are way below average. That doesn't change the average to average.

I think a lot of men here have this fetish of being dominated by superior women, and they are okay with that, but at the same time they want to believe they are average or even manly, which is ridiculous.

The same guys talking about women beating them up are going to get beat up by a good 90% of men. But that isn't part of their fetish and for whatever reason that does hurt their psyche and ego, so we get this ridiculousness where said men try to insist they are the average or start attacking other men with projection about women beating men.

And they usually try to scope shift or otherwise use logical fallacies by trying to bring in exceptional women and trying to make that out as the average, to attack said other men, again coming from a place of fantasy or their fetish. Like a previous poster said, while unlikely, the strongest person on the planet could be a woman, but that will not change what the averages are.
Interesting point. i ve never thought about that. That remembers me of the guy who was trying to prove that middle east men were inferior in average to european women. jiminy tries to do the same by the way. He might himself pretty weak and tries to compensate by stating that all these indian men or chinese are also weaklings compared to european women.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 18-May-20, 19:19
del del is offline
Senior Member
Points: 17,392, Level: 57 Points: 17,392, Level: 57 Points: 17,392, Level: 57
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,129
Thanks: 11,378
Thanked 2,035 Times in 670 Posts
Default Re: Average Man vs Average Woman: it depends on how you define average

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeryx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think one important point to make is the men losing to women are way below average. That doesn't change the average to average.

I think a lot of men here have this fetish of being dominated by superior women, and they are okay with that, but at the same time they want to believe they are average or even manly, which is ridiculous.

The same guys talking about women beating them up are going to get beat up by a good 90% of men. But that isn't part of their fetish and for whatever reason that does hurt their psyche and ego, so we get this ridiculousness where said men try to insist they are the average or start attacking other men with projection about women beating men.

And they usually try to scope shift or otherwise use logical fallacies by trying to bring in exceptional women and trying to make that out as the average, to attack said other men, again coming from a place of fantasy or their fetish. Like a previous poster said, while unlikely, the strongest person on the planet could be a woman, but that will not change what the averages are.
I thoroughly agree with most of what you said. However you are absolutely and verifiably wrong is when you say that "the men losing to women are way below average" and when you claim that it is a "logical fallacy" to consider exceptional women.

There actually are exceptional women who are stronger than the average man. A few months ago, a female firefighter won [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. She defeated above-average men to earn her position. There are other such examples. The fact that they are exceptional of course means that they are not average and they are not common.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
  #34  
Old 18-May-20, 19:45
garcon55 garcon55 is offline
Banned
Points: 7,336, Level: 36 Points: 7,336, Level: 36 Points: 7,336, Level: 36
Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 615
Thanks: 19
Thanked 388 Times in 192 Posts
Default Re: Average Man vs Average Woman: it depends on how you define average

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I thoroughly agree with most of what you said. However you are absolutely and verifiably wrong is when you say that "the men losing to women are way below average" and when you claim that it is a "logical fallacy" to consider exceptional women.

There actually are exceptional women who are stronger than the average man. A few months ago, a female firefighter won [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. She defeated above-average men to earn her position. There are other such examples. The fact that they are exceptional of course means that they are not average and they are not common.
i think he wanted to say men losing to average women or to women in general.

As for strongman competitions or crossfit, we routinely see women outperforming men in these competitions, even women outperforming dopped men (Gabbard who got controlled positive and who finished third in the men competition got outperformed by three or four women in several games... letīs say doping is a great equalizer...)
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 18-May-20, 20:51
bennys bennys is offline
Member
Points: 882, Level: 11 Points: 882, Level: 11 Points: 882, Level: 11
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Gender: Male
Location: denmark
Posts: 42
Thanks: 6
Thanked 48 Times in 25 Posts
Default Re: Average Man vs Average Woman: it depends on how you define average

