Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Rage vs Michael (humiliation finish).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-224.

Old 31-May-20, 19:47
Points: 2,448, Level: 20 Points: 2,448, Level: 20 Points: 2,448, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Instances of being overpowered

As someone who has YET to have any experience in mixed wrestling, I like that this site offers a window into the mixture of emotions when wrestling a woman. Particularly, I'm interested in hearing about instances of being overpowered by a woman you've grappled in regular life, not in a session.

Could you tell beforehand by their physique that you would be in trouble? Or were you rudely awoken to your inferiority?

(I know this may be similar to other existing threads, but sometimes old threads get stale and/ or buried.)
Old 31-May-20, 22:13
Points: 1,378, Level: 14 Points: 1,378, Level: 14 Points: 1,378, Level: 14
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Instances of being overpowered

This happened to me as a young boy with a bigger, older girl. Perhaps it stuck with me, I don't know. By the time I became a teenager, I was much stronger than any of the girls in school or otherwise. I remember one of my female friends was 6'+ and an athlete and a bit of a tomboy, who insisted on being treated like a guy. I remember giving her a friendly tap on the shoulder like most boys give to each other, and her with tears in her eyes just saying "ow". Last time I ever did that, I pretty much figured out right then and there to be softer on the fairer sex, despite what people on here claim otherwise.

Most of my experience is with female athletes/former athletes. I have never met any woman personally that was physically stronger than me. I was an athlete myself and the community back then was pretty small, so I met quite a few pros as well, while training and competing.

I'm actually curious how it would be today. I have lost a lot of my strength and athleticism to natural aging and health. Of course women my age would also significantly decline, generally speaking far more than I have. I am curious a bit on a session with a fit young woman. Never done a session and never will, but I think that's a common thing with older men. I too would like to read some older men discussing that and how they feel with it etc. Would be a nice topic.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to honeryx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-20, 02:32
Points: 2,638, Level: 21 Points: 2,638, Level: 21 Points: 2,638, Level: 21
Last Achievements

For me, I could usually tell by a girls size and willingness to wrestle me what I would be up against. But one of my ex’s was about the same weight as me so I wasn’t really sure what to expect. We started wrestling and I was pinning her over and over and was surprised how easy it was. So it was humbling after a few minutes when she started trying and was beating me every time.

Even when I went into a battle expecting I’d probably lose, it would still be a crazy feeling in the first few seconds when I felt a girl’s strength for the first time. Whether it was being easily shoved away on my first attack or being tackled or picked up off the ground.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-20, 12:33
Points: 7,692, Level: 37 Points: 7,692, Level: 37 Points: 7,692, Level: 37
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

For me the biggest shocker was my current wife ,gf at the time.Athletically builts,as she swam and ride equestrian competitively.She was only like 120lbs at the time though.Shat she didn't tell me was she had a blue belt in BJJ and was like 3 times as strong as she looked lol The only thing that gave me a hint that I might lose to her was her certainty that she would win lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ssddfaudhey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-20, 13:54
Points: 10,939, Level: 45 Points: 10,939, Level: 45 Points: 10,939, Level: 45
Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,922 Times in 337 Posts

When I was a young teen in school one of the older and...lets say larger, girls who was also an unrelenting bully put me in what I later learned was a full nelson on the school field. She was several years older and a lot heavier and I was a small kid so I was pretty much dangling in her arms while all her friend laughed and teased me. She then walked me back through the school like that to find a teacher because she said I had been bullying one of her friends.

About five years later after a night out, a friend and I drunkenly scuffled in a park. I thought it would be easy to get her down and pin her and I was really shocked when she overpowered me quite easily and got me onto my back. She pinned my arms to my chest then sat on them. She had a big ass and although I managed to turn over a few times, she always managed to force me back around and eventually I was so exhausted I just let her count me out.

The Terror Twins
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-20, 17:14
Wrestler11
This message has been deleted by Wrestler11.
Old 01-Jun-20, 20:36
Points: 797, Level: 10 Points: 797, Level: 10 Points: 797, Level: 10
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

One moment in middle school kinda stuck with me.
There was a girl in my class who had some issues.
She bullied other people verbally but sometimes also physically.
She was basically the smallerst girl in the class and kinda had a Napoleon complex perhaps.

Most of her physical bullying was against other girls.

However at one point she said something to me while I was sitting at my chair and I said something back (can't remember what it was).
But she then stepped behind me and grabbed me by the back of my neck, digging her fingers in it was kinda painfull.
She then pushed my face down towards the table.
I remember reaching for her wrist but unable to free myself.

She basically held me in that position untill the teacher walked in and she let go to walk back to her spot.

I was quite intimidated by that and spend a lot of time thinking about what I should do if she would do something like that again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrestler11 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-20, 20:58
Points: 3,365, Level: 24 Points: 3,365, Level: 24 Points: 3,365, Level: 24
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeryx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This happened to me as a young boy with a bigger, older girl. Perhaps it stuck with me, I don't know. By the time I became a teenager, I was much stronger than any of the girls in school or otherwise. I remember one of my female friends was 6'+ and an athlete and a bit of a tomboy, who insisted on being treated like a guy. I remember giving her a friendly tap on the shoulder like most boys give to each other, and her with tears in her eyes just saying "ow". Last time I ever did that, I pretty much figured out right then and there to be softer on the fairer sex, despite what people on here claim otherwise.

