Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion



Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Rage vs Michael (humiliation finish).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-224.




Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #451  
Old 29-Oct-20, 16:15
Lunk Lunk is offline
Member
Points: 1,751, Level: 17 Points: 1,751, Level: 17 Points: 1,751, Level: 17
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 57
Thanks: 18
Thanked 152 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The best sessions I had were $150 per hour and I got some VERY FAMOUS wrestlers offering me to get the session for free since they enjoyed it so much.

About $200 per hour, I feel like it's just not worth it.
Abouve $300, it kills my appetite, making me feel like I am the pigeon on the plate.

I had a private session with Royce Gracie, the word champion in BJJ: He asked me for $100. I agree, the pleasure and erotism were not the same (lol) but I am sure any BJJ or judo champion girl would agree on having a 1 hour randori with you for $150.

To everybody their choice.
This bjj black belt 26 year old woman I follow agreed to have a private lesson and roll for $100. Iím still trying to coordinate a time with her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunk For This Useful Post:
  #452  
Old 29-Oct-20, 16:22
Fritz Fritz is offline
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 529
Thanks: 186
Thanked 806 Times in 227 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do I think everybody should be entitled to a session? No. I just don't think it's something that only rich people should have access to. Thinking it should only be for the rich implies an elitist disdain for anyone who isn't upper class. Which means that the session experience itself has little to do with how the session actually goes and mostly to do with feeling superior to the people who can't afford it.

You say that it's okay to be human and sympathetic to what others are going through, yet you are so adamantly being completely unsympathetic to those of us who find session rates unreasonably high and clearly aren't as financially well off as you. We're humans, too. We have desires very similar to yours. But rather than finding any kinship with that, you and the others in your camp have instead labeled us misogynist cheapskate time wasters out to cheat and take advantage of women.

In no way whatsoever do you or anyone in your camp stand to lose anything at all if session rates go down. If anything, you would also get to save money. Why this is being met with such adamant hostility is truly baffling.

Correct again!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
  #453  
Old 29-Oct-20, 16:28
Lunk Lunk is offline
Member
Points: 1,751, Level: 17 Points: 1,751, Level: 17 Points: 1,751, Level: 17
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 57
Thanks: 18
Thanked 152 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Sessions isnít a entitlement.
If you are not rich, Just save your money and choose who you want to spend your hard earned money to and know if this is worth it, Iíve had sessions that made me scratch my head and think why I spend my money on this session wrestler and theyíre times were I truly feel the money I spend for the session was totally worth it! If youíre really desperate to have a session or be choked out and donít want to spend much money, build enough courage and confidence and go to strip club, ask college girl, or hooker.
Session wrestlers are 100% allowed to charge whatever they want and she can CHOOSE if she wants to session with you or not, again this isnít an entitlement.
If youíre not happy with her rate or if she chooses to ignore your emails after wasting her time, just move on.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunk For This Useful Post:
  #454  
Old 29-Oct-20, 17:09
London_Wrestler London_Wrestler is offline
Member
Points: 6,623, Level: 34 Points: 6,623, Level: 34 Points: 6,623, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 96
Thanks: 39
Thanked 380 Times in 73 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think we can expand this a little:

Camp A seems to think:
-- All session prices are perfectly reasonable; if you can't afford it, don't session, or work harder so you can
-- Sessions are an exclusive luxury that only few should be able to afford
-- Most session wrestlers aren't getting enough sessions
-- Most session wrestlers don't want to work that much
-- Most session wrestlers don't want new clients, just repeat clients
-- Despite this, we should all have sympathy for session wrestlers and their financial problems (... haha...)
-- Lowering session rates won't result in more clients, and even if it did, they'd end up making less overall
-- Anybody who thinks the rates are too high is a misogynist cheapskate and a time waster

Camp B seems to think:
-- Camp A's willingness to continually pay whatever high price session girls charge is what's making session rates rise to the point of being unreasonable
-- Sessions should be affordable for more than just those who are very rich
-- If most session girls aren't getting enough sessions, it's probably because they're charging too much
-- Most session girls would rather be working far more than they currently are because (as Camp A argues) they are not making enough
-- Most session girls do not have enough repeat clients to satisfy their desired income. If they did, they wouldn't take new clients.
-- It's silly to sympathize with session wrestlers' financial problems because @ $400+/hr and a refusal to negotiate, they're clearly not sympathizing with their clients'
-- Lowering session prices would result in far more clients and therefore more than enough extra income as to be worth it
-- It is not cheap or misogynist to find $400+/hr overpriced
-- Camp A's accusation that Camp B behaves badly towards session wrestlers and wastes their time is a false assumption unsubstantiated by any evidence
-- Camp A consists mostly of white knights defending the financial security of women they barely know who care nothing for them
I'm sorry but quite a lot of the above is utter rubbish.