In a old bachelor study from 2008 comparing women to boys in different sports it is clearly how strong (or weak) average women is if you accept that 38 women studying nurse are acceptable as average women. The women weight in average 68 kg (48-94 kg), their height were in average 169 cm (156-183 cm) and in average 25 years (20-46 years) and they were competing against schoolboys in average 61 kg (44-87 kg), 171 cm (157-189 cm), 14,8 years (14,1-15,7 years).
In wrestling the boys won 23 fights and the women won 10 fights and 5 draw (3 minutes or first to 3 points with points for submission or holding shoulders down for 5 seconds) and they matched after weight with lightest boy vs. lightest women etc.
So if the women fights average adult men I think the result would have been even more clear.
The boys also won in basketball, soccer, badminton, running 100 m and 3 km, machine rowing and swimming. The women only won in handball with 5 teams each the women won 3 matches and the boys 2, but if you only counts goals the boys still won 65-61.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 19-May-20, 14:16
LuckyL LuckyL is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 200
Thanks: 76
Thanked 817 Times in 145 Posts
Default Re: Average Man vs Average Woman: it depends on how you define average

I can only speak from my own experience but I feel like the reason why a man would lose often is because it's a huge turn on. I believe that's why everyone is here, because they find it sexy.

My wife has a very sexy body and when she gets me in a hold or pin I just feel my energy zap right out of me because I'm way too turned on by it. Like when she gets a position and she swings her leg over me for a reverse straddle and her ass shakes a bit..... come on, lol.

I'm 6'4 and 195-200lbs. I've spent about a year in an MMA gym and sparred regularly. I have a pretty good feeling of how I stand against an average man and I certainly wouldn't lose a fight to 90%, I can confidently say I would whoop over half of the men on this planet with relative ease.

I just can't get the idea in my head of actually fighting a woman because wrestling is just such a huge turn on for me. I don't think I would ever be able to go 100% which is why wrestling around with my wife is so amazing.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 19-May-20, 19:20
garcon55 garcon55 is offline
Banned
Points: 7,336, Level: 36 Points: 7,336, Level: 36 Points: 7,336, Level: 36
Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 615
Thanks: 19
Thanked 388 Times in 192 Posts
Default Re: Average Man vs Average Woman: it depends on how you define average

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can only speak from my own experience but I feel like the reason why a man would lose often is because it's a huge turn on. I believe that's why everyone is here, because they find it sexy.

My wife has a very sexy body and when she gets me in a hold or pin I just feel my energy zap right out of me because I'm way too turned on by it. Like when she gets a position and she swings her leg over me for a reverse straddle and her ass shakes a bit..... come on, lol.

I'm 6'4 and 195-200lbs. I've spent about a year in an MMA gym and sparred regularly. I have a pretty good feeling of how I stand against an average man and I certainly wouldn't lose a fight to 90%, I can confidently say I would whoop over half of the men on this planet with relative ease.

I just can't get the idea in my head of actually fighting a woman because wrestling is just such a huge turn on for me. I don't think I would ever be able to go 100% which is why wrestling around with my wife is so amazing.
A large majority of the guys donīt go 100% in mixed wrestling sessions. That is why you often read "i am sure i would have lost if i went 100%". The very large majority of mixed wrestling videos, even the one labelled as "competitive" actually arenīt. Donīt want to say some women canīt win. Just saying most men donīt want to win.
In an interview Lia Labowe said she stopped wrestling women because they were too aggressive and because she was scared of getting injured again. She kept fighting men because they donīt go against her 100%.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 19-May-20, 20:07
KillerCrushes's Avatar
KillerCrushes KillerCrushes is offline
Producer
Points: 18,557, Level: 59 Points: 18,557, Level: 59 Points: 18,557, Level: 59
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Location: Northern California
Posts: 1,241
Thanks: 603
Thanked 1,430 Times in 609 Posts
Default Re: Average Man vs Average Woman: it depends on how you define average

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A large majority of the guys donīt go 100% in mixed wrestling sessions. That is why you often read "i am sure i would have lost if i went 100%". The very large majority of mixed wrestling videos, even the one labelled as "competitive" actually arenīt. Donīt want to say some women canīt win. Just saying most men donīt want to win.
In an interview Lia Labowe said she stopped wrestling women because they were too aggressive and because she was scared of getting injured again. She kept fighting men because they donīt go against her 100%.
Believe it or not, most people - even those who often perform in wrestling and/or fetish videos - are NOT willing to risk injury for a few hundred dollars or to prove a point to you or anyone else.

And shockingly, most guys who enjoy wrestling women are not trying to hurt them.
__________________
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 19-May-20, 20:14
Ryan Futuristics Ryan Futuristics is offline
Senior Member
Points: 2,894, Level: 22 Points: 2,894, Level: 22 Points: 2,894, Level: 22
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 128
Thanks: 43
Thanked 207 Times in 86 Posts
Default Re: Average Man vs Average Woman: it depends on how you define average

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennys [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In a old bachelor study from 2008 comparing women to boys in different sports it is clearly how strong (or weak) average women is if you accept that 38 women studying nurse are acceptable as average women. The women weight in average 68 kg (48-94 kg), their height were in average 169 cm (156-183 cm) and in average 25 years (20-46 years) and they were competing against schoolboys in average 61 kg (44-87 kg), 171 cm (157-189 cm), 14,8 years (14,1-15,7 years).
In wrestling the boys won 23 fights and the women won 10 fights and 5 draw (3 minutes or first to 3 points with points for submission or holding shoulders down for 5 seconds) and they matched after weight with lightest boy vs. lightest women etc.
So if the women fights average adult men I think the result would have been even more clear.
The boys also won in basketball, soccer, badminton, running 100 m and 3 km, machine rowing and swimming. The women only won in handball with 5 teams each the women won 3 matches and the boys 2, but if you only counts goals the boys still won 65-61.
Testosterone counts for a lot.

The idea average women are stronger than average men is just projecting a fantasy.

However .. if there is an equaliser, it's deconditioning.

Average white-collar male who hasn't stayed active can be severely out of condition. Nowhere near as fit as they were as school boys.

I practically lived at the gym before quarantine. And I've trained with newbie guys who could barely chest press 14kg dumbbells.

Most guys I see in mixed wrestling video are actually very fit. An hour of wrestling is like running a marathon .. Even if they're not going all-out, the average middle-aged guy would probably be exhausted to the point of vomiting after a minute of full-on wrestling.

In fact that reporter who wrestles the school girl champ is done within, what, 20 seconds? And from that point, it's like an adult beating up an infant
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
  #40  
Old 11-Jun-20, 13:48
bennys bennys is offline
Member
Points: 882, Level: 11 Points: 882, Level: 11 Points: 882, Level: 11
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Gender: Male
Location: denmark
Posts: 42
Thanks: 6
Thanked 48 Times in 25 Posts
Default Re: Average Man vs Average Woman: it depends on how you define average

Results from tug of war also shows the difference between men and women: At a summercamp with 92 women and 69 men, the men were separated into 10 random mens team with 7 participants in each team (one team with 6 men and 2 women) and the women also separated into 10 teams with 9 participants in each. First fighting in tug of war in 5 groups where the results were:
Group A: mens team 3 (4 wins), mens team 7 (3 wins), mens team 2 (2 wins), womens team 10 (1 win), womens team 4 (all lost)
Group B: mens team 1 (4 wins), mens team 10 (3 wins), womens team 2 (2 wins), womens team 1 (1 win), womens team 9 (all lost)
Group C: mens team 9 (4 wins), womens team 7 (3 wins), mens team 8 (2 wins), womens team 3 (1 win), womens team 6 (all lost)
Group A: mens team 6 (4 wins), mens team 74(3 wins), mens team 5 (1 win), womens team 5 (1 win), womens team 8 (1 win)
Even the womens teams had 9 participants and the mens teams had 7 participants the men won almost all tug of war contest and in QF womens team 7 lost against mens team 6.
And from another tug of war contest 11 boys at 14-15 years did tug of war against the girls from their school and they won versus 15 girls
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stories of the Battles of the Average Strong Woman Sol100 Wrestling & Fighting Stories 8 21-Jan-21 19:58
Scientific study finds average man punches 162% harder than woman (even athletes) Ben88i9 Can women really beat men? 97 24-Sep-20 20:18
Can they beat an average men? P23 Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 9 20-Aug-16 14:28
strongest woman in world vs average guys garcon55 Wrestling & Fighting Videos 10 26-Feb-15 06:22
Real throat lift average woman chokeme Wrestling & Fighting Videos 0 11-Aug-12 05:34


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:45.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.