Most of my experience is with female athletes/former athletes. I have never met any woman personally that was physically stronger than me. I was an athlete myself and the community back then was pretty small, so I met quite a few pros as well, while training and competing.

I'm actually curious how it would be today. I have lost a lot of my strength and athleticism to natural aging and health. Of course women my age would also significantly decline, generally speaking far more than I have. I am curious a bit on a session with a fit young woman. Never done a session and never will, but I think that's a common thing with older men. I too would like to read some older men discussing that and how they feel with it etc. Would be a nice topic.
If you are curious to try, why you won't do a session?
Old 01-Jun-20, 22:05
Points: 3,416, Level: 24 Points: 3,416, Level: 24 Points: 3,416, Level: 24
Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2%
Last Achievements

Here is the story how I wrestled my gf for the first time during sex. I'm a lot taller than her, but she is quite heavy (not fat tho) and has ridiculously strong legs, while I'm more of the skinny type. Most of the time we start with a missonary with me being on top. Eventually she will get bored after a few minutes and command me to get on my back.

Obviously I like to be dominated by women and so at the beginning of our relationship I enjoyed her doing most of the work in bed. What I didn't like is when she started to mock me outside the bedroom by referring to her "being the man in bed" and stuff like that. When I'm not aroused, I hate the idea of being submissive to my gf and so I swore to myself that the next we had sex, I would stay on top of her and be the dominant one at least for once.

A few hours later that day I found myself lying on top and hearing her say: "Get on your back, it's my turn now!". Keeping the promise I made to myself, I refused and just kept fucking her. We had wrestled before many times and I knew that she is stronger than me, but this time I wanted to show her that I can be the man in bed as well. Very angered by my disobedience, it didn't took her long to push me off of her and the fight was on. Her rage made me really horny but I still was determined to stand my ground. A few seconds later my head was caught between her muscular legs and she crushed me harder than she ever did before. That headscissor was so intense that I really got scared for my life and started tapping like a maniac. At this point I was sure that if she wanted to kill me, there was nothing i could bring towards her. Shortly before passing out, she released me.

She put me in a schoolgirlpin, pulled me by my hair, spat on my face and said something like "I hope you know where you place is now, bitch". Totally overpowered and humiliated by her, my dick was rockhard and it was easily the best sex I ever had.

Last edited by Jamezz; 01-Jun-20 at 22:06. Reason: typos
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jamezz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-20, 00:32
Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22

Unfortunately, I havent really wrestled a girl in about 8-9 years (Im currently 19), but it was another girl in my neighborhood. She was surprisingly very strong for her size but she was never able to pin me.

Im a college student now, and my long-known but only recently-discovered fetish for fighting women has really been narrowed down to boxing tall girls. However, Ive only ever fantasized about doing it, as I do not have access to a ring and I havent told anyone in real life in fear of being ostracized (you want to beat up a girl? Spoiler, I dont, I enjoy light sparring and heavy clinching) or being viewed as weird. When I see a girl whos tall or has a tight body, my first thought is Wow. I want to get in the ring with her and sweat all over each other.

Was anyone here in my place? If so, how did you manage to find a girl to wrestle while in college? Im admittedly very shy. You can DM me about it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stesmith20000 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-20, 23:05
Points: 1,291, Level: 14 Points: 1,291, Level: 14 Points: 1,291, Level: 14

Wow.... this is just uncanny this thread came up today. I spoke with the sister of a woman I used to date yesterday as their mother had recently passed away. (The woman I dated had passed away a few years ago at a young age.)

As I was reminiscing to myself yesterday afternoon, I was recalling Sandra (my old girlfriend). She was almost ten years younger than me. Her brothers were my age, and in fact, one was a friend of mine. Sandra had been heavy for most of her life, but had slimmed down a couple years before we dated. We were thrown together on a bowling league and just progressed to dating after the season ended.

Like many of you here, I have always had a desire to wrestle with my girlfriend/wife but never really found one that worked out in that regard. Sandra was almost my height, and even after she had slimmed down, she weighted just 8 or 10 pounds less than I did. I hope you're seeing the perfect combination that I first did... The only thing that didn't make her a dream come true was she was soft. Some muscle tone when she flexed, but no tone other than that. Her looks were deceiving.

I was 30, Sandra was 20. She was a virgin when we met, and I was a year single after being married for 11 years. I didn't rush her, but we did have some heavy make-out times! When we finally wrestled around one evening, she was a powerhouse. Like I said, she didn't look strong or muscular, but she was strong for sure. Our make-out sessions and wrestling and intercourse turned into a few times a week norm.

I don't know what I was thinking, but it just didn't turn me on as much since she didn't look muscular, but that sure didn't stop her from not wanting to wrestle! She would push me down, set on me, and have sex. It was incredible!! She didn't look anything like she was as strong as she really was. She could pick me up! She could squeeze me in a bear-hug! She could scissor me! And she could pin me to the ground wrestling!!! It was incredible while it lasted!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LegManToo For This Useful Post: