Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 10-Jul-20, 07:24
Points: 3,616, Level: 25 Points: 3,616, Level: 25 Points: 3,616, Level: 25
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Multiple KO session

Session got moved to tomorrow. Day time session so no drinking, just an hour session with 2 ko's.
Im nervous! Its always such a fantasy and everyone I session and then chicken out I always regret it after. Brutal sessions are scary bit after I always enjoying watching them more. Sessions where I chicken out and dont get ko'd when I watch them I alwsys get angry at myself. So wish me luck! I'll report back after.
The Following User Says Thank You to buffchicks59 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-20, 20:02
Points: 11,152, Level: 45 Points: 11,152, Level: 45 Points: 11,152, Level: 45
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,378 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffchicks59 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Session got moved to tomorrow. Day time session so no drinking, just an hour session with 2 ko's.
Im nervous! Its always such a fantasy and everyone I session and then chicken out I always regret it after. Brutal sessions are scary bit after I always enjoying watching them more. Sessions where I chicken out and dont get ko'd when I watch them I alwsys get angry at myself. So wish me luck! I'll report back after.
So how did the session go? I am always nervous about a KO session before the session. but once i am there, and she puts me out a few times, i am more relaxed. The best way to prevent chickening out from a KO is to tell the girl pre-session to ignore your tap outs. When those scissors, or that RNC is locked on, there will be no option of chickening out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-20, 23:18
The Gentle Giant
Points: 6,290, Level: 33 Points: 6,290, Level: 33 Points: 6,290, Level: 33
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%

Thanked 1,677 Times in 189 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So how did the session go? I am always nervous about a KO session before the session. but once i am there, and she puts me out a few times, i am more relaxed. The best way to prevent chickening out from a KO is to tell the girl pre-session to ignore your tap outs. When those scissors, or that RNC is locked on, there will be no option of chickening out.
Thatís about as terrifying as it gets right there is the ignored tap outs. Definitely a lot hotter after the fact when you think about and replay it in your head. But during when your fight or flight system is in full swing itís gotta be terrifying. The only KO I had happened by accident by my gf ... and happened so fast I couldnít tap ... was the best way for it to happen no fear or panic just waking up on the floor confused ! Although all the panic came from her haha poor girl but Iím waking up in paradise !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jwo321 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-20, 06:38
Points: 11,152, Level: 45 Points: 11,152, Level: 45 Points: 11,152, Level: 45
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,378 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwo321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thatís about as terrifying as it gets right there is the ignored tap outs. Definitely a lot hotter after the fact when you think about and replay it in your head. But during when your fight or flight system is in full swing itís gotta be terrifying. The only KO I had happened by accident by my gf ... and happened so fast I couldnít tap ... was the best way for it to happen no fear or panic just waking up on the floor confused ! Although all the panic came from her haha poor girl but Iím waking up in paradise !

I have had it happen both ways. There have been times, like you describe, when i go out so fast, I donít even get a chance to panic or feel the pain. But there have also been times where the pain before i pass out was very intense. Like you said, it sucks at the time, but looking back, it is a really amazing experience. I always videotape my sessions, because I usually donít remember what happens up to the point if the KO. And the painful KOs always make the best video!
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-20, 12:10
Points: 7,712, Level: 37 Points: 7,712, Level: 37 Points: 7,712, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Send a message via Yahoo to dhilsiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have had it happen both ways. There have been times, like you describe, when i go out so fast, I donít even get a chance to panic or feel the pain. But there have also been times where the pain before i pass out was very intense. Like you said, it sucks at the time, but looking back, it is a really amazing experience. I always videotape my sessions, because I usually donít remember what happens up to the point if the KO. And the painful KOs always make the best video!
Oh I never knew painful KOs made the best videos. Thank you for that info.
Old 23-Jul-20, 23:43
Points: 3,616, Level: 25 Points: 3,616, Level: 25 Points: 3,616, Level: 25
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Yes painful ko's are my favorite to watch too, they are just too easy to panic duribg the session chicken out and regret it later. But this time I went out twice. The first one was with a scarf and it was actually really quick. I started to tap was out quick. But the rnc I tapped and begged and flopped aroubd for abour 10 seconds then went out and it was great. I felt totally fine after both. Fun time. Want to explore a more brutal session next time.
Old 24-Jul-20, 22:11
Points: 9,246, Level: 41 Points: 9,246, Level: 41 Points: 9,246, Level: 41
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,358 Times in 132 Posts

I get KO'd A LOT OP. You'll be fine as long as it's a good choke. Definitely don't get KO'd via like punches or kicks to the face, because that'll make your brain bleed, which is legitimately a danger that will degrade your brain over your lifetime, causing things like CTE. But getting choked out isn't a big deal, it's just the carotid arteries being interrupted enough that your brain 'goes to sleep' until solid blood flow is established again as a way to conserve oxygenated blood in the brain. As long as she doesn't keep you out for like a minute or more you'll be perfectly fine, most girls let go as soon as it's obvious you're asleep, which is usually only mere seconds. A KO feels a lot like a nap honestly. It can be a little scary because you wake up and you don't remember what you were doing and your brain kind of takes a few seconds after you wake up to really flip back on and make sense of exactly what's going on, but personally I find myself awash with feelings of love and joy after KOs so I really enjoy them.

I was never too interested in KO's originally but then Gia Primo put me out 3 times in my very first session with her, did it more when we'd session together again, before I knew it I was doing a lot more of it lol.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mariodante For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-20, 23:12
The Gentle Giant
Points: 6,290, Level: 33 Points: 6,290, Level: 33 Points: 6,290, Level: 33
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%

Thanked 1,677 Times in 189 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffchicks59 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes painful ko's are my favorite to watch too, they are just too easy to panic duribg the session chicken out and regret it later. But this time I went out twice. The first one was with a scarf and it was actually really quick. I started to tap was out quick. But the rnc I tapped and begged and flopped aroubd for abour 10 seconds then went out and it was great. I felt totally fine after both. Fun time. Want to explore a more brutal session next time.
How was the rnc ? Was her arm across your throat or did she have the pressure on the sides of your neck. From how you describe the frantic tapping and thrashing around for 10 sec sounds like it was a air choke .. the most painful