Camp A seems to think:

-- All session prices are perfectly reasonable; if you can't afford it, don't session, or work harder so you can
No - if you don't want to pay the high rates, dont. No-one said don't session. Book someone else. Whinging that the wrestler you want to see is charging more than you want to pay is utterly pointless.

-- Sessions are an exclusive luxury that only few should be able to afford
No. No-one has said that. However a sex/fetish/playtime hobby (i.e. not an essential service) which costs hundreds of dollars / pounds sadly puts it out of the reach of some, maybe most, people.

-- Lowering session rates won't result in more clients, and even if it did, they'd end up making less overall
Lowering session rates will result in more clients, but they would onlly earn more overall if the proportion of extra clients was more than the decrease in rates.

-- Anybody who thinks the rates are too high is a misogynist cheapskate and a time waster
Anyone who constantly whinges that it's unfair that session rates are too high probably needs to find another hobby or rearrange their finances to be able to pay for it without complaining.

Camp B seems to think:

-- Camp A's willingness to continually pay whatever high price session girls charge is what's making session rates rise to the point of being unreasonable
Welcome to economics. You won't change it. I personally don't pay "high price sessions" but some may do. And if that keeps those wrestlers' prices high (out of my range and yours) then that's life. Suck it up buttercup.

-- Sessions should be affordable for more than just those who are very rich.
This is total and utter nonsense. How do you define "very rich"? And there is no "should" about it. It's like me saying Patek Philipe watches should easily be affordable by everyone.

-- Lowering session prices would result in far more clients and therefore more than enough extra income as to be worth it
As I have said before, the primary motivation of this camp is for lower prices so they can pay less for their own sessions. It is justified by saying that wrestlers will get more clients and thus more income overall.

-- Camp A's accusation that Camp B behaves badly towards session wrestlers and wastes their time is a false assumption unsubstantiated by any evidence
Except those who resent paying $400/hr might tend towards worse behaviour than those happy to. Might.

-- Camp A consists mostly of white knights defending the financial security of women they barely know who care nothing for them
Camp A consists of clients living in the real world. Look, I personally don't "agree with" (in the broadest sense) session wrestlers charging $400/hour; and, I won't pay that myself, but I will defend their right to do so.

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Again we see the insult of a white knight to call the the non-rich people who cant pay every fee = cheapskates. Shame on you!
Sorry that was too easy to get you to bite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And to all guys who say that the fees since the 2000ies increased less than the inflation rate. Learn economics!
Check out my workings. If you disagree with them you are welcome to post some of your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The number of girls who offer mixed-wrestling since than multiplied, while the number of male customers surely increased much less, so its logical that the fees could not increase too much. Thats simple economical logic, which everybody should have learned in a decent school!
All this is your opinion, to which you are entitled. However it is not backed up by any evidence.

Last edited by London_Wrestler; 29-Oct-20 at 17:09.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to London_Wrestler For This Useful Post:
  #455  
Old 29-Oct-20, 17:24
Subboy2's Avatar
Subboy2 Subboy2 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 13,991, Level: 51 Points: 13,991, Level: 51 Points: 13,991, Level: 51
Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 939
Thanks: 2,114
Thanked 1,823 Times in 507 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Excellent post @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Correct indeed
__________________
Ignore list

adrock4815162342
Fritz
Garcon55
Gorilla1
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
  #456  
Old 29-Oct-20, 17:48
mark.johnson21 mark.johnson21 is online now
Senior Member
Points: 4,098, Level: 26 Points: 4,098, Level: 26 Points: 4,098, Level: 26
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 135
Thanks: 29
Thanked 251 Times in 82 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sessions isn’t a entitlement.
If you are not rich, Just save your money...
Maybe you're unaware, but you just argued that sessions are an entitlement if you're rich.

Added after 16 minutes:

"No one said don't session."
Yes, the ones in Camp A very much are saying that.

"No one has said it's an exclusive luxury."
Yes, they've said it's a luxury multiple times, hence why prices should be high.

"Anyone who constantly whines it's unfair that session rates are too high needs another hobby or to rearrange their finances to be able to pay for it without complaining."
You are and have been whining at people in this thread for having a different opinion than you. I hardly think you're in a position to be telling others what they need to do with their time.

"You won't change it."
And you won't change anyone's mind who has the opinion that the price is unreasonable.

"This is total and utter nonsense. How do you define very rich?"
In this case, I would define it as people who prefer to pay $400+ per session in order to prevent others from affording it.

"Camp A consists of clients living in the real world."
Is that why they spend so much time arguing in this forum?

"I will defend the session wrestler's right to charge $400/hr."
Yeah. I totally agree they can charge what they want. I'm not telling any of them to change their prices. But I am of the opinion that they would financially be better off if they lowered them. But it's up to the individual to make that choice herself.

"All this is your opinion, to which you are entitled. However it is not backed up by any evidence."
What I wrote is not my opinion. It was taking what has already been said in this argument and summarizing it on both sides. I don't agree with all of what Camp A and Camp B believes. Just trying to lay out the arguments on both sides.

Last edited by mark.johnson21; 29-Oct-20 at 17:48.
The Following User Says Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
  #457  
Old 29-Oct-20, 18:18
Lunk Lunk is offline
Member
Points: 1,751, Level: 17 Points: 1,751, Level: 17 Points: 1,751, Level: 17
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 57
Thanks: 18
Thanked 152 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe you're unaware, but you just argued that sessions are an entitlement if you're rich.

Added after 16 minutes:

"No one said don't session."
Yes, the ones in Camp A very much are saying that.

"No one has said it's an exclusive luxury."
Yes, they've said it's a luxury multiple times, hence why prices should be high.

"Anyone who constantly whines it's unfair that session rates are too high needs another hobby or to rearrange their finances to be able to pay for it without complaining."
You are and have been whining at people in this thread for having a different opinion than you. I hardly think you're in a position to be telling others what they need to do with their time.

"You won't change it."
And you won't change anyone's mind who has the opinion that the price is unreasonable.

"This is total and utter nonsense. How do you define very rich?"
In this case, I would define it as people who prefer to pay $400+ per session in order to prevent others from affording it.

"Camp A consists of clients living in the real world."
Is that why they spend so much time arguing in this forum?

"I will defend the session wrestler's right to charge $400/hr."
Yeah. I totally agree they can charge what they want. I'm not telling any of them to change their prices. But I am of the opinion that they would financially be better off if they lowered them. But it's up to the individual to make that choice herself.

"All this is your opinion, to which you are entitled. However it is not backed up by any evidence."
What I wrote is not my opinion. It was taking what has already been said in this argument and summarizing it on both sides. I don't agree with all of what Camp A and Camp B believes. Just trying to lay out the arguments on both sides.
You really put my sentence out of context. Reread it again dude.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunk For This Useful Post:
  #458  
Old 29-Oct-20, 18:46
adrock4815162342 adrock4815162342 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 229
Thanks: 89
Thanked 123 Times in 73 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Scrub boy is the most transparent troll I've ever seen on this forum you add nothing of substance shut the Fuck up. Does anyone actually enjoy paying more than $300 to $400 for a mediocre to straight up awful experience? Cuz right now the costs are not matching up with the quality. Someone needs to take command of the situation so there's some guarantees for both sessioners and session providers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adrock4815162342 For This Useful Post:
  #459  
Old 29-Oct-20, 19:13
mark.johnson21 mark.johnson21 is online now
Senior Member
Points: 4,098, Level: 26 Points: 4,098, Level: 26 Points: 4,098, Level: 26
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 135
Thanks: 29
Thanked 251 Times in 82 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does anyone actually enjoy paying more than $300 to $400 for a mediocre to straight up awful experience? Cuz right now the costs are not matching up with the quality. Someone needs to take command of the situation so there's some guarantees for both sessioners and session providers
I'm on the same page with you, but unfortunately quality is subjective. You and I don't find these sessions to usually be better than mediocre, but apparently many others find them to be thoroughly satisfying and for some reason genuinely want to keep paying what we consider outrageously high rates for the experience.

Talking on here isn't going to drop rates, regardless of whether or not we think it would benefit everybody involved. In the end, it's up to each session wrestler what she wants to charge, and I think the only thing that would make her charge less than her current rate is if she's getting very few sessions and takes note of the constant e-mails from "timewasters" asking if she is willing to negotiate to a lower price.

In the mean time, I'm happy to search for the same kind of thing elsewhere. Do you know who else offers these services outside of session wrestlers and what websites they can be found on?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
  #460  
Old 29-Oct-20, 19:58
London_Wrestler London_Wrestler is offline
Member
Points: 6,623, Level: 34 Points: 6,623, Level: 34 Points: 6,623, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 96
Thanks: 39
Thanked 380 Times in 73 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does anyone actually enjoy paying more than $300 to $400 for a mediocre to straight up awful experience? Cuz right now the costs are not matching up with the quality.
I would not consider paying $400 (which is £310) per hour for wrestling unless it was an absolutely one-off special event with an amazing wrestler.

It may well be that $400 is the going rate in the USA, but £310 would be approx 1.7 times the average rate in the UK being about £182

Specifically why are your experiences awful? Wrestler not engaged or in the mood; not enough technical skills or experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Someone needs to take command of the situation so there's some guarantees for both sessioners and session providers
How would you envisage this working, in practice?
The Following User Says Thank You to London_Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Average session rates NeoBasilisk Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 93 23-Nov-20 17:05
Outrageous Rates MWFan Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 22 08-Jan-17 04:00
Two hand choke Ricoswrap Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 6 11-Dec-16 13:18
has anyone found the secret to getting lower rates for sessions yet? BlackTiger Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 8 28-Oct-14 17:23
rates marcos silva Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 3 28-Jun-13 09:21


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:47.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.